Pen Friends

Av aanavats01

Ranked #1 in Letter category (11-May-2018) Ranked #22 on (11-05-2018). Ever wondered in this 21st century whe... Mer

Chapter 1 - Introduction!!
Chapter 2 - Nial Morgan!!
Chapter 3 - Lone Boy!!
Chapter 4 - Austin Williams!!
Chapter 5 - Pretending Friends!!
Chapter 7 - Surprise!!
Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!
Chapter 9 - Secret Admirer
Trapped!!
Chapter 10 - Party!!
Chapter 11- Secrets!!
Chapter 12 - Locker!!
Chapter 13 - Broken Heart!!
Chapter 14 - Face Time!!
Chapter 15 - Kate Perish!!
Chapter 16 - Punishment!!
Chapter 17 - Hangout!!
Chapter 18 - I Hate Rain!!
Chapter 19 - My Sketch!!
Chapter 20 - I'm screwed!!
Chapter 21 - Play!!
Chapter 22 - Joy!!
Chapter 23 - Party Part 1
Chapter 24 - Party Part 2!!
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!!
Chapter 26 - Nial Is Not Mine!!
Chapter 27 - On A Mission!!
Chapter 28 - Max, My Boyfriend!!
Chapter 29- Mom's Friend!!
Chapter 30- Hate Austin!!
Chapter 31- Unknown Feelings!!
Chapter 32- Bipolar Austin!!
Chapter 33 - Deal!!
Chapter 34 - Kate Loves Rian!!
Chapter 35 - Big Change!!
Chapter 36 - I'm Special!!
Chapter 37- Rian leaving!!
Chapter 38- Shopping!!
Chapter 39- Austin sucks!!
Chapter 40- Special Guest!!
Chapter 41 - Rian's Ex!!
Chapter 42 - Let Her Go!!
Chapter 43 - Unexpected Guest!!
Chapter 44 - His Confession!!
Chapter 45 - Austin's Fan!!
Chapter 46 - Weak Moment!
Chapter 47- Rian's plan!!
Chapter 48 - Run For Life!!
Chapter 49 - I'm Not Sorry!
Chapter 50 - First Date!
Chapter 51 - Valentine's Day Special!
Chapter 52 - Crazy Austin!!
Chapter 53 - Nana Is Ill!!
Chapter 54 - I Like You!
Chapter 55 - Can It Be Love?
Chapter 56 - I'm Jealous!!
Chapter 57 - Goodbyes!!
Chapter 58 - Stay!
Chapter 59 - Letters!!
Chapter 60 - Promise!!
Chapter 61 - In Love!!
Epilogue!!
BONUS Chapter!!

Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!

2.4K 178 27
Av aanavats01

I'm choosing Dylan O' Brien as Jason Atkinson!!

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm Cali Taylor. I love shopping and travelling. I'm a fitness freak and I make tasty food, thanks to my home science class", Cali finished her speech. Thank God it was short.

We all clapped and one by one everyone started their introduction.

I found that Jason loves dogs and he's planning to get one soon.

Rian loves to play guitar and bungee jumping.

Mike loves football and wanted to make future in the same. Who would've ever thought that this prankster would be serious about his future.

Max loves expensive cars and will took care of his dad's business further, No doubt he's also a scholar.

Tori and Bella both wanted to become make-up artist. 'Why not? These minions will assist Ashley then also', I thought.

Ashley loves grooming herself and wanted to shine in fashion world one day. She wanted to be a model someday.

Wasn't our introduction related to our likes and dislikes? Why's everyone busy telling their future planning?

I paid attention to the next person, which was Nial since I really wanted to know him, with all my heart.

"Hey, I'm Nial. I love to sing, play guitar and playing football. I wanna be a sensational singer one day", he finished and I sighed.

A singer, indeed and I'll be his die hard fan, I thought!!

After him, Williams spoke, "Hi, I'm Austin and I don't know have any plans for my future, I don't have any specific likes also'', as soon as he finished I became attentive.

He's like me. Never ever have I thought a scholar like him will have no future plans.

"Aww don't worry baby. We know you'll be a successfull business man one day, I trust you", Ashley spoke in her british accent.

