Anything For A Friend

By bluriver

Rhiannon Spencer, the sister of his best friend, has been the object of Max's affections since his childhood... More

Chapter 1 - The Kiss
Chapter 2 - The College Drop Off
Chapter 3 - The Fourth of July Picnic
Chapter 4 - The Favor
Chapter 5 - Anything For A Friend
Chapter 6 - Friday Night
Chapter 7 - On Saturday
Chapter 8 - Bittersweet Sunday
Chapter 9 - Life Apart
Chapter 10 - To The Beach
Chapter 11 - The Club
Chapter 12 - The Results
Chapter 13 - Spill It
Chapter 14 - Prelude to the Truth
Chapter 15 - The Reveal
Chapter 16 - Bliss
Chapter 17 - Uh Oh
Chapter 18 - The Homecoming
Chapter 19 - The Wedding Eve
Chapter 20 - Here Comes The Bride
Chapter 21 - The Wedding Night
Chapter 22 - Newlyweds
Chapter 23 - Oh Baby
Epilogue

Chapter 6 - Friday Night (with details)

16K 240 19
By bluriver

This chapter is one that I found in my drafts. This is what I was planning on publishing from the beginning, but it kept telling me it was Rated R, and I was trying to see how high up on the list my book could go. I didn't know about making chapters private back then. I cut out some parts and added Max's point of view.

This is only from Rhia's point of view, but some of you said you'd like to read it. It might not be great, but I'll let you decide. Thanks for reading!! By the way, you might not want to read the beginning of the chapter over again, so the sex starts in the italics. Some of it you've read before, other parts you haven't.

RHIA

We talked about trivial things, the weather, our families, what we'd been doing the past two years. He was dating a classmate of his, Katie O'Dell. They had been dating for about four months, and had an on again, off again relationship. He explained that she had been wanting to have sex for some time now, but that he was apprehensive. Apparently, she was pretty experienced.

I told him about Dane, and how I had met him through a friend from work. We had been dating for two months, and he seemed to be committed to making it last. I was the one dragging my feet in the relationship, and sex was a big factor in my feet staying on the ground.

We also discussed a few details about Saturday's "arrangement." We had looked up different positions and decided missionary style would be our best choice. Many of the others looked way out of our league. I'd wanted to try me on top, but I was afraid I'd damage him. He only laughed at me andn said, "Well, we could do it both ways. We have extra condoms."

I laughed. It was going to be overwhelming to do it once, let alone twice. Of course, he was just kidding.

I cooked us chicken Alfredo for dinner, and he helped me to throw a salad together. I was a microwave and take out kind of girl. Bria cooked often, so I didn't go hungry, but, leave me alone, and I was all but helpless in the kitchen. Chicken Alfredo was the one meal I was capable of making without fear of poisoning someone. When dinner was ready, we sat down at the table to eat.

"Mmm," Max moaned after eating a forkful of his meal. "Your cooking's not half bad!" he exclaimed, sounding surprised.

"Don't let this meal fool you. Besides spaghetti and grilled cheese, this is my go-to meal." I was not one for tooting my own horn. I wanted to be up front with my faults.

I almost offered him wine with dinner, then remembered he wasn't old enough to drink it. That's great, Rhiannon, I thought to myself, you're not allowed to serve him alcohol, but you're going to serve him a piece of yourself. Ugh. This was a train wreck waiting to happen. For some reason, though, I wasn't about to hit the emergency stop button.

"Penny for your thoughts," Max offered.

I smiled. "I'm just thinking how crazy we are. I'm getting nervous about our agreement," I admitted.

"Me, too. You're not thinking of backing out, are you?" he asked, a hint of anxiety in his eyes.

"No, no. It's just so weird. It'll be weird that no one else will know. It's weird that you were a little kid when I was as old as you are now. It's weird that now you're some hot young adult that wants me, well, for the weekend, anyway. I'm sorry, it's uncomfortable and exhilarating all at once," I ranted, trying to put what I was feeling into words.

Max smiled, his whole face lighting up. "I feel the same way, Spencer." He opened his mouth as if to say something, then closed it and looked out the window. After a few seconds, I heard him sigh. He turned to me and said, "Do you really think I'm hot? I'm just wondering, because sometimes I feel like you still see me as a little kid."

Sometimes I did still think of him as a little kid, but one look at the hunk beside me was enough proof that I was mistaken. He was a young man, and he was hot enough to melt any girl's heart.

I blushed. "You're really hot," I said, not meeting his gaze. "Too hot to want an old lady like me."

"Rhia, will you stop referring to yourself as an 'old lady?' You aren't even thirty yet. And you, well, you know how much I've always liked you. I don't have a memory of you that's not filled with some type of adoration. I can't be in the same room as you and not feel something. You are beautiful on the inside and the outside. If you were sixty, I think I still might want you," he confessed. "Oh, but I'll prove to you tomorrow that you definitely have what it takes to turn me on." He winked.

