The Love They Couldn't Resist

By Time_To_Shine24

From the very beginning they have fallen for each other. That love was lost up until their last year of school More

Author's note
Prologue prt 1
Prologue prt 2
01 Finally, Im home
02 Friends?
03 Pay Attention
04 Really Ron
05 Bed Time With Draco
06 Cabins
07 Shh Don't Tell
09 Dancing in the Rain
10 When the World Comes Crashing Down
11 He's Dead?!?
12 Her
13 Subconscious
14 Movement
15 Kill Me Now
16 Hurray!
17 Ms. Whiney Pants
18 Graduation
19 Epilogue Part 1
20 Epilogue Part 2

08 When The Whole World Goes Silent

2.2K 30 5
By Time_To_Shine24

Hermione'sPOV

Dinner is still being held at the Great Hall. If you were far enough away from school, then you were able to fly over. All the first years, including Ginny, are closest to school. Draco and I are one of the few who get to fly.

"Babe, it's time to head of to dinner!" I yell

"Coming baby girl!" Draco yells back. To some people it's to early to be calling each other that. But what me and Draco feel is different from what I felt for Ron. It's more powerful. And it feels right to be calling each other those names.

Draco walks into the room with his broom.

"I thought you were getting my broom as well" I ask.

"Well you see baby. I was, but then I thought that why not go together? We could be a little late and go in together. Then kiss before we go to our tables. It would show everyone we are together. The easiest way. And the funnest." He said with a smirk. I do hate that smirk sometimes. But it is pretty hot.

"Oh okay. That sounds like a wonderful idea. We can just have other people speed the news instead of us. So much faster right?" I ask sarcastically

" *gasp* No way! Did Hermione Granger just use sarcasm???! So I can rub off on somebody!" He exclaimed excitedly, with a toothy grin. I'm trying not to smile. He makes it so hard sometimes. "Yes it would be faster baby cakes., and it also makes it seem for interesting, please?"

"Oh fine. We can go together"

"Yay! Let's go in two minutes? That makes us a little bit late but no to late." He says childishly. He is the cutest.

"Sounds good to me babe" I say with a smile.

"So let's have a make out fest before we go? Yea?" Draco asks

"Um no! We have a minute before we leave and we would get caught up and be late. Maybe when we come back?"

He smiles at me and says, "Sounds like a plan Stan"

I go reapply my make up, adding some more dangerous looking makeup because I'm flying in with Draco. You gotta look at least a little fierce.

"Baby it's time to go"

"Alright coming babe"

I get down there and he looks at my face and the edge of his lips curl up a bit.

"Liking the new style gorgeous" He says than winks. I laugh at him and playfully hit his arm.

"Let's go" He hops onto his broom then helps me get on. Even tho flying isn't really my thing, I still like the rush it gives me.

As we are flying to the Great Hall, I admire the beauty that we will be living next to for the next month. It is so gorgeous. I will never get enough.

"We're here" Draco says. I see that the doors to the Great Hall is still open. And it looks like everyone is in. Perfect.

"Why don't you fly to the doors then help me off then kiss and sit down?" I ask. He turns his head to face me. He has a smile on his face,

"I didn't know miss goody to shoes had an evil side. I like it. You ready for a dramatic entrance baby?"

I smile back evilly, "Everyone has a bad side, I'm ready to use it. And yes, bring it on babe"

We fly into school and towards the Great Hall. My hands around his waist and my head resting on his shoulder is how everyone saw us.

We haven't seen everyone in two days. Everyone off alone with no classes for two days. And this is how they see us.

Draco gets off his broom then helps me down. I look up at him just as he looked down. We kissed. I could feel all eyes on us. We then broke apart and as he was about to walk away. I wish in his ear

"Don't forget to smirk babe" Then I let go and turn to go the the Gryffindor table, but I turn my head and say

"Bye babe, see you after dinner" I wink then I head off to my table. The whole entire room was silent. They were just gawking at us. I swear I could hear the animals in the Black Forest because it was so quite. I reach my table and I sit in the side where I can see Draco.

