The Vampire's Soulmate (BWWM)...

By pink_cash

Danica Woods is your average girl next door, she's focused on college while making moves for her chosen caree... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Twenty Feet Conundrum
Chapter 2: Party Killer
PSA: Again
Chapter 3: Chicks be Crazy
Chapter 4: Meeting the family
Chapter 5: ASSumptions
Chapter 6: Rules & Regulations
Chapter 8: Are you stupid?
Chapter 9: The truth will set you free
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Surprise
Chapter 12: Life Decisions
Chapter 13: Million Dollar Deals & Sex
Chapter 14: Thanksgiving from Hell
Chapter 15: Breakup to Makeup
Chapter 16: Poker & Best Friends
Chapter 17: The Fucking Don
Chapter 18: Family First
Chapter 19: Christmas : )
100k?
Chapter 20: Birthday Surprises
Chapter 21: Changes
Chapter 22: Confessions
Chapter 23: Revelations
Chapter 24: Revelations Part 2
Chapter 25: Changes Pt. 2
Chapter 26: The Chapter Where Shit Hits the Fan!
Chapter 27: Killing Spree
Chapter 28: Awakening
Chapter 29: The New Boss
Chapter 30: Birthday Surprises Pt. 2
Chapter 31: Wedding Bells
Chapter 32: Honeymooning
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1: Sleep?
Bonus Chapter 2: Christmas
1 MILLION!!!
Bonus Chapter 3: Birthdays

Chapter 7: Move & Chill

36.4K 1.3K 527
By pink_cash

Vote, Comment & Fan! : )

I pull on black leggings and a red t-shirt paired with combat boots. After Matteo picked me up from campus we decided since I didn't have work we'd get my things from my apartment. Rea, Jas, Carmine, and Giorgio are going to help with the move. I told Matteo I didn't have a lot that need that much help but he insisted it'd be faster. We walk out the penthouse to his car and he pulls off. When we pull up to my apartment Carmine and Giorgio are getting out of a Cadillac Escalade. I still can't believe I decided to go back with him, hell it's not like he'd let me leave him anyway. I just feel like maybe I gave in too quickly. My fear of Matteo won't let me deny him for long, it's probably worse now that I know he can and will get physical. When we walk into the apartment Rea and Jas are holding each other. They notice me and pull me into a hug as they start sobbing like babies and I resist the urge to cry with them. This is the first time in our whole lives that we won't be together or mere blocks from each other. We never go too far from each other so this is a big step for us.

"Aw c'mon on guys I'll still see you at school and I'll come over or you can come over" I say softly. "It won't be much different."

"Yeah it will!" Rea sobs.

"Yeah he'll live if you don't go" Jas adds through her own sobs.

Carmine scoffs resulting in Matteo hitting him. I pull away. "You guys are too pretty to cry so stop and help me out."

They nod before wiping their eyes. I hug them once more before we walk to my room. The girls handle packing my clothes while the boys handle the other things. It's not really much due to the fact that all my furniture is staying here. I get to work on packing my bathroom things and other belongings. One month and I'm moving in with Matteo, how crazy is that. Granted I know nothing about Matteo still but no fault of his. We've been busy between school and work, when we're together it's for a short period of time. I have no idea how this is going to all work out with living with him. All I can hope for is to not regret my decision to give this all a try. You learn so much about a person when you live with them. Once my room is packed up we take the boxes down to the cars. Jas and Rea ride with Carmine since his car is bigger.

"Are you nervous about this at all?" I ask breaking the silence.

He glances at me, "no."

Of course he's not, he's never nervous about anything. How can one not be nervous about living with someone they barely know? Hell how could I explain this to my parents? They sometimes make surprise visits to my apartment, when they find out I'm not there they'll kill me. In their eyes I'm too young to move in with a man. Hell in my eyes I'm too young to live with Matteo. Lord knows if my mama guesses he's the reason for my bruises she'd kill him then me. Maybe I'll tell her before it gets out. Matteo puts in the penthouse code before opening the door. Luckily the staff helps so we don't have to make more than one trip. Rea and Jas drop the boxes in their hands looking around the place.

"Holy shit, I'd move out too if I was going to live here" Jas gasps.

"Luckily y'all was just carrying clothes" I say flatly going to the master bedroom.

