The Paid Girlfriend

By typokween

Sabrina Welsh was just a simple waitress when Liam Collins walked into her life. He wanted her but she was to... More

The Paid Girlfriend
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty - Epilogue

Chapter Twenty Five

197K 3.7K 265
By typokween

A/N: it switches POVs. I hated doing it but wattpad deleted what I started for this chapter so i started over and decided to do Liam's POV but then it came back and I didn't want it to go to waste so i collaborated both and it worked out ^.^ so yeah...

enjoy~

Chapter Twenty Five

Sabrina's POV

"Sabrina..."

I grunted, rolling on my stomach, without opening my eyes, and buried my face in Liam's pillow. The smell of his shampoo and aftershave gave it away.

"Come on sweetheart," Liam cooed, trying to cox me out of my sleep but nope! Not this time mister.

"Tie your own tie Liam!" I huffed, my voice muffled by the pillow. "You've been doing it since you were eight."

"But I like it when you do it," he sulked, tracing my bare spine with his finger. The sheets had managed to pool down so that it only covered my ass from mooning Liam. "Please angel."

"You just like looking at my boobs," I growled.

There was a pause before Liam finally snapped. "Its not my fault! You're the one who teases me, you barely wear clothes when we're home!"

Ugh!

I pulled the covers up to my shoulders and sat up so that I could see Liam, said boobs covered. Sitting on the edge of the bed closest to me, he looked dashing in dark blue slacks and a gray button down tucked in, his white and black striped tie hanging loose around his neck.

But now wasn't the time to be thinking about how good he looked.

"I'm sorry I like to be comfortable when I'm home!" I huffed. "Would you like it better if I wore a nun outside?"

Liam's face fell before a sly grin slid across his face. "How about a catholic school girl? I can be the priest you confess all your dirty, naughty secrets to."

I rolled my eyes, my annoyance getting to me. We didn't get home until two in the morning but didn't go to sleep until a hour after. It was my own fault but my tired brain was placing all the blame on the sexy man in front of me. If he hadn't looked so good and smelled so good and felt so good to my champagne induced mind I probably would've went to sleep a little earlier.

"C'mere," I muttered, patting the spot closer to me. Liam quickly scooted over like a eager puppy. When I reached to start tying his tie he not-so-subtly tugged on the sheets so that my breast were exposed to the cool, morning air. I simply rolled my eyes, too tired to argue with him.

I patted his chest when I was done, smoothing down the tie before pulling the sheets back up to cover myself.

"A kiss?" Liam puckered his lips.

I sighed, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Have fun at work."

Liam grunted. "I'll try. Will you visit me again?" He perked up at the thought. I giggled, his silliness starting to make up for him waking me up early.

"Fine. I'll bring lunch."

"I love you so much," Liam declared, stealing one more kiss before throwing his jacket on and grabbing his suit case from the night stand.

"I love you!" I called after his retreating form, getting myself comfortable again. I had till noon to sleep. I was going to make every hour count.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

My phone started ringing right when I had mine and Liam's lunch ready. Fettuccine Alfredo was Liam's favorite pasta dish so I decided to give it a try.

I beamed when I saw who was calling.

"Howdy stranger," I giggled into the receiver, expecting some witty response from my gay friend.

Only silence greeted me.

I sat the container down as Devon's silence started to worry me.

"Dev? What's wrong? Is it your mom? Did she call again?"

Devon sighed, "no. It's about Tyler."

I frowned, confused on why we were about to talk about Tyler. "What? Why?"

Then realization hit me. I remember seeing them talking at the pool party, the way they kept stealing glances at each other, how more outspoken Tyler was.

"I know you're going to be mad but..." Devon started but I interrupted him before he could finish.

"I'm not mad," I reassured him, "just a little shocked. When did you guys get together?"

"Together? Like fucked, together? Or our first date?"

Oh Devon...

"Your first date you big goof," I snorted.

"A week after the party. Tyler was a bit afraid since he was still, ya know, in the closet but I lured him out. But it's another story for another day. I have something else to tell you."

