Rejected Soul (First series o...

By zebra123

Jenna is basically the rejected, unwanted child. She tries her very best to fit in, but it never happens. The... More

Chapter 16
Chapter 15
Chapter 14
Chapter 13
Chapter 12
Chapter 11 (Edited)
Chapter 9 (Edited)
Chapter 8 (Edited)
Chapter 7 (Edited)
Chapter 6 (Edited
Chapter 5 (Edited)
Chapter 4 (Edited)
Chapter 3 (Edited)
Chapter 2 (Edited)
Chapter 1 (Edited)

Chapter 10 (Edited)

13.1K 182 52
By zebra123

Hey wattpaders<3

Here is another chaptr as I promised. I would like to thank all of you for supporting me so much. I love you all<3

So here is chapter 10, and enjoy:)

Jenna's (P.O.V)

As I was running towards him, I wasn’t in right mind.

All his cruelty and heartless actions were forgotten, and all that was on mind was to heal him and make him the way he was before. I was supposed to watch him with enjoyment and satisfaction knowing that he was in pain and there was no one around to help him. But my deceiving heart wasn’t giving the chance.

As I reached him, I kneeled down to his level and held his face hands. His lips were quivering showing he was controlling to hold back groans on pain.

Seeing him like this, an awe of admiration formed in my heart.

The admiration of his strength and patience was making me fall much more desperately in love with him. Less than seconds, Dixie was at my side scooping Rachel's limp body in her arms.

"Celeb what happened?" I asked worriedly wiping the blood off of his face with clean palms. He shook his head with difficulty and slowly clutched my hands tightly against his.

“Celeb” I whispered in urge of tears.

He still wasn’t answering my questions but kept on looking at Rachel’s limp, bloody body with fear and concern. Knowing there was no slightest chance of him answering; I turned around and placed my palms against Rachel’s chest.

With shut eyes, I focused all my energy and strength on her and immediately a light glow appeared under my palms. Letting out a deep relieved breath, I focused on letting all my energy to transform it into her little body.

By every fleeting second, my body was draining out of energy. Every fiber and limb of my structure was getting wearier and weaker.

A low heartbeat sound appeared under my palms snapping my eyes open with relieved and satisfaction. Looking at Rachel’s face, a tear slipped from my eyes with a small whimper. Her normal color was returning back to normal and it was all because of me.

Now some people would call it a miracle or by doings of God. But I would simply address it as the good deeds of my power and strength.

“What the hell!” Celeb yelled interrupting the silent and bliss moment of ours. I didn’t bother looking at him to satisfy his curious mind as I knew he wasn’t yet the important matter in here.

Sure he was just as badly injured as Rachel, but his heart hadn’t stopped beating yet.

“What are you doing Jenna?” He interrupted again causing me to lose all my concentration. Dixie started speaking softly to him and slowly his mouth shut up. Suddenly Rachel gasped causing me to yelp back with surprise. Her small green eyes opened with wonder and stared right back at us.

 My body was completely drained out of energy and it was barely possible to keep my eyes open. A small smile broke down my face and soon enough I was faced with darkness. Before I was welcomed by my hell, I felt his warm arms circling around my waist tightly and bringing me to towards his chest.

***************

"Is she not awake yet Dixie?" I heard Rachel's soft voice whispering.

“She will sweetie. She just needs to rest a little longer.” Dixie answered with the same soft voice, but with a hint of worry. I slowly opened my eyes to look at my quiet and peaceful surroundings.

First my vision was blurry, but after blinking a few times it soon went back to normal. I slowly used my elbows to sit up. My muscles were sore from lying on a bed.

As I was about to act upon the action, I was stopped. Pleasurable electricity went through my body and I once again felt his flesh against mine helping me sit up properly.

By his touch, my eyes immediately snapped closed enjoying the warm feeling of it. After letting out a deep sigh and opening my eyes again, I came face to face with smiling Dixie, Rachel along with emotionless Celeb.

Knowing the fact that my mate had been sitting beside my bed and waiting for me to wake up, sent an enjoyable feeling within me. Maybe Celeb did have a heart after all….maybe he come to know that being with Sally was a waste of time.

