The New Family Member (Bat fa...

Od DC_Writer_E

Emily is just a normal girl who moved to Gotham City two days ago. She meets Nightwing and Robin and then dis... Více

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Tag
Authors Note
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Another Tag
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
A REALLY IMPORTANT NOTE
Extra chapter
Chapter 55
UPDATE
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
I WILL UPDATE
THE NEW FINCH SUIT + UPDATE
Emily's Birthday Party

Chapter 49

1.8K 73 60
Od DC_Writer_E

{Emily POV}

"Master Jason!" Alfred said but the video kept playing, I just sat there wide eyed like Tim and Sarah was shocked. Father was mad!

"Wait there is another one!" Jason said and showed the footage in my room.

"And that happened before dinner." He said and Bruce stood up and slammed his hand to the table.

"ENOUGH JASON!" He yelled and even Jason jumped a little. He stood up and walked with Sarah out of the dining room.

"I'm sorry but no one messes with my angel." Jason said and I gave him a smile, after ten minutes father finally came back with her and she sighed.

"Emily I think someone needs to tell you something." Father said and I crossed my arms as Sarah sighed again.

"I grew up in a family of four, my father left us when I wasn't even born. As the middle child I had the least attention from my mum, she would always play with my little brother or work. My oldest two sisters would always go out together because they were twins which left me all alone. I was quite she shy girl so I had a small friend group. One day I had a big fight with them and ran into an alley to cry, I remember being drugged and woke up here. I'm really sorry but I never experienced real father love or any attention." She said and I sighed, she did have a good excuse.

"Why didn't you say so?" Alfred asked.

"Because I didn't want you to treat me differently, whenever I see Emily I see my sisters and the flame inside me starts burning lighter." She said and I nodded.

"It's okay." I said and she extended her arms into a hug and walked towards her, I gave her a quick glare and she stopped in her tracks.

"I said it was okay, not fine." I said and Jason chuckled a bit.

"Ouch." He said and Sarah was really confused but gave a smile afterwards.

"I would've said the same thing." She said and I looked to see a bit pissed father.

"Well I'll be leaving, later!" Jason said and kissed my head before he left.

"I'll be in my room." I said and walked towards my room, I took a long shower and thought. If she had such a hard life why did she take all of it on me and none on Damian? I guess she was closer with the little brother than with her sisters. I sighed and stepped out of the shower after I was done, I got dressed and walked out of the bathroom. There was a knock on my door and Damian came inside.

"Good evening sister, can I ask you for a favour?" He said and I nodded.

"Sure, what is it you need?" I said and he fully opened the door revealing his suit.

"I need someone to train with since father is having another long talk with Klameron and I don't prefer Drake." He said.

"I heard that!" Tim yelled and he rolled with his eyes.

"Sure give me 5 minutes." I said and he closed the door, I changed into my suit and grabbed my sword off the wall, I went to the cave and saw Damian waiting for me.

"Ready?" He said smirking and put his mask on.

"Always." I said and put mine on, we stood ready and sparred, he was going easy on me and I noticed.

"Damian I'm not a beginner anymore." I said and he sighed.

"Your choice." He said and went hard on me, I was cut a few times but when I read him. He attacked me again but I dodged and quickly took him down wit something I came up with. I held the sword to his throat and smiled.

"I win." I said and he stood there wide eyed.

"Who learned you that?" He said and I shrugged.

"I came up with it." I said, he stood up and tried to recreate it.

"I'll help you." I said and showed him the move, the second time he did it perfectly and I smiled.

"Exactly like that." I said and he looked at his sword.

"Quick, light and easy." He said and I nodded.

"Good right?" I said unsure.

"It's handy." He said and I chuckled.

"I'm glad I could help you." I said and went to the stairs, father walked inside and went straight to the computer.

"Finch you're on patrol today." He said and I sighed.

"Fine." I said and called my bike, it arrrived and I stepped on it.

"Just to be clear, I'm patrolling alone." I said and he nodded.

"I'll make sure of that." He said before I zoomed off.

"Oracle online." Oracle said.

"Are we talking in third person right now?" I said smirking.

"Very funny." She said sarcastically and I chuckled.

"That's how we are in the bat family." I said and she chuckled too.

"Okay focus, there is a robbery going on at one of the banks and after that I need you to go to one of the old ware houses at the dock to stop a meeting." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What kind of meeting?" I asked.

"Between four of the biggest crime lords in Gotham." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"Great four more guys yelling at other guys to get rid of me, I always feel so welcomed after that." I said and she chuckled.

"That's how it goes." She said and I arrived at the bank, I snuck inside and people were already robbing the place. I called the police and they should be arriving soon.

"Have you heard that there is going something on between the Bat and Catwoman?" One of the robbers said and my eyes widened.

"Yeah, she can be a really big flirt but she's different with Batman. It really creeps me out." Another said.

"Why do the sexiest always like the weirdest men?" The last one said and I chuckled.

"You said it." I said and jumped off the ceiling revealing myself.

"FINCH!" One of them yelled and pulled out a gun, I quickly kicked it away before he could pull the trigger.

"Thanks on informing me about Catwoman, I'll ask Batman for you." I said smirking and took them all down.

"Wait so you didn't know?" The last one said and the police arrived outside.

"I don't listen to rumours." I said and snuck out.

"Batman and Catwoman, I can see that happening." Oracle said.

"So do I." I said and raced my way towards the dock.

"You ask her and inform me right away." She said and I nodded.

"Deal." I chuckled and stopped my bike. I stepped off and continued on the roof. I arrived at the place and snuck in to hear their conversation.

"I don't trust your men, they always spreat rumours." Pinguin said and looked towards Two-Face.

"As if your men are capable of doing anything!" he reacted back.

"That's because the Bat always interferes with us!" Pinguin spat back.

"Meeting? More like discussion." I whispered and she chuckled.

"What was that?" Riddler said and one of them threw a flare towards the ceiling, I quickly hid behind a pole and when the flare was put out a door was slammed shut.

"I'M BACK PEEPS!" Harley yelled and walked in with her men.

"Great he sent us her." Two-Face said sarcastically and Harley rested her hammer on her shoulder.

"Look scar face, mistah Jay is really busy right now so deal with it!" She said and I rolled my eyes.

"So the deal is easy, your men blow up the asylum while mine try to distract the people and Jokers men try to free every criminal so that we can move on to our next plan." Pinguin said and Harley didn't seem interested.

"Yeah, yeah, I know all about that next plan. Relax slowpoke." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"I have enough, take care of the men outside, I already called the police." she said and I nodded, I snuck back outside and saw some of the men sleeping and the others lazing around. I grabbed a few sleeping bombs and threw them all around the campus.

"I'm not feeling like fighting today." I said.

"Good thinking, they might have escaped by then now." She said and I smirked, I went back inside and saw that they were ending their meeting with the rumour that has been spreading.

"So you're telling me that the Bat and the Cat have something going on?" Pinguin said and I sighed, I jumped off and landed on him.

"Why does everyone talk about that people?!" I said and started beating them him.

"Finch!" Riddler said and I punched him.

"I know, couldn't get any better right?!" I said chuckling and moved over to Two-Face.

"GET RID OF HER!" He yelled but no one stormed inside.

"You damn girl!" He said before I punched him too.

"Jokster!" Harley said and I turned back to her looking angry.

"Don't ever call me that!" I yelled and she grabbed her hammer.

"Mistah Jay would love to see you right now!" She said and started attacking me, the sirens were getting louder and I smirked.

"Well I can always visit him in Arkham you know?" I said and floored her.

"Really?" She said smiling and I furrowed my eyes.

"NO!" I said and kicked her, I know all she wanted was to have a girl which she could relay on but I wasn't that girl. She was nice to me, whenever Joker wanted to beat me up she would step in and take the beating, I sighed and looked back at her, her eyes were watering.

"Look I'm sorry I didn't turn out to be the daughter you wanted all your life." I said and looked at the ground.

"You were perfect." She said when the men came in, I sighed and looked at her.

"A visit is all I want from my Jokster, please." She said and I looked away.

"Fine." I said and she smiled, my heart warmed itself when I saw her smile. This smile wasn't filled with insanity, it was filled with happiness. I left the place and was racing along the streets.

"You know Batman won't be happy to hear that." Oracle said and I sighed.

"I know." I said and a new message appeared. I stopped and continued on the roofs, it was a call from Catwoman.

"Finch here." I said after I picked it up, she was in the cave.

"I know kitte-" She said before I cut her off.

"What are you doing in the cave?" I said and Batman appeared too.

"I had some things to discuss with the Bat." She said and I nodded slowly and unsure.

"So what can I do for you?" I asked.

"I have been talking to a secret detective and he claims to know my identity, he left me a document explaining everything and I need you to pick it up for me." She said and I nodded.

"Confirmed father?" I said and he nodded.

"Confirmed." He said and I hung up.

"Weird." Oracle said and I shrugged.

"You expected otherwise?" I said and went to the coordinates. I jumped into the alley and started searching.

"Why does it always have to be the alleys! Why not a simple cafe?" I said while I searching though the garbage. I finally found it and looked at it.

"Found it." I said and got no response.

"Okay?" I said and turned around to see a person standing with a coat and a hat.

"So I see you tried to go after the identity of Catwoman?" I said.

"You mean Selina Kyle?" She said and my eyes widened.

"Sarah?" I said and she took the hat off.

"How good of you." She said and ninja's appeared next to me.

"What is the meaning behind this?" I said angry and she chuckled.

"I got everything I needed to know about you." She said and I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" I said and she sighed.

"I was sent by the government, I actually discovered somethings when I was here. They can't find any information on my life here and they can't read my brainwaves, so Martian Manhunter is even incapable of reading my mind. My life was horrible in the real world so they sent me here to start again, out of all people. And who doesn't want to be the daughter of a filthy rich billionaire. I wanted to have your life so that meant I even had to dress and act like you, I finally completed that part but one thing was getting in the way, you." She said and the ninja's started attacking, I quickly took them down and was about to attack her but she pulled out a device.

