3-Princess

I had always like the mornings. So today felt like always. The sun blind my eyes so I covered my eyes. I took a bath and went to look for my clothes,

I went to my closet and pull out my ordinary clothes. I pulled out Black Jeans, T-Shirt with a Batman, and my Coverse.

I put my black hair into a high ponytail and went downstairs. Alec was already up and ready, he's really mature for his age. Mom is still sleeping because of the last chemo.

If you hadn't figure it out my Mom has cancer. It was found four years ago, it was one of the most awful experiences I had.

-Flashback-

4 years ago:

We were playing outside with Alec being 1 years old. There was alot of laughter

and giggles.

Suddenly Mom collapes on the floor and was bleeding. I started panicking being a 13 years old. I got my mom's phone and dialled 9-1-1. I was having a really bad time brething and trying to keep calm. Alec was screaming so I quickly grabbed him and hold him. I felt so useless that I couldn't do anything.

"911 What's your emergency?" Said a female voice.

"M-my M-mom c-collapse I-I d-don't k-know w-w-what to do-o?" I stutter alredy crying.

"Okay sweetheart I need you to tell me where you are so I can help, okay?" she said with a gentle voice.

"O-okay, we are at t-the park in the main s-street."

"Alright honey help is on the way."

"Thank y-you s-so m-much." I sobbed on the phone.

After that sirens were heard and came to us. Two paramedics came out and put mom in the ambulance.They took us with them and to the hospital.

After that it was all a blur everything went so fast.

All this time Alec had calm down and was sleeping in my arms.Then, the doctor called and said us the bad news...

My Mom had breast cancer.

Flashback Over

I tried to shake off those thoughts out of my mind while feeling my eyes water.

"Alec, you ready?''

"Yeah sister." He called out coming out of the kitchen.

"Okay let's go." I said grabbing his arm.

Alec started rocking our arms back and forth while we walked until we got to his Pre-School. I bent on my knees and kissed his forehead.

"Be good, Okay"

"Yes sister". He said with a toothless smile.

We said our goodbyes and I was off to my school. Finally, when I got there I started looking for my two best friends Emma and Jack.

Emma to say at least was beautiful with her long straight blonde hair and blue eyes. Guys throw themselves at her but she has respect , but her best quality is her personality. She's so talkative, hyper and brave. Something that I don't have.

Now, Jack is another story, he bats for the other team. Meaning he's gay, which we don't have a problem with. He's a very good friend also like Emma, both of them have confidence unlike me. He's the same height as both of us with golden hair and green eyes. He has the face of a baby.

The three of us have best friends ever since Elementary School and until then we've been inseparable.

Finally, I saw them standing by my locker.

"Hey Alexbear." Says Jack giving me a hug.

"Hey best friend" Said Emma smiling at me.

"Hello guys." I replied smiling.

"So anything new?" Jack said leaning into the locker next to me.

"No, why?"

"Well maybe because the one and only bad boy Aiden Evans is looking over here ever since you came" Emma said suspiciously and Jack was smirking.

"Something you want to tell us Alexbear"

"No because nothing happened, he just came to the Coffee Shop Saturday and we kind of had a little talk, that's all."

"So why is he coming right now?"

"What!?" My jaw hit the floor as the hallway was silent.

Someone cleared their throat and I slowly turned around to face with the boy who hadn't left my dreams.

Aiden Evans.

"Hey Princess"

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW