Drama? Not even close... Love?

Bởi ForeverDream

This is the sequel to "How did I end up falling in love with a jerk?" :) You don't really need to read it to... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2: It was a mistake seeing you but I found someone better.
Chapter 3: Betrayed is an Understatement.
Chapter 4: Physical Pain isn't just enough is it?
Chapter 5: These Memories Don't Seem to Fade.
Chapter 6: Prank or?
Chapter 7: I'm so far gone.
Chapter 8: You Can't Find the Old Me.
Chapter 9: Moving or?
Chapter 10: New school New Boy.
Chapter 11: Let Me Go.
Chapter 12: I choose you
Chapter 13: Reality
Chapter 14: Tragedy.
Chapter 15: Two wrongs don't make a right.
Chapter 16: Finally dead.

Drama? Not even close... Love?

6K 33 13
Bởi ForeverDream

This is the sequel to "How Did I end up falling in love with a jerk?" :)

Credits to gmilena123 for the title <3 :) .

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I was fifteen when I met my mate, Damon.

I was at the mall with the pack, though I hadn't shifted into my wolf I knew about them since my Uncle and father share the title of Alpha.

Suddenly when we were walking past a crowd of people, my father stiffened, and turned around to face some of the people we passed by.

My father started growling at a man whose smirk was bigger than Texas.

"Nice to see you too, Kai" The man said.

"Can't say the same for you, Marcus" My father growled in the man's face.

"If you're here to pick a fight because were on your territory there isn't a need old friend, we have permission from the council to permanently move here" The man named Marcus pulled out a piece of paper to show my father.

My father snatched the paper out of his hand, and his eyes went wide.

"Very well" My father said through his teeth while handing Marcus back the document.

My father turned to the pack and spoke "This is the Grevenue Pack, they'll be living in this town from now on, I want all the youngsters to mingle with the other pack while the grownups have a talk, meet back here in three hours" He announced.

So I was left with my two brothers, Rossie (Eunice's daughter, age fourteen), Brock (Ella's son, age 14), David, Anastasia (Mika's children, both 14), Paige, and Collin, (Sarah's children, also both 14).

I looked at the kids in the other pack; they looked around our age, maybe a bit older. There were three boys, and two girls who looked like twins.

One of the boys caught my eye; he had dark blackish hair, grey eyes, a perfect smile, and a nice body.

Me being oldest out of us all, had to go talk to them first.

"Hey, I'm Alexis-Reine and these are my two brothers Matt, and Dominic. This is Rossie, Paige, Anastasia, Brock, David, and Collin. Nice to meet you guys" I smiled sweetly at them all.

The boy I noticed earlier took a step forward, and looked me up and down.

I blushed. I felt like he could see through me.

"Hi, I'm Damon. Those two twins are my sisters, Stacy and Maddie. And those two boys are James, and Lucas" He looked down as if not knowing what to say next.

I was about to say something when Stacy and Maddie rushed over towards me and my best friends.

"Hey! I'm Maddie! And this is my twin Stacy!" Maddie smiled.

"HI!" Stacy smiled too.

"Hey, I'm Alexis-Reine, but you can call me Alexis, or Reine which ever you'd like" I smiled.

"Let's go sit down over there guys" Damon pointed to a bunch of seats.

We all sat in the chairs, and started talking.

Maddie and Stacy were talking to Paige, Anastasia, and Rossie. While my brothers were talking to James and Lucas.

"So how old are you?" Damon asked me.

"Everyone in my pack is fifteen, but I'm oldest. How about you?" I smiled.

"I just turned sixteen, Lucas and James are sixteen too, and my sisters are your age" He sighed.

"You're sixteen? That's cool, have you found your mate yet?" I smiled hoping he said no.

"Yeah, I met her today actually. But she's a bit too young for me" He looked down and started playing with his hands.

My heart stopped for half a second, and I think he noticed it because he looked up the second it it.

He's a werewolf, he can hear your heartbeat idiot! I thought to myself.

So he met his mate, well that sucks.. I don't know I thought I felt something for him. Which is pretty odd, I didn't even remember the crush I had for Collin until he taped my shoulder.

I looked at his angry expression, "What?" I asked innocently.

"Can I speak to you over there? Privately" He said looking between Damon and Me.

"Yeah?" I said as I got up and walked to where he pointed.

He grabbed my arm and pushed me against the wall.

"How can you do that to me?" Collin growled.

"Do what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Flirt with him! You said you liked me, not him so prove it!" Collin half screamed.

I looked over at the table slightly so no one would notice; I saw three pairs of eyes on me. Damon's, Lucas's, and James's. Of course they heard that too, they're bloody werewolves.

"He said he found his mate okay, why would I be interested in someone who has a mate?" I questioned.