Of course Matteo follows along with the rest of them. The staff puts the boxes down before walking out. The sound of Future blasting through the apartment can be heard loudly. Well Jas figured out how to work the system, so much for helping me unpack.

**                                                                    **                                                        **

I walk out the closet and Matteo eyes my body like he wants me to be his last meal. It quickly turns to anger in a nanosecond. Tonight the girls and I are going to a new club downtown. My dress fits every curve of my body. The chest is cut out in an oval, the shoulders and arms are patterned lace, from the hip down on the sides is patterned laced. I even decided to straighten my hair. I paired the dress with gold strappy heels. I look sexy if I must say so myself which explains why Matteo is pissed. It's not like he won't be there.

"Change" he demands standing up.

"No come on" I whine.

"Danica everything but your pussy and ass is lace, hell no!"

"My stomach is covered."

"Hell no!"

"Please Teo, plus you'll be there."

"I have to handle something tonight. I won't be with you."

My phone rings and I pull it out my clutch seeing that it's Jas. "Girl bring your ass, cabs aren't cheap" she snaps.

"I'm coming give me a second" I say before hanging up. I move closer so I'm hugging his waist. "Please" I beg adding a pout for good measure.

"I don't want you to go."

"Come on Teo, don't do that."

He groans, "Fine."

I smile brightly before reaching up and pulling him down to me. I place kisses all over his face before finally kissing his lips. He groans deepening it while squeezing my butt. He tastes freaking amazing that I can't help but to moan into it. The sound of his phone ringing pulls us apart.

"I'm fucking coming" he yells into the phone before hanging up. He grabs my hand leading me out the penthouse. When we get outside Jas and Rea whistle while saying cheesy pickup lines. They are such dorks it's ridiculous. Matteo turns me to face him, "don't do anything stupid" he says.

I grin, "I won't."

He leans down kissing me gently before pulling away. "Here," he places a stack of cash in my hand.

I look up at him shocked, "thanks."

I get into the cab and he walks to his awaiting car. Where in the hell did he get money like that? I really don't know the man I'm with. Once we reach the club it's a long line but Jas goes straight to the bouncer giving him her name. He moves the velvet rope letting us in. There's two stories and four huts that house dancers. We make our way over to the bar. We order a round of shots then long islands. I watch as a decent looking guy approaches us.

"Can I get you a drink?" he asks over the booming music.

"I'm taken sorry" I yell back.

He nods before walking away. "More shots!" Jas yells.

The bartender gives us two rounds of shots. Lord knows I should be pacing myself but it's my first night in weeks without Matteo being up in my space. I plan to enjoy every second of it.

I walk into the apartment singing Rihanna's Needed Me. I kick off my shoes before picking them up and walking to the bedroom, where Matteo is sitting up watching TV.

"Baby you're up" I slur rushing to him.

He frowns catching me, "you're drunk."

I shake my head, "no, just tipsy!" I eye him, "you're so sexy" I run my hands down his bare chest. "I did good baby, turned down every guy that approached me. Do I get a treat?"

I attack his lips before he can speak. He groans kissing me back while holding onto my waist. I can't help but to grind on him loving the feeling of his skin on mine. I pull away from the kiss trailing them down his jaw. He groans trying to still my hips. Once I tell he's a little excited I stop rolling over to my side of the bed.

"Bad boy" I murmur. He mumbles something incoherent as I give into the darkness.

The next morning I'm waken by the blinding sunlight and a pounding headache. Yet again I'm wrapped up on Matteo's chest like a little baby. Gosh how is this even comfortable for him. I reach over and grab the pills swallowing them with the water. I freaking knew I shouldn't have had all those drinks. Though I had the most fun I've had in a while. I sit up on Matteo's chest and he rubs my thighs. That's when I notice I'm in nothing but his shirt.

"How are you feeling?" he asks huskily.

"I have the headache from hell" I groan.

"Shouldn't have drunk so much."

"Thank you captain obvious, but in my defense they shouldn't serve minors." I get up off him and out the bed.

"Where are you going?"

"Clean myself up then make breakfast."

I walk into the bathroom taking care of all my bathroom needs. I'm hoping that since neither of us have plans I can learn a little more about him. The sound of my phone ringing catches my attention. I pull on Matteo's shirt before walking out the closet, only to see Matteo on the bed on my phone talking as if it's his. I stop in front of him holding my hand out. Who told him he could answer my phone? He hands me my phone rubbing up my legs. It's like the man can't keep his hands to himself.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hey Danica, I was wondering if you wanted to get your nails done with me. Matty said you guys are busy but he can't hog you all day" Giselle says.

