Fatal Attraction (Jensen Ackl...

By MaidOfMischief04

When Amber inherits her grandmothers house she decides to move in since she currently lived in a damp dingy h... More

Handsome Stranger
You!
Roommates
Invite
Shop Til You Drop
Bikinis, Booze And Betrayal
Girl Talk
Again and again and again
Strictly friends
Snowball Fight
Skii Lessons and Lies
Party Planning
Dirty Games
First Date
Unforgivin
Advice From Beyond
Not Such A Happy Ending
Feeling Sleazy
Baby Scare
Business Partner
Moving on... Or So I Thought.
Lets Try Again
First Date
For Sale
Boyfriend
New York, New York.
More Than Friends Pt 1
More Than Friends Pt 2
Spa Day
Leaked!
Heart Break And Betrayal
Sorrow
I'll Always Come Second
Girlie Day
Nathan
Water Works
Not For Sale
Jensen
Happily Never After

Moving Day

3.6K 57 2
By MaidOfMischief04

Authors note: Hey all thanks for checking out my first story. I want to note that I love Jensen and Danneel and their marriage and do not mean anything bad about it with this story, but keep in mind it is just that a story. I hope you all enjoy and if you do please don't forget to vote and drop me a comment let me know what you think.

Also thanks to fallen6661 for the idea that made this story happen.

-PROLOGUE-

Tying my brunette hair up into a messy bun I set about gathering the last few bits I had to pack. You know the things you need to leave out right up until moving day things like your hair brush, tooth paste and tooth brush and such like, you get the point. I gathered everything up in a box and taped it up adding it to the pile that currently littered my hallway ready for the removal men to collect. Speaking off they should be here in a few moments.

I had been waiting for this day for four months. See six month ago my grandma Karen was sadly taken from us and well seeing as I am her only grandchild and my mother, her only child is also no longer with us I was left everything that included $600,000 and a four bedroom house on the good side of town with a 3 acre garden. And considering the place I am living in right now is a run down damp hole in the wall I would be a fool not to live in the house especially since it is all paid up for the next decade. So I used some of the money to fix the place up because, well as much as I loved my grandma dearly her taste was stuck in last century so I brought it to this century though I kept many of it's historical features. I kept all the original beams and a few other things around the house but I modernized the decor and bought new furniture.

My thoughts were soon interrupted by the sound of the removal van pulling up outside. I opened the door and greeted them showing them the pile of boxes I had.

"Is that everything?" The scruffy redheaded man asked.

"That is everything."

"Great we'll have this done in no time. Names Derek by the way, we spoke on the phone yesterday." He offered me his hand.

"Derek right, Amber. It's nice to meet you and thank you again for doing this on such short notice."

"Not a problem my dear," Derek gave me a friendly smile as a younger guy approached. "This here is Ben my son." Ben stood around his father height of what I would guess to be at least six feet. He had dirty blonde hair and green eyes much like my own and olive skin much like my own. He was very well built as in muscle. He definetly worked out, or maybe it was all the lifting.

"Hi Ben, it's nice to meet you." I flashed him a smile.

"Got him home from college for the summer so roped him into doing some hard work." Derek laughed grabbing a few boxes.

"That's nice of you to help your dad." I replied.

"I do what I can." I noticed Derek took the box I have the coffee maker in. "Oh Derek leave that top box, I'll take that in my car. It's the coffee pot."

"Right oh." He placed it to the side and grabbed another box instead. "Ben you gonna grab some boxes or stare at the pretty girl all day?"

"I'd much rather stare at the pretty girl all day but I suppose I best grab some boxes." He replied causing me to blush and laugh.

It only took the two of them twenty minutes to load the van with he boxes. I then locked up and posted the keys through the mailbox.

"Shall I drive ahead and you can follow?" I asked Derek as I made my way to my car.

"That'll be great as I'm not quite sure where I'm going.

"Okay." Slipping in behind the wheel I insert the keys in the ignition and pull out the drive way. Derek closely following behind.

When we arrived at the new house I climbed out the car and walked over to the van.

"Do you guys fancy a coffee before you start unloading?" I offered.

"A coffee sounds great right about now." Derek replied checking his watch to see if he had the time. I assumed that he did.

"Come on then. I'd offer you a bite to eat but I'm afraid I don't have anything."

"That's alright love. Coffee will do great." I unlocked the door and head for the kitchen.

"Holy cow, this place is insane." Ben gasped as he stepped into the foyer.

"Isn't it beautiful?" I grin taking in the sight of my new home.

"Isn't it just!"

"It looked nothing like this four weeks ago when I signed the lease. It's my grandmother house, she sadly passed recently and left it to me and her taste was last century so brought it into this century, this decade even."

"It's something alright, but what is a beautiful girl like you going to do all alone in a house like this?" Ben asked following me to the kitchen.

"Who said I'll be here alone?" I retorted,

"Oh so is your boyfriend moving in with you?"

"Maybe!" I laughed as a look of disapointment washed over his face. "I'm just jesting, I don't have a boyfriend. You do have a point though, maybe I should look into renting a room or two." I plugged the coffee pot in and filled it up switching it on. "Coffee will be a moment." I headed to the lounge where Derek sat looking around. "How do you like your coffee?" I asked him.

"Black with two sugar please."

"Ben how about you?"

"White with one sugar please. I'll come give you a hand." Ben replied and Derek gave a little laugh.

"You're such a gentleman." I smiled.

Coffee break over The guys started to bring the boxes in and piled them in the lounge per my request.

Once they were done I thanked them for all their hard work and as he was heading to the van I called Ben to come back. When he approached I handed him a slip of paper.

"Call me." I smile. His face lit up like it was christmas morning and he got the present he had been asking for all year which made me laugh.

"Come on boy, we have another job to do this afternoon." Derek called from the van.

"I'll call you." Ben grinned hurrying to the van.

Two hours later and I was on my last few boxes but for the life of me couldn't muster up the energy to do them so I gathered all the empty boxes and packing wrap shoving them in the celler for now and grabbed my phone. I was starving. I called my usual the new hong kong and I got Glenn on the phone.

"Hello new hong kong, how may I help you."

"Hey Glenn it's Amber. Can I get my usual please."

"Amber hey, usual coming up. Anything else for you this evening?"

"No that's all, oh but I'm at a new address."

"Okay hold on I'll grab a pen and paper..... Right what's the new address?"

"2330 Rovello Drive"

"Right it'll be the usual 35-40 minutes."

"Thanks Glenn, bye." I signed off and wandered into the kitchen poured myself a glass of wine and headed outside into the back yard which was so beautiful. From the french doors a cobble stone path led up to the cente of the garden where a large champagne bottle water fountain was surrounded by lavenders and the path then continued onto an outdoor seating area that was simply beautiful. (SEE PIC)

I took a seat and exhaled deeply this really was breathtaking especially since it was all light up as the sun had not long set.

A noise to my left startled me and I looked over to see my new neighbor taking the trash out.

"Oh hello, sorry I didn't mean to bother you." She said walking over to the fence.

"Hey no, not at all."

"Oh sorry how rude, I'm Danneel." She stretched out her hand I walked over to the fence and accepted.

"Amber, It's a pleasure to meet you."

"You too, Welcome to the neighborhood."

"Thanks. Hey um, I have more of this in the house If you fancy joining me?" I offered referring to the wine in my hand.

"You know what I really would."

Danneel and I sat talking until the food arrived. She told me that she and her husband Jensen were actors she tried telling me about a show her husband is in called supernatural, but I admitted with two jobs TV was something I rarely got round to watching, but after telling me about the show I had to admit it sounded awesome. I must find time to check it out.

When the food arrived Danneel was about to leave but I invited her to share and she accepted. During dinner she asked me about myself.

"Well there isn't much to tell really. As I said I work two jobs. During the week I work in the clothing store monsoon and then weekends I tend the bar at the club Busbys down town. I barely have time for much else. My life is far from glamorous, not like I bet your is."

"You know being famous isn't glamarous like everyone thinks. It's a tough life. I mean nothing is private, you have to be careful who you let into your circle of friends. And acting isn't a picnic. I mean I see my husband a few month out the year as either he's working or I am. I mean right now he's shooting supernatural and comes back next Friday but I leave on the Wednesday to start shooting. It's hard on your relationship and if your marriage isn't rock solid you will be in trouble. Why do you think so many celebrity marriages break down?"

"That does sound hard and when you put it that way it doesn't sound glamorous at all."

"Don't get me wrong it has perks and those perks help my husband and I make the most of each time we do spend together. Sometimes I wonder if its all worth it."

"Sounds rough." She nodded.

"Anyway back to you. I see a guitar in the corner there, you a musician?"

"Only as a hobby. I'm don't want fame or anything, but I love playing and I often get to play at work when they have a spot to fill and that is fun."

"You'll get on with Jensen he loves singing and playing guitar. Maybe you could jam sometime."

"That would be awesome."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 28 25
A young woman who lives in a nursing home makes a famous friend. He introduced her to Jensen Ackles. How will her life change? Read & find out. There...
22.5K 801 30
Neither of them knew how gay they could be until they met the other... Both in love with girls or so they thought, maybe it was only the girls that w...
3.8K 72 14
What happens when a girl who is down in love and life ends up moving to Los angeles with her best friend and placed in a world with actors who she ha...
219 9 3
You have won a contest to direct an episode of SPN. However, what will happen when that becomes second in your mind to meeting Jensen Ackles? ⚠️Warni...