Bad Boy's Exception

Por PaolaHale

Previosly named : ' Sweet & Sour ' Being in a high school with all the clichés and stereotypes isn't easy f... Más

1- Coffee Shop
2- Meeting the Bad Boy
3-Princess
4-Hallway
5-Partners
6-Let's start
7- Forgiveness
8-Lunch Room part 1
9-Lunch Room part 2
10- Plans
11-Project Meeting
12-Meeting the Parents
13- Dinner
14- Not a Project Day
15- Do Bad Boys Go Shopping? Part 1
16- Do Bad Boys Go Shopping? Part 2
17- Pick-Up Lines
18- Perks of being a Goody Two Shoes
19- Wolf's smile
20- Little Red Riding Hood at a Party?

21- First Party Gone Wrong

14K 360 176
Por PaolaHale

Alex's Point of View:

Oh my.

How am I supose to do when the most beautiful couple of green eyes are staring at me with so much intensity.

Okay let's recap, shall we?

I'm at my first ever party, it's a halloween costume one, my friends left me to go with their probably future boyrriends and I'm now standing infront of the most handsome, coldest, bipolar and baddest guy. Oh my.

"What the Hell are you wearing?" He asked with his husky voice sending chills run in my skin.

"W-What do you mean? You dont like it?" I stutter to answer him.

He suddenly stalks towards me while glaring with so much intensity. As he stands in front of me, I had to turn my face up so I could look at him. I could feel his heavy breathing and my uneven one.

He looks me up and down before grumbling something I couldn't understand while shaking his head.

Just as he opens his mouth to speak we were interrupted by Jake.

"Hey man, I'm sorry but we need you." Said Jake while looking a little amused.

"What the fuck happened?" Said Aiden with his husky deep voice sounding a little mad. He was glaring so hard at Jake.

"Hey! No cursing in front of the lady, mister." Jake said in a fake parenting voice that made Aiden glared more. " Woah chill man it was just a joke. Jeez. Anyways there's a big fight going on in the backyard I need you to help me break it up. So come on." With that he walked to the back door but not before giving me a bow. Which had me smiling at his silliness.

Aiden turned to me but his eyes were around the room.

"Stay here." He ordered with the sexy hard deep voice of his. Which had me nodding as agreement to stay here.

He glared at the people around me again and stomped to the back door.

And then there was one.

The floor was full with people grinding on each other.The room felt so hot, I had to have a drink. I walked around bumping into a lot people while apologizing. I went to the kitchen which was surprisingly empty. Just as I was about to pour myself some water something caught my eyes.

Something sweet.

Something delicious.

Something tasty.

Something worth dying for.

Brownies.

They looked so beautiful in that table just begging to be devour.
Oh my God, that sounded so perverted.

I reached out and took one before taking a bite of this precious creation. The sweet taste of chocolate invaded my mouth as expected but also a weird sensation came in my mouth as I ate. What could this brownie have to taste so weird? I just shrugged it off and took another and another and another.

It was when I finished the second one and grabbed a third brownie that the music became louder and my body was begging to dance.

So that's what I did.

~

Aiden's Point of View:

Fucking Hell.

That's all I could think about.

Jake and I just came back to the house after we broke the stupid fight between two big jocks who were too drunk to know who they were.

Idiots.

"Hey man, I'm going to go get laid. See ya'." Jake helps before sending me a wink and disappeared in the crowd hurriedly when he saw my fist up ready to punch.

Why am I still friends with that idiot?

I looked around the room trying to find her since she wasn't where I told her to stay. Then something caught my eyes.

There she was.

I can't believe what I was seeing.

In the middle of a group of people, dancing like crazy.  Moving her hips from side to side, then jumping up and down. Damn. She was atracting a lot of male attention that i didnt like at all. With that costume she was wearing. When i saw her for the first time tonight, fuck, I just had to look away before I did something I might regret later.

Almost everyboy was tipsy in the whole party. So when I saw some guy dancing a little too close to her, that was the last straw.

I stomped over the group and push aside everyone that got in my way. When I finally reached her the guy was about to grab her hips. Alex doesn't seem to notice making me more angry. I grabbed the back of his short making him almost fall backwards.

"Get the Hell off her." I said menacingly close to his ear. He was about to answer back but once he saw who I was fear invaded his eyes. He noded in agreement and ran to the front door.

Bitch.

I turned to find a very hyper Alex jumping even when the song was pretty slow. Making alot of peole look at her.

"Alex, come with me." I ordered her. She just kept jumping while shaking her head negatively making her hair wild.

