My Mate is a Monster

By alyxxstar

The black wolf looked towards me after I gasped and his piercing green eyes stared into my bright blue ones... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
IMPORTANT
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31- Part 1
Chapter 31- Part 2
Chapter 32- Part 1
Chapter 32- Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34- Part 1
Chapter 34- Part 2
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 25

165K 4.2K 936
By alyxxstar

Author's Note

Feel like changing the cover, I'm getting kind of bored with it. Plus, I have a break from camp until Wednesday, so I'll be able to update quicker.

Enjoy reading!

******

Sera's POV

I sat there, staring down at Lindsay's body with Nate. She looked kind of dead, but I knew she wasn't because her chest was rising and falling slightly every few seconds. I had shifted back a few minutes ago, and was worried with what would happen to her.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Nate.

"I don't know," Nate shrugged. He walked over to her, grabbed her waist, and held her a few feet away from his chest. "Let's ask Kurt."

Kurt, we need your help, I mind linked Kurt and I could almost hear his annoyance with me interrupting him.

In the middle of something

Come, please

Fine

Two minutes later, he arrived, with his hair in a mess and shirtless. Anyone could tell what he had been doing, and why he had been so annoyed when I had interrupted him.

"So, what were you doing?" I smirked at him.

"I was spending some private time with my mate," he closed his eyes and grinned a bit at the memory.

"Gross," I cringed at imagining his humongous hair covered body over some tiny woman. It would be like a grizzly bear over a mouse.

"You know it," he pointed his finger and winked as he walked towards Nate, who was watching the scene with an amused look on his face. Kurt picked up Lindsay's body with his hands and threw her over his shoulder like a rag doll. "Why's this crazy bîtch here? Thought you kicked her out."

"She busted in while we were-" I interrupted Nate.

"Nate! Shush!" I punched him in the shoulder and Kurt slowly smiled as he realized what he was about to say.

"Well," Kurt said. "I'll bring her to a cell, she'll heal there."

"'Kay," I turned to look at Nate.

"What are we going to tell her dad?" Kurt pointed to Lindsay's unconscious body.

"He's already annoyed with her, said he'd disinherit her if she continued to be such a um..."

"Bîtch?" I finished for him. Kurt and Nate made eye contact with each other before nodding in sync.

"I'll bring her, so I can hurry up and finish what I started with my sugar cookie," Kurt smiled. He hoisted Lindsay up and her heels fell off as he did so.

"Sugar cookie?" I squinted my eyes, thinking about why Kurt called his mate that.

"I call her any type of food that makes me smile, 'cause she makes me smile every time I see her," Kurt told me.

"Awwwwwww, you're so sweet," Kurt winced at my words, and I looked at Nate with a frown. "How come you don't call me something cute like that?"

"You're my first actual girlfriend," Nate glanced down at the floor uncomfortably. "I just called you whatever I heard other people call their mates."

"Oh, well you can call me anything," I beamed at him.

"What about poo-poo bear? Mrs. Avocado? Fruit salad?" he waved his hands and swayed side to side. He looked ridiculous.

"Seriously," I rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine, I'll make it my job to find you a nickname you'll love, but for now, it'll be uh..." he looked at Kurt.

"Baby-poo!" Kurt jumped, and Lindsay's body fell onto the floor once he did that. "Oh, oops." He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder again.

"Baby-poo," Nate stepped towards me and put his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck. "I love you." 

"Okay, I'll leave now," Kurt walked out of the room quickly, and I turned my body so I could look into Nate's eyes.

"Love you too," Nate's body stiffened as I whispered those words, but then he immediately held me closer and spun me around in the air.

I have never felt happier in my life then at that moment.

******

Jack's POV

"How the hell did you manage to mess this up?" I punched the side of Derek's head. Half of my men had died while trying to save the idiot from the cell he had been locked in, and in the end, he was useless because his identity had been revealed.

"I-" he tried to say.

"Shut up!" I punched him again. "You're a mess up, someone who should've never been born!" I kicked him. "Why did I ever take you away from that slut of a woman?"

"Sorry dad," he cried as he apologized, but I didn't give a fück.

"You're done," I snapped so that one of my lackeys would come and take him away. "Liam will take over."

"No, I'm your favorite son!" he yelled, but he was injected with wolf bane and taken out of the room.

"Get Liam," I ordered my main man.

"Of course," he bowed and went off to find him.

When Liam finally went into the room, he looked at me excitedly and went down onto his knees in front of me. 

"Hello father," he bowed.

"Your brother's done," I patted his head. "It your turn now, don't disappoint me."

"Of course father," I motioned for him to stand up and he did so.

"Make a plan, tell me it, then I'll give you what you need."

"Yes father."

****** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8M 172K 48
"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and looked down to the ground avoiding looking...
761K 19.7K 51
I closed my eyes ready for my death when I heard a very loud and dangerous growl, I swear I felt the ground under me shook by it. I opened my eyes qu...
137K 3.3K 27
She wanted him to save her. She wanted him to embrace and protect her. She wanted him to be beside her. She wanted nothing else. He wanted her. He wa...
140K 4.3K 29
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf #3 in traitor He wanted a submissive Luna She was the opposite She wanted a kind Alpha He was the opposi...