On impulse, I reached over and hugged him. I found I was having trouble letting go. He felt so nice in my arms. I could feel traces of his biceps, and my chest was pressed against his. Beside that, though, I felt comfortable. I had hugged Dane on a few occasions, and it hadn't felt like this. Dane and I were two separate bodies, pressed against one another. It seemed like Max and I were trying to occupy the same location in space, and were somehow succeeding.

"Rhee," Max squeaked, "it might be a good idea to let go now."

Oops. Things had gotten ahead of me. "Sorry," I mumbled, pulling back from him, unable to look him in the eye.

"I think I'm going to go to bed now," Max said suddenly, walking quickly toward Bria's room, where he'd be sleeping tonight. I was bummed. I had hoped we could watch a movie or talk a little more. Maybe he wanted to make it clear that this was a one time thing, and that we couldn't be buddies afterwards.

"Okay, goodnight," I said glumly, walking into the bathroom to get ready for bed. I washed up and brushed my teeth. I took my contacts out and peed. I left the bathroom, and walked to my room. I was rummaging through my PJ's, trying to find a suitable pair. Max would be seeing me in them in the morning. I had no sexy lingerie, but I hoped to at least find a set that matched and had no visible stains on them. I found a nice green shorts and tank combination with a blue elephant and yellow giraffe print. Somewhat childish, but it would have to do. I turned around, to walk toward my queen-sized bed so that I could change, and screamed.

There was Max, standing in front of me, wearing a grey beater and his jeans. He didn't respond to my scream. His eyes looked kind of wild, and he was staring right at me. "Do you think we could do this thing tonight?" he asked. "I'm lying in there, and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm not real sure what's going on with me right now, but I think it would really help if I could BE with you, if you catch my drift."

He was actually sweating. Changes in plans didn't go well with me, but I could handle this. I had really been looking forward to doing this tomorrow, but if he wanted to get it over with early, I would cooperate. Maybe Katie called and asked him to come home tomorrow, I thought, and the sooner he gets losing his virginity out of the way, the sooner he can have sex with her. That thought made me angry, but I tried to conceal it.

"I guess," I said, meeting his gaze. The intensity with which he was looking back at me turned me on. Maybe this wouldn't be such a bad change in plans after all. "I mean, if you want to go home tomorrow instead of Sunday, it would be much better to do......" he began walking toward me "this........" his lips were on my neck "to...uh....night," I squeaked, stifling the moan that was trying to escape my lips as he nibbled on my neck.

I was on sensory overload. He had altered the plans, now his warm, hot, sensuous lips were kissing my neck, now my shoulder, and they were getting lower by the second. I didn't know if I should moan in pleasure like my body wanted me to, or laugh out loud like my brain was telling me I should. Oooh, now he was taking my shirt off, and was trailing kisses down my stomach. Waves of pleasure ran through my body. My shirt was momentarily stuck on my head, and we both fumbled to get it off. I concealed a giggle, afraid to interrupt him. His kisses were getting lower, heading too far south for my comfort. He unbuttoned my jeans and slid them to the floor. He was reaching for my underwear (thank goodness I had worn a bikini pair today), when I stopped him.

"Don't go there," I breathed, "that's too gross," I stated. I wasn't about to return the favor of oral sex, and I didn't really relish the thought of the first orgasm I had during sex coming from someone's tongue. It just didn't sit well with me.

He laughed. "Okay, I'd probably be terrible at it anyway," he said in between the kisses he was planting on my mid-section. He reached behind me, unfastening my bra with one swift flick of his hand. He was good. I'd have to investigate later. His mouth moved to my right nipple and he began to gently suck on it. Both of my nipples became instantly erect, and I could feel myself getting wet down below. He moved on to my left nipple. This felt pretty good.

I realized that I hadn't given him anything in return for all of the attention I was receiving. "My turn," I whispered, turning the tables and pushing him down on the bed. He smiled up at me mischievously.

I grabbed the waistband of his jeans and unbuttoned them. With his help, I was able to slide them as far as his knees. I could tell from the tent in his boxers that he wanted this. A ripple of excitement ran through me with the knowledge that he was able to get this way because of me. I had turned Dane on a few times, too, but this was Max. Max was different.

I leaned over him with my hands on either side of his body, holding my upper body above him. My first instinct was to kiss him on the mouth, but that was against our rules. Ugh, those lips were begging me to kiss them. Instead, I went for his neck, sucking on the crevice where it met his shoulder. I let my fingers glide gently down his stomach, reaching under his boxers. He moaned, saying, "Rhia, be careful, I'm not sure I can hold off for much longer."

I had forgotten that a man's response to being sexually turned on varied somewhat from a woman's, especially in new situations. "What do you want me to do?" I asked, not wanting him to climax without me.

