Chapter 5

Sofia's POV
As I was waking up, not remembering a thing. I realized I wasn't in my bed. I also realized who was beside me.

Julian Jara.
I then realized I was in a hospital bed. Why? Then the painful memories started to hit me. All I remember was getting hit by a car and someone screaming out my name before everything going black.

Julian started to wake up.. Might as well talk to him, and ask him why he's here.

"Hey"

"Hey"

"Why are you here?"

"Well I kinda bought you in here...."

"Wait. What?"

"Yeah. You got hit by a car... I'm really sorry. I didn't mean for you to go off crying.. And get hurt. I'm also really sorry that me and Jovani blocked you on social media. You don't understand how much I needed you.. I know that you think I just know you from Instagram. But I don't. Don't you remember? I'm Julian Jara. That kid you used to go to school with.. That you were bestfriends with? That's me..."

Then it hit me.. He's the Julian Jara that I used to go to school with... No. It can't be.

I broke down in tears as I hugged him tightly..

"How could I have forgotten you?"
I said sobbing into his chest, make his shirt wet.

"Babe.. It's okay. Jovani didn't remember you either. But I had just kept it to myself that you weren't just a fan. You were a friend. Sofia, I'm madly in love with you. There's no other words I can use."

I cried more and he hugged me. I fell asleep in his arms as I was thinking about him.
Us.

Julians POV
I said it. I said I love her.
Mission accomplished.

She's just really hurt right now.. I shouldn't be playing with her feelings right now. But how can I not? She's too adorable. I placed her on the cold hospital bed and tucked her under a million covers.

I really am just wondering how Jovani will reply. He never liked her, for some reason. Might as well call since I haven't been home for the past 2 days.

As I wait for Jovani to pick up his phone, I hear something I never wanted to..
Her heartbeat stopped.
My life stopped.
I can say.. She was the one.
My only one...

Okay! I thought the chapters I promised for you guys were published but apparently they got deleted?? Sorry for the big wait babes <3 this is gonna be up to 20 chapters. Will you guys want a sequal? XoXo, Sofia 💕 Word count: 437