The Rematch (Ziall Horlik)AU...

By BriannaLynnC98

(Sequel to The Fighter) You can take the fighter out of the fight, but you can't take fight out of the fighte... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue
Spin-off

Chapter 11

3.6K 152 111
By BriannaLynnC98

Niall's POV

The days after Harry's win had the world absolutely buzzing. There wasn't a channel on the telly that wasn't talking about him and there wasn't a single magazine that didn't have his picture on the cover. I was really proud of him and so was Louis. I think proud was an understatement of what he was feeling for his soon to be husband. It was like he forgot all about the fact he had to watch Harry get hurt because Harry was getting something he wanted more than anything. I guess I felt that way after Zayn fought Liam, but I think I mostly felt relieved that we could live comfortably for the rest of our lives without a worry about money. Even our children can go to uni and raise their families off the money Zayn got from that fight.

"Harry Styles has men lined up to fight him. So far, there are ten boxers that want a chance at fighting him. Why is this?" One of the news reports asked to another one. I was just sitting in the living room drinking some tea and watching the morning news that was on. Zayn was still asleep and the boys were too, both of them taking advantage of sleeping in on this Sunday.

"Looking here on this chart, winning that fight against Johnson pushed Styles right up to the fifth place spot. Fourth goes to Irish fighter, Andy Lee, third is American Andre Ward, and second is Britain's own Liam Payne. Of course on the top spot is Zayn Malik, but right now he's had six title defenses that were knockouts in the first through fifth rounds. All of these men in line that might want a shot at the title need to improve more. All these fighters wanting to fight Harry want a chance to take his spot on the leader board so they're closer to fighting either Payne or Malik. Andre Ward has fought Zayn and Liam, but he couldn't stand longer than three rounds with either of them. Right now, Harry is new to pro fighting, so he's the safest fight to get closer to the title." Another man answered. I looked closer to the the list they had and realized all the names on the list of ten men, Zayn had fought and beat most of them. The ones on the bottom aren't worth his time, but the ones closer to the top, I recognized those names.

"Morning, beautiful." Zayn's sleepy voice came from behind me, before a kiss was planted on my cheek. He climbed over the back of the couch and pulled me in to cuddle him.

"I love you." I whispered to him. I felt him smile against my cheek then get comfortable to go back to sleep. One of my hands ran through his thick black hair while I sipped my tea and watched what the weather was going to be for the week.

"We're alone..." Zayn mumbled into my neck, but I knew what that ment. I was setting down my cup of tea in a second and pushing Zayn down on the couch. He laughed through most of my rushed kisses. I wasn't even going for the romantic side of things by now, I was just trying to get what I've been wanting for nearly two months now. I was just about to pull down Zayn's pajama bottoms when I heard little feet stomping down the stairs. I jumped off Zayn and he begin to adjust himself.

"We'll do this later." I whispered and kissed him before both our boys were jumping over the back of the couch, just like Zayn has always done and taught them, and cuddled up to us. Ezra curled up in my arms and didn't say much, but I always loved it when he let me hold him. He was becoming so mature and so big that I worried sometimes that he was outgrowing my way of giving love and affection. I know with Zayn it's a few hugs and kisses here, but it's mostly what he does that shows his love. Ethan climbed on Zayn and giggled as Zayn kissed him up and told him how much he loved him. He also threw in a few words in Arabic that always made me smile because I knew he must have been told those loving words from his grandmother before she was killed.

"Baba, can you make Sunday pancakes already? I'm starving!" Ethan whined. Zayn hauled his son up and got him on his back so they could both go to the kitchen. Ezra stayed right where he was and tangled his little hand with mine. We both watched the television while the smell of pancakes begin to fill out home.

"Dad, do you think me and Alex can have a sleepover on Friday night? He got a new video game and I wanted him to bring it over so we could play it." Ezra asked me. I had to keep the questions I really wanted to ask my son about his friend a bit more because Zayn has told me when he goes to pick up the boys, those two are always holding hands. The times I have picked them up, I saw it too but never really asked.

"You definitely can. Just make sure his parents know about this too and schedule a time. Is it just you both, or are Peter and Nathan coming too?" I asked, just to see my son's reaction so I could read off of it. His tan cheeks blushed, but his blue eyes never left the television.

"Nathan is going out of town and Peter has a thing with his grandparents, so it's just us." Ezra responded. I smiled because I was slowly discovering who my son had a crush on. Maybe he didn't know it, but it was written all over his face. Honestly, I could care less, just as long as they both just share the innocence of a first crush and never grow up because this is too cute to watch.

