Crossfire[Completed](Wattys20...

由 BailyNorton

When the love of Anna's life, the campus Prince- Blake Rendell dates her sister, Anna decided it's about time... 更多

WARNING
Excerp
Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4
Chapter5
Chapter6
Chapter7
Chapter8
Chapter9
Chapter11
Chapter12
Chapter13
Chapter14
Chapter15
Chapter16
Chapter17
Chapter18
Chapter19
Chapter20
Chapter 21
Chapter22

Chapter10

6.8K 441 52
由 BailyNorton

Remember, 'x' <- SIC indicates that Gaga's talking:)

Edited by : SaikaShipMarshmellow

X__________________________________X

"Anna?"

"Oh hell" she cursed under her breath.

She turned her body to face Ella and she widen her eyes comically. At least she hoped it did.

"Oh hey, Ella. Didn't see you there at all" she said cheerfully, avoiding the prince. She's afraid to see his reaction.

Anna looked at her weirdly before saying, "What are you doing here?" she said before quickly adding, "I mean, It's a surprise"

"Yeah, surprise" she said dully, "I'm on a date"

'What the f*** are you saying! You can't have a date without a 'date'

Well, unless he's an imaginary date or a toy.'

And she's not going to tell Ella that it was imaginary date even though she itches to, since Blake was there.

"Oh" was all Ella said.

She was wondering what was that suppose to mean until she realized her date wasn't on sight. Ella looked at her with sad her, probably thinking she had gone mad having invisible date.

She looked down at Hunter to see him lighting up a cigarette.

Bad habit. No, concentrate.

He looked at her from the corner of his eyes, showing indifference at the situation, that's when she took the chance to plead him with her own eyes.

He might not be the type of guy you want to introduce to your parents or your 'good' sister, but he's the only one she can rely on now.

She didn't think he would play along, until he stood up and stretch lazily before turning to face Ella and Blake.

She heard Ella gasped making Anna frowned for some reason.

"Oh, hey there again" Blake smiled at Anna as if recognising her after studying her for awhile.

Anna felt like she could turn into a puddle right then. Still, she tried to act cool and say "Hey" without looking at him.

Then she took in what he said, it stole the breath out of her lungs. Did he recognized her now? When her pretty sister was here?

"You've met my sister Anna?" Ella asked. Anna wait for Blake to say something.

"Yes, after the game" That make Anna sighed in relief.

Thank God.

"Wait, she's your sister!?" he continued and looked between them. He shook his head in disbelief. Anna heart pang of hurt and disappointment. But, she can't blame him. He's not the first one who said that. It's not his fault she defends him.

"No they're freaking ninjas" Hunter said dryly beside her.

Three pair of eyes snapped to him. Anna couldn't believe it. Someone defends her. And it's Hunter. He defends her.

Ella smiled to break the tension and greet Hunter and so does Blake.

"Hunter" Blake said, nodding at him in acknowledgement. Hunter shrugged as he studied Blake and continue to smoke.

Anna wanted to glare at him for being so rude to her husband-to-be.

Blake cleared his throat awkwardly. obviously getting intimidated. Anna was sure a smile formed at the corner of Hunter's lips.

Oh, you devil! He's making Blake nervous on purpose.

She shot him the look that says, 'Congrats, you've done it. Now cut it out'

Hunter only grinned at her in return.

Ella break the silence, "We're heading to the carnival, wanna come with us?"

It was starting to get dark and she wants to get out of there soon.

"N-" she started to say but at the same Blake added, "Yeah, that'd be cool"

"Sure!" Anna said quickly, changing her mind, "We'll come with you guys" and when she finally look at Blake, he was smiling.

Oh, he's just so darn cute.

"No. You guys go ahead" Hunter said from behind her.

Anna gasped. Was Hunter high!?

"What Hunter meant was, we'd love to." She narrowed her eyes on Hunter, "Right, sweety pie?"

Hunter grin got wider, "That's right. But" he emphasize, "We have somewhere to be first, don't we honey " he look pointedly at her.

Anna frowned, he must be planning something. But what? She'll have to find out so this time he wins.

"That's right. I totally forgot" she said because realizing the truth there and added, "Really"

"Okay" Ella smiled sweetly, "We'll see you there"

Anna's smile faded when the couple was out of sight, "What was that!?"

"Hey, you're going to be the fu*king third wheel if you tag along"

"Well, not really if you're there" she bat her eye lashes at him.

"Really?"

"Um..." She realized what she was doing, she try to bring the 'Hunter' along in her project of Human Observation.

"How about we tossed a coin?" She challenge him, "If I win, you'll help me. And I'll do you a favor"

"Sure, you can do me anytime you want princess"

"Oh my God! You did not say that!"

