The Blood Of A God || Loki La...

By Breathe_Me

Loki Laufeyson has finally been pardoned. After he saved his brother's life and was brought back from the bri... More

Description
I - Her
II - Ace & Newt
III - The Head Guard
IV - Hiding Something
V - Drunk
VI - Storm
VII - Blame
VIII - Terrified
IX - I Can't Change
X - Recovery
XI - L'appel du Vide
XII - Favor
XIII - None Of Us Are Innocent
XIV - Attack
XV - Honesty
XVI - The Art Of War
XVII - Vulnerability
XVIII - Save You
XIX - Civil War
XX - We Are Never The Same
XXI - Repaired
XXII - Anchor
XXIII - Arranged
XXIV - The Good
XXV - Ying & Yang
XXVI - Fireworks
XXVII - Dangerous
XXVIII - Waltz
XXIX - Take It
XXX - Erico
XXXI - Draugr
XXXII - Kane
XXXIII - Regal
XXXV - Jet
XXXVI - Strong
XXXVII - Own Good
XXXVIII - Run
XXXIX - Silence
XL - Unconventional
XLI - Venomous
XLII - Conduit
XLIII - Corruption
XLIV - You Can't Kill Me
XLV - Price
XLVI - Pentagram
XLVII - Alive
XLVIII - Sirens
XLIX - Crescent
L - Terrible Things & Wonderful People
LI - Volatile
LII - Everything You Love
LIII - Carry You With Me
LIV - Numb
LV - Warriors
LVI - Sets You Right
LVII - Fealty
LVIII - Still Beating
LIX - I Adore You
Epilogue
Author's Note & Alternate/Bonus Ending

XXXIV - Eight

30.3K 1.4K 455
By Breathe_Me

So I updated like three days ago but last night I was inspired soooooo

The song for this chapter is "Waitin' For You" by Demi Lovato because honestly I love it so much and it fits Seline and her actions perfectly

Enjoy! :3

_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirty-Four

The driver of the silver car coming down the completely uninhabited road had no idea what was about to happen to him. But when Layton found out exactly what - or rather, who - was awaiting him, part of him knew that his doom was soon to follow. His life was about to end.

She stood in the middle of the road, a frightening look of determination lingering in her expression. The man's eyes widened, and he stopped the car as quickly as possible. He didn't have a seatbelt on, and his body jerked forwards when he stepped on the brakes.

When he looked back up at the road, she had vanished into thin air.

"The hell?" he whispered to himself, his brow furrowed.

Layton felt his heart begin to pound in his chest as he put the car in park, looking around and wondering if that woman was real, or if he was completely insane.

Suddenly, the glass of his window was smashed and hit his skin, scratching at it. He healed easily, which was one of the perks of being a werewolf. But he didn't have enough time to be grateful for being the creature that he was, because a hand reached in and grabbed the collar of his shirt. The upper half of his body was pulled out of the hole, his skin and clothes scraping at the small amounts of glass that still remained.

He came face to face with a vampire, her eyes as red as blood and her jaw ajar to expose her fangs.

"P-Please don't kill me!" he said immediately, fear lurking through him.

He tried to take her hands off of him, but of course, failed. Being a werewolf, he had more strength than the average human, but he was nothing in comparison to a vampire. Especially not one as old as this one seemed to be.

A strange smile came onto her face. "Trust me, darling, if I wanted you dead... Well, you would be."

"Th-Then what... What do you want from me?" he asked, his hands still trying to pry hers off of him.

"I'm told that if I want to find the Blake's, I first need to find and talk to you. So, here I am."

A very fearful look came onto his face. "I can't tell you," he insisted.

Seline's smile faded, and she grinded her teeth. She hated the fact that she couldn't compel other supernatural creatures. It frustrated her to no end. If only this boy was human, then she would have killed the Blake's already.

"Do you really want to stick with that answer?" she asked harshly, yanking him closer to her face. More specifically, her teeth.

"Fine!" he shouted desperately. "Th-They're near the bayou, c-close to the city! B-But closer to the lake!"

"Good choice," she said, then let her grip on his jacket lack. She pushed him back into the car, letting go of him. "You can tell them I'm coming. I don't care. It won't make a difference."

She turned and began to walk down the road, preparing to sprint to her car, which was parked on one of the side roads a mile or so back. But then she heard his car door open, and he stumbled out of the vehicle.

"You're here about the dead vampires, aren't you?!" he screamed at her, a sudden burst of anger coming out of him. "They deserved it! Your kind is filthy, you're god damn leeches!"

She stopped in her tracks, her hands curling into fists. It took every bit of her will not to attack him, until he said the words that made her lose all control.

"They deserved the pain and torture that Mason put them through," he growled.

She turned and sped to him, and before he could react and try to fight her, her hand was buried in his chest. He let out a strangled gasp and tried to grip her wrist and arm, but by then, she had already taken his heart in her hand.

"One of those leeches was one of my closest friends," she snarled. "And for her death, the Blake's will pay their dues tenfold."

She pulled her hand back, and held his heart in her fist. She watched his body hit the pavement under him, and dropped the heart down beside him. She took a moment to relish in the way his eyes glossed over, then leaned down and wiped the blood off of her hand with his shirt.

She stood straight and went the way she came, with the sound of the still running engine lingering in her ears.

*

The more he read through the articles and watched the Midgardian news clips that Tony had pulled up, the more disbelief and confusion Loki found himself in. He didn't know what had possessed his former servant to murder a family of 12 in a New Orleans mansion, nor did he care. He only wanted to find her.

The others, however, had very different thoughts.

"She just killed an entire family, and you don't think she's a threat?!" Tony shouted while the rest of the group poured into the SHIELD conference room.

"You don't know the entire story, Stark," Fury muttered, continuing to go through different video clips on one of the screens.

"Then can you please just tell us so he shuts the hell up?" Clint asked, sighing.

"Fine," Fury stated coldly.

With a few taps of his fingers, the screen erupted into eight different sections. Each had CCTV footage.

"Eight different cities, eight different vampires," Fury said. "This is only a fraction of the destruction caused on the night of January 19th."

The videos were of eight people, and every single one of them soon found themselves surrounded. And a few minutes later, each of them were dead.

"The people attacking them are werewolves," Fury said.

"Werewolves," Tony stated. "What's next? Witches?"

"Those also exist."

"Damn it!" he groaned.

"Anyway, as I was saying, their attackers are werewolves. Our forensics team has managed to get their hands on the blood of the people that Seline killed, and it is believed by them that these people were also werewolves. Our guess is that Seline was friends with one of the vampires, and decided to take revenge. As far as we know, she is still in New Orleans."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Loki asked, speaking for the first time since they entered SHIELD and causing everyone to turn to look at him in surprise. "I believe that it is time Seline was brought home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

474K 17K 38
After Loki was brought back from Midgard, he was a trial held for him to determine his punishment. For his actions against Midgard, he was to be put...
353 78 18
2012 was quite a year for Loki Laufeyson. He devastated New york. he ended up in jail, he lost his mother and now? Now he's back on Earth, hiding in...
1.5K 42 23
"Your heart is black. You have killed people who never hurt a being in their lives through ignorance and boredom. Look at your hands." The little gir...
42.8K 650 25
After Loki's failure on trying to take over earth, He and Thor are sent back to Asgard to see what Loki's punishment is. Odin meanwhile has been deal...