Collin started shaking angrily, and growling uncontrollably. His grip on my wrists tightened, and I couldn't move.

"Stop Collin, you're hurting me!" I struggled to get out of his hold.

"You're mine!" He growled.

"I'm not anyone's! Now Stop!" His hold only tightened further until my wrists started bleeding.

"Say you're mine, now!" He growled.

His face inched closer to my neck, and if I didn't know better, I'd say he's trying to mark me. But how? He's not even a wolf yet?!

"STOP!" I yelled.

His teeth were getting ready to bite my neck when Damon came behind him, and pulled him off me followed by Lucas and James.

"Get off my mate!" Damon growled.

I collapsed to the floor, my head light headed.

"What's wrong with her?" Damon asked urgently.

"Look at her wrists! There bleeding, she's loosing blood and fast" Lucas sounded worried.

"We need to take her to the hospital NOW Damon, she might not make it if we don't" James sounded just as worried.

"Okay, Lucas you stay with the kids, and explain what happened when the adults get back. Tell them I'm her mate maybe they won't care as much that she's with me, but James we're taking your car" Damon blurted out quickly.

I felt sparks all over my body when Damon picked me up bridal style basically running for James's car. My arms wrapped around his neck tightly, and I moaned "Damon". They both chuckled as we headed for the car.

"Dude even when she's unconscious she wants you" James laughed.

"Not funny man, I can't even be with her yet, she's too young" Damon sounded angry.

He got in the back with me, and laid me down so my head was resting on his lap. My hand traveled to his, and I held it tightly, and squeezed.

"Reinie are you awake?" Damon whispered.

"Mmmm" I groaned.

"Reinie? Dude you're already making up nicknames for her? You're so whipped" James smirked.

"Shut up, I saw the way you were looking at Rossie; she's your mate isn't she?" Damon sounded happy for James.

"Yeah she is, she's beautiful isn't she?" James said dreamily.

"Now look who's whipped! And she doesn't even compare to Reinie!" Damon said playfully.

It took all my strength for my heart not to flutter or start beating faster, cause then he'd know I was awake.

I moved my head slightly on his lap, looking up towards his eyes. "Damon" I whispered.

"You're awake?! How are you feeling?" He asked so fast I barely heard him.

"Yeah, I feel cold" I mumbled.

In a swift movement, I was sitting in between his legs, my head rested on his shoulder, and his leather jacket was around me.

"Thank you" I whispered on his neck.

I saw a shiver go down his neck, and I was so tempted to kiss his neck.

NO! What was I even thinking? I didn't even have my first kiss; well I'm not counting the one I had with Collin when we were seven.

My arms went around his neck, and I held on tightly.

"Don't leave me" I whispered.

"Never, I promise" He whispered back.

I only wanted to do one thing, kiss him.

I moved my head from his shoulder, to face him. Our eyes were locked, and I started to notice the little dots of blue in his grey eyes. I leaned in closer and lightly pressed my lips to his. We didn't start making out or anything, it was just a nice light kiss which lasted for seven seconds.

I pulled away smiling like an idiot, suddenly I didn't feel sick, and I could barely feel the cuts on my wrists.

I looked at Damon's face to see if I could determine the emotion behind it, but his eyes were full of lust. I suddenly felt a bulge near my thigh. He has a boner? From a light peck? Well he's my mate I guess that makes sense.

"Now now you two love birds were at the hospital, c'mon get out" James said.

Honestly, I forgot James was even in the car with us.

I was now out of the car, clinging to Damon as he carried me inside the hospital.

"Doc we got a situation" James said as he gestured to me.

"Alright, let me take a look at her while you two wait here" The Doctor said.

Damon growled. "No, I'm going with her" He said.

The Doctor raised his eyebrow, "Your mate I presume?"

"Yes, now hurry up her wrists are hurt" He said while taking me inside the room.

I didn't feel when the light headed-ness came back, but somehow it did.

My head was dizzy, and I found myself drifting to sleep.

* Two Hours Later *

I woke up to the sound of arguing.

"YOU DID THIS TO MY DAUGHTER! WHY IS SHE IN THE HOSPITAL?" I heard my father's voice.

I opened my eyes to find my father's hands around Damon's neck. I looked around the room to find both packs in here.

"I didn't do anything sir, it was Collin" Damon said calmly.

He was trying to act like he wasn't afraid of my father, but I could tell he was.

"I'LL KILL YOU BOY, I SWEAR!" My father roared as he tightened his grip around Damon's neck.

I jumped off the hospital bed, and I couldn't even control what happened next. I pushed my father off Damon, and started growling uncontrollably. I felt anger rising in my chest that I couldn't stop.

I felt Damon's hands go around my waist, and I started to calm down.

He bent over to my ear and whispered "Easy girl, calm down".

"DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER!" My father roared and started growling.

I growled back at him, and I saw two pairs of arms go around his waist.

"Baby, calm down" My mom whispered.

"NO!" He roared as he lunged for me and Damon.

Before I could react, Damon pulled me behind him, trying to protect me from the now white wolf standing a centimetre away from us.

My mom walked towards us, and squeezed herself in between us and my dad.

My mother started stroking his fur, "Baby, there mates, you need to calm down he wouldn't hurt her. Now go find some clothes, and shift back" She said sweetly.

Reluctantly my father backed up out of the room.

I was shaking, and Damon wrapped his arms around me.

"It's okay baby, you're fine" He said.

"I wasn't worried about me you idiot I was worried about YOU!" I half yelled hugging him tighter.

He chuckled, "I'm fine too okay, so relax please".

I nodded, and loosened my hold on him.

My father eventually came back in, and asked us to explain what happened. We told him everything, and Collin apologized. My dad explained that his hormone levels were way off which almost caused him to shift, and that's why he got so angry, so I forgave him. I told them about Damon being my mate, and my dad was okay with it after he found out how he took care of me when I was injured.

Everyone left, and it was just me and Damon lying down on the hospital bed.

He was leaving kissed down my neck when I blurted out "Mark me".

"I can't" He whispered, and continued to leave kissed along my neck.

"Why not?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You're not ready baby" He whispered.

"What do you mean I'm not ready?" I raised an eyebrow.

"There's a reason you're supposed to find your mate when you're sixteen Reinie, and you're a bit too young. Don't take this the wrong baby, I want too, I just don't want to rush things okay?" He smiled.

"Fine" I pouted.

He pulled out his phone, and called his father.

"Hey dad, I found my mate" He smiled while he looked at me.

"I don't understand why not?" He yelled into the phone.

"I won't choose that stupid bimbo! YES IT IS MY CHOICE!" He roared.

"Fine then whatever" He growled into the phone before hanging up.

"What happened Damon?" I asked quietly.

"I know I said I wouldn't leave you but I have too" He mumbled.

"Why?!" I felt my heart break into a thousand pieces.

I felt a pang in my chest, and I could feel my heart pounding so hard my brain felt it.

"Because, I have a girlfriend Reinie, I can't just leave her for you" He mumbled.

I looked up to his eyes which were filled with sadness and hurt, but it disappeared so quickly I could barely tell that it was there.

"You're a child Reinie, Corinna's my age, she understands me better than anyone could - better than you could" He whispered before taking a step back.

"She understands you better? That's good for you Damon, just perfect, and while you're with Corinna who am I supposed to be with, huh Damon?" I yelled.

"No one" He growled.

I couldn't, - No I wouldn't cry in front of him. I won't show him my weakness.

"Fine then be with whoever you want! I don't care, now leave" I grumbled.

"Don't be like that Reinie, I still want to see you, you know be friends?" His voice sounding hopeful.

Him be with another girl? And me being the 'friend' slowly dying inside every time I saw them, no thanks.

"NO, now LEAVE!" I yelled.

"Why not Reinie?" He looked hurt.

"First, don't call me Reinie. Second, WHY ON EARTH WOULD I WANT TO SEE YOU WITH OTHER GIRLS YOU DICKHEAD? And thirdly, get the fuck out" I started growling, feeling anger build in my chest.

"I'm sorry Reinie, I really am" He whispered.

"Just go Damon, just go" I mumbled while the tears were threatening to fall.

I heard the door click, and looked up to see no body in the the room.

Knowing he could still hear me, I whispered "I hate you Damon"

I waited about ten minutes before bursting into tears, making sure that he was far away enough not to hear.

The next morning I hadn't told my parents anything, I just asked if I could go to boarding school in Spain for a year.

*A year later*

No I didn't change from an ugly duckling, to a beautiful swan, I changed my style a bit, but anyone else would anyway in a year.

It was now summer vacation, and I got a call.

"Hey where are you?" Was the first thing I heard out of my mother's mouth.

"I'm waiting for you at the airport mom, I'm by Starbucks!" I say excitedly.

"Okay, be there in a minute" And that's when she hung up.

Now many of you are probably thinking why I'm at the airport? Well, my year in Spain is up and now I'm back in Canada, well to be specific, Grande Bend.

And no, I didn't have a romance when I was in Spain, or hook up with any boys. Why? Well the whole point of me going there was for me to discover me, and not to think about boys - or in my case, a certain boy.

As I was thinking, something, or should I say someone, tackled me to the floor. I looked up to see my mom, in all her glory, Erica Spaven everybody.

"OH SWEETIE, HOW I MISSED YOU!" She yelled so everyone in hearing range would think she was crazy.

"MOMMY! I MISSED YOU TOO! Now can you get of me so I can breathe?" I sighed.

