Camp Cinderella ✔️

By pootergrace

Ranked #1in Summercamp 7- 27-19........ I hate summer alright, it's too hot and the only thing good is hangin... More

Prolouge
A Long Drive for a Crappy Bed
Malcolm and the Battle of the Bands
A Group Full of Fans
Name Games and a Slap on the Face
A Jealous Malcolm and a Swift Kick in the Butt
Morning Glorys
The Chores and The Hooligan
Free Time and a Midnight Walk
A Sweet Smile and The Camp Cinderella
The Beggining of The End
Passion Flower
A Hike and A Scavenger Hunt (Passion Flower Part 2)
Battle of the Bands Part 2 And the Planting of the Flower
The Mean Girl and Another Meet
Honeysuckle
Stay A Little Longer
Bluebonnets
The Return of Malcolm and a Fun Little Game
Just a sprain and the dance
Prolouge two
The Beginning of July and a trip to the lake
Awkwardness and Work
Preperation and fireworks
A Talk with Charlie
An Ice Cream Date
Just a small Bump.
Orange Hawkeye
Ropes course and Malcolm's truth
The Truth comes out
A Hike and a Storm
Drew's past
Lilly Pad
Bonfires and S'mores
Pouring Rain and Popcorn
Adam's biggst fan and and Old Highschool friend
HayBales and Happy Times
Happy Hoedown (Haybales and Happy Times Part 2)
Prolouge 3
Blood Stains and a Hard Day
Denial of the Truth
Canoeing and Paddle Splashes
Bitter Weed
Money Flies and the Truth comes out
Declaration and a Bouque of Flowers
Lets just talk
Jenny's statement and Charlie's Heart
Indian Paint Brush
The Last Week Begins
Water Ballon Fights
Volley Ball, Basket Ball, and Charlie's Fall
Sick Man and The Kiss
Competitions Begin For Real
Celebration of Success and a Kiss
The Final Hike
The Talent Show and Charlie's Debue
Shopping and the Masquerade Ball
Dandelions
Our Final Day
Author's Note
CHECK IT OUT!!!

A Date With Dean

988 49 6
By pootergrace

"Mm..." I stare out at the guys as they stand restlessly and Kenny hits each of them with papers. "Wonder what happened..."

"My bet is they got in a fight." Violet whispers and stare at them as we all walk forward.

"You idiots!" He shouts and we stand behind him as he glares. "What are you planing?!"

"None ya!" They shout and he hits them each again. "Would you stop!" Dean shouts and rolls his eyes as he stares at the ground. "I just got a funny feeling when Malcolm asked Daisy out on a date, so I wanted to do the same...." He mumbles and Kenny widens his eyes.

"You want to ask Daisy out?" He asks and Dean shakes his head as he goes to talk and spots us behind Kenny. The guys stare at us as dean's face reddens and he looks away as he hides behind Adam.

"Nows the time to ask." He whispers as Charlie looks at Dean with wide eyes and Adam elbows Dean. "Seriously ask her!"

"I-I can't!" He shouts and Adam and Will grab him holding him in place and his cheeks redden.

"Jus do it!" They shout and Kenny shoves him forward as he shouts. "Be a man!"

"What's going on?" Mrs. Tina asks as she stares at Dean with wide eyes. Voices roam around as a crowd of girls circle and I stare as Dean clenches his fists and shouts out.

"Drew, will you go on a date with me?!" He shouts and everyone screams out as I stare at him.

•*•*•

     So why am I waiting for him exactly? I mean, we did decide to wait till the end of the day but why did I come? This is why I hate the spirit of love, always drives people to do stupid things. Like, me waiting here for Dean, I mean, I didn't even say yes. He just said if I wanted to to meet him here, and now here I am. Why? God I'm going crazy.... Okay I'll just leave before he shows up.

     "Drew?" I turn to see Dean walking forward and I curse myself and smile slightly. "You actually came."

     "Yep.... Here I am." I whisper smiling as I shuffle on my feet nervously. "So.... Shall we?"

     Walking along, we keep quite as the light in the sky dims to dusk. A small space between us but it feels like miles from how awkward it is. My mind runs wild as I search for a sarcastic comment to maybe lift the aura of awkward.

     "So..." We both begin and we both laugh slightly. "You go first." I whisper as we walk and he nods.

     "Look, I'm sorry this is so awkward...." He whispers as I shake my head and he sighs. "I just wanted to hang out alone like in that spot." He whispers and I laugh as I shake my head.

      "Why not just go back there?" I ask and he shrugs smiling as he stops and points to a run down looking building. "Um.... That old shack?"

     "Shh!" He barks pressing his finger to my lips. "That shack is the best ice cream ever." He whispers and raise my eyebrow questionably. "Common." Grabbing my arm and quickly letting go, we go inside the shop.

     The walls are covered in a light blue and old wallpaper that has little yellow flowers over the roofing frame. White metal chairs and tables are set up in pairs of two seats. In the front, an old lady and man stand happily behind a wooden with big smile.

