Falling.

seaileyshipper

"Wait your falling for him aren't you"her eyes were full of mischievous as she smiled at me cheekily, did I m... Еще

Introduction!
Normal day.
New neighbour.
The new boy.
Gym.
WE MEET AGAIN!
JEALOUSY!
EMOTIONS!

First day of school.

858 32 2
seaileyshipper

"Tati get of " I laughed pushing her of me, "But Bailey I missed you so much" Tati was pulled off by the one and only Gabe, who stood there laughing, "you two okay" he said looking at me and Ken as we were still lying on the floor, "well you could help us up" Ken said pushing himself up .

"Naa you two looked so comfortable" Gabe smirked grabbing Tati's bag which was on the floor while Tati was still jumping around like a child on Christmas, " omg Bailey you won't believe the week I've had" she rambled.

I smiled at her "um no ones gonna help me up" I said putting my hands underneath my head still lying on the floor closing my eyes smiling, when I felt to pairs of hands pulling me up.

"Thanks" I looked up to see Ken and Gabe holding my arms. giving them a thankful smile.

"Queen Bailey" Tati laughed wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug, i melted in her arms, tati hugs were the best to good for anyone to resist.

holding her with a laugh. I looked up at Gabe and caught him Again, staring at Tati like a lovesick puppy, He quickly looked away with a blush brushing his cheeks. 

Tati removed her arms from me reluctantly when she heard someone calling her name probably one of the teachers to go at talk with them.

I watched as she happily skipped of and turned around "Gabe" I said opening my arms he grinned as he stepped forward and wrapped me up in his huge hugs. Pulling away after a few seconds "sooo" I said looking at Tati, who had come back and was now busy showing ken her grandma who she went to visit during the holidays on her phone.

Gabe looked away blushing, "you still like her don't you, SO have you told her?" I said lowering my voice, I was the only person to know Gabe's secret.

From the day I met Gabe and Tati, which was because they were put in the same group with me and ken  a few years ago, I could instantly see that Gabe had a crush on Tati.

i could remember how he kept trying to ask tati questions that me and ken were already answering for him, but he kept shrugging his small shoulders pretended he didn't understand and made tati explain it to him instead, his  young eyes filled with joy as she laughed seeing his face redden up from being embarrassed when she hugged him. 

He admitted to me a few months after me bugging him, so he finally gave in when he knew I would not give up until he told me the truth, so he did and since that day, I have been pushing him to tell Tati about his feelings maybe because I could see she had mutual feelings towards him.

tati would always joke around with him, trying to keep his attention on her, i could tell the way her eyes twitched from jelousy, when gabe would talk to other girls.

"have you?" I asked,  he looked up with sad eyes, shaking his head (no), "you still haven't told her" I whispered harshly glaring at him, Tati and Ken both looked up from their phones eyebrows raised well it looks like I didn't whisper than.

I looked back at Gabe, as he grabbed my arms pulling me away from the guys, "were coming in a sec" Gabe said loudly Ken looked at me confused, I shrugged in response. nto knowing how to respond.

"okay" then Tati said, he hands seem to lower down,  looking at both of us with confused expression and then back down at her phone turning her back to us.

After Gabe pulled me a few classes away, next to the lockers he turned around facing me,  taking a deep breath rubbing his eye brows.

"Well Gabe the whole summer holidays and you still haven't told her ?" I said tapping my foot against the ground, my arms crossed.

"I know Bailey I'm a chicken but how could I've" he said looking down fumbling with his bag straps.

"how could you not, you even went with her to visit her grandma for a week Gabe"

"I know" he looked down "but she my best friend and I don't want to ruin that" he took a deep breath in before saying the next part mumbling.

" what If she doesn't like me back"

I raised my eyebrows as I watched Gabe running his fingers through his hair pulling on it making it messy.

"Gabe your joking right" I took a deep breath in watching him, "okay I'm sorry I shouldn't force you to confess to her,  even if I want you to, I'm your and Tati's best friend as well and I know you both are stupid as one another for not admitting your feelings" I said.

Whilst I put my hand on Gabe's shoulder giving a light squeeze and smiled as he smiled back wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Thanks for the advice sis" he said hugging me tighter "I tell her soon I promise" he whispered pulling away with a large grin on his face.

"Guys sorry to ruin the moment" "but we need to go and get our time tables" ken said walking towards us smiling, I smiled back at him.

" yeah where's Tati?" I looked behind him to see Tati looking away twirling her hair.

"Come on then we don't' have much time" Ken said grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the office, I turned to see Gabe and Tati walking behind us talking quietly I smiled at the sight.

After we got our timetables and checked each others lessons, we finally parted ways.

"Okay guys" ken said looking at all of us "it looks like I have English with Bailey, so we see you guys at lunch" ken grabbed his bags and nudged me towards the class.