"Here," he said, sitting up and taking his pants off the rest of the way. I reached for his beater, pulling it over his head. He stood me up, pulling my undies down to the floor. His gaze lingered on my 'garden' a little too long. Suddenly I was self-conscious. I hadn't groomed down there lately. It wasn't gross, but it could have looked nicer. He was probably thankful that I didn't expect any mouth action today. I knew better than to start a conversation about my shortcomings now. I'd do that during the debriefing later.

Instead, I said, "Now you," and reached out, grabbing his boxers. He helped me get them off. I wasn't sure if I'd hurt the little general. When the boxers came off, he was standing at attention, ready for combat. Oh, how I wish I could be more romantic sometimes. I bet Katie would have handled this situation with much more finesse. That's why he's with you, a little voice in the back of my head yelled, because he knows he can be himself.

I didn't really look at his 'manhood'. I didn't want to stare. I had nothing to compare it to, but from the glimpse I got, I'd say it was just as good as any I'd ever seen on cable TV. I wasn't picky anyway. I'd agreed to have sex with a virgin who was a decade younger than me. He had a functioning penis, so that was good enough for me.

"Lay back on the bed," he instructed. We were really going to do this. I thought I might barf, I was so nervous. He was above me now, his body parallel to mine. He stared into my eyes for a minute, and I calmed down a little. "You ready?" he asked kindly.

"Yeah," I said softly, returning his heartfelt gaze. He began lowering himself onto me. I could feel his hardness against my leg. He reached down with one hand, and found my opening. It tickled when he touched it, and I felt my body produce more moisture. He then guided himself into me.

I could tell he was trying not to hurt me. I was tight down there, but I had experimented with a few toys in the past, and I knew he'd fit just fine. I gasped. I felt a slight stab of pain, but the pain was quickly replaced by a fullness. It felt......nice. I wasn't all that turned on, though.

Then it hit me. He began to thrust, and I felt tiny pleasurable waves roll through my body. I began to move my body with his, and the sensations grew stronger. After a few minutes of stimulation, I felt like I was thisclose to my release, but it just wouldn't come. "You almost ready?" he asked, urgency in his voice.

"Almost........there," I breathed, wondering if I would be left without an orgasm. I read that it's not uncommon for that to happen. "I just need a little push," I explained.

"How 'bout this?" he asked, grinning, and his lips met mine in a deep, passionate kiss. Suddenly, my whole body was on fire. My body was moving on its own, making sure it received the maximum benefits of this newest and most active intruder.  Max's mouth left mine for a few seconds as his face contorted into one of pure pleasure.  His thrusting became erratic, then stopped as the rest of his body shook.  We broke the kiss, and both of us moaned delightfully, riding our climaxes to completion.

When he pulled out of me, I felt empty, yet satisfied.  We lay side by side for a minute, letting the realization of what we'd just done hit us. I knew one thing: I was extremely thankful that I hadn't let this opportunity pass me by. I turned my head to find him staring at me with a gigantic smile on his face. He was breathing as hard as I was. He grabbed my hand in his and squeezed. "I love....d that," he exclaimed.

"Me too," I said, returning the squeeze.

"I'm sorry for kissing you," he explained. "I know it went against our agreement," he went on, looking away from me. He was sorry? For giving me what I needed to experience one of the greatest sensations I'd ever felt?

"Don't be sorry," I said, smiling slyly at him. "It sent me over the top. I needed it."

"I just didn't know what to do," he stated. "I wanted you to feel as good as I did. It actually intensified my experience, too," he explained.

"That was really awesome," I said.

"It really was. I'll leave in a minute, though, so you can get some sleep," he said, shifting uncomfortably.

I didn't want him to leave! I wanted him to hold me and cuddle with me. That hadn't been part of our deal, though, so I didn't want to push it. It was then that I noticed he was hard. That gave me an idea.

"Be right back, I have to use the bathroom," I lied. I ran to Bria's room and looked around. I was hoping he'd kept the little condom box somewhere I could see it. And Max came through again. It was right on the night stand. I grabbed it and ran back to my bedroom. Good, I thought, looking at him. He's still got it. I laid down in my bed beside him, keeping the condom concealed in my hand. I then made an attempt to straddle him.

"What are you doing?" he asked me.

"You'll see," I said, trying to sound flirty and failing miserably. I almost lost my balance and fell on him, but after a few seconds, I managed to put one leg on each side of his body. I think he was trying not to laugh at me. I broke out the condom, and clumsily slipped it on him. Then I lowered myself so that he was inside me. It took a few minutes, but I got the little bugger in there. The feeling of fullness was enough to make me emit a gasp of pleasure. I started to move from side to side, without really having a clue to what I was doing. I just knew it was starting to feel pretty amazing. Max moaned.

