My Billion Dollar Love

By Mysticangel713

COMPLETED..!😃 HIGHEST RANK - #22 in Humor MY BILLION DOLLAR LOVE "Oh stop it. What do you want Kaden? You th... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHARACTER CONVERSATION
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
HAPPY NEW YEAR..
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44 (The End)

CHAPTER 24

524 12 0
By Mysticangel713

THIRD PERSON POV.

Aanya was taken to a beautiful bungalow and the three masked men entered the bungalow and carried her upstairs to a room specially designed recently to keep Aanya locked in. The room was sound proof and the window was covered and closed from the outside. They put her down on the bed and left, not wanting to anger their boss.

NEXT DAY MORNING.

Ben left his house and turned his car towards Aanya's flat. He wanted to just make sure she was up and not late for the meeting at 12. It was already 9.50. He reached her apartment and knocked twice but she didn't open. Just as thought, she must be sleeping. He opened the apartment with his extra keys and entered only to find that the apartment was empty. Aanya must have left already, he thought and left to go to office.

As he came in the office, he straight away went to see Aanya in her office, thinking to himself, 'I have to talk to her about her habit of staying here late night.' As he was about to enter Scarlet stopped,

"Sir, Aanya Ma'am is not here yet."

"What? Its unusual." He said and turned to go to his office. He glanced at his watch, it was already 20 past 10 o'clock. 'She should be here by now. She must be with Sapphire. Yaa that should be it.' He thinks and starts doing his work.

Ben looks up from the paper work he is doing and its already 11.30. He calls Scarlet and asks her if Aanya came but Scarlet informed him that she is not here yet. He groans. He calls Neah but her call is going straight to Voicemail. After trying several times he gives up. He then calls Sapphire.

"Saph is Aanya with you.?" Ben asks her directly.

"Neah? I haven't seen her since that day at your house. Why, is something wrong?" Sapphire asked while stopping making a cake.

"I don't know. She is still not here and I called her but her calls are going straight to Voicemail. I am getting anxious." Ben told her.

"Ben, relax. Maybe she has some work before she comes to office. When was the last time you talked to her.?"

"Yesterday night. I went to her apartment only to find its empty so I called her and guess what, she was still in office. So I ordered her to get out from there and go home. Which she did. Now she is still not here. We have meeting @12 . Wait Actually, I will come by your shop." Ben said and hung up.

He went there only to bump into someone. He looked up and saw that it was Zack, Kaden's friend. He hurriedly went inside and spotted Sapphire looking worried.

"Hey guys whats up? You guys are looking tense." Zack said coming inside and standing besides Ben.

"None of your business. Tell me what you want Zack and leave." Sapphire snapped at him. He just smirked at her, making her more angry.

"Zack, I cant find Aanya anywhere. She was working late at office till 11 yesterday and then none of us know where she is. I went by her flat in the morning but it was empty. We have no idea where she is. Her cell is not reachable." Ben told Zack worryingly.

Zack raised an eyebrow and looked at them, "Guys chill. Maybe she wanted to go somewhere alone. Give it some time she will come back." And he looked at Sapphire "And you are shaking my love, relax she will be ok." He said taking Sapphire's hand in his.

"I don't know Zack. These is the first time she has disappeared like that. She always informs us. Shit!" Sapphire was holding Zack's hand tightly.

"WAIT!! Let me go and check her apartment again maybe she is back." Ben said already getting out of the café with Saph and Zack on his toes. They drove to her apartment building and parked in her garage.

"Her car's still not here. Lets go up and check." Ben said and the three of them headed towards the elevator. As soon as they reach there Ben opened her door and called to Aanya, but no response.

Sapphire went in her room and guest bedroom and Zack went to Kitchen to see if he finds anything. While looking through the kitchen Zack opened her oven and found food inside.

"BEN, SAPPHIRE!!! COME IN HERE!" He called both of them. They came rushing in the kitchen. Zack pointed to the food in the oven.

"There's some food in there, looks like it is not touched yet."

