The Lost Thunderstorm

By JoyDimus

A princess destined at birth to marry the prince of all kings, the prince of The First Family. But, what hap... More

Chapter 1-Coward
Chapter 2-Respect
Chapter 3-Detranium
Chapter 5-Dinner with the 12 Kids
Chapter 6-Love is Blind
Chapter 7-A Sister's Promise
Chapter 8-Prayers
Chapter 9-Little Dagger
Chapter 10-The Hill
Chapter 11-Written in Stone
Chapter 12-The Tapestry
Part 13-One Week
Part 14-His Heart of Earth
Chapter 15-Father
Chapter 16 - Cavalcada
Chapter 17 - The Men
Chapter 18 - Blood of the Blessing
Chapter 19 - A Real Knight
Chapter 20 - coWARd
Chapter 21 - Firtina
Chapter 22 - Family
Chapter 23 - To the Hells
Chapter 24 - New Friends
Chapter 25 - My Damn Self

Chapter 4-High King

13 0 0
By JoyDimus

"My dearest, are you ok?" asked the King.
"I-I don't know. B-But how is it possible? A unicorn? Me? I'm not even of your blood," said Isadora in total shock. The King laughed hard and loud. "I'm sorry, dear. Excuse my manners," said he while straightening himself.
He sat beside Isadora and took her hands in his. To Isadora they felt wrinkly and old, but still firm with the power the old man still had. "I," he started,"admire such beauty and brains you enpower. My son, even with a stony and cold heart he has, would have taken pleasure in meeting you. As I have taken, of course. Isadora, I may be old, but I still have power."
"I know your majesty. I'm just still trying to process."
"That is not what I meant, my dear. I meant, such beauty has a story. You, my dear, and my son will have such an amazing story to tell." She looked at him strangely. "Your story will be great. And told by many until time indefinite. All over the world your name will be known. Your heirs will know where they came from and what their ancestors did."
Isadora just stared. "Umm. No disrespect my lord, but how do you know? How are you so sure?"
The King chuckled, "You forget I have the blood of the unicorns in my veins, don't you?"
"Trust me, I won't forget this."
Damien laughed and said, "Good! Now go, be a dear and fetch back your father. We still have matters to discuss," he said while kissing her hands.
Isadora looked at him and said, "Thank you for telling me this. It helps soothe my feelings."
Damien bowed his head giving her respect. Isadora got up and walked to the door and looked back at the King, who was now standing and watching her. His eyes turned a cool green color and she gasped. "Go," he said. She turned and opened the door, ready to face her new life changing options ahead of her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Royal Heir By A.M LAYNA

Mystery / Thriller

59.3K 2K 43
On his eighteenth birthday the young prince, Aleksei Leonardo Romero, was to be wedded to the Royal Greek princess. It was an arranged marriage that...
4.4K 479 63
Formerly titled 'The Vampire Prince' . . Willow must find a way to break her father's curse to prevent him from dying, and in pursuit of it, she acci...
1.2K 75 30
"What in the world are you doing here?" His voice was stern, tinged with annoyance. "You should not have come. It's too dangerous." Elara stepped clo...
27 4 13
Emery has always dreamed of running away, escaping the marriage and life she didn't ask for. But that dream all comes tumbling down the moment the re...