"You're the best," he grunted as I gyrated above him. I could feel it building inside me as I listened to his breathing become more labored. Waves of sensations rocked my body. I moved the way they guided me, intensifying the feelings. I was almost there.

"Kiss me," I heard Max say as he attempted to lift his head up to meet mine. It seemed like as soon as our lips touched, electricity began to course through my body. I felt his member pulse within me, and I could tell he'd finished as well. I stayed on him a few seconds longer to get the most out of the blissful feeling of the experience.

As I lay down beside him for a second time that night, he turned to me and said, "I didn't actually think we'd use more than one. I just figured we might need more if we messed up." I laughed.

"Max Malick, I will never think of you as a little kid again. I just wanted to put that out there."

"Good," he said, wiping sweat from his brow. "If that's what it takes to remind you, I wouldn't be unhappy refreshing your memory every so often," he teased.

I got up to use the bathroom for real this time. I grabbed my PJ's off of the floor and threw them onto my body. All of this really made me have to pee. Max went in after me, wearing his boxers. I stood in the hallway, waiting to say goodnight. I was assuming he was still sleeping in Bria's room, even though he was welcome in mine. He walked into the hallway, and followed me to doorway of my room. "I guess this is goodnight," he said.

"Yeah, I guess it is," I replied. "Are you still staying until Sunday?" I asked.

"I was planning on it. Why?"

"I just thought your sudden desire to get this done tonight meant you had somewhere to be or something," I said.

"Nah. I was just really turned on from talking about it tonight. Then I started thinking that Bria or Dane would show up unexpectedly before we got around to doing it. I just wanted to make sure we didn't miss our window of opportunity."

I breathed a sigh of relief. He'd be here for another day and a half. I really didn't want him to leave at all. Before I was aware of what I was doing, my head was leaning toward his, asking to be kissed. He looked confused for a second, then understanding washed over his features. He leaned into me and pressed his warm, inviting lips onto mine. I reached up and grabbed his hair, while his hands reached under my shirt. His tongue was begging to get inside my mouth, and I parted my lips to let it in. As our tongues danced together, he pushed me up against the wall in the hallway. What were we doing? Only sex, no kissing. But here we were, after the deed was done, kissing, and kissing, and, oh, he was biting my lip. I bit his back playfully, and he let out a moan.

He was......hard......again. Did this guy ever stop? Even though I didn't think I had it in me, I was getting wet again. What was going on?

"It's going to happen again, isn't it?" I asked, when our lips parted to catch our breath.

"If you want it to. I'm game," he whispered, putting his tongue back into my mouth. "Want to try it standing up?" he asked during our next break.

"Fine with me," I said, trying hard to stay focused as every nerve cell in my body cried out for Max's touch. "Are you sure you were a virgin forty minutes ago?" I asked as I pulled away from his kiss as he lifted my shirt over my head.

He laughed. "You just bring out my wild side, Rhiannon," he said. Hearing him say my name when I was this turned on gave me the chills. I wanted him. Again. Badly. Right now.

I removed myself from his grasp, and ran to get the condom. When I reached him, he practically ripped my shirt off of my head, then removed his own boxers. I stripped down to my birthday suit while he suited up his sidekick.

We made our way to the wall, and he gently turned me around. "I think this will be better," he whispered in my ear before trailing his tongue down the side of my neck, ending with a kiss where it met my shoulder. I was facing the wall. He pressed the front of his body against the back of mine, all the while kissing my neck, my shoulders, my back. Then it happened. He was inside me again, but the sensation was a little different. It was less intense and more intense all at the same time.

He moved himself in and out of me in a consistent motion, making me moan rather loudly. I was ready faster this time, and before he could join me, the waves hit. I could hardly stand up. I actually screamed, it felt so good. I couldn't see straight, I couldn't hear. Nothing. I slowly started to regain my senses and my footing, when Max's mouth somehow managed to reach mine for a kiss. That did it. I could feel his release, and he cried out as well. The waves rocked me yet again, and I could feel my body convulsing without my permission. I think I might have blacked out for a minute from overstimulation. The next thing I knew, Max had put me into the bed. He laid down beside me, and I fell asleep.

********
Please remember to vote and/or comment.  Actually, I would like comments about the differences between this chapter and the original.  Thanks!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.3K 39
After Kat's story in "My Quick Fairy Tale", it's her best friend's turn to shine. Grace is left alone in the apartment now that her best friend-slash...
391K 15.3K 42
After her parents's accident, Delany shut her self from the world. She liked being in her safe, little bubble.. Mason, on the other hand, wanted to...
Always By

Fanfiction

2.7K 98 5
Max had just traveled back and saved Arcadia Bay. How can she live with herself when her best friend, her sister, her time traveler warrior is gone...
766 86 33
Harper is just another girl who wants to be happy just like every other girl but doesn't have the luck. She ended up falling in love with her "friend...