Shad & Irene's Daughter: The...

By WriterDaine1124

(Y/N) is an average 25 year old girl who lives alone. She travels to find a place to Home since her village... More

Backstory
~Chapter 2~The Dream?
~Chapter 3~ Phoenix Drop, New People and My Past
~Chapter 4~ Oh Aaron...
~Chapter 5~ Descendants, Parents and Stalker?!
~Chapter 6~ Laurence, Shadow Knights and a New Form
~Chapter 7~ A New Shadow Knight And New Demons?
~Chapter 8~ A Monster Or Not A Monster?
~Chapter 9~ Friend In The Past, History Is Not The Last
~Chapter 10~ The Truth
~Chapter 11~ A Nightmare?
~Chapter 12~ Is This For Real?
~Chapter 13~ Is This The End?
~Chapter 14~ Irene's Dimension
~Chapter 15~ Heartbreaks In New Phoenix Drop
MY NEW BOOK IS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
~Chapter 16~ Reunions
~Chapter 17~ My Birthday!
~Chapter 18~ Goodbye...
A/N

~Chapter 1~ Running

7.1K 155 2
By WriterDaine1124

I've been running ever since Zane killed my village. I promised myself I would have revenge against Zane. Right now i'm in Nahakra Village. I wear a cloak to hide my identity and my eyes since they change color based on emotions. Tomorrow I have to go through the Magic Forest. I made new friends on the way though. Amber and her boss, they're the new friends I have and they're thieves. They're really fun but now I have to leave first thing in the morning. I'll miss them so much.

I'll have to continue this after I'm done eating. I'll have chapters when I have time. Well see you my Readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 28 16
(y/n) was an (age) years old, who had a decent life and an loving family, however a tragic incident took their family from them. After years of fight...
57.8K 1.1K 16
Y/N is the average girl. not pretty not ugly. not dumb not smart. and she lives a average life. everything normal until a certain boy comes into her...
103K 2.4K 19
(Y/N) was always serious, the one that gets into many fights, and she would always win. No one knows how does she do it and only she and her family k...
24.8K 562 28
[DISCONTINUED] Your big brother, Aaron, loves to talk to you about his girlfriend, Aphmau. When you finally get around to moving in on his street, yo...