"Fuck! That's the food I bought for her last night. This means she didn't come home yesterday." Ben said getting sweaty. He is actually getting worried about her now.

"Lets go downstairs and ask the guard if he saw her coming or leaving this morning." Zack said taking Sapphire's hand in his and dragging her.

They reached downstairs and went straight to the guard.

"When did Aanya came in yesterday? And what time did she leave today?" Sapphire asked with urgency in her voice.

"Aanya ma'am didn't came in yesterday, according to me. But let me just check with the other guard" He said and called the other guy.

Meanwhile Kaden was already prepared with an apology for Aanya and he had a sorry card with him and if that doesn't melt her heart he even bought Orchids. He knows Aanya loves these flower. He sat in his car and headed towards Aanya's office. When he reached her office he went to her floor and met Scarlet,

"Mr. Ford. Ma'am is not in the office. She didn't come in still. Would you like to leave a message for her?"

"No Scarlet. You have any idea where is she..?" Kaden asked getting impatient.

"I am afraid I don't know sir."

Kaden gave her a nod and left. Still clutching to the card and bouquet. He decided to call Ben.

Back to Aanya Apartment building, the guard came back and told them that nobody saw her since she left yesterday morning. Ben ran his hand in his hair, thinking why was she not home yesterday. Zack was holding Sapphire closely. Ben's cell rang at that moment, and thinking it might be Aanya he picked up the call.

"Neah! Where the fuck are you?" Ben snapped at the phone.

"What? What do you mean where is she? Ben what's going on.?" Kaden asked getting tensed.

"Kaden. Its... actually.. Aanya is.. Wait, where are you?" Ben asked thinking he should tell him in person.

"Am at Aanya's office. What happened to her Ben?" Kaden asked.

"We will be there in 10 mins. Sit in my office. We are on our way" He said cutting the call. He motioned Zack and Sapphire to go. They reached her office in 10 mins and went inside Ben's office and saw Kaden sitting there restlessly.

As soon as Kaden heard the door open his head snapped to that direction. He was shocked to she Zack with them and that to holding Saph hand.

"Whats going on.? Will any1 fucking tell me.?" His voice raised from anger.

"Kaden!! We can't find Aanya? She didn't come home yesterday. No one have seen her from yesterday." Zack said cutting out Kaden's tension. Ben told him everything about yesterday and today.

Kaden was not moving for what seems like mins. He was trying to absorb what Zack & Ben just said.

"Wait let me go and see, she must be home till now. We need to stay there. Or else we should go and check places where she can possibly go right now." Kaden said controlling his anger. His mind was going into direction where Aanya was possibly hurt. But he quickly shut it down and focused his all attention at finding Aanya.

"Ya he is right. We can check all of Aanya's friends place and her dad's home. Lets go.! Kaden you come with me and Saph you go with Zack. Come on!" Ben said and all of them rushed outside to find AANYA!

*****A/N*****

Hello my beautiful people! How was your weekend guys..?
Soo there's the chp I had promised you guys. A big chapter!

So do you think they will find out what happened to Aanya? And most imp question being, will they find her in time before those kidnappers hurt her.? Why do you think they kidnapped her?

So many questions!! Uff!

STAY TUNNED TO FIND OUT...

KEEP READING!
VOTE AND COMMENT!
LOVE

-MYSTIC😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 70.6K 79
'WIFE'...huh you call yourself my wife, He said very calmly. "A girl like u cannot afford to become maid at my house and u call yourself my wife." He...
655K 40.9K 102
#2 in Indian on 09/22 Lovestories are fairytales where a prince charming comes on white horse ! Not really!! Sometimes it's a bit different! When one...
3.3M 168K 68
Highest Ranking: #1 in chick-lit for more than 60 days :) [Blurb] "I clearly warned you before the marriage, you can't treat her like this! you said...
45.8K 3.1K 24
Assalamualaikum and Hi guys I'm back with an another amazing story "Being the billionaires stubborn beauty." If you guys don't know about my first b...