You do? ;99goonsquad FanFicti...

By lovesofia80

Sofia was just like any other girl. Obsessed with 99goonsquad. She always thought that they'd never notice he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
NOT A CHAPTER!
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
:'(
?
Thank you everyone❀️
Sorry.
:)
hello

Chapter 12

390 15 3
By lovesofia80

*I skipped the nasty, sorry*
Sofia's POV

My eyes fluttered open as I saw the sun shining through the my window blinds.

-
Vidcon was coming up soon and I'm afraid that if I went with Julian and Jovani I'd get hate. I'll think about it..
-
"Sofia can you please call me as soon as you get this?" I heard as I played Julians missed voicemail.

Why does he want to talk to me? I just hope it isn't about vidcon..

Hey you wanted me to call you?

"Yeah! I was wondering if you'd like to be me and Jovanis +1 at vidcon?!"

Julian I don't know... You know I'm going to get hate, and I can't deal with that.

"Baby I swear you won't."

Okay, I'll go. When are you guys flying out to Anaheim?

"Tomorrow at 2pm"

I guess I better start packing.
-
Welp.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
345K 40.1K 27
"π’šπ’π’– 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 π’ƒπ’“π’†π’‚π’Œ π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 π’Šπ’ π’•π’˜π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’†π’ π’Šπ’• 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, π’Šπ’• 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–" ...
807K 44.7K 58
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
920K 83K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 π‘πšπ­π‘π¨π«πž π†πžπ§'𝐬 π‹π¨π―πž π’πšπ πš π’πžπ«π’πžπ¬ ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...