Spread The Girl Love

By uzanu123

Highest Rank #110 in Nonfiction End the female-on-female-hate and Spread the girl love :D #girllove More

Introduction
Be The Real You
Malala
Inspiring Quotes :
Role of Men in women empowerment
Author Note
Women's Empowerment Principles
End The Violence Against Women
Proud To Be Woman
Equal Opportunities of Education And Jobs To Woman
Methods to empower women

Lilly Singh(aka IISuperwomanII)

81 10 8
By uzanu123

iiSuperwomanii Youtuber best example for women empowerment.  She is strong ,independent girl .Once she was a girl who suffered from depression and frustration on her  3rd year of The University. But afterwards she came over a solution of this problem. She started posted her video on YouTube so that she could spread positivity and bring smile or happiness in one's life and one's bad day could change into good day. She has played  important role in women empowerment and she has inspired many women/girl  to be strong and independent women/girl.

Almost 6 million girl (84%) around the world has subscribe her channel and watch her video everyday. This shows that she has good impact on girl/woman and has inspired many girl/woman around the world.

  Not only inspire but also empower many girl/woman around the world .

To end up girl on girl hate she set up #GirlLove challenge to encourage positivity , and friendliness among girls and woman. 

.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 309 58
WOC SERIES SAMPINGAN XAVIER ADREAN X DAHLIA ARYANA Dahlia Aryana. Dipaksa bekerja di kelab malam oleh ibu kandungnya sendiri. Berhari-hari dipaksa me...
72.4K 182 16
These are stories of people giving birth -multiple stories-
4.8K 795 7
The Weekend said , '𝐖𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 , 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐬' . Huh ! Someone got both ᡣ𐭩 Start : 07/06/2024...
22.8K 775 30
Unicode ငယ်ကိုအရမ်းမုန်းတာပဲလားမမမုန်း သဲငယ် ငါ့ဘဝမှာမင်းကိုအမုန်းဆုံးပဲ တစ်သက်လုံးမုန်းန...