Ms. Vause.

By vausemansvag

"why do you always feel so inevitable to me?" More

1. Take Things Slow
2. Time.
3. Someone.
4. Friends?
5. Nice To Meet You.
6. Excersize.
7. Smoothies and Secrets.
8. Jobs and Jacuzzis
9. Dinner With Diane
10. Motherly Love
11. Scream
12. Gone girl
13. Deep Breath
14. Tip Toeing Around
15. Work
16. Friday
17. Now
19. But...
Epilogue
lol
Hey hi hows it goin

18. You Can't Spell Fuck Without A 'U'

402 17 2
By vausemansvag

Alex.

The woman chuckled deeply as she took in the sight before her. She had become quite accustomed to waking up and seeing Piper sleeping peacefully beside her, but the sight never ceased to put a smile on her face. And vice versa. Despite the fact that the girl was  asleep, a deep smile was set on her face. Neither of their faces were able to fight off the inevitable smile that formed whenever they were together.

Alex placed a soft kiss to the tip of the girl's nose and slowly pulled herself away from Piper's arms. She need to drink something. As she walked the floorboards creaked every now and again, and even from the kitchen Piper could still hear her padding feet, signifying her growing distance. But the blonde stayed in bed, figuring that Alex would be back soon enough.

Alex yawned as she opened the cupboards. From there she retrieved a glass cup and filled it to the rim with water. The cool liquid felt good against her dry tongue, and she repeated the action once more, needing to satisfy her quench. She leaned against the counter and silently drank, her eyes roaming the room. She pulled her lips into her mouth to wet them and absentmindedly chewed at the chapped skin. Her eyes lingered upon a stack of envelopes tucked under a few oven mitts.

Now, Alex was never one to snoop around other people's business, but there a certain envelope had caught her eye, and she couldn't ignore the gnawing feeling to take a closer look. She peered down the hall toward Piper's bedroom before slowly creeping over to where the object lay. Her fingers skimmed over the paper before pinching at the corners of it and pulling it out from its hiding spot.

It was a letter from a college. A college in Connecticut. Alex's breath caught in her throat. Thankfully, the envelope was already opened. Alex immediately pulled out the paper which was folded neatly inside. She squinted at the words, not having her glasses and not being able to see them very well.

However, despite the lack of decent vision, she was able to read just enough to obtain what she wanted- needed to know. She tucked the paper back into the envelope, returned the item back to where it was, removing another paper underneat. This time she almost screamed at what she saw.

A plane ticket- a plane ticket labeled "Piper Chapman" that would be flying out to Connecticut in a little over a month from now. She quickly shoved it back under the stack of envelopes and returned to the sink. She washed her cup, dried it, and put it away, then returned to bed- to Piper.

When she first walked into the room she only looked at Piper from afar, taking in her beauty. Her eyes were closed, but Alex could tell she was awake. She just knew.

Alex took three steps and was at Piper's side of the bed. There, she knelt down and tucked a strand of hair behind the girl's ear. Her heart was pounding against her chest and she feared Piper would hear it.

"Good morning." The girl said, lips curling into yet again another smile.

"Morning." Alex whispered, fingers still playing with the blonde's hair. Piper pressed a chaste kiss to the woman's lips and scooted so there would be room for Alex to lay. The woman chuckled but obediently slid in. Piper gazed at Alex for a few seconds and moved her hand to smoothen out the creases on her forehead.

"What are you thinking about?" Piper questioned, closing her eyes as she pulled Alex's arms over her, inching impossible closer. The woman laid silent for a few seconds.

"Nothing." Alex lied, forcing a relaxed look and even a small smile. Piper believed her and nodded, returning to the slumber she had previously been in. Alex just laid there, heart beating faster than ever.

She pressed a soft kiss to the girls cheek and just laid there. And even though she didn't believe in god she prayed, prayed that this was all just one big misunderstanding, prayed that she and Piper would have forever, prayed that Piper wouldn't leave.

- - -

Piper.

"I know when something is bothering you, and something is definitely bothering you."

Alex looked up from her book toward the girl, only to shake her head and drop her gaze back down. Alex had been in a mood for the last week and Piper just couldn't figure out why. Sure, she was still Alex, but she was just different. Worry began to form deep inside of Piper and she was afraid of what was going on.

But, Piper did what she does best and smiled and pretended that everything was just in her head, that everything was fine.

"I was thinking we could go out tonight, some place nice. Maybe you can wear that red dress in the back of your closet." Piper looked toward Alex through the reflection of the mirror. The woman wouldn't even spare her a glance.

"Yeah, sure, if that's what you want to do."

Piper's smile faltered, but she held her composure.

"I want to if you want to."

Alex only nodded, turning the page of her book and mumbling another, "yeah, sure."

Piper removed herself from the room and stood idly in the living room.

Everything was going to be okay.

She sat on the sofa and pulled her laptop onto her, deciding to do some school work. The best way to forget about something is to completely drown yourself in another thing. So that's what she did.

She wasn't sure how long it had been, but Alex hadn't come out of the bedroom and the worry began to reemerge. Alex couldn't have been mad at her, she hadn't done anything wrong.

Piper glanced down the hall.