I giggle, "sure why not."

"Great we'll pick you up at seven."

"Okay." We hang up and I toss my phone on the bed. I walk out the room going to the kitchen with Matteo following me. He takes a seat at the bar as I get out everything to make pancakes, bacon, and eggs.

"How old are you?" I ask as I start to cook.

"Twenty-five, what are you doing tesoro?"

"Getting to know you, what's your middle name?"

"Vincent, this is juvenile."

I roll my eyes, "well it's not like you're volunteering information, you made me stoop this low."

"Did you ever think that maybe I don't want to share details of my life?"

"Well that's not what we agreed to so I don't care what you want. Are your parents still living?"

"My mother is deceased but my father is still alive."

"Is Gio your only sibling?"

"Yes."

"Do you want kids in the future?"

"Of course."

"Why am I forced to be with you?"

"Because you're mine."

"You don't care to elaborate?"

"No."

I finish the food putting a plate in front of him. I say grace before digging into my food. Why is he so reluctant in letting me know him on a deeper level? A relationship is all about getting to know someone and growing together. What kind of relationship is this if we can't talk about the deep stuff? After breakfast Teo washes the dishes before we decide to watch a movie. He pulls me into his lap as Avengers Age of Ultron starts.

It's crazy how comfortable we've gotten with each other in a span of weeks. I've never had that happen with anyone before but then again I never spent this much time with anyone before. He slips his hand in the top of my leggings letting it rest on my hip. I look up at him daring him to try something. We are definitely not there yet, who in the heck knows when we will be. It's not just something I take lightly. Halfway through the movie the doorbell rings. Who could that be? He pauses the movie before carrying me to the door. He looks through the peephole before groaning. He opens the door revealing Gio and Carmine. What the hell are they doing here?

"Don't y'all shit heads have lives?" Teo asks rudely.

"We'd rather spend it with you" Gio says pushing his way in.

"Can't you see we're busy?"

"Can't you see me not giving two fucks?" Carmine says.

Teo closes the door before walking back to the entertainment room. He presses play just as Gio and Carmine take their seats. I wonder if they know how to be alone. "No we aren't starting over" Teo says before Gio can get his sentence out.

"Such a dick" Gio comments.

When the doorbell rings again I get up knowing it's Giselle. The guys and I spent the entire day watching movies. Giselle walks in after hugging me. "Just let me get my bag and shoes and I'll be ready" I say.

She eyes me, "honey are you going out like that?"

"Who is she going to impress at the nail salon Elle?" Teo asks with an eyebrow raised.

"Herself Matty."

I roll my eyes going to the bedroom. I pull on a pair of black Nikes and grab my bag before walking back to them. "Oh god you're even starting to dress like him" she comments eyeing me up and down.

It's not like I purposely decided to be in all black. It kind of just happened that way but things tend to rub off after some time. Teo pulls me closer to him and puts something in my purse before kissing me. I can't help the moan that escapes as I kiss him back before pulling away. Giselle grabs my arm pulling me out the penthouse. She drags me over to an all white Benz, in the driver seat is a sun kissed tanned women with dark brown and purple hair.

"Danica this is my sister Andrea" Giselle introduces.

"Nice to meet you" we both say.

She pulls off and we all talk on our way to the nail salon. I decide to look into my purse curious as to what Teo put in it. I pull out a plastic black card. What the heck does this man do for a living? They don't just give these out to anyone. I'm determined more than ever to find out more about my boyfriend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.8K 59
⚠️18+⚠️ *I added smut, heavy smut* Disclaimer-I started this when I was eleven, almost twelve so this is in need of heavy editing and definitely not...
1.9M 82.5K 42
Assistant during the day, and a stripper by night. With loans that needed paying off, Samai had to work two jobs to make ends meet. Recently catching...
113K 1.7K 26
Bella Smith,She is a normal college girl.Normal? Normal and Bella didn't fit in one sentence.She is badass,she knows how to street-fight,street-race...
17.5K 484 30
...And if Hell feels like Heaven you didn't change the Devil. But he changed You! ____________________________________ Camilla's life was never easy...