"Alex" I growled her name annoyed to the fact that she was too stubborn.

"Say please." She said while jumping.

Say please? Did she forgot who I am? I have a reputation.

"You know what? Whatever." With that I went to her grabbed her waist and tossed her to my shoulder ignoring her shriek of surprise.

I started making my way to the kitchen with Alex giggling while making happy noises. She muttered something about being in a monkey bar.

When we finally got to the kitchen it was empty except for my friends and Alex's friends.

Emma was sitting on a chair with her hands crossed on her chest while glaring at Tyler who was sitting across from her with a annoyed expression.

Trouble in paradise.

Drake was against the counter drinking a beer while looking through his phone boredly. Little Jack was sitting on the floor while playing with his hat.

Jake on the other hand was, being Jake.

He was talking to his food, an orange to be expecific something about being rejected.

I shook my head at him wondering why the Hell I'm I friends with that idiot.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted as Alex started to wiggle on my shoulder while squealing happily. I grabbed her small waist and put her on the floor.

A small whine left her lips as she hit the floor. Her small pout make her lips so desirable and kissable.

"Meanie" She said in a child like voice making everyone everyone in the room look at us. "Hey guys! Why so sad? I want a brownie. Where are the brownies? Give me the brownies." She asked questions so fast they where barely understandable while jumping on excitement.

Emma and Jack look so shocked their mouths were hanging wide open.

"Are you drunk?" Emma asked with her shocked voice.

"Nope, that's not a good thing to do." Alex replied while shaking her head rapidly with big wide eyes. Tyler chucked quietly at this.

"Dude what happened to the brownies?" Jake asked getting out of his conversation with t he food.

"What do you mean?" Tyler asked him.

Jake turned to us holding the tray with half the brownies we actually brought, shocking me.

"Who the fuck ate them?" I asked feeling mad. Those Brownies cost money considering they're drugged.

"Me" We turned to see Alex raising her hand and looking like a child who stole a cookie, or in this case a brownie.

"So your not drunk, your actually high?" Emma asked incredously.

Alex nodded her head while munching a brownie. What the fuck? How the Hell did she got one? I quickly stomped to her and took the brownie out of her hand, ignoring the slight tingles it left when our hands touched.

Weird.

"Hey!" She whined and laughed screaming "Catch me if you can" and then ran to the kitchen door disappearing in the dance floor.

I quickly ran after her without thinking .

Pushing through the mass of people was anoying. 

And then I see her, on top of a table dancing way to provocative. Fuck that's hot.But then i remember all those pervert guys that were also looking at Alex. And tha t had me fuming.

I got in front of her just in time to hear "Cowabunga" and a body was thrown into me literally I almost throw the person to the side if that smell hadnt invade me.

That sweet smell.

I realize Alex had jumped from the table to me. Thank God I was there in time, if not there had been a pretty bad accident.

I had her on my shoulder dangling.

I feel like this has happened twice today.

I started walking towards the stairs and to one of the guests rooms. All the while Alex was giggling and mumbling to herself.

"Wee I'm flying! Right Mr.Wolf ?"

Did she just called me Mr.Wolf?

I throw her off my shoulder to the bed where she started to jump.

"Sit down your fall." I sternly say.

This is just like babysitting a hyper child.

She finally sits down on the bed and just looks at me.

"What?"

"You're cute."

Did she just called me cute?

"I'm not cute." I said while glaring at her innocent face.

"I'm sleppy." She said while rubbing her droppy eyes with the back of her hand.

As she falls on the bed and head on the pillow, I walk towards the closet and grab a blanket. Unfolding it I go towards her and cover it on her.

As I went to go, her delicate hand stopped me. The tingles went back as our skin touched.

"Nighty Night Mister Wolf." She Said dropping her hand and falling asleep.

"Night Princess." I whispered as I went to sit on the one person sofa and sat until the sleep took me in.

~

VOTE

FOLLOW

COMMENT

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

283 47 36
17 year old Winter has to deal with saving her friends from their messed up lives. She is a tough girl with a humor based personality...along with h...
1.4M 29.3K 65
- PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'The Scars Of Your Love' - Emmeline Adams is just getting settled into her new life as a college student in Berkeley, Californi...
305K 7.9K 18
As the notorious "bad ass" of her town, Luna Jones isn't the teen mom you'd expect. Trying to lose her bad reputation to become the princess her son...
2.1M 61.7K 56
''There is only one thing crossing my mind right now. If he hates me so much, then why the hell is he kissing me back?'' ----------------------- Emma...