'And You'll be his wife', sarcastic girl in me commented.

"Your turn Cole", Cali spoke and everyone glanced at me. Nial looking at me is a good thing but rest other kindly take off their eyes from me, I mentally pleaded.

I straightened up in my seat and then forced a smile on my face. Never ever I've thought that I'll be introducing myself in front of these people which are not even my friends except few.

"Hey, I'm Nicole Anderson and I like watching Friends and Pretty Little liars. I have nothing special in me and I haven't planned anything for my future. Thank you", I finished and everyone nodded.

Okie, it wasn't that bad!!

"Well, we all knew this thing Anderson. You're plain, boring girl. What can we expect from you?", Ashley mocked.

"Watson think before you speak. I do break bones of the people I don't like. Hope you don't want to ruin your future of becoming model by messing with me", I retorted back.

No one messes with me!!

"Whatever", she said and rolled her eyes. I saw Austin looking at me with a smirk, I reply him with a grimace and nerve of him, he still smirked.

Ignoring him, I diverted my attention to Nial who was busy typing something in his mobile. Everyone got busy amongst themselves in no time.

Ashley was clinging to Austin who was replying with a nod or two. Max and Cali busy in their romantic talks, Tori and Bella busy showing their manicured hands to each other and Rian was busy with Mike and Jason.

What am I doing here?

I got up from my seat and left the room. No doubt nobody noticed me leaving the place and I heard no one stopping me. I moved to the kitchen for a glass of water. I poured water in my glass and drank whole liquid in one go.

Placing, the glass in the dishwasher I turned and saw Nial standing at the entrance of kitchen folding his hands with a smile and god, just prevent my heart. I hope I don't drool over him in front of his face.

"Hey", I chirped.

"Hey Cole. Long time, huh", he said and came inside.

We both sat on the stools near the kitchen counter. I get a grip over myself before speaking.

"I know. You're busy lately", I said trying to show myself normal and he nodded.

"So, tell me. How's everything going?", He asked.

"Fine. You say?", I asked.

"Same here. I saw you and Austin yesterday in class together ", he asked raising his eyebrows, "I thought you hate him".

"I thought the same for you too. But I found you talking to him today", I defended myself.

"I was being friendly to him because of you", he said and my heart skip a beat.

"What do you mean?", I asked eyeing him closely. He sighed and passed a hand over his hair.

"I thought you and Austin are friends and because you're my friend, I don't wanted to be rude to him. I don't want to hurt you", he told me looking straight into my eyes and my breath hitched in my throat.

Did you hear that? He cares for me!!!

I know, I know, My heart was jumping in joy!!

"You did this for me?", I asked again. Although he make this thing clear just a few seconds before but I just wanted to hear it again and again. It sounds so good.

"Yes, I care for you Cole. You're my friend and I won't let that Austin hurt you ever", he said and hold my hands and it took everything in me not to hug him so tightly, to take the life out of him.

"Austin is not my friend Nial. He just came and started talking to me, I don't know the reason. And I'm doing all this for Cali", I told him truthfully. He out of all the people is the one to whom I don't want to lie.

"I know. Cali is lucky to have such a great friend like you. I'm happy that you're my friend", he said and a stupid grin stick to my face.

"But why do you hate Austin so much?", I asked.

"He's not a good boy Cole", he said.

"And Why am I not surprised? I know that", I replied and he chuckled.

"Long story short, he has a bad past and he's also in bad company. You don't need to know much about him, just stay away from him as far as possible", he replied and I nodded.

"And remember I'm always with you as a Friend", he again said and I passed a small smile.

I want to become more than a friend Nial!!

We both came outside after talking for sometime and joined others. My heart was happy as I got to talk to Nial after so long. I guess this group thing isn't that bad idea. Since, I'll be getting more time to spend with Nial by this idea.

After some time, they all decided to watch movie but now I took it as a cue to leave. I eyed Cali and asked her to follow me. She nodded and followed me outside the hall towards the staircase.

"So, you and Nial, huh?", Cali spoke as we were out of the sight of others.

"Duh huh! Shutup. It's not like that", I said but my grin was not leaving my face.

