No Hate Please

CONTINUED....

SQUID'S POV

...on the cheek. (A/N No hate plz). She then gave me a quick hug before I handed her a plate of sausages. She took a bite and swallowed. "Thanks! You're really good at cooking!" she said.

"No problem" I replied.

SQAISHEY'S POV

Right after I finish, speaking with Squid, Stampy snuck up behind me and hugged me. I screamed out of surprise and Squid started laughing. Stampy turned the chair around so I could see him. "Oh good, it's you. I was really scared for a bit!" 

"It's okay, I'll always be here." He said, lightly kissing me on the cheek. "But I need to get you home."

"Okay" I said. Stampy laughed. "I'll take you, as soon as I shower and get some clean clothes on."

Guys, I'm really sorry for the short chapters, but a new fanfic IS coming out this Sunday! (YouTube and Percy Jackson cross over) Also! I do have Standardized testing for the teachers to see where we are since we entered a new division in our school. Finally (I think) let me know what you want to see and what you think since I'm really uninspired. Hopefully, my one-shots book will stay updated :)

QOTC: Will you/ will your parents let you/ have you gone to any gaming conventions.

AOTC: No :( my mother would never let me but if DanTDM's book signing comes near where I live in the US, my mom might let me go :)

:D

--Luna xxx