"Okay bye guys see you at lunch" I gave Gabe a quick wave and Tati a side hug, she hadn't talked much to me since getting our tables and that was definitely not like Tati.

"So Bailey you ready for English" Ken said we were now walking thorough the busy hallways, he put his hand on my back keeping me close to him

"you know I like English Ken" I said looking at him at the same time getting nudged and pushed from the people around us.

"Hey look where your going" ken shouted at a someone, who had made me trip.

"uhh another reason why I hate school people don't look where there going" Ken muttered.

After we finally reached our English class surprisingly we were the first people not even the teacher was here.

"Well it looks like were early" ken said walking to the back of the classroom closing the opened windows and sitting at the desk right next to it.

"well come on then" he said throwing his bag onto the back of the chair.

"So what were you and Gabe talking about" he questioned me as I sat down next to him, the side of our legs pressed against each others, I looked past him and out the window

"nothing we just spoke about things" I said watching the birds flying away from the students who were still in the playground.

"Is there".. he brushed his fingers against his forehead, "something going on between you two"? He looked down at the desk.

I looked at ken confused why on earth would he think that?

"No he's like a brother too me ken" I said getting up from the desk and walking behind him, he looked up "what are you doing"?

"Just getting my bottle you know the one in your bag" I quickly unzipped his bag taking it out.

"Oh hello there" I heard someone say, I turned around and there at the door was a tall lady, she was wearing a wool jumper and a long black skirt, her grey hair was pulled out of her face in a messy bun.  the wrinkles on her face were well defined but her eyes were a calm grey colour.

"I'm you teacher Mrs White" she said looking at both of us sitting down at the teachers desk which was located at the front of the class.

After a few minutes of chatting with Ken and the Mrs White, The whole class was nearly full, Soon I couldn't hear what ken was saying to me my ear drums were going to explode.

"Okay everyone settle down" Mrs White said in a loud voice.

But it seemed as if no one heard or even take notice Mrs White repeated herself a few times but with no avail.

Okay that's it these people need to learn how to listen, I took a deep breath in, "EVERYONE ONE SHUTUP AND SIT DOWN" I yelled looking at everyone.

Everyone instantly stopped talking and just stared at me some girl even dropped her phone which smashed on the floor.

I smiled in triumph as Mrs White thanked me, Ken squeezed my leg proud of my action, even though I don't think everyone liked me a few girls narrowed their eyes at me especially the girl that dropped her phone.

After 2 hours of English my hands were aching with the amount of work and writing we had to do the lunch bell finally rang.

"Uhh my hands are killing me ken" moaned massaging his hand as we walked to the dinner hall.

" I know Ken you've told me a few times already" I laughed as we queued up to get our food, "well it hurts so don't laugh at me being in pain" he frowned picking up a tray (to put our food on) and passing one to me.

After a long queue we finally got our food and sat at one of the empty tables.

"Hey guys" Gabe said moving my bag from one of the chairs and sitting down next to me "hey Gabe" ken said spilling bread crumbs all over my lap,

" eww Ken don't speak with your mouth full" Tati said sitting across us laughing, as I brushed the crumbs of my lap.

"So how was the first class of our new school year" she said taking out her packed lunch and passing Gabe a sandwich.

"It was epic Bailey had a good shout at everyone" Ken said scooting away from me with a scared expression.

Tati smiled "well that's Bailey" she said laughing at kens expressions.

Well it looks like Tati's forgiven me.

Gabe looked down quietly eating whilst Tati was still laughing at Ken, I nudged him he looked up and smiled he was okay maybe a bit jealous but Gabe was always jealous when someone catches Tati attention or makes her laugh and it isn't him. just like the other way around always competing for each other.

    ⇹

After a long day of classes and Tati's hugs, Gabe's frowns and ken's bad jokes the bell finally rang it was one of the best things I have ever heard in my life.

"So guys wanna come over and watch a film"? I asked Tati and Gabe they nodded.

Ken was on his phone but I didn't even need to ask him he always comes around after school anyway.

-----

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

5.2K 205 23
This is my first fanfic sorry if its terrible Maya - 25 - went to NYU and studied art and teaching, works at an art gallery. Lucas - 26 - moved t...
6.8K 243 18
This is a story about cate and y/n and how they got closer and closer after an unexpected meeting. Just enjoy:) (IMPORTANT!!! This is just a fanfic I...
476 22 47
Book 1 of the Loving Kpop Idol Series Victoria Johnson/Haley Park (19) leads a simple but happy life. He has a great family and a best friend that he...
Things Left Unsaid | ✓ Rhianna

Подростковая литература

136K 4K 19
❝That's the thing about love. It isn't going to be easy, it isn't going to be smooth, but it's going to be worth it. Because sometimes you have to ta...