"You're My Best Friend."

By leyair

A Haikyu! Kagehina fanfic Kageyama and Hinata have liked each other for a long time. They've never told ea... More

Clueless
Chapter 1: Someone New
Chapter 2: Why?
Chapter 3: Friends
Chapter 4: That Bastard
Chapter 5: Well Then
Chapter 6: Can't Believe It
Chapter 7: What Just Happened?
Chapter 8: Still Don't Know What's Happening....
Chapter 10: Akward
Chapter 11: Milk
Chapter 12: Mockery
Chapter 13: Keep It
Chapter 14: Forget
Chapter 15: Goooood..... Morning?
Chapter 16: Hello
Chapter 17: Really?
Chapter 18: Goodbye
Chapter 19: Date
Chapter 20: Bite
Chapter 21: Goodnight
Chapter 22: Secret
Chapter 23: Bet
Chapter 24: Good
Chapter 25: Takeshi
Chapter 26: You're Mine
Chapter 27: Tickle
Chapter 28: Accidental Confession
Chapter 29: Family
Chapter 30: Presents
Chapter 31: Spike
Chapter 32: Love
Chapter 33: GAME DAY
Chapter 34: Winners in More Ways than One
Chapter 35: Forever
I Miss You

Chapter 9: Whaaa?!?!

4.8K 209 55
By leyair

Sorry!!! I've been so far behind on updates. O.O I'm gonna use this weekend to catch up. Hopefully. ANYWAYS!!
Enjoy~😈
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kageyama's POV:
I bolted upright on the couch. My heart was beating so fast, I thought it was going to jump out of my chest. What the hell was that?! I looked at the TV screen and groaned. That would explain it. Netflix was still on and the movie G.B.F. was playing. I shut Netflix off and went upstairs. I wondered how long I was sleeping. I hope Hinata's okay. Oh god. I'm blushing so bad right now. Stupid dream. I reached the bathroom door and knocked. "Hinata?"
Hinata's POV:
I sat up in the bathtub clutching my chest. Shit. When did I fall asleep? What the hell is wrong with me? What the hell was that dream?! I mean, I know I like him but jeez. That was a little much. I started to get out of the tub carefully but froze when I heard a knock at the door. "Hinata?" "Yeah?" "You okay in there?" Shit!! How long was I out?! "Y-yeah! I'm getting out now." "Okay. Be careful. I'm going to my room. It's getting pretty late." "Okay. I'll be there in a bit." I listened to Kageyama walk away. I sighed and got the rest of my body out of the tub. I carefully dried my wrinkly body and put the clothes Kageyama left on. I hung the towel around my neck and walked out of the bathroom towards Kageyama's room.
Kageyama's POV:
Ugh. Stupid dream. When I got to my room, I shut the door behind me and walked over to my dresser. I took my sweatpants and boxers off and grabbed a clean pair of underwear from the drawer. As I started to put the clean pair of boxers on, I heard the door open and Hinata's voice. "Kageyama, do you have a spare futon? Otherwi..." His face slowly turned red as he stopped wiping the water out of his ear with his towel. He let go of his towel and let it hang around his neck while he started gaping at me. I was blushing madly and couldn't move. Hinata adverted his eyes and cleared his throat. "S-sorry." I quickly pulled my boxers up and coughed. "I-it's f-fine. So, um.... What were you going to ask me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for readin'!
-Ashcrack

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 873 13
Hinata is secretly in love with his setter, but Kageyama get's himself a girlfriend after another. So, Hinata has to protect Kageyama from getting h...
87.4K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
117K 2.3K 41
Kageyama and Hinata both attend University and are on the volleyball team where they had their first encounter. At first, the two were opposed to eac...
75K 953 15
Assorted stories + fics! C o n t a i n s : -fluff, angst, etc. -headcanons! -general fics๐Ÿคบ -volleyball Cuties . . . Hop through an assortment of ch...