Finding Felicity - Jaebum

By okjaebum

All Dahlia wanted was to be free from her past would she escape it or would it catch up to her and hurt her a... More

Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
EPILOGUE ✨

Chapter 9

24 2 26
By okjaebum

Waking up with a massive headache Dahlia went to the bathroom taking a shower. Thinking about everything that happened last night is still affecting her in a major way. Getting out the shower wrapping a towel around her. She forgot that she didn't have any clothes. Walking towards Jaebum's closet she took a pair of his boxers and sweat pants and a T-shirt.

" Babe I got us breakfast." Jaebum said walking in the kitchen putting the food down on the table. "Okay I'm coming." Dahlia said running downstairs." Omg pancakes my favorite." Dahlia said ready to get her grub on."Thanks babe." Dahlia said kissing JB.

"Your welcome wait a second those are my clothes you look so adorable ." JB said laughing." I know but I didn't bring any clothes with me and it's not like I can walk around naked." Dahlia said. "I wouldn't mind you walking around naked." Jaebum said kissing on her neck.

SEX SCENE!

"Baby . . . Uh we have to uhum eat." Dahlia said getting hot."fuck the food I'm hungry for something else." Jaebum said. Taking her shirt off kissing from her neck to her chest. Dahlia already moaning. Dahlia started ripping Jaebum's clothes off he picked her up on the counter and before she knew it his head was in between her legs and she was in heaven.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I can't believe Dahlia walked in on us last night." Tessa said covering her face embarrassed. " I know but look on the bright side at least she was nice enough to let us finish." Junior said laughing." Junior I don't wanna be one of those girls but what is this.?" Tessa said scared of the answer.

"Honestly I want you to be my girlfriend Tessa I really really like you and I know that you have trust issues and i know you've been told this a lot but I just want to make you happy so will you let me.?" Junior asked hoping she would say yes. Tessa could tell that he meant it and she was ready to be with Junior.

" Of course I'll be your girlfriend but I want you to know if you do hurt me you gone have to square the fuck up cause we fighting." Tessa said laughing. " well I won't have to worry about that cause I'll gone do right by you." Junior said especially right now he said pulling Tessa on top of him and making her feel bliss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Damn if you keep doing this to me I won't be able to dance." Dahlia said breathing hard laying on top of Jaebum." They both started laughing. " and if you keep riding me the way you do I won't be able to practice with the guys." Jaebum said slapping Dahlia's ass. "Ouch baby." Dahlia said laughing slapping him on the chest.

"Today all the guys are going bowling you and Tessa should come we should have some fun we deserve it." Jaebum said. "Yeah we do well let me call Tessa real quick and see what's she's doing I don't want to walk in on her again." Dahlia said

"What was she doing.?" Jaebum said. "More like who she was doing her and junior were doing the freak nasty. That's why I Called you." Dahlia said laughing."damn Tessa & Junior I should've saw that coming he'll treat her right." Jaebum said. " oh I hope so cause I already got beef with Mark. But let's get dressed

After they both got dressed Dahlia called Tessa asking if she was still getting the D and she was happy Junior finally left cause they needed to get ready.

"Bitch did y'all clean y'all mess it better be clean and not smell like sweaty balls!" Dahlia yelled into the phone. "Shut up we both cleaned and it smells great in here." Tessa said laughing.

"Okay well I'm on my way I got so much to tell you." Dahlia said. " okay boo see you when you get here." Tessa said." Okay." Dahlia said hanging up the phone finally arriving at the hotel before getting out she kissed Jaebum goodbye until later.

Running to the elevator to her room she was still on edge about everything that happened she didn't want to take any chances.finally walking back into the room she was happy Tessa and Junior really cleaned up and it didn't smell like hot sex."hey hoe." Tessa said hugging Dahlia."hey bitch" Dahlia said laughing finally getting settled in Dahlia told everything that happened last night including the morning sex she had with Jaebum.

"Damn that freaking crazy I hope he doesn't come back sooner or later we're going to have to leave this hotel." Tessa said."I know I think I have the place but guess what the guys are going out bowling tonight and the place is rented out so it'll just be us." Dahlia said excited.

"I know Junior told me. By the way me and him are officially together." Tessa said. "OMFG!! I'm so happy for you y'all are so cute together if I wasn't going to be petty at first I am now." Dahlia said laughing
"Omg hush let's get ready." Tessa said.

They finally got ready and Dahlia was so happy with her outfit it was super cute she honestly thinks it's her favorite.

