The Bad Boy Inside the Fairy...

By kdotjhae

Falling in love with your best friend is a real pain in the butt. Trust me. Except, in my case, he's the one... More

The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit
Short Introduction
(1) Job Hunting
(2) The Three Idiots
(3) The three, no, FOUR idiots.
(4) Epic Failed
(5) Back
(6) The Underground
(7) The Job Offer
(8) Like a BOSS!
(9) Great
(10) Story Time By Beth
(11) DCFC Feautured Story
(12) Mr. Bean is Mr. Dean and Mr. Dean is Mr. Bean
(13) Visit?
(14) Inhale Exhale
(15) Story Telling By Me
(16) Mr. Bean
(17) Car Trip
(18) Who?
(19) Hos P. Tal
(20) Mr. Bean
(21) TV Show
(22) Licked The Taste Of Death
(23) The Betrayal
(24) Always There
(25) Blessing In Disguise
(26) Savior
(27) Doorbell
(29) Stew
(30) Cliffhanger
(31) Dumb
(32) Gift
(33) Shortie
(34) Shut
(35) Happily
(36) Shorts
(37) Who?
(38) Fond
(39) Flour
(40) Sizzling Macaroni
(41) Fam Dinner
(42) The Car Ride
(43) Hair
(44) Family Dinner
(45) Car
(46) Place
(47) Wedding plans
(48) Shooort
(49) Sunflower
(50) Bangs
The Bad Boy Inside The Fairy Suit - Epilogue
Guess who's getting oooold~

(28) Well Dang

6.7K 406 83
By kdotjhae

Hi yo peeps.

I think this is the first time I'd be making this, heck, I've never done this in any of my special chapters too!

But since I'm so happy today (since I was one of the chosen students to greet the visitors from Japan) and that I also love you -then I'm giving this to you; and with this, you'll love me too.

I bet these 4 words will make you scream your lungs out -tell me if you did.

Enjoy 😊

~-~

Charlie's Point of View:

(FLASHBACK)

I saw Vanch's office door open. I walked in as I see my sister, Riley, is currently doing her desperate moves again with Emily's son, Jay, again.

"Riley, give the boy some space." I chuckled, leaning on the door frame.

"Space?" Riley scoffed, "Look at the mirror dear brother. You should be the one doing that from your monstrous girlfriend when she scolded you for visiting her place yesterday."

Oh crap.

"Visiting?" Vanch asked, "I thought you said Hannah's in trouble, that it was an emergency?"

I gulped nervously as I hear Jay coughing out a "Busted".

"Leave." I told Riley, "Go back home."

"No one's leaving until you tell me about this certain emergency, Charlie." Vanch stood up and walked towards me. "Now talk."

"Uh excuse me." Jay raised his hand, "Mom actually just wanted to ask if you and Charlie are going to their anniversary. And she's still waiting for an answer back home."

"Of course we are." She answered him as she opens the door, "Please say hi to Emily for me."

"Sure." He nodded, leaving the room.

Riley immediately moved towards him, "Wait, Jay!"

Run bro, run.

Jay literally ran outside as Vanch the door, "Sorry Riley, but I need you here for the truth."

She pouted, muttering not so colorful words about me.

Vanch leaned against the wall and asked my sister, "So, what was the emergency?"

"There was no emergency, he probably lied, he went and visit Hannah, he went back with a frown, and due to her screams from their phonecall after an hour from that, she's angry." Riley looked at her, "Now can I please leave? I have a boy to catch."

"Good luck." Vanch continued glaring at me as she unlocked the door.

Vanch left the door open and went back to her desk.

I'm going to die soon,

I licked my lips and apologized, "Look, Vanch, I can explain."

Silence.

Nope, I'm dead.

"Vanch."

She ignored me and turned off her laptop and put it back in her bag.

"Vaaaancheeel."

She didn't even mutter anything as she turns the office's lights off. I sighed and walked out of the office, following her as she also leaves the shop.

I called out, "It really was an emergency, Vanch!"

She continued walking towards her car and unlocked it.

"Oh come on! You can't pull the 'silent treatment', Vanch!"

She opened her car door and slammed it shut.

Darn it. I hurriedly knocked on her window and silently thanked the heavens when it eventually was rolled down.

"Vanch, stop acting like this," I begged.

"Like what? Charlie."

"Like a jealous girlfriend!"

Something familiar flashed in her eyes as she spat out angrily, "I'm your best friend, Charlie. But it doesn't mean that I take your lies lightly, especially when it has something to do with your work." And with that, she zoomed off.

I sighed and went to my car.

"Hey, Charlie!"

I turn around and saw Riley jogging towards me.

"Yup?"

"You're stupid" She smiles sarcastically before entering my car.

"Uh excuse me-"

"You're excused." She waved me off.

Wha-?

"Leave my car, Riles."

"Nope." She turns around and smiled at me. "Give me a lift to Emily's house and I'd tell you where Vanhel is going."

I raised an eyebrow, "How would you know where you're going?"

"She's close with me." She rolled her eyes, "Duh."

