Project Player

By cloudyzaria

I looked around thinking how a public school could be so cliche. I've been at a boarding school all my life a... More

Project Player
Sorry Your Royal Highness
Need A Ride
Dinner
Invited
Meeting Renae
Ball
Cycle
Erm.....?
Dream
Can I.....
Jealousy
Get In the Car Loser
Date........
Brother
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEASE READ POR FAVOR
Oh Why!!!
Savior
Double Date
The Awkward Was So Strong, Jenna Hamilton Couldn't Handle It
New Man
Stay
Tell Me Everything
Halloween Party
Christmas Special Part 1
Christmas Special Part 2
Last Few Hours Together
Such A Fail
I Cant Even Comprehend
Reunion
Finally
Feelings
You Can Trust Me
It's Not An Update, Calm Your Tits.
Numb
You're In For A Show
Practice Makes Me Puke
Lights, Camera, LET ME LAY HERE AND CRY!
Talk
Pie, Tears, and Bets
Coffee Shop Blues
Happy Birthday Toni!!
Blue Liquid
Drunken Clam
Give It a Go
A Night Out with So Called 'Romeo'
Should I Worry
The Finer Diner
Scratches and Bruises
Let's Go to the Mall
Bang
Fury
Rot In Hell
Going Back ( P.S. Year Anniversary Chapter, Turn Upppp)
Hip Hip .....Hooray??!!??
Are You Gonna Stay The Night
R.I.P Robin Williams
Breakfast Harassment
Short Shorts
Fiddling Fingers (and 20 Facts About Me)
Aunt Lyra
Its My B-Day
Storm
Burning Thighs
Drowsy
Hayley's House
Baby Shower
It's Going to Be a While
Cancer
All Black
Don't Be Late ( And 20 More Facts)
Wedding Bells
IMPORTANT SO READ!
For Anyone Reading Sequel...Bad News
Colton Haynes coming out

Eddie

8.5K 188 51
By cloudyzaria

     I am so sorry it took so long to update. I meant to update yesterday, but I got sick( I've been ill for a while) and took and nap and forgot all about it. How could I do that to my wonderful honeybunchesofoats! Well here it is. I'm happy to be writing again. I felt like I had no life. Kisses!!!

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Toni," someone whispered. 

 " Fuck off," I grumbled. I'm so tired. And my cheek hurts from yesterday. I think it swelled up. 

    " Toni wake up. Your alarm just went off and I have to head home and get ready for school." I opened my eyes to Jax's bright, emerald green eyes staring at me. He's so- stop gurl you have a man! 

  " Fine, fine." I said getting up. " Thanks for everything, again. I would've been gone if you hadn't come." 

    " No problem. If you need anything, just tell me alright Toni?" he said lifting my chin. I shyly nodded and he smiled.  "Good. now I gotta head home, because my mom is probably really worried."

  " Oh okay,"  I moved from his hands and turned to go up the steps.

    " Have a good Monday! " he shouted going towards the door. 

  " When are Mondays ever good?" 

     " True." he laughed. With that he left the house. 

   " My guardian angel," I said to myself. 

     I noticed that the house was a total wreck and our family vase that has passed through generations was destroyed. I'm in deep shit. Not to mention all of panties on the floor. -.-

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    After showering and brushing my teeth, I looked at myself in the mirror. A bruise formed where I was punched, my hair in a messy bun( which people say takes to minutes but for me an eternity), one of Brendan's sweatshirts and leggings. I look gangster.....HAHAHAHAHAA WHO AM I KIDDING.  

   I grabbed my keys and headed to Brendan's house, just to see how things were.

    Okay, when I got to Brendans house, I expected angels to be singing and a wonderful glow upon their house, but I saw four police cars and their doors wide open. Now that I think about it, his brother did practically hit me and threaten me to be his personal doll. I parked my car on the side of the street and walked straight into the house, ignoring the odd looks from the  officers. I felt like Brendan sensed me coming, because he ran straight to me when I walked in. 

     " Babe I'm so sorry!" he said hugging me. He had tears in his eyes and his face was really red. " I'm so sorry baby. I didn't think he'd do this to you."

