That's Love, Bitch (Larry au)...

By heartfullofharry

"You are far from a mistake, Louis. You are the best goddamned thing that's ever happened to me." - Louis was... More

Introduction
Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Character Answers
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
tumblr!
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
CHARACTER ASK MY LITTLE SUCCULENTS
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
author's note
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
hi i'm sorry this isn't an update
hi again!!
Thirty-Seven
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
alternate endings

Eight

10K 555 135
By heartfullofharry

"Damnit," Harry grumbled, shifting his spot on the couch. Louis immediately heard him from where he was in the kitchen. He wheeled his electric chair over toward Harry, a worried look on his face.

"O-kay?" He asked nervously. Harry just gave him a weak smile and nodded.

"She's kicking," Harry lied. That's not why he was uncomfortable. He had been having sharp pains all day, and they didn't feel like Braxton Hicks. "Want to feel?"

Louis shook his head. "Not o-kay," He pointed out as Harry winced again. Harry just waved him off.

"I'm perfectly normal," He lied again. "C'mon, you have speech therapy. Don't want to be late."

Louis knew Harry was lying, but he sighed and nodded. Arguing with a pregnant Harry would get him nowhere.

Harry stood up carefully before grabbing Louis' manual chair and setting it up. He then proceeded to crouch down in front of Louis and unbuckle him from the electric chair. Don't think Louis didn't notice the pained look on Harry's face when he had to crouch down.

Louis had enough. He knew his Hazza was in pain, and he would not let him pretend he wasn't.

"No!" Louis screamed as Harry was about to unbuckle the last strap. Harry stopped and looked up at Louis confusedly.

"No? What do you mean no?" Harry asked, grabbing onto Louis' chair for balance. "We're going to be late, Louis. Let's cooperate and-"

"No!" Louis screamed again, starting to kick his legs. Harry could not leave the house. Something was wrong.

Harry had to stand back up and back away from Louis so the smaller boy wouldn't kick his belly. "Louis, please," He begged, trying to bend down and unbuckle the last strap before Louis could start to kick again. He wasn't quick enough, Louis started to kick and Harry had to practically jump back again.

"Goddamnit," Harry sighed, leaning against the wall as he felt another pain. Louis continued to kick and scream and practically throw a tantrum.

"Do I have to call Liam to help me?" Harry asked Louis. The boy continued to kick and scream, making Harry sigh and walk over to the house phone, calling Liam.

"What's up, mate?"

"Hey Liam, um," Harry winced as Louis let out another scream. "I know this is a lot to ask but can you please come and help me? I can't get Louis into his chair, he keeps kicking and screaming and-" Harry choked on a sob. "Can you just please come help? He has speech therapy in half an hour."

"Of course, H. I'll be there in five minutes."

"Bless you," Harry replied, making Liam laugh. Harry hung up, walking back over to where Louis was throwing a fit.

"I don't know what's up with you, but we are going to speech therapy," Harry said sternly, causing Louis to start to cry and scream. "Shit," Harry muttered, placing a hand on his stomach when he felt another pain. The action just made Louis cry harder and scream louder.

Liam arrived five minutes later, eyes widening when he entered the house to find Louis crying and screaming and Harry leaning in the doorway across the room, face in his hands.

"Harry?" Liam called out so he was louder than Louis' fit. Harry looked up, smiling tiredly when he noticed Liam.

"Hi," He said. Liam walked around Louis and wrapped his arms around Harry, holding him tightly. Harry sighed and hugged him back.

"Are you okay?" Liam asked. Harry nodded, watching as Liam stepped toward Louis, who was still crying.

"C'mon Lou," Liam grunted, blocking off Louis' kicking feet with his arm and using his other hand to unbuckle Louis. Once the crying boy was unbuckled, Liam put his hands under Louis' armpits and lifted him from the electric chair to the manual chair, strapping him back in.

"Do you want me to come with you just in case?" Liam asked, knowing Louis had speech therapy. Harry shook his head.

"Could you just get him into the car?" Harry asked shyly. Liam nodded immediately.

"Of course," This kid was a saint, Harry swore on it. When Liam stepped toward Louis again Louis started to shake his head.

"Ha-zzy hurt!" He cried. Liam furrowed his eyebrows and looked over to Harry, who also looked confused.

"Are you hurt?" Liam asked. Harry twisted his mouth.

"I've been having some pains, but I'm fine," Harry lied. Liam nodded slowly, turning back to Louis and pushing him out of the house so he could get him into the car. Louis was still shaking his head when Liam pushed him out.

"He's all done!" Jade exclaimed as she pushed Louis back out. Louis had calmed down when they arrived at his session, not wanting to embarrass himself in front of all those people.

"Thanks, Jade," Harry huffed. His pains had gotten worse and worse. He took Louis from Jade and wheeled him out of the building and toward the car.

Louis could tell something still wasn't right. Harry hadn't even asked what he had learned in speech therapy.

"Hurt?" Louis asked. Harry nodded, struggling to lift Louis out of his chair and into the passenger seat of the car.

"Yeah," Harry panted once he had gotten Louis strapped into the car. He then folded up Louis' chair and threw it in the back. "I think I'm going to call your mum and tell her to bring me to the hospital."

Louis' eyes widened as Harry buckled himself into the driver's seat and started the car. "Baby?" He asked. Harry just shrugged.

"I don't know, Louis," He admitted, reaching over and grabbing Louis' hand. "Don't be scared. It'll be okay."

Louis wasn't scared. He was terrified.

Jay picked Harry and Louis up only five minutes after Harry called her. She tried to get Harry to sit in the passenger seat, but Harry insisted on sitting next to Louis.

So the couple sat in the back, with Louis on the far left and Harry in the middle seat holding Louis' hand. The pains had gotten stronger and stronger, but he paid no mind to them. He focused on Louis.

It was a twenty minute drive to the hospital. Harry would let out a whimper every once and a while, making Louis panic.

"I'm fine, Louis," Harry assured. They both knew that was a lie. "She's kicking a lot. Here, feel."

Harry lifted his shirt and brought Louis' right hand to his stomach, letting Louis feel the little movements. It seemed to calm Louis down, because the older boy's hand stopped shaking as soon as it touched Harry's belly.

"We should start thinking of names," Harry said softly, trying to distract Louis from the fact that something was wrong with him. "We need one that's easy for you to say."

Louis thought for a moment. "Emma," He said. Harry raised his eyebrows, smiling.

"You like the name Emma?" Harry asked. Louis nodded shyly, making Harry smile through the intense pain in his stomach. "I do too."

Louis smiled widely. "Name Emma?" He asked. Harry smiled even wider and nodded.

"Yeah. Let's name her Emma," He agreed.

They arrived at the hospital a few minutes later, with Jay having to help both Harry and Louis out of the car. Harry insisted on pushing Louis in himself, despite the pain his in stomach.

Once the trio were in the emergency room, Jay had Harry and Louis wait in the waiting room while she signed Harry in. Harry was honestly happy to stay behind and comfort Louis.

"Calm down, love," Harry whispered in Louis' ear. It seemed as though Louis was even more scared than Harry.

"Harry Tomlinson?" A doctor called out. Harry leaned over and kissed Louis' cheek before walking over to the doctor.

"Is he okay?" Jay asked as the doctor called for the family of Harry Tomlinson.

"His blood pressure was unusually high, he and the baby were under a lot of stress," The doctor explained. "We'll have to monitor him for the next few nights."

"Wa-nt hubby," Louis pouted. The doctor smiled at the smaller boy.

"You can go see him, if you want," She said. Louis flashed his lopsided smile, nodding happily.

Jay wheeled him down the corridor, following the doctor to Harry's room. When they reached Harry's room, Jay wheeled Louis next to Harry's bed and put the brakes on his wheelchair before leaving to give the couple some space.

Harry was sat up a bit in his hospital bed, a hospital gown covering him. He immediately smiled as soon as he saw Louis.

"Hazzy sick," Louis said sadly. Harry reached over and held Louis' hand.

"It's okay," Harry assured. "In a few days I'll be all better." He paused. "I forgot to ask, what did you learn in speech therapy today?"

Louis smiled. "I love you so much," He said clearly. Harry's smile widened, eyes filling with tears.

"I love you too," He said, kissing Louis' hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 58.7K 85
[FINISHED 2019] Louis had always wanted to travel, so when he finished school, he and his best friend decided to take a backpacking summer trip throu...
26.8K 686 15
Louis Tomlinson was once in a relationship, not just any relationship, though. Louis was in a BDSM relationship. Louis found his 'sir' online and s...
145K 4.6K 9
Louis is the last person on earth who can get pregnant after the birthrates decreased then completely stopped twenty years before and in search for s...
81.3K 3.6K 12
@felicityell wanted me to write a mpreg story where Louis and Harry have been best friends since kindergarten. They sleep together at a party in high...