I See You (Larry Stylinson Au)

Von louislovesharryyy28

Going into a new school Harry is determined to hide the fact that he was born blind as long as he can in fear... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Final chapter

Chapter 16

29.3K 989 2.2K
Von louislovesharryyy28

"Stop, stop, stop. Just stop." Liam said as he hurried over to Harry who was staining on a chair trying to pin the banner up. "What?" Harry asked innocently, "I can do it." "And I believe you but one, it's upside down, and two just get off the damn chair you nut." Harry sighed and stepped off the chair. "I just want to help." He said as Liam took the banner out of his hands. "I know but leave the climbing to someone who can see." Harry stuck out his tongue like a little kid in the direction he believed Liam to be in.

"Come help up with the balloons Hazz." Niall said from the living room with Zayn. Harry picked up his cane that he left leaning against the wall next to the chair and made his way over to the living room, tapping the cane so he wouldn't trip over any furniture. He normally knew the layout of his house well but the furniture had been arranged so they could set up the house.

It was Christmas Eve, but more importantly it was Louis' nineteenth birthday and Harry had the brilliant idea to throw him a party. Zayn and Niall were blowing up balloons, Liam was hanging the decorations, and Anne even made a cake. Harry couldn't really do much and it frustrated him. His friends were more than happy to help but he wished he could do it all on his own for Louis. He couldn't even do the present on his own when he finally figured out what to get Louis. He had to have Liam do most of it for him. "Here mate." Zayn said as he handed him a balloon. "Thanks." Harry said sadly and found the couch before sitting in it.

"You alright Hazz?" Niall asked in between breaths he was blowing into his current balloon. "Yeah. I just wish I could do more." "Oh come on," Zayn said as he patted Harry's back, "You did everything you could which was a lot more than we expected honestly. You're actually very capable Hazz." This perked Harry up a little bit. He can admit he was rather determined to do everything an able-bodied person could do. He often times did surprise people with how much he could do with minimal assistance.

"Thanks Zayn." Harry said a little happier before starting to blow up his balloon. Zayn ruffled his curls before standing up and going back to Niall who was pulling streamers out of a bag. "Banners up." Liam said as he came back into the room. He stepped on a balloon though and it exploded, making everyone yell. "Sorry." He laughed, "There are so many balloons here." "Good." Harry said with a wide smile. He wanted everything to be perfect.

"It's seven." Niall said as he looked at his phone, "Should we get him over?" "Yes!" Harry said excitedly as he stood up. He took out his phone and went to go into the kitchen but Liam grabbed his shirt to pull him back. "Coffee table." He said quickly before Harry walking into the table. "Thanks." Harry said with a chuckle and was going to keep walking but decided to stay put. He didn't know what other pieces of furniture would be in the way since they rearranged everything. "Call Louis Tomlinson." He commanded into his phone. "Calling Lewis Tomersom." Harry rolled his eyes at the device. It did that from time to time.

Harry put the phone on speaker and they only had to wait a few times for it to ring. "Well, well, well." Louis sassed, "Zayn, Niall, and even Liam all remembered to wish me happy birthday today. Took you long enough curly." He knew Louis was just joking. Harry hadn't wished him happy birthday on purpose. He wanted to surprised him with the party. "Louis." Harry said in a serious voice, trying his best to crack it. The three of them snickered. This was Harry's plan, to pretend something was wrong so Louis wouldn't suspect anything.

"Harry?" Louis' tone changed from condescending to worrisome, "What's wrong?" "I need your help." Niall snorted. Zayn clapped a hand over his mouth but he was even struggling to contain his snickers. Harry's a lot better at acting than they thought. Maybe he should've gotten Ren for the spring play. "What's happened?!" Louis demanded and they all heard something fall over. Harry suspects he had been sitting and stood up to quickly, knocking the chair over. "I-I-Louis I fell. I-I can't. So much pain." Niall's face was beat red. Liam worries Zayn is suffocating him.

"Harry you're going to be okay. You're going to be alright." They hear a car starting, "I'm on my way. I'll be there in two minutes just hang on love. I'm coming for you." "Hurry." Harry chokes out, "I need you." "I'm coming love. Just stay on the phone please." Louis begs. Harry feels terrible but it's all to cover up the surprise. "Louis." He says barely about a whisper. "Harry!" Harry hangs up on him. The four of them burst out laughing. "Louis." Niall mimics in Harry's distressed voice. "Well done mate." Liam claps a hand on Harry's back. Harry feels like shit but he can't help but laugh.

Louis on the other hand is breaking every road law in his race to Harry's house. His vision is clouded with forming tears. What if something bad happened to Harry? What if he fell down the stairs? What if he hit his head and he's unconscious? What if I'm too late? A million questions were running through Louis' mind. He was worried yes, but he felt more guilty than anything. What if Harry is seriously hurt and Louis wasn't there to help? It could've been caused by a panic attack and Louis could've been there to stop it.

