๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐š๐ง๐ž

By azureparis

It's 2022, the existence of mutants is at risk, with machines called Sentinels wiping the mutants off the pla... More

๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฅ
๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ“๏ฝ”
๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ™๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ“๏ฝ”
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv

xxiii

1K 32 4
By azureparis

Stories

1973, July.
Xavier Island,
Pacific Ocean.

Eleanor walks as Charles covers her eyes from behind her. They walk close to each other.

"What is all this mystery?" She asks confused "I could read your mind right now and this whole surprise would be ruined"

"Alright, one more step" He says softly and she walks slowly until he stops her "Are you ready?" Eleanor nods grinning before Charles takes his hands off her eyes. She opens them to find a house with a modern-20s style. She looks at the windows, which are doors at the same time. There is a sand path that leads to the main door. She gasps and looks at Charles.

"What's this?" She asks confused but excited at the same time.

"It is my family's island" He informs looking at the house "I thought about places you hadn't visited and I was sure you didn't see this one" She looks back at the house and Charles takes her hand "Come on, let's make it a tour" She smiles and follows him into the living room "This is the living room, probably was where my father asked my mother to marry him, and it's quite big as you can see" He says as they arrive at the big room. Eleanor laughs and starts walking on a couch and looks at Charles who is smiling at her.

"Comfy" She sighs jumping on the couch. Charles walks over to her and grabs her hands laughing.

"That was probably where I was created too" He comments jokingly. She laughs and wraps her legs around his waist.

"I was created in the back of a car, so..." She murmurs raising her eyebrows teasingly.

"No way" He murmurs amused.

"Hell yes" She replies as he puts her back in the floor "My mother got pregnant in prom night, in the back of my father's truck. They told me the story many times because they knew I hate it. Their thoughts were quite liberal, they didn't put me barriers. But they were so embarrassing...." She says laughing.

"I would have loved to meet them" He murmurs looking at her. She nods smiling sadly at the ground before walking into the kitchen.

"They would have loved you" She says sitting in the island table in the middle of it. Charles walks over to her placing his hands on the table, around Eleanor "They would have told you many embarrassing stories; my father would have forced you to learn to hand-jive, oh my god, he loved that dance..." She murmurs looking into his eyes "And my mother would probably had forced you to learn about Spanish culture. She was a really proud Spanish woman" He looks at her with a sweet smile "Oh, what a nightmare they would be" She comments trying to lighten the mood and not get sad on the first day of their honeymoon.

"Those would have been lovely moments" Charles comments looking at her before placing a gentle kiss on her lips. She pulls away putting her hands on his chest. She chuckles and looks at him.

"You know, I was thinking the other day, and we slept together almost after we met" She comments raising her eyebrows amused.

"It was almost 2 weeks, what are you talking about?" He asks narrowing his eyes and chuckling. She smirks teasingly.

"You didn't even took me out on a date before taking me to bed"

"I invited you to dinner in my house" He says shrugging jokingly. She opens her mouth and scoffs.

"A dinner which I cooked" She says smiling widely. He laughs softly and shakes his head.

"You were the first woman I let into my real bed" He says narrowing his eyes curiously. She raises her eyebrows.

"First? Is there anything you'd like to tell me, Professor?" She asks teasing him.

"First and only" He says trying to make this a serious conversation, but adding a smile as he replies the comment. She smiles at him as she gets off the table.

"So, when was your first time?" She asks narrowing her eyes with curiosity. He narrows his eyes and scoffs.

"Do you really want to know?" He asks grimacing. She nods laughing at his reaction, knowing it is a good story.

"I'll tell you mine. First time stories are usually the best, because you expect them to be all special and shit, but they turn out to be a joke" She adds with a grin. He nods.

