Hidden Truth

By cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... More

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
Chapter 19✨ part 2
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 21✨

365 19 53
By cokeandsuicide

NO POV// filler
After that beautiful moment that was shared between Lucas and Naomi, Naomi stayed awake most of the night thinking about the events that took place tonight.

All she could think about was the look in his eyes, he looked so...so evil. You know how they say God created all living things? I don't know about this one he had to be created by the hands of Satan.

Naomi glanced at her phone to look at the time 4:36AM. Naomi tries to get out of Lucas's grasp but that failed miserably he only held her tighter.

"Whatever is botherin' you will pass Naomi we'll get through this shit ma. I promise one of these days I'm gonna wife you dead ass."

"Pussy so good got niggas wanting to wife me. I got that good good."

"Naomi forreal though?" Ruin a perfectly good moment wow."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH"
( If you know Cardi B then you'll get what AHHHHHHHHHHHH means lol 😛😛)

"I'm going down and make some tea, you coming?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah, I'm coming make sure you put some clothes on before going downstairs."

"Nah I was just going to go naked." Naomi said while rolling her eyes.

"Alright now I don't want to have to fuck the attitude out of you."

"From what I recall I was fucking you baby boy lets not act like you didn't cum in-."

"Alright that's enough shut it up."

Naomi began to laugh heartily she hasn't done that in some time with Lucas you can tell Lucas is glowing because Naomi is with him.

"You know what I think I'm just going to get ready for the day, I'll cook us all a nice early breakfast and then when Denton wakes up we can do something before I gotta yeah."

"I get what you're saying Shawty but eating at like 4 in the morning?"

"It's 9 o clock somewhere." Naomi said while shrugging.

She got up bare as ever and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Naomi decides to run another bath, baths are relaxing and that's exactly what she needs.

She turns on Lana Del Rey and just soaks in the water letting her imagination run wild and for once she was at peace.

{Naomi's bath w/o the tea obviously}

About 20 minutes pass and she decides to get out and dry herself off.

She wraps the towel around her head and she does something she hasn't done in awhile she really takes a good look at herself in the mirror.

She noticed the scars she has on her arms and thighs and she goes into full blown nostalgia and remembers her 16 year old self in the bathroom contemplating suicide for an endless number of times.

She remembers how good it felt to inflict pain on herself, it was relieving almost. No one really understands depression and self harm until you go through it but Naomi knew Naomi knew those things to well.

Naomi snaps out of her memory and hurriedly leaves the restroom and goes into Lucas's room.

Naomi walks in and finds Lucas fiddling with a little black velvet box and of course her nosey ass wants to know what it is.

"What're you doing?" She said with her arms folded across her chest.

"What're you doing?" Lucas mimicked Naomi's exact movements.

"Boy I'm not playing now you're either going to tell me or I'm just going to be annoying until I find out."

"Boy I'm not-"

"Lucas I dare you to copy me again or so help me God I won't be fucking you for two weeks."

"First off I fucked other girls but I only make love to you second off you'll be making love to me within the next hour your hormones got you all messed up."

"You act like I'm not stubborn as fuck, have fun with your right hand for the next two weeks."

"Naomi." Lucas said sternly.

Naomi at this point was ignoring Lucas and continued putting lotion on her body, when she was done she swayed her hips side to side a little extra just to tease Lucas she could feel his eyes on her but she paid that no mind.

She put on her clothes and examined herself in the mirror she looked perfect as usual.

She got up and was headed toward the door and of course Lucas had to bother her before she left the room.

(If y'all don't get this I stg)

"Excuse me Shawty."

He grabbed her hips and purposely accidentally passed by.

She felt his friend when he passed and she quickly ran out the room downstairs trying to escape the Devil's temptation.

Naomi found Nick slumped on the couch with his mouth hanging open.

Naomi wasn't going to disturb Nick but she needed someone to distract her from Lucas so she jumped on him to wake up.

"Bitch you got five seconds to get off of me." Nick said grumpily.

"Or what nigga you going to hit the pregnant lady holding your God baby? Hmmm?"

"Yeah yeah whatever, I'm hungry anyway. Go make my food."

"I'm not making you food disrespectful ass."

Lucas came walking downstairs.....shirtless just in his Calvins......Jesus take the wheel.

Lucas POV
Naomi and Nick just stared at me I mean literally just stared at a nigga for a cool ten minutes.

"I um wow um yeah um." Nick kept stuttering.

"Yeah I fucking know." Naomi said smirking.

"I mean the shit is just dangling when he walk it's mocking us." Nick said.

"I know it just sways from side to side, I get when bitches stare when Lucas would go to the courts so I ordered him compression shorts online."

"Girl ain't that the truth I would make him double up to be honest."

"Y'all need to stop acting like I'm not in the room!"

"Ain't nobody tell your ass to come down dangling and shit. You should've expected this reaction." Nick said.

Naomi still wasn't talking to me and it started irritated me a little bit I know she's just kidding but we JUST started talking normal again.

I watched her maneuver her way through the kitchen, she didn't give me one glance.

Nick was on his phone and then smacked his lips together and ran to Naomi showing her the contents of his messages.

"These niggas really got me tight." She whispered.

"We'll be right back." Nick said quickly with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah we'll be right back." Naomi mumbled.

She grabbed the keys and they both ran out the house really quick.

I ran up behind them before she had the chance to fully get in the car.

"You got me mad tight right now, where you going?"

"It's just something I gotta uh...check on?"

"Are you asking me or telling me?"

"I don't feel like doing this with you son just let me go nothing's wrong!"

"Then tell me where you're going!"

"DAMMIT LUCAS LET ME GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!"

"DO NOT YELL AT ME WITH MY SEED IN YOU!"

"Lucas we just had a lovely....lovely night, and a decent early morning why are you yelling at me its like 5:20AM."

"'Cause my wife won't tell me where she's going?"

"Boy if you don't.... move-your-body-from-the car?" She said between pushes.

"Just tell me where you're going! Naomi please please please-"

My first tactic wasn't working so I had to resort to being annoying.

"TO GET US MATCHING-you know what Lucas I don't got time for you. You either moving out my way or I'll make you move out my way."

"Naomi just-"

"Nick get out the fucking car we walking to the subway."

"You ain't gotta tell me twice y'all screaming is making me mad as shit. Damn."

"Naomi."

Nick and Naomi ignored me and started walking down the street they didn't even make it to the corner before a big black van swooped them up and locked the doors.

I felt a shooting pain in my chest and I watched a womanly figure take Denton out of the house before I could even scream or move everything went black.....

Jacob POV

"It's lovely meeting you again Naomi."

A/N: Hey y'all lets be real here this book has been dragged on for long and I'm sure everyone wants crazy shit to happen so crazy shit is about happen

Until next time babes💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.8K 25
I didn't mean to kill him mami I didn't like how he looked at you.
248K 9.2K 43
Highest rank: 265 28/1/17 ______ When Jeremy walked into his new school, his eyes and Casey never left each other. But the thing is, they keep tell...
625 57 21
"babyyyy I'm finna nut". "Unt uh Hold it mama , Ian tell you nut yet" he said aggressively but sexy as fuck. "Uhhhhh fuck kay- Hold it mama , you can...
42K 95 1
Check out the full book on Amazon Kindle! ( Link in my bio)