After my mom so kindly got off me, note the sarcasm, we headed towards the car with my luggage. We were finally home, and walked into the living room.

I saw everyone from the pack standing in the living room, with wide smiles across their faces.

"Hey everyone!" I smiled as I rushed to hug everyone.

Brock, David, and Collin rushed towards me to give me a tight hug, followed by my brothers, and Rossie, Paige and Anastasia.

"WE MISSED YOU!" Everyone screamed.

"I MISSED YOU GUYS TOO!" I screamed back joyfully.

As everyone pulled away from the hug I looked up to see the differences in each and every one of them in the past year.

Anastasia's blonde wavy hair was up to her bellybutton (just like mine), her green eyes had a new sparkle to them, and she had a lot more curves in all the right places than before. Rossie's light brown hair also fell till her bellybutton, her light blue eyes looked slightly darker, and her slender figure looked more perfect then before. Paige's black hair fell to her bellybutton too, her light brown eyes stood out; brightening the room, and she had a rocking body now.

When I looked at the boys, I was stunned.

Brock had black hair, green eyes, and a muscular body. David's hair was a shade lighter which made him look like a blonde which did complement his light blue eyes, his body was so toned I almost drooled. Collin looked absolutely stunning, his shaggy dark brown hair, his dark blue eyes, and his sexy body. My brother's looked pretty much the same, except they were now WAY too muscular. Matt had dad's blue eyes, light brown hair, and a muscular body to match. Dom had his dark brown hair gelled up, his blue eyes matching mine, and his body looked identical to Matt's.

Yes we are all sixteen now, so yes we are wolves, I can't wait to see what color they are! I happen to take after my mom, so I'm a red wolf.

I inhaled deeply and noticed all of them were mated. I looked at their necks, and noticed their mate's marks. So I was right, they all found mates.

"You guys all found mates?" I asked surprised.

They all looked nervous, as they knew what happened with Damon.

They all nodded their heads "yes".

"That's amazing guys!" I fake smiled.

Even though I was happy for them, I couldn't help but think about Damon.

"Tell me about your mates!" I squealed happily.

"I'm with James from the Grevenue Pack" She smiled sweetly.

James? Damon's James?

Well obviously, he's from the Grevenue Pack... Idiot. My wolf said.

Shut up! I was lost for a moment okay.

"Collin's my mate" Anastasia said as she tangled her arms around his waist and smirked.

"Lucas is my mate, from the Grevenue Pack" Paige smiled like a love sick fool.

"How about you Dom?" I smiled waiting for his answer.

"Maddie from the Grevenue Pack" He looked nervous.

"My mates Stacy from the Grevenue Pack" Matt looked just as nervous as Dom.

"I'm with Ashlee, she's from the Grevenue Pack but she came when you left with her sister Sophie" Brock smiled.

"And I'm with Sophie" David said awkwardly.

"Aww, that's great guys!" I smiled sweetly.

Their all mated with people from the Grevenue Pack... Traitors My wolf growled.

They can't help it; now pipe down before I hit you! I said back.

Then you'd be hitting yourself so go ahead IDIOT! My wolf said back laughing like there was no tomorrow.

I just ignored her while I talked to the others.

"Oh you're having a welcome back party tonight!" Rossie squealed.

"That's awesome guys! Thanks!" I smiled.

"But the Grevenue Pack is coming over too, sorry" Anastasia didn't really look sorry though.

"That's fine, I understand you guys need to see your mates" I smiled back.

"When's the party start?" I asked.

"In three hours!" Paige said excited.

"I'm going to go upstairs and get ready, you girls can come up stairs and get ready with me if you want" I smiled.

"Sure" Rossie smiled.

"Be right up!" Paige called.

"I'm going to go get ready with Collin" She smirked and dragged him out of the room.

We all took showers, and started deciding what we would wear.

I decided to wear a flowered patterned romper, pink heels, and my hair was straightened, with a pink bandana around my hair. I applied my makeup which consisted of primer, concealer, foundation, eyeliner and mascara.

Rossie was wearing a red dress with red pumps, and a black belt around her waist, while Paige was wearing a short ruffled green dress with lime green pumps.

We all went downstairs to see everyone, since I'm pretty sure three hours passed since we spent most of the time talking, and catching up.

Once we were downstairs I smelt the scent of an angel, and I headed towards that direction until I realized Damon was standing in the corner with a drink, and his hand around some girl.

________________________________________________________________________

Vote/Fan/Like/Comment :) !

For any confusion about mates here:

Rossie > James

Paige > Lucas

Anastasia > Collin

Dominic > Maddie

Matt > Stacy

Brock > (Ashlee girl in Damon's pack)

David > Sophie (girl in Damon's pack)

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
118K 5.7K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
142K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...