Camila's Secret ... (Age regr...

Door VioletandTate01

Camila has a little secret.. She doesn't want anyone to know about her secret. Camila is a little. She uses t... Meer

Whisper your secrets & Mine will take over
A/N
We know & we're not gonna leave you now
Serious question to everyone.
Ive decided.. These are the two finals for one reason
Its a tie but..
I said I loved you.. But i lied
Gonna get better
Poll
A/N IMPORTANT
NEW STORY COMING SOON
Laur..?
👀
Cover
PEEP 😱👀
Sad eyes and Butterflies🦋
Vulnerable
Please read and understand
Right Side Up
Shaken
Put Your Arms Around Me, Baby
No Way
Think I Might Need Some Help...

Going Nowhere

13.1K 236 84
Door VioletandTate01

Dinah POV

"We will be right back Allybear, I gotta talk to her for a moment." I excused Camie and myself. "Is she okay?" Ally asked generally concerned. "I don't know, she had a horrible dream and she's still really shaken up I guess.." I told Ally as I held my hand out to Camie.

"Come on, you're okay." Instead of taking hand, Camie collapsed into my arms and cried; it seemed to catch Ally about as off guard as me. "Sweetie..."

Ally POV

Dinah told me that they would be right back and that she needed to talk to Camila. "Is she okay?" I asked very concerned. Camila looked like she was going to cry. "I don't know, she had a horrible dream and she's still really shaken up I guess." Dinah said. She seemed pretty anxious too. Dinah held her hand out to Camila, "Come on, you're okay." but Camila didn't take her hand.

She fell into Dinah's arms and started crying. It caught both of us pretty off guard. "Sweetie..." Dinah cooed. I haven't been this concerned about Mila in a long time. Camila wrapped her arms around Dinah's neck and Dinah picked her up. Camila buried her face in Dinah's shoulder and cried.

"We'll be right back Ally." She reached into Camila's bunk and grabbed a couple things that I didn't see along with Camila's bear.  She's probably going to try and get Her to go back to sleep, she did say that she had a nightmare earlier.

Mila can't sleep without that bear, I swear if you even suggested it she would probably cry. She's a really sensitive person and I respect that, it just worries me a bit. She's kinda like a small child if you think about it. She's so...vulnerable, traumatized even. I hope that Mila is okay.

Dinah POV

I grabbed Camie's Paci, Sippy, and teddy out of her bunk and carried her into the back lounge and closed the door. "Shhhh.. Here you go, calm down." I gave Camie her Sippy and her teddy to cuddle. She was getting visibly upset that she couldn't drink from her Sippy and cuddle her teddy at the same time.

"Baby... come here.."  I repositioned her so that I could hold her Sippy to let her drink and she could cuddle her bear at the same time. She relaxed and her eyes were closing. I mindlessly played with her hair and it ended up putting her to sleep.

I replaced her Sippy with her Paci and picked her up. I carried her into my bunk and let her sleep there. I made sure that she was comfy and tucked in before kissing her forehead and going back to where Ally was, obviously worried. "How is she?" She asked me.

"She's okay now. I think the tiredness was getting to her. She's asleep, I didn't want her to get woke up, but I wanted to be able to hear if she was having a bad dream so I put her in my bunk cause that's closer to us." I told Ally.

"Awee Dinah, do you know what her dream was about?" I shook my head, "I wish I did, but if it was about Shawn I didn't want to trigger her by asking about it ya know?" She nodded understandingly, "Yea I get it; you're a great friend Dinah." Ally hugged me. "Thanks Allybear. Wanna watch a movie with me?" She gave me a duh look. "Of course DJ."

We chose to watch lilo and stitch cause it's just what we happened to agree on and I suggested a kids movie. I didn't tell Ally why though. I didn't want to be watching something inappropriate or scary if Camie woke up and was still in her headspace.

*time skip*

"M...mommy...?" I heard as the the movie had just ended and Ally was putting on another one. Luckily, Ally didn't hear Camie call me mommy. "I think Camila woke up or is dreaming, I'll be right back." She gave me a hopeful smile and I went to check on Camie. I couldn't tell if she was sleeping. I caressed her head and smoothed her hair gently. "Sweetie.. Are you awake." I didn't get a response so I knew that she was asleep. Oh goodness.

"S..Shawn stop.." She cried. Ally looked at me worried. "Hold on." I told her. I got into the bunk with Camie and held her and rocked her back and forth as I cooed to her to wake her up. I made sure the curtain was closed and I gave Camie her Paci as she woke up.

"M..mommy I had scary dream." My heart shattered since I knew what she had dreamed about. "Shhh.. It's okay. It's not happening, you're safe around people who love and care about you." She slowed down and got calm. "Are you ready to go out with Ally?" She shook her head and started breathing heavily again. "Baby.. Breathe with me. Come on, you're okay" she calmed down again and I rubbed circles on her back.

"Shhh.." I rocked her back and forth to keep her calm. "Camie, I need you to listen to me.. When we go out with the girls.. You can't call me mommy sweetheart.. Okay? Call me DJ.." I told her softly. She nodded. "You can bring teddy, but no Sippy or Paci, okay?" She nodded again.

I got out of the bunk and helped Camie out. She quickly wrapped her arms around one of mine while I held onto her teddy for her until we sat down. I looked up to see that everyone was awake and looking at us really concerned. I didn't want Camie to get anymore uneasy than she already was so I gave everyone a pleading look to not bombard her with questions.

As she hid her face in my side I rubbed her back comfortingly, "Come on, let's go sit down." She nodded into me as i led her to the couch. I handed Camie her teddy bear and she sheepishly curled into a ball next to me cuddling her teddy.

I looked up at the other 3 girls, genuine concern written all over their faces. I honestly think that Camie is so scared of them finding out that it's really overwhelming her; and she'd told me earlier, it's hard for her to get out of her headspace if she slips and gets overwhelming emotions. Poor Camie is just digging herself a hole at this point..

Lauren POV

Camila had curled into a ball next to Dinah while she cuddled her teddy. It killed me to see her in this state.. So.. So vulnerable. "Cheechee..?" Camila said quietly, almost going unheard. Dinah turned to Camila and pushed a stray hair out of her face. "Yes?" "Movie?" I've seen Camila upset and broken.. But it's never ever even this bad excluding right after Shawn and her broke up for obvious reasons.

"What do you wanna watch sweetie?" Awee, Dinah called her sweetie, I thought it was super cute how Dinah was protectively caring and watching over her smaller and more vulnerable friend. It was really sweet of Dinah to do that.

"Lorax?" Camz asked in an almost childish voice. "Sure." Dinah rubbed Camila's arm and handed Normani the cd. "Can you put this in please?" "Sure." Mani said as she put in the movie. It was hard for me to get into it because I was worrying about Camila.

*time skip*

When the movie was almost done. Camila started to suck her thumb, I don't think Dinah or her knew that I saw, because Dinah carefully took Camila's thumb out of her mouth and let her lay her head in her lap. I mean; I've seen Canila suck her thumb before, I have no clue why, but I didn't think anything of it.

Dinah absentmindedly ran her fingers through Camila's hair and continued watching the movie. I guess I wasn't the only one concerned because Ally said, "Dinah.. Is Mila alright." Dinah looked down to realize Camila had put her thumb back in her mouth and was intently watching the movie.

"She'll be okay.." Dinah said pushing a hair out of Camila's face. She waited for everything to die down before taking Camila's thumb back out her mouth and making sure she had her teddy.

Dinah POV

I was way more concerned about Camie because I know she hasn't been out of her headspace in a while, but I don't want to overwhelm her by asking her to leave it, because i know it's a comfort thing for her, but I'd taken her thumb out of her mouth twice and I don't want the girls to find out, for her sake.

Normani decided that it was time for us to eat something, aka she was hungry. "Cereal okay with everyone?" Mani asked. "Yes." Everyone chimed. Mani went into the kitchen to make everyone a bowl of cereal. I got the feeling that since today was a travel day and we didn't have any shows for another 2 days, we would all relax today and watch a bunch of movies.

"Guys are we watching another movie?" Normani asked as she walked in, struggling to balance the 5 bowls on her arms. "Normani!! That's an accident waiting to happen!" Ally said, rushing to get some of the bowls and pass them out. "Well it worked." Normani said laughing, causing everyone to laugh as well. Well, except Camie.

She was playing with the features of her teddy's face as a small child would, it was adorable. "Aweee.." Everyone cooed, I looked up and they were all looking at Camie, who was oblivious to what was going on. "That's too cute oh my god!" Normani squealed. "Oh my god girl.. Never do that again." Ally laughed rubbing her ear. Lauren giggled, "That is super cute." I gave them a pleading look, "guys stop staring before she catches on." I gave them a smile and they nodded.

"Soooo another movie?" I asked and everyone nodded. "Can I pick?" Lauren asked. "Sure." Everyone agreed. "No matter what it is?" Lauren added. "Fineeee just pick something child!" Normani laughed. Lauren got a smirk on her face before running back to her bunk, she came back with a case of movies that I didn't recognize. "This is my stash." She laughed. Oh god, that's probably all horror movies, I thought to myself. Anddddd I was right.

She flipped through until she found one that she wanted to watch and put it in without a second thought. She put in a movie called lights out that I'd only heard of, but never seen. "Isn't this still in theaters?" Ally asked. Lauren nodded, "yea I have my ways, this is the first time I'm watching it." She said excitedly. I hope this doesn't affect Camie too much. The movie didn't scare her right off, but when the movie escalated and stuff was happening really fast she crawled onto my lap and hid her face and held her bear closer to her.

"Laur.." She shushed me. Damnit.. The movie had just escalated and she was not about to take her eyes off of the damn screen.. Everytime a jumpscare would come, Camie would flinch and pull herself closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her to make her feel more secure. "Babygirl it's just a movie.. They're just actors." I whispered to her as I rubbed circles on her back. "Scawy mommy.." She said into the my neck.

There were gunshots and I felt my shoulder get wet and Camie's body was shaking slightly and I knew she was crying. I picked up her bear, which she had accidentally thrown when she jumped one time, and then stood up with her in my arms. I carried Camie into the back lounge and put on a Disney movie.

"Shh.. Baby.. It was just a movie." I said softly, not wanting to frighten the small girl in my arms anymore since she was already trembling. "Hey.. Look.." I gave her the Paci and then pointed at the screen. "Pwincess 'nd fwog?" I nodded and she smiled and hugged me. "Fanks mommy."

She began to watch the movie and forget about the scary one that she'd seen previously. "Eww mommy she kiss a fwog?!" I nodded and laughed at her commentary. "Yea, it's icky. Don't do that." I kissed her forehead and she continued watching the movie.

Ally POV

Dinah abruptly got up from her seat and picked up Camila's bear then carried her into the back lounge. Maybe that's why she was trying to get Lauren's attention, the movie was really scaring Mila. "Damn.." I whispered. "Lauren." I Called as the credits rolled in. "Hmm?" She turned around to face me. "Why do you think Dinah was trying to get your attention earlier?"

She shrugged, "to get her something." She laughed a little. I shook my head. "The movie was really scaring Camila, that's why they left." A look of pure guilt spread across her face, "now I feel like shit. I gotta apologize to them." She said.

"Yea, but give them a bit, I'll go check on them, okay?" She nodded feeling guilty and I could tell cause she let out a sigh. "It was an honest mistake and Dinah isn't one to hold stuff against people, you know that. And Camila.. She.. She can't stay mad at someone for shit."

She nodded. "Okay.. Just.. Go see if they're okay. And thanks Allybear." She got up and hugged me. "Awe, no problem sweetheart." I hugged her back before going to check on Dinah and Camila. I went to the back lounge and opened the door. I looked at Camila and froze. I was so confused.

"Um...?"Dinah looked up and Camila handed her the Paci she'd had. Dinah must not not have seen me walk in. "Oh god.. Ally.. Shut the door." She said nervously. Mila held her bear tighter and looked like she was on the verge of tears. I carefully approached her, "Don't cry.. It's okay. I'm not gonna judge you." I cooed, wiping away the few tears that had fallen.

She seemed to relax into Dinah a little bit and she put her Paci back in her mouth. Mila gave Dinah a worried look. "Can someone please tell me what's going on because I'm worried." I said. "Okay.. Ally sit down." I took a seat beside Dinah. "Do you know what a little is?"

I nodded quickly, "Yea thanks to tumblr. Why?" Dinah eyed Camila and it clicked, Camila was a little. Honestly, I thought it was adorable. It also helped explain a lot.. And I mean a lot. "Ohhhh. That's so cute. Are you her mommy?" She nodded and blushed a little bit. "Aweeeeeeee. I'm sorry but this is adorable."

Dinah sighed out of relief and Camila relaxed into Dinah's arms. "Call you mommy a'wound ally?" Dinah nodded and Camila smiled. "Tank you Ally.." She hugged me. "You're welcome sweetheart. Dinah why don't you guys tell the other girls?" "Camie decided she wanted to keep it a secret when we discussed our rules and stuff." Camie..? Camie must be her headspace name. That's adorable.

I seriously can't get over  how cute this is. Camie shook her head. "It Otay mommy.. You can tell." "Are you sure?" Camila nodded. "Now?" Camie nodded again. "Okay.. Ally can you go tell them that we are gonna tell them something or something like that?" Dinah asked and I nodded and went back into the front lounge.

"Guys, Dinah is gonna come out here with Camila and tell you all something. Depending on how much you know and how much you pay attention to the things Camila does, it will either explain a lot or confuse you. I personally think it's super cute and explains a lot. But yea, she said to tell you that she was going to come out here and tell you." I told them.

"And I am now confused as fuck." Lauren said. "Is she okay?!" Mani asked, I nodded. Dinah walked out with Camie on her hip with her faced buried in Dinah's shoulder and her Teddy in her arms. "Aweeeee." Lauren and Normani cooed. I gave Dinah a reassuring smile and she started to explain it.

"Do you guys know what a little is?" Dinah's asked them. "Isn't that something to do with age regression?" Lauren asked. Dinah nodded. "Then yes." Normani nodded. "Yea I know what it is.. Is Mila a little?" Dinah nodded and..

A/N
☺️ tell me what you want to see in future chapters. Thanks. ❤️

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

84.1K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
376K 14K 50
(Completed) Camila finds herself in a situation that she isn't sure she could get out of. Bad lifestyle choices caught up with her and now she feels...
1.4M 27.7K 43
Lauren is instantly mesmerized by Camila during boot camp on x factor. When the girls go on tour her feelings start to develop more. Will she act on...
11.1K 321 29
Fresh out of high school and with two kids on the way, Camila leaves behind everything she's ever known, her friends, her family, her kids and her fi...