Chapter 8

Sofia's POV

As I was getting ready, I felt a pair of eyes on me. But when I turned around to see if anyone was there.. Nobody was there.

I decided that I was going to just straighten my hair because I'm gonna take the easier rode today with my hair.

^^^outfit that she wore above^^^

As I waited for Julian to arrive at my house, somebody smacked me on the back of my head and everything went black.. once again.

Julian's POV

I was really excited for today. I was gonna ask Sofia to be mine😊

As I knocked on her door, I got no answer. So, I decided to call her. No answer. Why is she ignoring me?

I then realized that her favorite bracelet that she always wears on special occasions was on the floor. She's always responsible for her things and would never lose anything that important to her...

She's missing..

Unknown POV

Now that I have Sofia, she can't be with Julian. I'm gonna get Julian do be mine again.

Whether he likes it, or not

As I walked up to Julian's house I saw him crying.. Probably crying for that bitch that's called Sofia.

"Tahlia.. What are you doing here?"

"You know.. I was just walking around and I saw you crying."

"So you just randomly decided to walk exactly by my house after 4 damn years?!"

"Ooo, fiesty aren't we? If I were I'd shut my mouth before something happens to your dumbass girl!"

"You have her... WHERE IS SHE?!"

"For me to know, and you to figure out." I said smirking..

"Please. Please don't hurt my princess."

"Princess my ass. You're mine now." I said as I took him by his hand and shoved him into my car, locking him in there.

Perfect. Now all I have to do is hide him. Where he'll never be able to escape.

___________
Sofia's POV

I woke up in a dark, cold room. Where am I? Better yet, who did this?

This isn't good..

"JULIAN!! PLEASE COME HELP ME!!"

Right after I said that a girl with mischievous brown eyes came in..

"Well hello." she said evilly as she smirked

"Who are you?"

"Well. As you can see, I'm Julian's girlfriend."

I could feel hot tears run down my face...

"You-r his girlfriend?" I said stuttering with my words.

"Yep. As you can see he was clearly only using you to make you feel special, to actually make you feel loved for once. But.. It was all a lie."

"He wouldn't do that.."

"Yes honey, he would. He just did, did he not?"

"Oh-okay.. Why am I in here?"

"To make sure you don't try stealing him for me again... Have fun in you little rat hole bitch. I hope die and rot in here."

She's right. If Julian did break my heart.. Then maybe I should just go and die..

___________
*1 week has passed and everybody is worrying where Sofia and Julian are*

Jovanis POV

I don't know where they are. The last thing I remember is that Julian was taking out Sofia, and that he was going to ask her out. Where could they be?

I'm really worried because a lot of goonies have been asking why we haven't broadcasted in a while.. And I'm having to make up excuses so they won't suspect anything. This is literally getting way too out of hand and say to much for me to control by myself.

Andrea has been depressed about it, and she won't even say a word anymore.. Not even to me.

Her and Julian have a closer bond so I guess that's why she getting really affected by it. Sofia's family? They aren't doing any better mine. Her little sister cries herself to sleep now.. Her older brother just is out of the picture lately..

And then there's me. Everyone thinks that I'm not that hurt by it but  I am. My twin brother is out probably in the middle of nowhere and I'm not supposed to be affected by it? He's my bestfriend and do know what it feels like to lose a person that's been with you literally your whole life?

I'm dying inside..

___________

Hey guys! I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while but here's a long chapter to show you I'm sorry! Btw, @tahlia150502 here's what I needed your name; etc for😊😊 Word count: 739