Spooksville:One-Shots Adam an...

By TheSingingMonster

-This story is based on the show Spooksville. My ideas are not all mine, so I'm not taking credit for what's... More

I Have A What On Who?
Dates and Tears
Present Prom Date
Disappearances
Arguments

A/N

1K 6 0
By TheSingingMonster

I've decided, that I'm going to turn this book into a one-shot book. Please don't hesitate to give me ideas!
I'm sorry if some of you wanted me to make this an actual sorry, but I have lost interest on keeping it going.
Also, don't hesitate to ask for a part two to any of these one-shots.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209K 9.8K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
436K 10.9K 60
๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‡๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง, ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐, ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ-๐ซ...
227K 6.7K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
187K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...