5-Partners

Aiden's Point of View:

I watched her leaving being dragged by her two friends. I could still see from here the beautiful red blush she had on her cheeks. I started chucking to myself while walking to my three best friends.

I walked towards them with a small smile on my face.

"So do you guys are coming over this weekend?" I asked without looking at them but looking through my locker. When they didn't answer I looked at them only to find them looking at me with their jaws opened and shock filled in their eyes.

"What?" I asked a little rudely but they were used to it already.

Tyler who was the first one to snapped out of it answer.

"Dude, we have introduce you to every female and you've never been interested and now you talked to a girl in the middle of the hallway and actually smile. Not even our jokes gives you a reason to smile." He said looking in awe.

"Yeah, who is that?" The twins, Drake and Jake asked at the same time.

I swear it just so creepy, they always do that just to creep Tyler and me.

"Nobody ok? That's none of your business."

"Oh come on,we want to know the girl that got the most cold and rude bad boy attention." Jake whined with his brother agreeing.

"I'll have to be with the twins on this one, come on at least tell us her name." Tyler backs up with them.

"Her name is Alex ok, now stop talking I gotta go to class." I said fist bumping with each of the brothers.

Jake and Drake sigh at the same time and said ok.

"Well since your not going to say anything let's go."

We were late to class as always and got to the back of the class without looking at anybody.

"Well as I was saying, this project is worth half grade and will be with a partner. I already choose one for you so I'm going to start calling the names.

"Emily and Jake"

"Ryder and Jenny"

"Emma and Tyler''

"Jack and Drake"

"Rebecca and Sonia"

"Aiden and Alex"

I wasn't really paying attention until I heard my name and then I figured who my partner was.

I looks around the room stopping until I saw her looking down fidgeting with her necklace. Something she does when she's nervous. Whoa creepy much?  I thought to myself.

I was scribbling in the notebook until I felt there was someone watching me.

I started looking with a scowl on my face to see the person who was watching me. I looked at Alex she was already looking at me. And just like that the scowl from my face leave and started to soften. I winked at her causing her to blush deep red. I smirked to myself and started to scribble again.

The bell rings and everyone started to get up and leave. I stayed by the door and waited for her to leave. When she finally was in the hall I started following her and creep behind her. I bend over a little and whisper in her ear.

"Boo." She squealed, an adorable squealed and trust none have been adorable but everything she did was adorable starting with her height. She was so little compare to me but it was cute, oh jeez what is wrong with me, since when do I think something is cute. She really is rubbing off me.

"W-what do y-you want?" She stutters adorably.

"So Princess, when are we going to meet for the project?" She looked shocked maybe because I never really do anything but I had my reasons.

"Y-you don't h-have to I can d-do it." I frowned looking at her like she was crazy.

"I'm not going to let you do it alone, its unfair."

"Oh." She looked at her hands while blushing. I smiled.

"What about t-the l-library?"

"Sure."

"U-um see you, A-Aiden." My name roll out of her mouth so perfect.

"See you, Princess." I said giving her a winked and started to leave. I was by the exit door when she suddenly talked again.

"S-stop calling m-me that."

"Later Princess" I shouted back at her and throw her a kiss which made her blush much to my pleasure.

I never do any of my projects but I will make an exception.

I would try for my Princess.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW