Dark Love and Sunshine - UNDE...

By Kaliforniaaa_

He was the bad boy. Always late. Always smoking. He got all the girls and all the attention. She was the goo... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Sneak sneak!!
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Finally

Chapter Fourteen

1.5K 74 2
By Kaliforniaaa_

Six months later

"Are you sure that's the one?" Neil asks me. We were shopping for engagement rings. I've been planning to propose to Aurora for three months now and have finally got the balls to do it.

"Yeah this is the one. Do you like it Harley?" I ask her showing her the ring. Only looking up for a while she shakes her head yes before going back to watch Toy Story on my phone.

"Well then let's get it." he says.

"I hope she likes it." I say as the lady rings it up.

"She will." he says. "So how are you gonna ask her?"

"Nothing big. Even though she's famous she hates to much attention on her. I was thinking a nice dinner and then pop the question after that. Followed by some great sex." I tell him as we walk out the store.

"Damn well if you need me to watch Harley I'm game."

"Cool thanks I might just need you."

"I can't believe my nigga thinking about settling down this shit crazy as fuck man." he says whispering the last part so Harley doesn't hear it.

"Yeah well Aurora's a great girl who I'm overly in love with and it's time to snatch her up for good before she gives that Derek guy another chance."

"Well my man I don't think you have anything to worry about."
..

"Aww Bryson dinner was amazing thanks." Aurora says. Tonight was the night I would pop the question. To say I was nervous was an understatement.

As he said Neil came and got Harley earlier today. I ordered all of Ror's favorite foods, set up a nice little area on the patio, and had her favorite songs playing low in the background.

"Your welcome baby anything for you." I say walking over and grabbing her hand.

"I actually have a question to ask you."

She looks at me with admiration in her eyes as I drop to my knee.

"Oh Bryson...." she says chocking up.

Pulling out the ring I look into her eyes that now held tears.

"Aurora Steele, over the past two years I have feel deeply in love with you. Your smile, determination, the compassion you hold for things. Your big heart that you open up with nothing but love. Everything about you I love. You opened you heart for Harley and I don't want to ever leave. I'm so I'm love with you that the thought of someone else loving you, holding you, kissing you, caring for you, and making love to you scares me. I never want anyone to have the option to do that. That's my job and no one elses. You are my other half Aurora. You make me complete. So will you please do the honors of becoming Mrs. Bryson Tiller and being Harley's stepmommy?" I ask myself getting chocked up.

"Yes." she whispers before screaming it over and over again.

"Yes Bryson I would love to be your wife and Harley's stepmommy. I love you so much." she says pulling me in for a kiss.

That night I showed her just how much I loved her over and over again.
..
Derek

"Breaking news the gorgeous Aurora Steele and handsome Bryson Tiller are engaged. Sources says tiller popped the question Monday night. Sources also say they spotted a rock on Aurora's finger."

"What the fuck?!" I yell grabbing my phone. Dialing Ror's number I wait until she answers.

"Derek." she says when she answers.

"Is it true?" I question her.

"Yes." she says immediately.

"How? Do you not love me anymore?" I question not knowing how to feel.

"I'm in love with Bryson Derek. I'll always love you but I'm no longer in love with you. I'm sorry for hurting you Derek. I gotta go okay. Have a good life." she says ending the call.

Minutes later when I call her the call doesn't go through.

I have officially lost the love of my life.
...
Two chapters left.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 6.3K 51
Have you ever dreamed of finding...the one? Of course you have, we all have. We hold on to that hope that there is an invisible string attached to o...
1.3K 80 20
Allison loves everything about love she's was a hopeless romantic even though she never fell in love with anyone before she wants a boyfriend but t...
26.3K 1.4K 49
She was lonely, but the loneliness never bothered her. Her only motive was to live a better life. 'Better', for her was to have a home where she can...
2.8K 267 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...