"One step closer and the bombs in the manor will go off." She said and my eyes widened.

"You wouldn't dare." I said and she showed me the bombs planted in the manor while holding her hand on the button.

"They will die then, you won't be able to live your wanted life." I said and she chuckled.

"I always have Ollie (Green Arrow)." She said and I furrowed my eyes.

"You wouldn't dare to kill me." I said and she nodded.

"Of course, that's why I have been talking to your mother for the past few days." She said and my eyes widened.

"Never." I said and Talons appeared, I tried to fight them off but they managed to pin me down.

"I didn't ask you did I?" She said and I gave her the death glare.

"So sad to tell them you died." She said and my eyes widened.

"NO!" I said and she chuckled.

"Any last words?" She said and a tear escaped my eyes.

"Tell them that I love them." I said and she chuckled.

"I might." She said and walked away, I felt a prick in the back of my neck and the two Talons holding me let go. I tried to fight them off but my vision was going away. I was cut many times and a lot of blood appeared but I tried to ignore it. I managed to take them all down and tried to write Ra's in Arabic, father learned me a little in my free time. I was done and Oracle still hasn't contacted me. More Talons appeared and my body felt numb, I fell on the ground and closed my eyes.

{Tim POV}

I was done with my training with Bruce and Alfred called us.

"MASTER BRUCE!" He yelled and we jumped a little, we quickly went upstairs and saw Sarah really hurt in his arms.

"What happened?" Bruce said really mad, we quickly took her to the examine table and laid her down. I ran a quick scan and saw no broken bones.

"J-Jason, D-Dick." She said and I quickly told them to come, Damian entered the cave right when Dick and Jason arrived and we all looked at her.

"Are you behind this Todd?" Damian said and he shook his head.

"I can assure you that this wasn't my work." He said and raised his hand half up, my eyes widened.

"Could it be Emily?" I said and Dick shook his head.

"Never." Dick said and she woke up, she sat up and looked at us. She started crying and I looked at Bruce.

"Sarah what happened?!" He said angry and I calmed her down a little.

"She's gone." She said and all our eyes widened.

"She's gone." she said a little louder and Damian gave her a glare.

"No, she can't be!" He said angry, everybody was quiet until I spoke.

"How did this happen?" I said.

"I wanted to see what she was doing since I haven't heard anything from her for a long time and went out to investigate. I arrived at the place and saw her getting beaten up by many Talons, I wanted to help but was stopped when one of the Talons stabbed her right through the heart. I froze and saw her body collapsing on the ground, she told them to tell you guys that she loved you." She said and I was holding my tears back.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTACT US?!" Jason yelled and grabbed her by the collar.

"She was in a shock state Todd!" Damian yelled and she continued crying.

"What happened after?" Dick said and I could see he was really shocked too.

"They saw me and tried to fight me but saw that I was no threat to them and let me live." She said and I needed a moment. I sat legs crossed on the floor and rested my head on my arms.

"She's really gone." I said and tears started appearing, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Tim, we need to move on." Dick said and laid a hand on my shoulder but I slapped it away and stood up.

"How can you say that?! She was our sister!" I yelled and he sighed, I looked over to Bruce who stood there shocked and Alfred who was also crying quietly.

"I don't trust this." Damian said still angry and grabbed his suit. He put it on and his motorcycle arrived.

"I'm going." Jason said and his motorcycle arrived too.

"There might still be some hope." Dick said and joined too, I sighed and they raced away. I tried to call Oracle and she finally picked up after three times, I saw that she was crying.

"Is it true?" I said and she blew her nose in a tissue.

"Ater she arrived at the place I lost sound and sight. I could only see hear heart rate, it shot up and first but then quickly slowed down. Until I saw nothing anymore." She said and I continued crying, I looked at Bruce sitting at the stairs with his hands through his hair.

"How's he doing?" He said and I sighed.

"In a shock state." I said.

"I would be the same if my only blood daughter died." She said and I'm sure Bruce heart that.

"The others are investigating." I said and she nodded.

"It will be the hardest for Damian." She said and I nodded.

"He's in an angry state right now." I said and she sighed.

"She didn't needed to die like that." I said and Bruce stood up.

"She never deserved to die like that Tim, I'll be in the garden." He said and walked out of the cave.

"So what now?" Oracle said.

"I-I don't know, I wasn't there when Jason died but I did saw that Bruce as a wreck then." I said and she nodded.

"Why is everybody crying?" Said a girls voice behind me.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

991 2 24
Melissa Wayne is a 14 year old girl originally from LA. Her uncle happens to be Billionaire playboy, Bruce Wayne. Which means her cousin (and best fr...
640K 19.4K 37
Penny Parker lives in an abusive foster home in Gotham city. One day after the Justice League have a huge fight in the city they discover that they d...
414K 13K 33
the waynes are the most elite family in gotham city. news reporters adore them, villains hate them, and groupchats descend into chaos because of them.
8.9K 366 36
When the bat-family throws a surprise party for Jason Todd, they discover that something is wrong. A member of the Bat-family has been kidnapped! Wil...