Hunter clicked his tongue "You have a dirty mind. I meant the favor"

Anna was speechless. She can't force him to admit that he meant what she thought he meant. At least she thought he meant it.

"And, let me finish, if you win we part ways" she knew she was playing a dangerous game. She was baiting Hunter for goodness sake! But, everyone already assume that he was with Hunter the night of the party. And, they'll know the truth if she's seen with him.

"Okay" he shrugged.

"Let's do this" she searched her bag for coins,

"On one condition" he added

She groaned. She knew it was too good to be true! "What?"

"As long as I get the head tonight"

Anna's jaws dropped before she narrowed her eyes on him, "There!" she accused him, "You did it again! And don't tell me I have a dirty mind this time, you pervert"

He grinned "You do. What I'm saying is I always prefer the head"

"Why do you make everything sound so dirty" she shook her head, searching for that coin to hide the blush creeping up her cheeks. This she don't mind. She like the playful glint in his eyes.

'Probably due to his sexy, raspy voice of his and his eyes, those damn eyes full of mischief' Gaga says.

"What?" she realized she was actually questioning herself out loud!, "I mean I don't have a coin" she was disappointed for some reason.

"Let's go" he walked towards the direction, where the carnival was held.

"Wait! We have the deal?"

"Sure"

"So, what's the catch?"

"Now that just hurts, Anna!" He pouts, "I am not like that"

Anna bit her lips, she highly doubt that. She don't know what he wants but it doesn't matter. She's definitely not going to argue.

.........................................................................................................................

Anna looked around in awe at the beauty of all the decorations. The wind was blowing gently against her cheeks and hair. She almost forgot what she was there for.

"There they are" Hunter said, dragging her back to the moment.

She looked at where he directed, it was the 'Scare House'. She saw Ella and Blake holding hands as they enter.

Anna scoffed, "How original. Come on, we're going in there" she stomped towards it. She didn't like the thought of the couple being alone in the dark at all.

She paused at the entry when she heard cries in there. "I can do it" she chants. She never particularly 'like' ghosts, spirits, zombies etc-

"Scared?" she heard Hunter's teasing voice. That somehow give her relief.

"No"

The things I do for love!

She entered. She took slow steps as she looked around, something ran past them making her reeled back, bumping against Hunter who chuckled. Damn, she swore almost had a heart attack.

She cleared her throat and straighten herself.

I can fu*king do this

After a few minutes of screams, runs etc under the different shades of dark red light, she spotted them!

"There!" she said excitedly.

Just as she said that, she saw someone jumping right in front of Ella, making her jumped into Blake's arms.

Anna gasped out in enrage. She literally saw red(due to the dark red light!)

"Oh my Gawwd! Did you see that?" she fumed angrily.

Just then some guy dressed up as a monster or sprit, all in white, came out of nowhere trying to scare them. Anna was so pissed that she didn't care about anything anymore.

"Grr-" before the spirit look-a-like finish growling or grunting, while crowding her space, she pushed him away with all her might that the monster lay flat on the ground. He looked surprised.

"Shut it! Casper" she snapped. She was so not in the mood. She heard a muffled voice behind her. She turned to see Hunter struggling to keep himself from laughing.

"What.?" she again narrowed her eyes on him.

"Nothing!" he pursed his lip as he try to recover, "You're like a puzzle, cupcake"

Her eyes widen. "A-am not!" No one have ever said that to her. Being compared to a puzzle was definitely not something to feel giddy about. But, she did feel that way. But, the way Hunter said it. It's like he called her interesting or he wants to find out more about her.

No. Don't think about that. You'll only end up getting disappointed.

"Let's go" she said dully.

She swore she heard Hunter cursed but she was lost in thoughts to think about it.

No what has ever make her feel this way in a long time, like they could accept her with all her flaws in a long time.

Yup, Hunter is dangerous as they say.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

A/N : Thanks for the reads, votes and comments.

Comment to tell me what you think and vote even offline!:)

It's almost Aug1, if you guys love my books and have Twitter AC please nominate my book. You can nominate even 10 books, just add mine along your favs;)

Remember even retweeting your own tweet counts!

PS: F4F on my new IG accountXD My user name is on my profile info;)

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

103K 4.7K 52
[Highest Rank: #328] Anna's a normal girl. Well, at least she wishes she was. She watched her parents die in front of her when she was eight y...
583K 11.9K 29
You know those fairy tales, where the prince sweeps the princess off her feet? Where he saves the world, at the end of the day? Well.... She's rich...
93 14 15
Lavender Rodrido She was abandoned by her parents at birth with nothing but her first name. She got her last name from the family who adopted her. Th...
82.1K 1.2K 5
(Publishing 4/2. Leaving Wattpad 3/7) EXCERPT ONLY Being in love with your best friend is complicated. Being in love with him after your parents get...