Maybe she was just stressed? It would make sense, being that finals were approaching and Alex had much to prepare.

Of course. That must be it.

Piper released a soft sigh and closed her laptop, walking back into her bedroom. Alex was still there, in the same exact position, reading her book. She didn't acknowledge Piper's presence, nor did she make any effort to move over when the girl crawled into bed beside her.

Piper tried desperately to gain her attention; running her hands up the woman's legs, kissing against her neck, but Alex just wasn't having it. She groaned in protest, inching away from the girls touch. And it's when Piper took her book from her hand did she finally look at her.

"What the fuck?!" Alex growled. But Piper held her ground. She considerately folded the corner of the page to save Alex's spot before putting the book to the side.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

Piper breathed in, and then out, and just shrugged.

"Look, I don't really know what's got you so upset-"

Alex chuckled.

"-but that's no reason for you to be taking it out on me."

Alex rolled her eyes and stood up from the bed. She pulled on a sweater and grabbed her keys, attempting to flee. But Piper followed, two steps behind.

"Why don't you just talk to me about whatever's bothering you?"

Alex stopped, her abruptness almost causing Piper to crash into her.

"I'm so sorry for keeping things from you." She replied in a sarcastic tone. Piper scowled.

"What is this some mind game? I'm not hiding anything from you, so you can cut this teenage bullshit."

Alex rolled her eyes yet again and started walking to the door.

"Where are you going? You can't just leave!"

Alex pulled the door open, shaking her head and gripping tightly at the door handle.

"Yeah, you're one to fucking talk."

And with that she left. She slammed the door and left Piper standing there, no explanation, nothing. She refused to cry. It wasn't her fault. This wasn't her fault.

It was Alex's.
- - -

Alex.

Her knuckles were white, her grip incredibly hard on the steering wheel. She refused to cry. It wasn't her fault. This wasn't her fault.

It was Piper's.

How could she do that? Blame it all on Alex. The woman had never done anything other than love her. She loved her. Did Piper not love her back?

"Fuck!" She cursed loudly, slamming her fist against the steering wheel.

Why wasn't she telling her?

Surely, this would cause some waves in their blissful ocean of love but Piper couldn't be that selfish could she? Would she wait until the last second? The day before her big departure? Gone, just like that?

She took a deep breath.

Fuck her.

Fuck Piper.

Her phone chimed. And despite every inch of her brain screaming not to, she picked up the phone to read the new text.

Pipes: Alex

Another text.

Pipes: Can we please talk?

Alex's gaze flickered back up to the road, her left hand was typing a response.

Alex: Not today Pipes

As soon as she sent the text another one came through.

Pipes: Please.

Alex ignored the text and tucked the cell into her back pocket after silencing it. She didn't know how to deal with this. Or at least she didn't want to. Dealing with this meant accepting the fact that Piper is leaving. And that is one thing she cannot, and will not do.

Her home felt foreign, empty. Her bed felt it even more so. She didn't want to think, she just wanted to sleep. She just wanted to stay in her blankets and not have to worry about things that will hurt her.

Her phone vibrated against her jeans, but this time it did continuously.

Someone was calling.

Without thinking she retrieved the device, answered the call, and put it up to her ear.

"Hello?" She was on the cusp of falling asleep, her voice raspy and deep.

"Al..."

Piper was on the other end of the line.

"Yeah?" Alex sighed, closing her eyes and pulling the blankets further up her body.

"I-I'm sorry, for whatever it is that I did..."

"Good for you kid, want a gold star?" Alex chuckled, feeling more tired than ever. Why is it that Piper forbade her to sleep?

"Alex, please, I'm trying to fix this okay? I really don't want to lose you-"

"Well you should have thought of that before you decided to just leave."

The line went silent.

"Alex what are you talking about?"

The woman groaned.

"Jesus, Piper, I saw the fucking letter, and the ticket. Don't act dumb-"

"Alex, no, you don't-"

"What I don't understand? That you got into the college you've only ever dreamed about, that was your plan since what, you were like 5? Mommy and daddy must be so fucking proud-"

"Alex."

"Just- I'll see you around, Pipes."

And with that, she hung up. She ended the call.And she didn't mind. But as she fell asleep fear began to creep into her mind, for she feared she may have just ended something else.

A/N:

(: what's up

Please comment your opinions/feelings/predictions?!?!???!?

This was poorly written and I apologize, especially since there's been quite a wait...

But, anyway, hope you enjoyed!

This isn't the end. This is like, almost the end, but we're not quite there yet... so don't fear, don't give up just yet!

Also, I didn't proof read. Shoot me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 746 47
I lang tid har vi mennesker fortalt eventyr, og det finnes ikke måte på hvor mange det finnes. Vi har eventyr som skal lære opp små jenter og gutter...
1.6K 58 8
Fortsettelsen av bok 2... Leah er sporløst forsvunnet. Niall, Darren og Harry hiver seg ut på noe desperat etter å finne henne. Vil de kunne greie å...
4.4K 84 5
"Da velger jeg nødt" "Du er nødt til å kysse meg" {En historie hvor Jungkook og bestevennene hans drar på campingtur og elsker å leke Nødt eller Sann...