Music high (MCD Boys X Reader)

By AwesomeGamer02

What you need to know: (Y/n) - Your name (H/c) - Hair color (E/c) - Eye color (F/c) - Favorite color (F/f)... More

New school!
Gym class fight!
Rewriting

???

2.6K 98 36
By AwesomeGamer02

Your POV:

After gym, I went to Science. Nothing really important happened there. My lab partner is a girl named Lucinda, and Kawaii-chan is also in our class. Near the end of the class, Kawaii-chan and Lucinda were both attempting to out potion each other, ending with accidently blowing up the science lab. So science class is canceled for the next week as they repair it. So now it's lunch and I have absolutely no one to sit with.

I scanned the lunch room quickly before speed walking towards an empty table near the back. I hummed a random tune and grabbed my phone and earbuds, selecting a random song before grabbing a bag of goldfish from my bag. I smiled to myself before attempting to open the bag, only for all the goldfish to explode onto the table. I giggled quietly before picking up some of the goldfish and eating them happily, humming along to the song. I ate a couple more goldfish before a dark shadow covered me. I looked up to see Travis standing there, holding a tray of food. I smiled and patted the seat next to me, taking one if my earbuds out.

"Hey teammate! What are you doing overs here?" I asked. Travis smiled and sat down next to me.

"Nice job with opening your goldfish. Looks like a pro did it." Travis teased, snickering. I rolled my eyes and ate some more of the goldfish.

"Well for your information, I did this because I wanted to!" I exclaimed. Travis laughed.

"Riiight..." I giggled and ate some more goldfish before stealing a taco from Travis' plate. He glared playfully at me before taking a bite from the taco I was holding.

"That's my taco!" He stated. I giggled again and took a bite from the other end of the taco.

"No way! It's mine now!" I stated before quickly eating the rest. Travis rolled his eyes playfully.