"You can never get over of that boy, Can you?", She asked shaking his head in disappointment.

I glared at her and then she mumbled, 'Fine'.

"Okie, so I'm leaving now", I spoke.

"What? Why? Did anyone say anything to you?", She asked concerned.

"No mommy. I've some important work at home, I've to go", I said and she didn't buy what I was selling.

"Please..", I pressurised her.

"Cole..", she started but then left a sigh, "Ok, see you then at college".

She's the most understanding person and that's why I love her. She knows me more than anyone but I can't say that for myself. For me she's still a mystery. Her expressions are mostly unreadable to me, my bad. I'm bad in judging people and I can't read Cali, ever.

"But don't you walk away without saying a proper bye to everyone", she warned me and I nodded curtly.

We both moved inside again and everyone glanced at us.

"Cali, let's start watching movie. Which movie would you like to watch?", Ashley asked being over friendly.

Typical Ashley!!

"Guys, Cole is leaving for her home. I just come after dropping her till the car", Cali said.

I glanced at Nial and mouthed Bye to him and he nodded with a smile. I wanted to spend some more time with him but Alone!!

"Ok, bye to all", I said but I looked only at Jason and Max.

"Bye", they all said in unison and I left the room after glancing at Nial once more.

I wish Nial drop me till outside, I thought.

I and Cali move towards the door when someone stopped us from behind.

"Hey, Cole", I turned and saw Nial standing there.

Did I say it aloud?

"Yes", I asked controlling my heart beat.

"Cali, can I drop her till outside?", He asked looking at Cali and my eyes widened.

"Ya sure", Cali replied and left me with a wink. Nial came and stand by my side where Cali was standing a second before.

"Shall we?", He asked and I nodded. I turned and saw Cali was standing there with a smirk. She gave me a thumbs up. I smiled inwardly.

Once out of the house, I moved to my car and he stand by my side. I was standing there waiting for him to talk and he was looking at my car as if thinking something.

"So?", I asked.

"So??", He back questioned.

"Did you want to say something?", I asked.

"No, why do you think so?", He said.

Isn't it obvious?

"Then why did you give a walk till here with me?", I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I was wondering what are you doing tomorrow?", He asked.

"I'll be at home since we don't have college tomorrow", I replied.

"Did you have plans for tomorrow?", He asked and my heart started beating in my heart.

Did he? Can It be true or else why he'll be asking it?

"No, why?", I asked quickly.

"I was wondering, umm. Can we go out for hangout?", He asked scratching his head and I froze.

Nial Morgan asking me to go out for a date????

"What kind of hangout?", I again asked. I don't want him to show that I'm right now freaking out in ecasty, so I maintain a normal façade.

"Friendly Hangout. Just as normally friends do. What say? You, me and rest", He said and then it strikes my mind.

Rest?

"You mean we all?", I asked pointing my finger toward the home and he nodded.

Ya right.. What else was I hoping then? He doesn't consider me more than a friend, then how can I even think that he'll be feeling special for me. For god sake, he's dating Tori.

"Oh, ok", I replied with a faint smile.

"Really?", He asked smiling and I smiled back.

No matter what, I'm ready to wait!!

"Thanks Cole. Now, when you've agreed, I'll ask them also. See you tomorrow", he said and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, a friendly hug.

"See you tomorrow, bye", I replied and then kicked the engine and drove to my place.

---------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you?

Hope you like the chapter. Do lemme know.

Vote, comments and share..

Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading..

Love you all..

Aana..

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

257 3 20
SHORT CHAPTERS ------ He rips my phone from my hand again and puts it behind him. "Tell me how it works then." "We have to kiss." He looks at me for...
403K 11.2K 40
Kierra Rogers is a shy, smart student who stays out of the spotlight. She also has a secret and a past that still effects her. Jordan Williams is the...
22.2K 701 18
"Why did this feel so absolutely perfect?! And hey, how come nobody told me I was gay?!" Sean is an artistic guy. He loves to draw, more digitally th...
15.9K 896 25
A hidden love, so sweet and beautifully innocent. The sun for her was not the ball of fire, but his presence in her life. It was a gesture of a smile...