"What?" I packed the pasta in my much larger purse. It was a gift from Liam. Apparently it cost a pretty penny though I didn't see what the big deal was. All it had was a bunch of LVs stamped all over it.

"Liam fired Tyler."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

Liam's POV

*the night before, when they came home from the ball*

"I had fun tonight."

I was sitting on the bed, my back resting against the headboard, when I looked up from my laptop and smiled sleepily. Talking business for a full night usually did tire me out.

Sabrina stood by the open bathroom door, leaning against the threshold wearing one of my old college shirts. She'd finally taken off the dress that teased me, and all the rest of the red-blooded motherfuckers from the ball, all night. The slit would only allow a flash of her beautiful leg and the tightness left little to the imagination. The attention she garnered left my hands constantly clenched and my teeth grinding in frustration. But I hid it well.

"I'm glad. You'll be attending many more in the future," I mocked, reaching my hand out. Eagerly she skipped towards me, curling in my lap when I pushed my computer out of the way.

"Good," she pecked me on my jawline and rested her head back against my neck. "I get to tease you with more dresses."

That got me excited. No, not the teasing, but the promise of a future together.

God I needed to get a ring on her finger because all these doubt's were going to kill me one day.

"So you did that on purpose? You little vixen," I clucked my tongue, stroking her bare thigh, slowly getting higher with each stroke.

Sabrina yawned sweetly before mumbling, "I'm an angel."

"Of course you are," I agreed wholeheartedly, kissing her soundly on her forehead. "A perfect angel who needs to get her beauty sleep."

"I'm not tired," she insisted, peppering my neck with tiny kisses, "and neither are you."

"Mmm," I hummed, basking in the feeling of her wet lips against my skin. "And how do you know? Are you a mind reader now?"

I stiffened when she wiggled her little ass in my lap until she was sitting directly on top of my cock that was rapidly getting harder by the second. Dangerous creature. The little nymph was definitely going to be the death of me.

"Because you wouldn't be this horny if you were tired," she giggled, her teeth nipping at my skin.

"Well aren't you a know-it-all," I teased, flipping and maneuvering both of us over so that I was on my top of her. "I like it when you wear my shirts. You know what else I like?"

"Me?" She perked up.

I chuckled, moving up a bit so that all my weight wasn't pressed against her. "I love you, so no."

She pretended to pout, stroking her hands up and down my bare chest. I only had the energy to pull some new boxer briefs on. "Then what?"

I gathered a fist full of the hem of her shirt and tugged it up with one hand. "This. On the floor."

Soon we were a series of moans and whispered promises as I got both of us naked, our limbs tangling together, our need to become one now frantic.

"Oh yes," Sabrina cooed as I pushed myself inside her slowly, wanting to savor the moment.

"You're so tight," I grunted between clenched teeth, fighting the urge to just slam into her. Only when I was fully inside her did I let out a much needed breath. "God, baby you're soaked."

"Only for you," she promised me, making my chest swell with pride. Only she would ever understand how I needed to be reassured. It wasn't that I had a bad past with women, just the simple fact that Sabrina was mine and neither heaven nor hell was going to keep me away from her. I didn't like to share things that were mine and that included my woman.

With my need to claim her now pounding through my body, I pulled out slowly and slammed back in, causing the bed to jolt forward and slam against the wall with a bang.

I did it again.

"Fuck!" She squealed, winding her arms around my neck and crushing her lips against mine.

Memories of tonight flashed behind my clenched eyelids as I moved inside Sabrina, anger boiling inside me at the thought of those fuckers going home and thinking about my girl, wishing they were in my position. Most guys would be smug about having a girl like Sabrina in their arms, cocky even. Showing her off, teasing them with something they couldn't have, but not me. No, her body was made for my eyes only and I'll be damned if no one respected that.

"Forever and fucking ever, right?" I growled, the headboard now hitting the wall with a rhythm as I pounded inside her little body, loving the feel of her small body cradled against my much larger one. "No one else, yes? I'm enough, right?" The last word was spat out as I sped up my thrusting, not caring if the bed flew through the wall at this point.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Sabrina screamed, though I had a feeling it was for her approaching release more than my sneered questions. But I didn't care. I was the one giving her this pleasure. The one making her body curl and tighten, placing all the control in my eager hands. I gathered both her wrists in one hand and held them above her head as I anchored her hips down with the other.