"Whatever..." He grumbled.

~~~

After lunch I went to math. Aaron, Garroth and Laurence were in that class as well. So was a girl named Katlyn and a girl named Aphmau. Aphmau and Katlyn made sure I sat next to them, away from the three boys. Besides that, nothing all too interesting happened. And during Amy free period, I sat outside in a tree and drew random pictures. Nothing all too interesting. Then there is the mystery class in room 231. 

Once I got there I saw all the boys from gym, Kawaii~Chan, and a couple of others sitting down at desks. I walked in and sat down away from everyone else, near the back. The room was silent for a couple minutes before a teacher walked in and locked the door. She had pastel purple hair, gold eyes and wore sweatpants, a pink t shirt and running shoes. The teacher closed the blinds in the door and covered the windows. The room became a bit darker, but a screen lit up in the front of the room. I tensed in my chair. Great. I'm going to die at the hands of a teacher in 10th grade... Not how I imagined it... I DONT WANNA DIE YET!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

"Hello everyone! My name is Ms. Violet and I'll be some of your teacher for this semester! You all may be wondering why you are here, what this class is, what I mean by only some of you... Well, everyone that is here was hand picked for this class! But I'll be the final decision. You exceed my expectation and you'll stay in my class. Fail to reach my expectations, and you'll be put in another, more... Normal class." The teacher said, sitting on her desk, facing the class. Aaron stood up, his eyes narrowing at Ms. Violet.

"Hand picked? Why?" He asked. Ms. Violet laughed and pointed to the screen behind her, the screen changing to a bunch of different links to videos.

"Great question! You were picked because your parents or guardians sent in a video of you singing or doing something musical! That's why!" Aaron frowned and huffed, sitting back down. My face paled a bit. Curse you Jack! OMI... I might have to sing in front of the school! How did he even get a video of me doing anything musical!???? I thought threatening him would've been enough... I guess it wasn't...

"Now, in this class we will work on your musical abilities, harmony and work towards our main goal. Competitions between our school rival, Ouran High. Tomorrow! We will start the singing and seeing who will make the cut! Use today to get to know each other, make plans and pick songs!" Everyone cheered and began chatting amongst their friends. I pulled out my phone and earbuds before searching through my music. I scrolled through it for a while, clicking on random songs before finally deciding on the song Hallelujah. I turned my phone off and looked up, only to see Travis, Dante, Laurence, and Garroth. I blinked once before smiled.

"Hey! How long were you guys sitting there?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"Long enough to hear your beautiful humming~" Dante hummed, smirking. I raised an eyebrow at him before kicking his shin, making him curse under his breath and collapse into a near by chair. Garroth snickered.

"Serves you right Dante!" He exclaimed. Travis laughed quietly and gave me a knuckle punch. I giggled as the rest of the boys sat down.

"What are you doing in this class?" Laurence asked. "I didn't peg you as a singer." 

"Well, I didn't think any of you could sing decently either. So I guess we're both surprised." I stated, shrugging. All four of the boys sweat dropped.

"That's mean..." He pouted. I giggled.

"That's just how you took it. I could have meant something completely different." I stated.

"How does that...? Never mind. I don't even want to ask..." Dante grumbled.

"Have you four selected your song for tomorrow?" I asked. Laurence nodded while Travis, Garroth and Dante paled.

"Wait, we were suppose to do that now?" Travis asked. Laurence and I laughed and nodded.

"If you three weren't so busy watching (Y/n) like creeps, you would have already had a song picked." Laurence stated. I grabbed my phone and pressed play as the bell rang, making the three panic even more. I waved goodbye and walked out of the room, humming along to the song. I put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my helmet and skates before putting them on, skating away from the school. Jack normally has a nerdy, robot club he goes to after school, so I have to go home by myself. I skated to the beat of the song before it changed to Payphone by Maroon 5. I smiled and skated faster, singing along quietly.

I'm at a Payphone trying to call home all of the change I spent on you.
Where have the times gone?
Baby it's all wrong.
Where are the plans we made for two?
Yeah, I know it's hard to remember.
The people we used to be.
It's even harder to picture
That your not here next to me.
You say it too late to late to make it.

I twirled around while skating, a large smile making its way to my face.

But is it too late to try?
And in our time that you waisted.
All of our bridges burned down-
I've waisted my nights
You turned out the lights.
Now I'm paralyzed
Still stuck in that time,
When we called it love.
But, even the sun sets in paradise.
I'm at a Payphone,

My singing got a bit louder as I danced in the streets.

Trying to call home,
All of my change I spent on you,
Where have the times gone?
Baby it's all wrong!
Where are the plans we made for two?
If happy ever after did exist.
I would still be holdin' you like this.
And all those fairy tales and full of it.
One more stupid love song,
I'll be sick!
You turned your back on tomorrow,
Cause you forgot yesterday.
I gave you my love to borrow,
But you just gave it away.
You can't expect me to be fine,
I don't expect you to care.
I know I've said it before but-
All of our bridges burned down!
I've waisted my nights,
You turned out the lights.
Now I'm paralyzed,
Still stuck in that time,
When we called it love,
But even the sun sets,
In paradise.

I rolled towards our driveway and took my helmet off, running a hand through my hair briefly before taking my skates off and climbing up into the large tree in our front yard, looking up at the sky through the leaves and branches. 

I'm at a Payphone trying to call home,
All of my change I spent on you.
Where have the times gone?
Baby it's all wrong.
Where are the plans we made for two?
If happy ever after did exist...
I would still be holdin you like this.
And all those fairy tales are full of it.
One more stupid love song I'll be sick.
I'm at a Payphone,
I'm at a Payphone.

I looked down from the sky, on,y to see to see Kawaii-chan, Aphmau, and Katlyn. I blushed in embaresment and rubbed the back of my neck nervously.

"Oh... Hi there... Um, how long have you three been there? You didn't record me right? And what are you doing at my house? Did you follow me?" I asked. Kawaii-chan giggled and jumped around happily.

"Kawaii-chan thinks (Y/n)~Tan is such a good singer!" Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"You have a very nice voice. I can see why you were chosen to maybe compete." Katlyn said, nodding in agreement.

"Oh! We have been here the whole time." Aphmau said, giggling. I jumped down from the tree and put my hands on my hips.

"Sooo... You guys followed me home like stalkers just to listen to my singing?" I asked. Katlyn, Aphmau and Kawaii-chan shared a look before nodding.

"Pretty much..." Katlyn said, shrugging.

"Eh. As long as no one recorded my singing I'm good." I said. "Since your all here, would you like anything to drink? We have water." I said, walking inside.

"Oh! No thank you! We were just heading to the mall!" Aphmau said.

"Would you like to join us?" Katlyn asked. I thought for a moment and nodded.

"Sure! Just let me write a note for my big brother. Then we can leave!" The girls nodded as I ran inside. I wrote a quick note and tapped it to a controller before running back outside. "Alright! Let's go!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
963K 38.1K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
260K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
468K 29.6K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...