      "What kind do you like?" Dean asks and I stare as I clear my throat.

     "Um chocolate." I whisper as he nods and walks to the counter as I sit at a table.

     Taking his time ordering, he stands chatting with the two making them laugh and smile. I watch their eyes light up and his face brighter than ever before. As I watch them talk and then the man walk off with the lady and Dean went back towards me, I smiled.

     "What?" He whispers his eyes shining as I shrug.

      "How do you know them?" I ask tilting my head and he smiles shrugging as he looks towards the counter.

      "I've just known them for forever.... I see team every time I come to camp.... It's sad really, no one really knows they are here.... It's the best ice cream in camp...." He whispers as he rest his chin on his hand then sighs. "They are great."

     "They seem great...." I whisper staring  at him with a small smile and he sighs. "What's wrong?"

     "Nothing...." He whispers and I narrow my eyes as he sighs. "I just was wondering something...."

      "What?" I ask as he looks down and I push his shoulder. "Common just ask."

      "Maybe when we eat ice cream." He whispers and I nod as we wait silently for the ice cream. After a while, we get the ice cream and I take a bite and my eyes water and my mind buzzes. "Well?"

"Oh.... My god...." I whisper as I moan happily at the delicious taste. "This is amazing...."

"Isn't it?" He whispers taking some of his vanilla and smiling. "Want some vanilla?" He asks and I stare at him. "What?" He asks and I narrow my gaze as he sighs. "Okay.... So that night in the park..... When I asked about that guy.... You said it was just high school drama, but can you tell me what actually happened?"

"Oh..... Um....." I whisper as I stare at me feet and sigh. "Why not.... I mean you are trustworthy." I mumble and sit up straighter as I sigh. "His name was Henry, and he was one of few who knew I existed. I wasn't an outgoing person but he was, and popular but he somehow knew who I was and liked me... Gradually we hung out more and one thing lead to another and I dated him... I don't mean to sound cliché, but it was magical.... He was everything a girl would want literally everything. So, our relationship went on and soon we were the talk of the school. Everyone knew that we were together and they were jealous. Then, one night he wanted to do something in which I refused. He stopped for that night, then tried again later on.... One particular night, he got so upset he actually hit me...." I laugh slightly as I shake my head. "He apologized, I accepted it, we went on.... Once more he asked and I firmly said I would never do that with him or with anyone until I had married the person. Then he just stopped..... It was kinda weird, I'll admit, how he just stopped asking. Then one day I followed him, it was just so weird I couldn't exactly figure out what to do but follow. Then, I saw him.... If made sense that he was doing the thing I didn't want to with someone else, but for him to dump me and move off to her school and also in such a horrible time, was just horrible. So I sewed up my heart dressed in darker clothes and became a shadow of myself...." I mumble and laugh through it as I look up at him. "I never knew the girl would be at this camp though.... Um, can I try your vanilla?"

     "Yeah.... Sure...." He whispers staring at me and I take a small bit and smile as I eat it. "Um.... Who?"

      "Jenny." I whisper as I smile and nod. "That's good." I mumble and he looks down and I smile. "Don't worry, it feels good to get it out of my chest." I whisper as I hold out a bit of chocolate. "Here have some."

      "Oh thanks." He whispers takin a bite then smiles as he nods. "That's great."

      "That's a shame that no one comes here..." I mumble and stare at the two behind the counter. "Maybe we could do something." I whisper as his eyes widen and I nod. "Yeah! Let's tell people about this place!" I cheer and he laughs as I stare.

     "I've already tried that.... No one came..." He mumbles and I pat his back.

     "You were by yourself, now you won't be alone!" I cheer and he smiles as he scoops up ice cream and takes a bite. "We can meet in the park at night to discuss our plan." I mumble and he nods as we both smile and continue to eat the amazing ice cream.

•*•*•

     "I had a fun time.... I can't believe they had a jukebox!" I laugh as we walk towards the building. "It's a shame we had to leave..." I mumble and he nods as he smiles.

      "Maybe we should go again...." He whispers as his cheeks turn red with blush and I smile.

      "Yeah.... Sure....." Making plans for another ice cream hangout, we walk along the path as the group waits anxiously for the details.

•*•*•

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed and please vote comment follow or add for more updates! Please tell me what you think and I hope you are enjoying so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75 1 13
A teenager girl obsessively wants to attend a summer camp and when she does, she never expect that it was as hard as her parents huge fights at home...
1M 37.3K 23
"Remind me again why I thought spending six weeks with a bunch of hyperactive, sweaty and supposedly 'musically gifted' kids was a good idea?" Baile...
6.6K 865 16
First love is hard enough. It's new and exciting and absolutely terrifying and maybe even unrequited. When it's difficult for Skyler to move on from...
17 0 3
After a rough week of exams, a small group of college students decide to get away to jump start their summer, and what better way to spend it by goin...