He gets to Harry's house and parks half on the lawn. He leaves the car running and the door open as he jumped out of the car, running up to the front door. "Harry!" He yelled as he opened the door but he stops and jumps in fear when four people yell back at him. "Surprise!" They all laugh and clap and Louis looks around the room in confusion. There are balloons everywhere, streamers, and a banner reading Happy Birthday! "What-?" He sees Harry smiling so cheekily. It takes him a moment but he realizes what's going on. "Harry!" He shouts angrily but they all know it's him just being bitter.

Louis goes over to his boy and pulls him into a tight hug around his waist. He puts his face in Harry's neck, trying to calm his tears. "I thought something horrible happened to you. I was so scared." Harry can feel the tears on his skin. He really feels like shit now. The others are still snickering though. "Louis," Harry smooths out the back his his hair, "I'm okay. It was just so you wouldn't suspect anything." "I know. I know now but I was so worried you were hurt." He holds onto Harry more. The others are no longer snickering but they're looking on in fondness. They love how much Louis cares for their friend.

"Hey." Harry peels away from Louis who is reluctant to let go. He manages to find Louis' lips, placing a soft kiss. "I'm okay. Nothing bad will happen to me. And even if something does I know you'll be there so save me." Louis chuckles at the analogy even though it's true. He'll always be there for Harry. "Sorry. I just-" Louis began but Harry cut him off, "Don't be sorry. I would've been the same way. I feel bad for doing this now." "It was brilliant. It scared the shit out of my but I love it." The five of them laugh at Louis' successful attempt to break up a serious moment. He hated serious moments. "Thanks lads." Louis made sure to acknowledge his friends too who just smiled at him.

"Come on," Niall said, "We have pizza-" "Again?" Louis sassed but Niall ignored him, "And Anne made you a cake." "That was nice of her. Is she here? I should say thank you." "She went out with a friend. You can thank her later." Harry chuckled as he took his hand, "Come on." Louis gripped back and helped him into the kitchen, being told happy birthday a few times along the way.

*

A little while later Niall, Zayn, and Liam are bickering over what movie to watch even though it should be Louis' decision. Louis doesn't care though because he's being taken away by Harry to his bedroom. Well, Louis is the one guiding Harry but it was Harry's idea to sneak away for a moment. Once they're in the room Louis shuts the door and guide Harry over to the bed, "Is everything okay?" "Yeah, everything is great." Harry said as they sat down, "I wanted to give you your gift without the others. I feel like they'll just make fun of me even though Liam did most of the work and-" "Harry." Louis cuts off his babbling, "Take a breath."

Harry chuckled slightly. He's just nervous that Louis won't like the gift. It took him so long to figure out what to get him, and even longer to make it since Liam had to describe him everything. "I got you a gift. It's under the bed." Louis smiled fondly, "You didn't have to get me anything Harry." "I wanted to. Come on." He says excitedly.

Louis snorts before standing and reaching under the bed. He feels something square and pulls it out. A gasp escapes his lips when he sees what he's just pulled out. It's a dark red book with white lettering saying, Happy Birthday Louis. On the cover is a picture of the two of them together at the carnival. It's a scrapbook. "Harry." Louis breaths.

Harry reaches down and finds Louis who is still on his knees on the ground. He tugs on his shirt a little to get him back on the bed. Louis joins him again while still looking at the book. "Harry. This is-This is beautiful." "Is it? Liam made it. I just told him what to put in it after he described to me what each and every picture looked like." Louis knows Harry is babbling because he's nervous that he won't like the gift. Louis absolutely loves it. Louis begins going through the book.

There were pictures of Louis at his game, the first one Harry went to and some of Harry watching in the stands. That was the night they met when Louis got him in the head with the football. There are pictures of them that Liam snuck during their literature class. They're just smiling at one another. It was when they first began talking. Even then they looked at each other with so much fondness. The next pages were them at the restaurant after Zayn's Grease performance. It looked like they were bickering over something, probably over the fact that Harry had never heard of several of Louis' favourite bands.

There were photos from Louis and Niall's championship. A few that the hired photographers by the school took of Louis high fiving Harry on the sidelines. Louis is sure Harry wasn't meant to have them. Louis smiled fondly when he sees one of him spinning Harry after they won, then one of him kissing his forehead. That was also the night Louis found out about his blindness. Next there were photos from the Ed Sheeran concert. They were selfies but also a few that they had other people take for them.

There was even one that Louis had taken of just Harry, smiling at the sound of Ed playing. He didn't want Harry to know about that. He probably shouldn't have taken it on the younger lad's phone then. The final pages were them at the carnival. The night they kissed for the first time. The final picture was of the two of them by a cotton candy station, their lips pressed together in a smiley kiss. The last page had writing on it. Louis smiled at the first few lines.