"Okay... I got an invitation to a course during the summer in London when I was seventeen" He narrates looking at the ground funnily, remembering the story "It was 1949, I remember I didn't want to leave Raven alone but she assured me she would be fine so I listened to her. Anyways, I met a girl there called Phoebe Walters, nice girl but not too smart, she was just a pretty face but no brains really" He comments looking at Eleanor, who is nodding as she listens to him. She takes a glass of wine for her and for him. She pours some wine and gives one to Charles, who gives her a thanking smile "So, Phoebe, yes. We spoke from time to time, her friends joined me and my friends during every single meal of the day. There was this dance at the end of the course and we had to ask a girl, so I decided I was asking Phoebe since she seemed nice and stuff" He says sighing and covering his face "What the fuck was I thinking? Jesus Christ..." He whispers chuckling. Eleanor laughs softly at him and listens "My friends told me to get condoms and I, being so stupid, bought them one day we went to visit the city. I lost my virginity in her room, and I remember her roommate was laughing when I got out of the room. God, it was so embarrassing..."

"What happened?" Eleanor asks amused.

"I had some trouble putting on the condom, and after spending all that time trying to get the condom alright, it was one of the worst moments in my life. You know, the awkward moment when you can't seem to get it in and doing it in a small bed was so uncomfortable... Plus, it lasted like 2 minutes and she told me to leave. I never saw Phoebe Walters, and thank god because that would have been a very uncomfortable situation" He admits looking at the ceiling. Eleanor laughs and shakes her head.

"That was so ridiculous, I can't believe I married you" She comments grimacing jokingly.

"Oh, really?" He asks narrowing his eyes "How was yours?"

"So, we already know who" She says looking at him with her eyes narrowed "Haydn Allen, dickhead but best friend from childhood. It was 1953, I was sixteen years old, it was my first anniversary with him, I was finishing my second year at university and I had friends there. I was a sixteen year old girl surrounded by twenty or so year olds so, I was kind of of influenced. Mine wasn't that bad, my classmates told me tricks and explained me everything. I stole my father's condoms because, I knew Haydn wouldn't get condoms, you know" She says frowning at the wine amused.

"What an asshole" Charles comments shaking his head disapprovingly at the man. She smiles and continues with her story.

"He was..." She comments honestly "Anyways, we went to see a movie with his car and stuff. We watched half of the movie until I got bored, it was some western movie I wasn't there for exactly" She comments drinking and rolling her eyes funnily. Charles chuckles and looks at her "And I took off my bra, threw it to the back of the car and dropped a condom in his lap" Charles tries to contain a laugh and shakes his head really amused.

"No, you did not" He says shaking his head. She nods laughing.

"Yes, I did. And after that, I took off my panties too, noticing he was speechless and threw it to the back. His reaction was priceless"

"I mean, mine would been too if someone had done that back when I was 17" He says laughing.

"He drove out of the movie and we just did it, in the back of his car. I had a lot of car sex, to be honest" She comments laughing. Charles shakes his head.

"You are unbelievable"

"He kept my panties" She remembers covering her mouth to contain a laugh "My mother knew something was going on when I started to lose my underwear. The beach is also a bad place to have sex, the sand gets everywhere"

"Can you remind me how I found you? Because I am still surprised I got so lucky" He comments getting closer to her. She chuckles as he surrounds her waist with his arms.

"You saved me from drowning" She whispers with a smile on her face. He grins and kisses her forehead.

"I think that will be one of the best moments in my life" He whispers into her ear. She laughs softly and shakes her head.

"Along with Phoebe Walters" She comments teasing him. She laughs looking at the ceiling as they stand there for a little more time, because now they have time for each other. Now they have a life together, as a married couple.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 31.1K 167
~SINOPSIS DE LA 1ยช PARTE~ Anya Forger, la adorable y telepรกtica niรฑa, se ve envuelta en un enredo de rumores junto con Damian Desmond, el hijo del pr...
145K 22.9K 47
El amor puede llegar de manera impredecible... Para aquel Omega que por mucho tiempo creyรณ que lo habรญa encontrado, vendrรก en su demandante e impone...
86.4K 5.2K 38
Porque Avery Leclerc siente que nadie va a volver a amarla tanto como Max Verstappen, hasta que Lando Norris le demuestra lo contrario. o Porque Lan...
253K 30.4K 80
โœฎ ยซ ๐Ÿโœบ ยฐ๐Ÿ† ยซ . *๐ŸŽ โŠน โ‹†๐Ÿšฅ * โญ‘ ยฐ ๐ŸŽ ๐™›1 ๐™ญ ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ โœจ ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ข๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ ยฟY si el mejor piloto de l...