Brightest Star

Από hcwrites_

This is a Harry Potter fanfic with characters created by kmbell92. She writes amazing books so I definitely s... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen

Prologue

6.2K 268 27
Από hcwrites_

The cloaked man ran, carrying the wailing bundle of a child in his hands, dodging the spells thrown towards him.

"Stop! That's my child!" the father cried, barging out of the door of the cottage by the sea. "Petrificus Totalus!"

A woman carrying a shrieking baby boy in her arms ran towards the front door. "No! Athena!"

The man dodged around a corner. The father followed, running and firing spells all the time at him. Some muggles stopped and stared at the red sparks coming out of the father's wand. But the cloaked man kept running, the bundle sometimes nearly falling out of his hands. It looked like both the men didn't care whether they were seen or not.

The man rounded the corner and apparated with a wave of his wand, taking the crying child with him.

Sirius sank onto the floor, knees weak. They were all asleep when it happened. Why did he have to take Athena? Why didn't he take Henry as well? What value does his newborn daughter have to the man?

Sirius closed his eyes, fighting back a tear and felt his body shift and transform into a black dog. He lifted his head and howled towards the crescent moon and the stars, shining in the dark night sky.

It was one huge mess of a holiday, for sure.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

320K 7.9K 54
Jasmine Ashley Evans, sister to Lily Evans. They were best friends growing up, maybe that was just because they're twins. They get their letters to g...
7.1K 223 70
Athena black, is now in her third year at Hogwarts with her best friends by her side. She has been head over heels for her best friend Harry Potter...
212K 5.5K 42
Kayci Black has always had a tough time being Sirius Black's daughter and having unthinkable powers. It's her last year at Hogwarts and things are ge...
70.9K 2.1K 53
"Be a good girl and listen" his voice was cold yet demanding and dominate "Y-Yes" I felt my breath hitch as I suddenly felt small Her name is Syden...