These little useless hopes always seemed to brighten up my mood. But they didn’t always occur successfully as he was still with her acting all lovey-dovey.

A smile crept upon my face for I couldn’t afford to hold it any longer. Rachel jumped up and down holding my hand in hers.

“For how long have I been sleeping?” I asked Dixie then eyeing Celeb who had an uncomfortable expression on. What could up with him?

“For almost one day” She answered back making me gasp in shock. I’ve been out for a freaking day

“What happened really?” I asked this time looking at Celeb. I really wanted to hear him talk and answer my question with just much concern as Dixie’s. But he seemed to be in deep thoughts when Rachel went up to shake his hand. He immediately shook his head and stared at me.

“What was that?” He asked shaking his head. I smiled softly and repeated my question.

“Oh, Rachel insisted on taking her around the island with her pet Rory. When I did, some freaking rouges came and started attacking us for no reason. I have no idea how they were in the same island as us, but I tired my best to kill them all. Unfortunately one f them attacked Rachel and almost killed her then died after. But what worries me the most is that there bodies disappeared one by one completely.

Now I don’t know if it was black magic or something else. But whatever it was, it is going to be a great danger to our pack later on. After that you guys came and you know the rest.” I nodded my head quickly.

“But I don’t get one thing?” He asked. I stared at him carefully taking in his frustrated expression.

“How did you end up coming to Rachel’s rescue, I didn’t call you!” I already knew the answer for his question but was still scared of his reaction.

He kept on staring at me till I eventually answered him. “It’s because we are mates Celeb. I felt your pain and I just followed the path where my heart led me until I found you injured.” He nodded his eyes and the next thing I saw broke my heart apart. His eyes were cold and empty showing no emotions.

“But are you feeling well, since you were quiet injured.” My voice cracked holding back tears. I wasn’t going to cry in front of him again.

“Yeah I am fine, thank you..” He answered still with no emotions in his voice. But the idea of him saving me and carrying me in his strong arms melted my heart like silly hopeless girls.

“You saved me and brought me here right?” A smile of hope formed on my lips. He suddenly shook his head.

“I did save you, but it was my duty as the beta not your mate. I already told you that I don’t want you as my mate and please don’t have any feeling towards the fact that I brought you here because every responsible members of this pack would do it.” He stated coldly. The smile that was on my lips immediately dropped from his cruel replay.

“Get out you selfish bastard” I whispered coldly not caring there was a child present in the room. His eyes widened in surprise and stared at me with pure shock. My heart broke into thousand pieces. I kept on staring at him to leave, but he was standing there like a statue glaring back at me.

“I said leave; don’t you understand anything I say these days?” I raised my voice this time. He still glared for few more seconds, until he left the room murmuring things under his breath.

As he left the room, I let all my tears out and cried...cried really hard. Dixie immediately came and hugged me tight in her warm embrace. “H—he still doe----doesn’t except me as his m---mate” I cried out stuttering and hiding my face on Dixie’s shoulder.

Suddenly an unbearable pain occurred. I pulled out of Dixie’s arms and held my head tight with both of palms. It was hurting like shit.

I let out a loud scream. Dixie was crying along with Rachel who was shaking me with her small arms. her terrified expression wasn’t helping as the pain was increasing repeatedly.. My face started to heat up and sweat started falling like bucket of full water.

I yanked my hair hard to somehow stop the pain, but it wasn’t helping.

“Dixie, it hurts.” With that I blacked out once again.

=============================================================================

Please don't hate me for making suffer Jenna this much. Its just how the storyline goes.

Thank you once again for your lovely comments, I love you all so much.

Please dont forget to vote..............................................

Like...................................................................................

And comment...............................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 55.9K 35
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
4.6M 136K 52
After her mother's death Lilith gets a new legal guardian, her older brother. With no knowledge of having four other older brothers, Lilith is send...
1M 34.5K 70
HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in teenagegirl #1 in overprotective #3 in anxiety Maddie Rossi is only 13, and has known nothing but pain and heartbreak her ent...
57.5K 1.4K 74
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...