  " Brendan's it's alright. Jax saved me last night. You didn't know it's alright." I said kissing his cheek, tasting the salt from his tears. I couldn't stand to see him like this. 

     " No its not. He came home last night, drunk and complaining about you. You know the saying, " Drunken man's words are a sober man's thoughts." he told us everything. About how we wanted you to himself. I'm so sorry. My parents are really upset and they, they, they," he said breathless.

  " Brendan, I'm here now and-

    " I should've answered the phone. This is all my fault. I-

  " Don't blame yourself for what he did. You didn't do a thing. " I said cradeling his face. 

    " Toni!" shouted a voice. I snapped my head so quick, I'm pretty sure I'm a cheetah. I saw Bradley being held by the cops. He was in handcuffs and staring at me with pleading eyes. But I didn't believe for a second. " Toni tell them. I didnt do a thing, right?" hahahaha bullshit.

  " He's lying. Lock him up boys," I said tryumphintally. 

    " You little bitch!" he yelled trying to get free. " I will come back for you sweetheart and when I do, you won't get away and I'll finally have you forever!" 

     " Get him outta here," said an officer. They nodded and dragged the psycho out the house. 

     " Toni we are so sorry!" said his parents.

  " Let's forget okay. Ive been through worse and all I need to do right now is get me and my man to school, alright." The nodded and turned away. I could tell they were disapointed. I mean wouldn't you if you found out your son was a pedophile who broke into your youngest son's girlfriend's house and tried to take her away! 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   " C'mon Brendan, I said I would be alright." I said attempting to pull him out of the car. 

   " I know, but I can't help feel guilty." he said looking at the floor. He hadn't said a single word since we got into the car. He kept staring at me as if he was in some deep thought. 

  " C'mon. Let's talk about it later. I just want to get throught the day without feeling like a shit head."

    " Okay." He suddenly smiled and the glum was no longer in his eyes. " You look nice in my sweatshirt."

  " Yeah I know. Can I have all of them."

     " No."

  " But I'll let you wear my clothes!" I said cheerfully.

    " Yes! Can I wear the pink bootyshorts!"

  " Hahahahahahaa, Oh my god!"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " So..." I said sitting at the table which were Kim's " so called" friends. Theyre actually really nice.

     " Hi Toni, are you sitting here?" asked Edith.

   " No just came to say hi, HI!" I laughed. 

    " I'm planning a sleepover on Friday and I wanted to know if you wanted to come. It's going to be me, Courtney, Edith, Elliot, Maggie, and Raysha," said Presly. She looked down at the table thinking I wouldn't want to come. 

  " Of course. You guys seem cool,"

      " R-Really," she stuttered. 

  " Yeah I mean, we're friends right. Unless you guys are backstabbing bitches."

      " No. Of course we're friends."

  " Good because-

      " Babe, get pretty butt over here!" yelled Brendan.

   " Well that's my signal to hurry up. I'll see you guys later okay," I said smiling. They all waved as I walked to my boo. My boo, my boo. I just made a song! I honestly am the new Beyonce! 

      " Oh my Toni, how was it being Bradley little play toy," smirked Tamara. I noticed Brendan's face get really sad and Jaxon's get frustrated in just seconds.

   " Really Tamara, you take a serious situation and take it to a joke. How would you feel if this happened to you? Oh nevermind because it probably happens all the time. You always get played with. Guys that don't even like you say things that automatically make you thing they give a shit but they don't. So don't try and sit here when you know it's his family member. Do you know how terrible he must feel. Seriously, grow up!" I said looking her in the face the entire time.

      " Toni, you-

  " Don't even speak, you already make a fool of yourself as it is." I interrupted. She rolled her eyes and stared at her fingers trying to shake off the awkwardness. " So how's your day everyone!" After that everyone instanlty stopped talking, knowing I was trying to change the subject. 

     " Toni," said a voice I love, but it's a girl.

  " Mags!" I shouted giving her a bear hug. " I missed you. "

     " I missed you too. My weekend was a bore." She turned to Zayne and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and gave her a huge hug. 

  " That's so cute." 

     " I'm not cute, I'm manly," said Zayne. 

  " Eh." I turned and saw Jaxon making stupid faces at me. So challenged him. It went on until Tamara's devil, whore, bitch, mouth opened.

