Animagus ~A Wolfstar Fanficti...

By sarcastic-queen

/Wolfstar Fanfiction\ *Set in the Marauders' Fifth Year* Kind of slow updates Ever since James, Sirius and Pe... More

Author's Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 1

2.9K 87 132
By sarcastic-queen

Remus Lupin waved to his parents and pushed his trolley through the wall that lead to platform nine and three-quarters. It was his fifth year at Hogwarts. He looked around the crowd of people and screeching owls to look for his three friends, James Potter, Sirius Black and Peter Pettigrew. They had been friends since first year and shared a dormitory together. They also knew about his condition. Remus was a werewolf, and his three friends found out in their second year, after a full year of Remus saying that his mother was ill every full moon. As he looked, he tried to hide his face as during the last full moon, he had scratched his face, leaving behind a scar running across his nose.

Just as Remus had given up on looking for one of his friends, someone slammed into his back and pulled him into a hug. They both laughed as Remus stumbled.

"Hi Padfoot," Remus greeted.

"Moony!" Sirius exclaimed. "How dare you become prefect? Actually, why would you even be chosen to be prefect? You're just as bad as we are!"

"Merlin knows," Remus muttered, thankful that Sirius hadn't commented on his scar. They boarded the train together. "Maybe Professor McGonagall thought I would stop you from playing pranks on everyone."

"But you won't, will you?" Sirius asked with large eyes. Remus took the moments to admire him before shaking his head.

Remus had always liked Sirius more than a friend. It was hard not to. He had beautiful grey eyes and black hair that he grew long to rebel against his parents. He was exactly Remus' type. But Sirius knew nothing about his feelings towards him, so Remus didn't act on them.

When they reached their cabin, James and Peter were already there, talking excitedly. James saw them first as Peter had his back to them. His face brightened and he bounded over to give them hugs.

"What took you so long? We've been here for hours!" He said dramatically, throwing himself down on a seat. Sirius rolled his eyes.

"I doubt it, Prongs."

"Shut up," James laughed. "Hey Sirius, can you do it?"

Remus furrowed his eyebrows. What were they talking about? James and Sirius had planned something without telling Peter or Remus, which never happened.

"Yup!" Sirius exclaimed.

"Great! Peter can do it too," James replied.

So, they had told Peter as well. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

Peter looked at him, panicked. James and Sirius looked at him like they had forgotten that he was there.

"Nothing," James said before changing the subject to start talking about Lily. All three of them groaned.

Remus turned away and started a conversation with Peter about his holidays, leaving Sirius to ignore James as best as he could. Apparently, Peter had gone to France and fallen in a river. It was more than what Remus had done. He had stayed home all holidays, only going out for the full moon, where he was locked up in an abandoned house. After an hour, the gentle rocking of the train lulled him to sleep.

-

Sirius was talking to James when Remus' head fell onto his shoulder. He turned his head to find his nose brushing against Remus' hair. He fought the urge to take a sniff and instead adjusted his body so it would be more comfortable for Remus. He turned back to James, who was smirking.

"What?" Sirius demanded.

"Nothing," James said innocently. Sirius narrowed his eyes at James but decided to change the subject.

"Do you think our plan will work?" He asked.

"Definetely. I read about it. I don't want him to go through this by himself," James replied.

"If it doesn't work, I'm going to be so pissed. That mandrake leaf tasted terrible," Sirius grimaced. Peter laughed.

"It should work, Padfoot," Peter said. "We did it properly and everything."

"How do you think he's going to act? When he finds out that we became Animagi," James asked.

Sirius shrugged and looked outside. Trees whizzed by as the Hogwarts Express moved. James and Peter started another conversation about how to get Lily to like James. Sirius didn't join in but instead stared outside the window and took small sniffs of Remus' hair when he thought no one was watching. Remus was curled into his side and didn't even move as the train jostled around.

Sirius had liked Remus for too long. When he had first met him on the train, Sirius thought he was the most amazing looking person that he had ever seen. That still hadn't changed.

Sirius had been gay ever since he was ten. He didn't tell anyone because his family wasn't accepting, even when they had liked him. When Sirius was sorted into Gryffindor at Hogwarts, he had been treated terribly when he came home for the summer holidays . The night after the Sorting, he had received a Howler from his mother in his dormitory. Remus was the only one with him as James and Peter were in the common room. Remus hugged Sirius as he cried, despite him only knowing Sirius for two days. This was what made Sirius like Remus. He didn't judge. This is why he didn't feel the brotherly love towards Remus that he felt towards James and Peter.

Sirius sighed and took another deep breath, taken in Remus' familiar scent. Remus was straight, and there was nothing he could do to change that.

-

James was watching Sirius as he chatted to Peter. Sirius didn't look up, even when the lady with the food trolley came around. When he thought no one was looking, he breathed in Remus' scent. But James was looking. And James knew about Sirius' feelings towards Remus. And he knew about Remus' feelings towards Sirius. He just felt that he had to do something about it.

After a few hours, the train started to slow down. James watched as Sirius gently shook Remus awake. He knew that Sirius would never be gentle towards Peter or himself. He knew because Sirius occasionally jumped on him or Peter to wake them up. He shook his head and made his way outside, the others following behind. They got into the horseless carriages with one other girl. That other girl was also a fifth year Gryffindor called Marlene.

"Hi Marlene," Peter waved as he got into the carriage next to James. Sirius and Remus were outside still.

"Hey," Marlene replied. "Is Remus there?"

"I'm here," he said as he got into the carriage, careful not to bump his head. Sirius quickly hopped in after him. As the carriage started moving, Marlene opened her mouth.

"I know you're a werewolf," she said bluntly.

Remus stared at her. "How did you know that?"

"I figured it out. It's not that hard. You keep disappearing every full moon and you have scars everywhere," she shrugged. James had also told her when she told him her suspicions, but Remus didn't need to know that.

"Oh." Was all Remus could say.

Marlene frowned at him. "I'm not going to think any less of you, if that's what you're thinking. I have a second cousin who's a werewolf. If it makes you feel any better, I don't think anyone will find out about it. Lily might though."

James could tell that Remus felt reassured. They continued talking about something else. Sirius seemed less . . . depressed since he had gotten off the train, which was good, James thought.

They reached Hogwarts in the five minutes. James had never gotten tired of the sight of Hogwarts. When he was younger, he used to dream of getting into Gryffindor and getting into the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Both of which happened when he came to Hogwarts.

During dinner, James was talking to Sirius and made the decision to tell Remus about them becoming Animagi the day before the full moon, which was in one and a half weeks. Remus, thankfully, had ignored their whispering and instead was yawning throughout dinner time.

When they later stumbled up to the Gryffindor common room, all of them were yawning, tired from the long journey. Remus and Sirius immediately went up to their dorm and fell asleep quickly. James took the moment to talk about them to Peter.

"They like each other," James said bluntly.

"I know," Peter said. "It's pretty obvious. Are we going to do something about it?"

"I think we should. They've been oblivious to each other's feelings for years," James exclaimed.

"True," Peter laughed.

"Well this is going to be a busy year. We'll be helping Moony with his transformations and the two of us will be trying to get Padfoot and Moony together," James sighed.

Peter shrugged and they both went up to their dorms, barely being able to change out of their robes before falling asleep on their soft beds.

-

Hi guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment, I'd really appreciate that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 9.5K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
115K 4.1K 83
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
984K 53.4K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...