I know you hate being serious and this book is quite serious but you seriously mean a lot to me, Lou. A whole lot actually and I hope I've made you as happy as you've made me because I'm happier than a monkey with a banana. I like being around you. I like holding your hand and kissing you and I hope the feeling is mutual.

Happy Birthday.

Harry. x.

Louis didn't know what to feel in this moment. He was so happy, but at the same time so upset with himself. Harry is so in love with him. This gift practically shouts it. And Louis can't feel it back. He hates that he can't. No one in his life has really stuck around before. His dad left, everyone he ever dated ended it with him just after a few weeks. He's afraid. He's afraid to get attached only to have Harry leave. "Harry." He finally speaks, "It's-It's absolutely perfect. I love it. I love it so much. And of course you make me happy. You make me happier than I've made you."

Harry smiles widely. "You really like it?" "It's the best birthday present I've ever gotten." Harry is about to say something else but he feels Louis lips on his. Louis puts the book aside and pushes Harry into the mattress, kissing him hard as he moved on top of him. Louis licks Harry's bottom lip and their tongues more in sync. Louis' hips were grinding into Harry's and since his other senses were heightened he couldn't help the little noises that were escaping his lips. Louis loved it though.

Louis let his hand find its way into Harry's shirt. He lifted his up slightly and rubbed circles into the younger lads hip. Harry tangled his fingers in Louis' hair to deepen the kiss, loving the familiar feeling of its softness. He moved from Harry's mouth and trailed kissed down his jaw and eventually his neck, all the while adding more pressure to Harry's groin.

He was trying his hardest not to make any loud noises. He opens his eyes, praying to focus on something else like the ceiling, anything other than the love of his life all over him. Harry forgets for a second that he's blind and when he opens his eyes he still can't see anything, forced to only focus on the boy biting his neck and rubbing him in all the right places.

A low moan escapes his lips when Louis adds more pressure to his groin. Harry is embarrassed and Louis can tell because he breaths out a, "Shit." Louis lifts himself up and looks down at his boy. "Hey, it's okay. That's why I'm doing this. I want to hear that." "You don't think it's silly?" "Of course not. It makes me want you more honestly."

Harry wishes he could see the look of lust on Louis' face. They kiss again but it's only short lived when the door comes open. "We've decided on a movie!" Niall said as he poked his head in but his smile immediately fell when Louis and Harry jumped away from each other. He begin snickering. "Sorry. I'll leave you two alone." Louis throws a pillow at him just as the door is shutting.

"I hate him." Louis laughs. "Come on, the sooner we go down there the less shit they'll give us." Harry said as he stood up. Louis followed quickly, "They'll give us shit no matter what." He took Harry's hand and led him out of the room, tightening his grip when they were on the stairs. Once they got into the living room Niall was still snickering. Louis rolled his eye at him and helped Harry onto the couch. "Lou." Liam called from the kitchen, "Help me with this."

Louis saw a few plates of the cut cake in his hands. He went over and took a few from him. As they walks back tot he living room Liam said quietly, "You like the present?" "Loved it. Thanks for helping him." "Of course. He's my best friend." Louis looks at Harry and smiles. He's explaining to Niall how he actually enjoys watching moves even though he can't see them. Louis is mesmerized by his voice. Liam sighs, catching Louis' attention, "You know he's in love with you, right?"

Louis nodded, still looking at Harry, "Yeah. I know." "I won't tell you how to feel Lou, but you and Harry are honestly perfect for each other." "I know that too. I don't know what it is, but there's something stopping me from feeling it back." "Well, I know it's not the blindness, so you have to figure it out Lou. And I'm here for you." He gives Louis a comforting smile. "I know." "Well you just know everything don't you?" They chuckle slightly before Liam motions for them to join the others. Louis gives Zayn a piece of cake, then Harry before sitting close to him with his own piece.

Harry puts his head on Louis' shoulder, humming in content. Louis kisses his hair, letting his lips linger for a moment before resting his temple on the top of his curls. This is definitely the best birthday he's ever had. And it's all because of Harry.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

192K 6.6K 26
Louis Tomlinson is a senior in college where he studies drama. Since his parents threw him out after they found out that he was gay, he has two jobs...
41K 1K 40
Its like a never ending thing. Everyone takes part in it. No one really cares. Its a problem that happens everyday to millions, but Harry never thoug...
30.8K 1.8K 37
✓Completed There was so many expectations for me when I moved into a new city with my best friend, but the last thing I expected was to fall for a bl...
66.4K 1.5K 30
Louis Tomlinson is the shy kid in school. He keeps to himself, except a few friends. He has perfect grades and never gets in trouble. He was bullied...