SURPRISE!!!!

Hey guys!!! Today I noticed this is chapter FIFTEEN!!! Woop woop!!! I originally had a longer message but I forgot it. Whoops! XD 

Actually I remember a bit. Today I hit 5 whole followers (besides my irl friend, but yeah ;). thanks so much!!! Also!!! Thank you for over 500 reads! When I started this book I thought no one would read this. xx I'm sorry for not updating I've been busy with my new dog. I haven't prewritten about half of this chapter so I'm really sorry if it's bad.

SQAISHEY'S POV

"I'LL GET IT!" Karen yelled. I grabbed my purse with my phone in it and went to the front of the house.

"Sqaishey!"

"Stampy!" I ran towards him and gave him a huge hug.

"Okay okay. Settle down. I have a surprise for tonight and I think you'll like it!" Stampy said, leading me out of the house.

"Wait. You might want to cover your ears," I advised Stampy. He did so. "BYE!!" I yelled upstairs to my brothers. I signaled it was okay for him to cover his ears.

"How do you scream so loud and not get a sore throat?" Stampy asked.

"I grew up with brothers. I guess you learn a few things," I responded. He opened the passenger side door for me, "Thank you!"

"Okay I need you to do a favor for this em,"

"Date?" I substituted.

"I like the sound of that," He smiled. "Anyway, I need you to put on this blindfold,".

TIME SKIP

"Okay you can take it off now!" he said. I looked at the sign in front of me. It read

"The Lion King Live?!? You didn't have to do that!" I exclaimed.

He grabbed both of my hands (I'm just cringing because I'm picturing him reacting the way my friend does because I haver weirdly cold hands.) "Sqaishey, from the moment I heard your voice, I knew. I knew I would always have feelings for you. I love you,".

STAMPY'S POV

I felt like I had to tell her I love her.

"While on this topic, I love you too. I've loved you since the moment I watched your first video," Sqaishey said, blushing. We got close and our lips gently collided, sparking magic between us. I didn't want to let go. A minute later we broke apart. "Wow," she whispered.

"Well Nala, shall we go?" I asked, offering her my arm.

"Yes Simba, we shall," Sqaishey said, taking it. She giggled as we walked into the theatre together.

That's it for this chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry about the weird uploading. What did you guys think? What do you want to see in this book? How was your day?

Two things:

1) I want to start a new fanfic but I don't know if I wanna do a Jizzie, Squid+Nicole, Sqampy one-shots, or Squid + me (don't ask).

2) QOTD(Because I can):

       If there someone at school that's in your fandom?

       Yeah. During art we have deep conversations about Stampy's Lovely world.

Final! Thanks for reading this and my one-shots book. Love y'all <3. :D

--Luna xxx