"You look so cute I just might have to snatch you from Jaebum." Tessa said laughing. Dahlia chuckled  "You look good to girl Junior is going to drool." Dahlia said. " I do look good huh.?" Tessa said feeling herself to the Max

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally arriving at the bowling alley they got there shoes and walked over to the boys. " hey everyone except Mark." Dahlia said her pettiness was in full effect tonight. Mark just rolled his eyes but he knew he deserved this shade."Yeah hey everyone except Mark." Tessa said her and Dahlia busted out laughing."hey babe." Tessa said sitting in Juniors lap kissing him.

"Damn babe you look so good,good enough to eat." Junior said in Tessa's ear making her giggle." Awww y'all so cute ain't they cute baby.?" Dahlia said looking at Jaebum then looking at Junior and Tessa. "You are beyond petty I can't." Yugyeom said laughing. Jackson of course did his silly high pitched laugh." I think he pettiness is adorable." Jackson said

"Dahlia is adorable in general." BamBam said squishing her cheeks. " ugh stop it." Dahlia said pushing him away"alright alright let's bowl." Jaebum said they finally started the game. Jaebum and Dahlia , Tessa and Junior were on one team. Then Yugyeom,Mark,Youngjae & Jackson were on one team BamBam decided to be on Jaebum's team because he knew they would win.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
after they finished they sat down and talked. "So Tessa you and Junior huh that's really cute." Mark said drinking some of his soda. " we know we cute." Tess said flipping her hair rolling her eyes. All of the sudden some girl walked in and coming over everyone got quiet except Mark he walked up to her and kissed her in the mouth and everyone looked confused.

"Everyone this is Ashley." He introduced. Dahlia busted out laughing. "this the bitch you fucked behind my bestfriend back oh damn that's tragic.". " is there a problem." Ashley said walking up to Dahlia." Oh that's cute you think you bold hoe sit yo ass down you walking up in here thinking you can sit with us you knew Tessa was with Mark but that ain't stop you from fucking him so yeah I got a problem and if you don't get out my damn face you gone regret walking up in this bitch." Dahlia said ready to fight.

"Aye aye cut it out." Jaebum said pulling Dahlia away. " why would you even bring her." Jaebum asked Mark. " because I can do whatever I want that's why." Mark said. " and so can I so that gives me the right to beat both of y'all ass see my Bestie not the fighter but I am so who want it first.?" Dahlia said trying to get out of Jaebum's hold.

"I think it's real cute how you brought her trying to make me mad I don't give no fucks that you with her or anything that involves you I'm with Junior and we good." Tessa said standing up." Girl back up." Ashley said getting in Tessa face. All Tessa did was laugh and turn around and flip her hair in Ashley face and turned to Dahlia and mouthed. " whoop her ass."

Dahlia got out of Jaebum's hold and pounded on Ashley. " damn beat her ass.!" BamBam and Youngjae yelled. " stop it cut this shit out now." Jaebum and Jackson pulled Dahlia off Ashley. Mark picked Ashley up and took her outside."damn she got her ass beat." Youngjae said laughing rolling on the floor.

"I told y'all Dahlia got them hands she ain't my bestfriend for nothing." Tessa said giving Dahlia a high five."damn I ain't even gone lie that shit was hot." Jaebum said to Dahlia. " I told y'all I was gone whoop Mark ass and y'all ain't let me so it had to be her especially since she got in my bestfriend face that's enough to get beat up." Dahlia said laughing.

"Let's get out of here y'all" junior said laughing they all walked out laughing about the who situation. Mark and Ashley had already left but they didn't care. For the rest of the night they went back to the house and watched movies and they all were under the covers and fell asleep together.

----------------------------
So I have something special for y'all it's called members appreciation all I do is post pictures of Jaebum but let's switch it up today. TODAY LETS APPRECIATE BABY PEACH JUNIOR ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 120 13
Two boys from two different countries happened to meet in a totally different country to pursue the same dream. They kind of ran away from their surr...
296K 7.2K 74
These are imagines about Got7. If you want to request, please message me your name and bias. You can give me a plot, or I can come up with one.
156K 3.1K 23
[ONE SHOT / SHORT STORY COMPILATIONS] Warning: Read thy three(3) commandments: 1.) Handle thy feels 2.) Control thy ovaries 3.) Lastly, read at thy...
35K 811 21
Y/N, (you) and Mark Tuan have been friends ever since you guys were only two years old. When you both turn 13, you fall in love. But after a tragic a...