    " You guys look like idiots." she scoffed.

  " And you continuously look like a slut, but I don't say anything." She opened her mouth but stopped. 

    " Jax aren't you going to say something."

    " To be truthful," said Jax. " Tamara you do always dress a little inappropriate. It makes me worry. But you're beautiful."

    " Thanks babe," she giggled. She grabbed his face and started making out with him. 

  " Yes, please give us more bloopers to your porno," I said sarcastically. They still continued. 

    " Guys can you stop. I'm gonna throw up," replied Brendan. They pulled away, but I swear I saw a string of saliva still linked. It was like a bridge. A spiderweb. THIS IS A DISCOVERY THAT NEEDS TO BE SHARED WITH THE WORLD!

  " Break that saliva string will yah!" I giggled. 

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Jax's P.O.V

  After a full talk at lunch, Brendan and Toni walked away, but kissed before getting seperate ways. Brendan walked towards me and patted my shoulder.

     " Thanks bro. I don't know what I'd do if you didn't save her." 

  " NO problem. Just helping a friend. And I know how you feel about her." He nodded and ran to his class. I saved her, but I realized that Brendan got the prize. He had something that I'd never get and that was Toni. By the way they look at eachother, I can tell they have deep feelings. She looks at him a way I'd like to be looked at and only by her. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    " Hey Jaxxie Waxxie," said Tamara walking by me. 

   " Hey. And what did I tell you about that stupid nickname."  I said with a frown. It is the most irritating nickname. 

     " Its cute if you really think about it. "

     " Sup guardian angel," said a voice I was more than happy to hear. 

  " Hey Toni."

      " Im going to call you G.A. for the abbreviation. And hey Tamara." she scoffed. It sounded like she didn't even like Tamara's name coming off of her tongue. I understand the feeling. 

     " Hi Tess." said Tamara.

     " Don't act stupid, thinking it's cute. You know my real name. You hear more than a thousand times."

   " Hey just calm-

  Toni's P.O.V

  Jax and I stopped and heard a weird laugh coming from down the hall. I looked to see a guy with blonde hair laughing. There were guys around him laughing also, but I knew they weren't good guys. I also noticed the guy with the blonde hair was special ed. 

    I stomped towards them and pushed the guys away from him. 

      " We hahaa w-w-were playing a-a-a game," said the guy. 

      " Yeah a game," chuckled the taller, buffer guys. 

  " I know what you guys are doing and it's not funny. Fuck off!"

       " Y-You swears," he whispered in my ear. I almost giggled at his innocence. 

  " Now leave. Go!" I shouted. I grabbed the bag from their hands at the walked away. " Sorry about that. Those guys are jerks alright. I'm Toni."

      " I'm Eddie," he said shaking my hand. He started blushing really hard when he looked at me. " You're p-pretty."

  " Oh thank you Eddie, you're handsome. Now c'mon let me take you to class," I said grabbing his hand.

     Hey hey hey, thank you for reading. I will updating, hopefully sooner then this time. I got the idea of Eddie after watching Freaks and Geeks. I love you guys Oh so much and I love yahs. So here's the questions.

  1) Do you like the new character Eddie?

   2) Do you ship Broni or Joni( Broni= Toni+Brendan and Joni= Jax +Toni)  and why?

   3) You happy Bradley is going to jail? ( Of course what type of question xD)

   4) Do you want chocolate? (BECAUSE i KNOW MY ASS DOES!)

 And I forgot how messed up Amanda Bynes is now, so look think of her( just saying she plays Tamara) as how she was in the movie Easy A. She was way better, like 40000000000000000% better.

  Lost In Dreams 23 Out!!!!

  P.S I'm changing the picture on the cover for the story lol!! I want a change alright.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 78 60
Charvi Brooks, hiding under a wig and glasses as Avery Adams to work and get money for college, is found out by quarterback, Zane Rivers and gets suc...
69.2K 2.8K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
14.3K 505 16
โ€ข a sean and kaycee (short) fanfiction โ€ข she always wanted to tell him how she felt. but she's scared of what will happen after she does. he's not as...
244K 11.6K 35
In most situations, it's the bad boy who finds himself falling for the innocent girl. This is not that situation. Rori Villan (no pun intended) is...