Story of Sqampy

By Sqampy_Starkid

How did Sqaishey and Stampy start dating? This is what I think happened. :))) Enjoy! More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
The Question
Preparation
SURPRISE!!!!
I Love You
A Thanks and Short Chapter
I Know You Guys will Hate me but Please Don't
No Hate Please
The Fiction really begins...
Not a Real Update
IDK
Are We?
Sequel

Chapter One

1.2K 24 22
By Sqampy_Starkid

Sqaishey's POV

     "Bye!" Stampy said, ending the video. I closed the top of my laptop and headed to dinner. 

      "Beth, Andy, Nick! Dinnertime!" Mum yelled from the kitchen. I started on my salad before Andy and Nick came.

       "So Beth, were you watching that YouTuber you really like, like more than a friend?" Andy teased me. I suddenly took a great interest in my carrots.

      "Andy, don't tease your sister about watching Sturdy Cat(A/N Minecraft Story mode episode 6 ;)," Mum said. The rest of our meal was eaten in silence. Once we finished, I went to my room and phoned my friend Karen.

     "Karen, I need help figuring out my life," I said breathlessly. I told her my situation.

      "Okay so to me it sounds like you want to meet Stampy to see how you feel about him. My suggestion is that you should start a YouTube channel for Minecraft. Can you come over to my house tomorrow?" Karen said.

      "Yep! I'll be there. Bye!" I said, hanging up.

Hey guys! This is my first chapter of my book. Let me know what you think. Bye!

---Luna :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 146K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
1.1M 28.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...