Chapter 24

Author's Note

Hope all of you are having a fun summer! I'm stuck in an academic summer camp. :(

******

Lindsay's POV

I pulled on my best outfit as I got prepared to visit Nate again. He was making a mistake by kicking me out of the pack, and I was going to remind him of what he was missing.

The dress and heels I chose were my favorite color, hot pink, and I opened my makeup box, looking for an eye shadow that matched the color. In front of my mirror, I pouted my lips and put on layers of my favorite lipstick. Makeup was the only thing I loved in life, besides money and shopping, so I made sure to wear a lot of it before I leave every morning.

"He loves me, and only me," I reassured myself. "Nate loves Lindsay, and I'm Lindsay, so he loves me! I'm so smart." And honestly, I'm really really smart, I know how to dress and do my makeup. 

As I grabbed my clutch, I strutted to the full body mirror and spun around.

"I'm such, a like princess!" I smiled at myself and made a sultry face. "I look good." Luckily, my daddy was rich so he bought me an entourage of servants to take care of me. "Hey you!" I waved towards a lady who was dusting one of my many pink Louis Vuitton suitcases. "Get the car, I need someone to drive me."

"Of course," she bowed and turned away.

"Hurry up!" I yelled at her, I mean, she was old and all, but she should move a little faster.

Finally, I was brought down to the garage and sat in the passenger seat of my pink sports car. I didn't know how to drive, but I paid people to do everything for me.

"Gum," I pushed my hand out towards my driver and he placed a stick of gum on it. I put it in my mouth and started chewing. It was strawberry flavored pink gum, and I loved it, almost as much as I loved my rose gold and diamond bracelet encrusted with rubies. 

After 20 minutes of scrolling through my Instagram, I looked outside and saw that we were pulling up to the pack house. I lied to my daddy and told him that I wanted to apologize and crap, so he let me in. I stayed in the car for an extra few minutes because I had recently posted a picture of myself in a bikini, and I wanted to see how many likes I got. I had 65960 followers, and they all loved me.

I gestured for my driver to open my door, and inspected my pink nails as I stood up and got out. 

"Stay here," I ordered. The door opened when I walked in, and people stared at me as I walked by. Excited with all the attention I was receiving, I started to sway my hips and chew my gum louder. "I'm hot." I got to the room that I recognized as Nate's bedroom, and pushed the door open with my heel.

"Darling," I heard Nate's voice say. There were two figures on the bed, and I had enough experience with that that I understood what they were doing. "Who the fück is there?" Nate growled. I strutted further inside and looked down at the pair.

Disgusting.

"Found a new slut to play with, huh?" my lips pursued and I tilted my head to the side.

"Lindsay?" Nate questioned.

"Yes babe," I pushed the collar of my dress down to show off my cleavage.

"GET OUT!!" his voice resonated throughout the whole hallway, but I still stood there, waiting for him to come to his wits.

Suddenly, a girl pushed herself off the bed and looked at me. She was a gross mess, her hair all over the place, face red and with no makeup.

"Who's this homeless girl?" I snickered at my smart and funny joke. The girl growled, and I winced when I saw her ugly nails curl against the bed. She got up out of the bed and strolled towards me, with no grace or attractiveness, might I add.

"Nate, can I?" she looked at my future husband, Nate. He nodded and smirked at her.

"What are you going to do, pull my hair a little?" I laughed, imagining, her weak self trying to touch me, and my cute dress. White fur started to cover her body, and I realized she was shifting when I saw a snout on her face. "Ugly mutt who never-" I shrieked when she jumped on me and started snapping her jaws in my face. 

******

Sera's POV

I shifted into my wolf and started to bite the whore. She was trying to get my mate, seriously? The metallic flavor of blood filled my mouth as I bit her chest and face.

"Sera," I felt Nate's hand on my back, and pulled away from Lindsay. Blood tinged my fur, and I looked like I had gotten painted. I whined and put my snout in Nate's hands, purring as he rubbed it gently. "She's gone."

I looked down at Lindsay's still body and smiled, the best way a wolf could.

"Oops."

******