"Tell me you love me," I demanded, sweat starting build all over our bodies, makings our skin slid against each other.

She simply moaned, her body thrashing under mine as she fought her release. I picked up a punishing pace.

"Sabrina," I sneered, "tell me you love me."

"I love you!" she gasped as her back arched up and her body lost control. I wasn't far behind, a roar ripping through me as I came. We both laid there for a second, catching our breath, before I pulled out and went to the bathroom to clean up. When I came back Sabrina was already cuddled in the sheets, the adorable snores she refused to believe came from her filling the quiet room up. I snorted, climbing into the bed and gently pulling her into my arms.

"Not tired my ass."

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"Goodmorning Mr. Collins."

I nodded at the greeter as I continued down the hallway to the copy room. It was practically Tyler's second home with all the copies I have to make of contracts and documents and all the likes. Usually I'll send another employee to give him the new stack I needed copied whenever he was already in the room but since I was so close I decided to do it myself.

I frowned when I heard a thumping sound and a throaty groan from the room when I got close but shrugged it off, thinking Tyler had tripped or something. Tyler was a nervous boy, but did his job well. And even though I suspected he had a small crush on my girlfriend, I most of the time left him alone instead of snapping at him like I do the other employees. It wasn't his fault anyways, Sabrina's charm was impossible to dodge.

Plus I actually liked Tyler, he was a nice person to he around.

So imagine my bafflement at what greeted me once I got to the room.

"What the hell is going on here?!" I snarled.

"Oh, shit!" Devon gasped as he leaped away from my shirtless assistant, who looked like he was ready to pass out. Thank god both their pants were still on.

"M-mr. Co-llins it's- I- um," Tyler stammered, his skinny body shaking like a leaf as he struggled to put his shirt back on while Devon just stood there, frozen.

Safe to say, I was at a lost for words too. I wanted to strangle them both and then kick them out of my building with their tails between their legs but... There stood a loyal employee who did nothing but his job and a friend of my girlfriend, who adored and loved him as if he were family.

My job will always come before friends. There were a billion of them in the world. But I couldn't replace Sabrina. And though she was so much smaller than I, that woman had a voice on her, and she made sure you could hear it.

So, after taking a deep breath, I opened my mouth and said, "Tyler, you're fired. Please don't argue with me, either one of you, because Sabrina's the only one keeping me from doing far worse. You may pick up you're things and quietly leave."

And with that I walked away, silently giving myself a pat on the back. They didn't give me the name Liam the Lion for nothing so this was a huge change for me. Any other employee wouldn't have made it out of the room alive.

And if Tyler and Devon decided to rat me out, at least I won't be the only one in trouble. I wasn't the one hiding a relationship after all.

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.

"You did what!?"

It was ridiculous. Here sat three grown men capable of lifting, I don't know, buildings! And we were being lectured by a remarkably small woman.

"I can't believe you did that!" Sabrina growled, leveling me with her glare.

Okay, I take that back. We were being lectured by a woman who could possibly rip our heads off.

"They had sex in a professional work environment! With the door open!" I defended myself.

"We did not have sex! We were just making out!" Devon snapped, subtly shuffling away from me on the couch when I glared at him. "Plus you didn't even let us explain!"

"Explain what? That you were about to have sex in public?"

"William Vincent Collins, you are being a hypocrite right now," Sabrina huffed and then turned to Devon and Tyler. "And I can't believe you hid your relationship from me. We're best friends, Devon."

And then there's the guilt. I smirked at the remorseful look in Devon's eyes.

"I'm sorry Bri, it was sort of complicated," Devon mumbled, hanging his head.

"And mine and Liam's wasn't? I told you everything."

That got my attention. She didn't tell him about the contract, right?

"You said you were fine with me not telling you about Tyler," Devon muttered.

"I'm upset right now. I needed something to yell at you about," Sabrina huffed, turning her back towards us.