I scoffed, "I'm her best friend and I don't even know where she's going!"

"I'm a girl and she's a girl. We have chemistry you guys don't have."

Fine.

"You better tell me honestly, you brat," I muttered as I entered my car and drive towards Emily's house.

~-~

I parked my car in one of the empty lots of this ice cream shop me and Vanch loves so much.

Of course, we've been here.

I was about to turn off the engine when Vanch walks out with a very familiar guy beside him.

Bean.

Bean is a fellow Underground fighter, a good one in that. He may be new but he's good, and that says a lot coming from me, the son of a legend named Langster.

What is she doing with him anyway?

I furrowed my eyebrows as she laughed and entered her car with him riding shotgun.

Do they know each other?

It's not impossible, it really isn't. Vanch always visits me in the Underground so there really is no doubt on why she knows him. But hanging out with him? That's another story.

I turn on my engine when she turned her's on.

And then I started following her to wherever she was going.

~-~

I don't know where this best friend of mine is going, but we are literally currently in the middle of nowhere.

So I decided to call her.

"Haloo?" She answered.

I swallowed, "Vanch, hey."

"What...?" She muttered silently.

I sighed, "I'm sorry, I really am."

"Yeah, sure, whatever."

"Vanchel..."

"Charlie..." She mocked me, "Whatever. Like seriously, whatever. Normally, I should've been used to your lies by now. Really."

I went silent and pouted.

She snorted, "Too much?"

"I said I was sorry!" I whined, "I really am sorry, Vanch."

"Sure, it's alright." She chuckled.

"So... where are you?" I asked her, even if my car is right behind hers.

"Home."

Did Vanchel Ammarati lie to me? Especially with these kinds of things?!

"... Really?"

"Yup."

I raised an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"Yessss." She emphasized the 's', making me frown more, She cleared her throat, "Look, I got to go."

"What?" I decided to bite back her words, "But I thought you're in your house? You're not usually busy-"

"Bye." And with that, she hung up.

I angrily threw my phone on the floor beside me.

Why is she lying to me?

I squinted my eyes and saw her faintly playing around with Beam beside her.

I was about to pick up my phone when I heard a shout, "Eyes on the road, VANCH!" and a loud sickening shriek.

I immediately snapped my head back to the road. Not even a gasp left my mouth when I saw my best friend, Vanchel Ammarati's car, crashing at a tree.

Stepping on my breaks, I ignored the slight pain from the sudden stop and ran towards her car.

"Vanchel!" I screamed as I open her side of the door and cringe when I saw her.

She's in pain.

"Vanch!" I pulled her out gently and immediately, something popped in my mind.

They say that when people are in the verge of death, that's the time where you see your life. -But seeing Vanch in these situations, all our memories flashed in my eyes.

How she's now the only one who always comforts me these past few years when my cheater of a girlfriend -yes, I'm not blind- breaks my heart.

How she's the one helping me with all my problems.

How she's the one supporting me even if my parents stopped.

How she's a best friend I wish I'd always have.

How she's the perfect girl for me.

How I wasted my time dealing with the wrong girl.

How I wish I had time with her.

"I love you Vanch." I whispered as tears fell from my eyes.

I sniffed as her breathing started slowing down, "Wake up, don't leave me yet!"

"Dean..." She whispered before closing her eyes, making my heart skip a beat, in a bad way.

Oh right, him.

I carefully put her down gently on the floor and ran towards her car, helping Bean out.

"Choco?" He muttered, looking dizzy as fudge.

"It's Charlie," I muttered with gritted teeth.

(Back To The Present)

"Because you love me," I mentioned confidently, remembering Beth's words when she said that Vanchel Ammarati aka my best friend since birth, loved me.

She still loves me, she has to.

Calm down Charlie, she just forgot a few months of her life, not how she felt for you.

But still, I have this weird feeling at the bottom of my stomach that something had changed. That it changed.

She started snorting and moving her eyes everywhere, she even laughed awkwardly -which means she's lying- and said, "Of course I love you, you're my best friend."

I clenched my fist angrily. Why did she reject her own feelings for me?

The fidgeted behind her grabbed her elbows and told her to come in.

Because of him. Dean.

When I saw her take his hand and enter the house, I was ready to pounce on this poophead!

I gritted my teeth angrily and planned his funeral. Well, more like his death.

I was cut off from my thoughts when Beth showed up and raised an eyebrow. "Charlie? What are you waiting for? Dinner's ready."

I unclenched my fists and muttered a "thank you."

Dean Castro, you're dead to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 45.9K 43
I hate him with all my heart and soul. No, I despise him. I would never be with him nor befriend him. But since I do have leverage against him now...
3.6M 135K 47
"Wanna watch?" She rolled onto her back and smiled, drawing her lip between her teeth as her hand trailed down her front and dipped between her legs...
511K 31.3K 41
Being in love with a straight boy is a straight-up nightmare. Especially if it's been like that for years. But it's even worse when he's your best fr...
79 13 13
Jeremy's life turns upside down when his girlfriend of five years leaves him right before he plans to propose. On the other hand, he has scored the j...