treat you better ☔︎ s.m

By void-luke

A boy who makes his best friend realize her boyfriend isn't the right guy for her; he is. CURRENTLY BEING RE... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Apology

Chapter Twenty One

1.6K 48 10
By void-luke

Treat You Better
Chapter Twenty One
«Mia Williams»
"Mom, why are you forcing me to go with you, Sydney, and dad on his business trip?" She turns from the stove to look at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Mia, what happened last summer when we left you alone in the house?" I look away from her but my eyes fail and look back to her.

"Let's not bring that up, mom." I say and she repeats herself. "I almost burned the house down and killed the clownfish."

"And how many clownfish were there?" I sigh and look down at my lap that my hands were in at the second. "There were 8, mom."

"Yeah, so don't ask me why I don't trust you to be by yourself." I sigh again and flip through the pages of the magazine and read random articles.

"How long?" She shrugs before replying, "Pack for a month like you usually do."

I close the magazine and go up to my room to pack for two months. Ha, and mom thought I only packed for a month, she doesn't know me. Here I come California.

[Made July 26, 2016]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 4.3K 35
This story is about a girl that happens to be Jack Johnson's little sister. She soon graduates college at age 16 and gets to know Jack Gilinsky a lit...
39 0 5
Shawn Everett has a relatively perfect life. He's popular, has good grades, a girlfriend, and pretty much everything a high school boy would want. On...
599K 7.7K 31
Elle is a 17 year old youtuber, model and singer. She is The Jack Johnson's sister but she never sees him because he is always at Magcon. She is also...
5K 279 67
Is about a girl and a boy that knew each other for a long time. They start developing feelings for each other and what happens? What happens to their...