Single mother ➳ JB & AG

By -LaylaWrites

"Mom? When will I ever meet dad?" Layla asks me, my eyes widen at her response, I shake it off, i don't want... More

Intro/Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 9

1.1K 53 1
By -LaylaWrites

We need to tell her soon
-
Ariana

"Thanks Justin" I say, gripping onto his hand. Making him look at me, I look back and smile. "I had fun with you" I say and kissed him. I smile and giggle into it, feeling sparks and fireworks go off. I wrap my arms around his neck, his hand made its way around my waist.

We let go and began to walk back home. When we arrived, i forgot my keys inside. I knock until I felt arms wrap around. I blush and turn around, facing..."Ricky!?" I kinda yell. He had a smirk on his face. "Awww my noodle miss me? I saw you blushing" He said and was about to kiss me but I pushed him away.

That's when I heard the door open, I see Justin. My heart was pounding and my palms were sweaty. My breathing was going fast, my chest going up and down. "Uh, Ari who's this?" Justin said, coming outside. I swallow my spit and face Ricky, who had that creepy ass smirk on his face.

"T-This is Ricky" I say to Justin and he stares at me. "Hey I'm Justin" he said and they shake hands. Justin wraps his arms around my waist, I see Ricky tense up. I smile, feeling brave again. "Oh, Ricky this is my boyfriend!" I put my hand on Justin chest, tracing shapes on it. He tenses up more.

"Fuck Ariana, your still mine!" Ricky yells. I jump in fear from his yelling. I hug Justin and he does back. "No I'm not Ricky! Where Selena! That whore" I say and feel Justin tense up. I look at him and his eyes widen. I raise an eyebrow.

I hear Ricky laugh, and look at me. I'm totally confused. "Oh her, she is back with her boyfriend, Justin I think you heard of her" Ricky faces Justin. I look at Justin, and his features soften and his eyes were filled with guilt.

I back away from both of them. Looking at them back and forth. "Ariana, I do know Selena but I'm not with her!?" Justin tries to explain to me. I shake my head "Go away" I say, Ricky points the way to his car, I kept my head down and watch Justin leave but I stop him. "I mean go away RICKY!" I yell.

Justin looks at me and I stare at Ricky. "I know you more than anything Ricky and using a lie to get in the way of me and Justin?!" I say and walked towards Ricky, step by step "Just give up Ricky!" I push him and slapped him

"Fuck outta my face!" I yell and Ricky glares at me than Justin "You won't see the last of me!" Ricky says and walks off.

I try to calm down, watching Ricky leave and drive off. That's when I felt arms around my waist. I turn around, seeing the person I wanted to see in the first place. "Never seen this side of you" Justin says and I smile. I kiss him on the nose and we walk inside.

I knew Ricky would do this, I don't want to get back with cheater Ricky.

--

Bam bam

😂

Omg cold water came out tonight and I'm listening to it

It's such a bop!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 174 31
10 years ago "I would never forgive you for what you have done to me today. It's perfectly fine to be a loner than have someone like you by my side...
71 0 6
Layla wanted nothing more than to please her mother and make her proud. But life doesn't always go the way we want. Sometimes it doesn't just go the...
397 81 32
"NO!!!!" my mom screams out so loud and fainted right at the spot. I stood still, unable to move, i feel i am suffocating, am i also dying, NO this c...
137K 3.6K 46
10 Years ago my life changed, I was 18, young, stupid and selfish. I thought I was doing the right thing, convinced myself everything I did I was doi...