"Sabrina, I'm so sorry," Tyler whimpered. I glanced over to see his head hung. "I don't know what came over me. I'm n-not use to all of this."

I narrowed my eyes, wondering if he was being for real or just trying to get back on Sabrina's good side. Because either way, it was working.

"Oh Tyler," Sabrina sighed, turning back towards us and kneeling beside Tyler. She placed her hand on his knee and ducked her down to catch his eyes. "I know it's not your fault."

"What!?" I snapped.

"Uh, Sabrina, you of all people should know it takes two to tangle," Devon huffed, clearly irritated.

"You're 23 Devon," Sabrina sniffed, "and you're 29 Liam. Tyler's only 19, just a boy. He can make mistakes. You two, on the other hand, or grown men who obvious forgot what it was like to be a teenager. Plus, have you forgotten what happened the first time I came to visit you for lunch?"

I scowled at her. Just because she made a point. Why did my girlfriend have to be so smart?

"Fine," I muttered.

Tyler perked up, his eyes beaming at me with so much hope and joy. "I get to keep my job?"

I huffed, folding my arms across my chest. "Sure."

"Liam, that's no a formal answer," Sabrina reprimanded me.

I heaved a sigh and grumbled a quiet, "yes."

Tyler closed his eyes and exhaled loudly with relief. He opened them again and smiled weakly at me. "Th-thank you Mr. Collins, I promise what you saw today will never happen again."

"I second that notion! Plus it's so uncomfortable in that darn room. Was starting to kill my mojo," Devon sighed

"Better not," I grunted, standing up. "Now can I be alone with my girlfriend?"

"Of course!" Tyler jumped up, helping Sabrina up and hugging her tightly to his narrow body. "Thank you Sabrina, you mean the world to me."

I rolled my eyes. Right. Because she was the one who signed his checks...

"You're welcome honey," Sabrina giggled. She let go of Tyler to hug Devon. "Sorry for yelling at you."

"Won't be the last time," Devon snorted, squeezing her before stepping back. "And sorry for keeping secrets. Promise it won't happen again."

"Good. We should get together. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever."

"Same here. But you know where to find me," Devon rolled his eyes.

"The diner," Sabrina giggled, leading the two to the front door. I followed behind, even opening the door for them. The faster they got out, the faster I'll have Sabrina to myself. "Bye guys! Drive safe!"

"We shall, we shall," Devon called over his shoulder. "Don't have too much fun."

"I make no promises," I growled, slamming the door shut and turning around to face my livid girlfriend.

Looks like its going to be a bit rough tonight in the bedroom.

A/N: lol. I know. This chapter went no where. Its just a little something. I wrote this on a plane and was planning to update it two days ago, but I became an Aunty ^.^

my older sissy had a baby so I had to hurry and fly to Florida. Her name is Abigail Drew Parker c: my sister gave her a boy-girl middle name like meh so yeah. Blame it on the one-day-old for the late update. Imma post a picture of her on my Twitter so if you wanna see it follow me @thatwriterNina ifollowback!

Oh! and happy Halloween! I figured most of you were out partying while I'm stuck in a hospital coddling a newborn so this shall be a treat from me to you! Be safe!

anyways, I swear I'll make the next chapter more productive. I haven't forgotten about the Mystery POV if any of you are wondering about that.

thank you for all of the wonderful comments! and the likes! I truly am grateful for all those things even though I act like a spoiled brat sometimes!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 11.2K 41
Meet Stephanie Lynn Ryder, an almost 21-year-old girl behind on rent, works at a diner for $350 a week and has an oblivious boyfriend who only wants...
9.4K 352 28
"Love isn't real" I mumbled looking down at me shaking hands. I felt his breath on my neck as he stood behind me. One of his hands was sliding up my...
474K 24.9K 52
Cover made by: @Malak-- "Ruby why are you so afraid to open up to me? I've been trying to love you but all you've been doing is pushing me away and I...
4.8M 85K 41
THE CLUB OWNER AND HIS STRIPPER "Sir, this is inappropriate and I'm sure you're aware of that. You're my boss." His tall frame stood up and he slowly...