He is still walking to his table. His is father then mine is from the doors. He has his broom with him be used he wouldn't want it stolen by some idiot. He sits in the side where his is facing me also. He gives me a big smile just before Pansy pounces on him.

"What do you think your doing?!" Pansy screeches

"Cool it Pansy, we never were a thing. I don't get why you still hang on to me like I'm some god. I don't want you to hang onto me anymore. We are only friends. No friends with benefits anymore" He smirks. The room was still recovering from mine and Draco's entrance, but what Draco just said stunned the room again.

He looks at me and winks. I smile back. Then the whispers started. Headmistress McGonagall stood up and started speaking,

"Well um thank you Hermione and Draco for joining us, I just wanted to say that I hope you are situated into your cabins by now. Classes will start tomorrow. They will all be outside until Hogwarts is completely redone. Each morning I will announce where each class is. And knowing most if not all will forget, an owl will bring you a map of where each class will be. Now enjoy dinner." After dinner appeared, and everyone put stuff in there plates did they start talking.

"Hermione? Are you in there? The Hermione I know wouldn't be with Draco. Is it some trick? Some prank? Please tell me it's a prank." Ron pleaded.

"Haha no Ron this isn't some prank. This is real. I would say sorry, but I'm not" I could see the blood drain from his face.

"But, but I thought we had something! We were together for a year! Twelve months! How could you just walk away???"

"Yes Ron, we had something. But when you started treated me like your own personal slave I started loosing those feelings. And when I told you me and Draco were friends. You were furious! Harry may have been mad but he could see that Draco made me laugh, made me smile. Because Harry is such a good friend he put the feeling of hatred toward Draco away. But you, no you firmly put your foot down of who I can and can't be friends with. You are not my father. You aren't. You have no right to tell me who to be friends with. I'm sick of being told what I have done wrong, of what I need to do for you because we are best friends. If you don't change your attitude toward me, then I don't know if we could ever be friends. I hope you change Ronald. I really do. But I will not stay In a friendship that is toxic. I'm sorry if that hurts but it needs to be said" Ron looks at me in disbelief. He doesn't even say anything. He just walks out of the Great Hall.

"Well that went better then I thought." Harry said after a few awkward moments of saying nothing.

"Your right it did. Ron is probably going over everything he has said and done to you right now because he realizes what you said was true. Walking out was the best thing he could do right now." Gin told me

"I guess, I don't even care. I'm so done with his attitude."

"Well okay, so you and Draco huh?"

"Yea, I never realized how much he has changed. I mean, like he is so much nicer! He is sweet, and he knows how to be a gentleman," and an amazing kisser....

"Are you happy though?"

"Yes. I am. He makes me feel special. Like all he wants is me. Like I'm there because he wants me there. With Ron, he made me feel like shit. Like he never cared for me. Like he only wanted me with him is so I could be bossed around by him. I hated it. Plus I feel different with Draco. It feels more real. And I like that."

"Well that's good. Ron is so stupid. I'm guessing he now realizes how much he screwed up. That's probably why he is mad. I'm sorry he is a pain in the arse."

"It's not your fault Gin, so don't apologize."

"Aright, I won't then."

"Good" I said to end the conversation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139 12 19
your Snape's daughter and your on your third year at Hogwarts. everyone on Hogwarts know that you and Draco are dating. Draco is beginning to be a li...
46.2K 699 26
COMPLETED- it's your last year at hogwarts and fall dangerously in love with a boy you does bad things but you don't care he was the only one you lov...
676K 18.5K 22
He was falling for you. Now he understood why they called it 'falling' in love. Like falling off a broomstick, it was happening very quickly and the...
113K 3.7K 15
Hermione told herself to not fall in love during the apocalypse. - Dramione post-war fic. (COMPLETED) 18+ ALSO AVAILABLE TO READ ON MY AO3 (the usern...