"Let's go make sure Baba and Ethan haven't burnt down the kitchen." I told him. We both went to the kitchen and found Ethan siting on the counter sprinkling chocolate chips on one of the pancakes while Zayn was also making some scrambled eggs. Ezra got some of the chocolate chips to eat then helped his little brother off the counter so they could both get some plates. I flipped the pancake over and smacked Zayn's bum before going over to get the milk out. Zayn turned to make sure our sons were busy before making a crude gesture with his mouth toward me. I laughed and went over to attack him. That ended poorly, with me back against a counter and Zayn's lips on mine.

"Gross..." Ethan muttered. We looked at our kids and saw Ezra seemed happy to see his parents happy while Ethan had a look on his face that I'm sure Zayn has given me a few times when I try new recipes. I went over to kiss him up while Zayn got the last pancake on the stack of them.

"Baba, help me!" Ethan cried when I picked him up and begin to blow raspberries on his tummy. Zayn laughed then came up behind me to begin tickling me. I set down Ethan before I dropped him because I couldn't handle when Zayn trickled me at all.

All of us got our plates with pancakes and scrambled eggs then went to sit on the couch in the living room. This was kind of our Sunday tradition. We all stay lazy all morning until Zayn gets up to work out and the boys have to do do their homework. Just recently though, Ezra has been working out with Zayn so I get some more one on one time with Ethan to work on his reading skills. He's not great at reading, but he loves it. So I try to keep encouraging him to read more so he can get better. It's mainly reading out loud that throws him off.

Once breakfast was over, the day went on how it normally does. Ethan and Ezra both worked out with Zayn so I made myself busy by making a grocery list so I could go shopping while all my boys were entertained. We only needed a new things, so I figured it would be a fast trip to the store. I went down the hall to the workout room and found Zayn bench pressing Ethan. He looked over at me and smiled, still holding Ethan in the air.

"I'm going to go to the grocery store. Do you need anything?" I asked him. He mumbled that he needed some more shaving cream so I put that on my list before going upstairs to put on jeans instead of sweats and style my hair.

When I got to the store, I looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone following me. The coast was clear so I went inside the grocery store to get my shopping cart. There were a few people that turned to look at me then continue to mind their own business. Some tall man helped me reach a bag to put my celery in, then waited around like I was supposed to do more than just say thank you. I ran my fingers through my hair, showing off my wedding ring. It worked the way I wanted it to because he left me alone after that. I made a mental note to tell Louis about that because I thought it was funny. Zayn would hurt the man down and kill him so I couldn't tell him that, but I could tell my best friend.

It only took me about twenty minutes to get all my shopping done before I was waiting in line for check out. I looked over at the magazines and saw Zayn on the cover of one of them. It was from the photo shoot that I had gone with him to, but that wasn't the reason I felt myself begin to freak out. It was a picture I had taken when I was messing around with one of the cameras. On the bottom corner of the magazine it even said that the photo was taken by me. The picture was of Zayn ripping that white shirt in half, but the picture I took had the lighting so his muscles looked even more pronounced. It was a great picture of Zayn, but I was shocked they actually used this picture and put my name on the cover to give me credit. I remember when I went back with the photographers while Zayn was giving his interview they asked me a few things about which pictures I took just incase, but I didn't actually believe they would use my picture.

"Sir?" The cashier said, bringing my attention to her. I apologized and set the magazine down to buy it then start to put my food up to get scanned. The lady gave me a knowing look when she scanned the magazine, making me smile and look down at my feet. I always find it so embarrassing when I buy things with Zayn in it or even both of us. People know who I am sometimes and that's what makes it weird that I'm buying something of my husbands.

I couldn't get home fast enough to show Zayn the cover of the magazine. When I did get home, one of the maids that was at our house cleaning came out to help me with the groceries. I ran inside with the magazine in my hand and yelled for Zayn. He yelled from the backyard so I ran there. He was watching the boys play, but stood up when I came running out to him. I shoved the magazine in his face, making him groan because he hates being on the cover of them, but when I pointed out my name was there because it was a picture is took; Zayn picked me up and laughed.

"That's amazing! Maybe you should start doing photography now." He said. I shook my head and blushed. I don't know why I was so excited about this. I guess I just wanted to be seen as more than just someone who stays at home and raises children. There's nothing wrong with that, I just wanted to be seen as more. Not even by the public, but just by myself. I wanted do things for myself sometimes too, something that I liked.

"Louis Tomlinson is at the door." The maid came out to tell us both. Zayn put me down and took me by the hand to go to the door. I tossed the magazine to the side and smiled when I saw Louis waiting in the entry way. That smile slid off my face once I saw how angry he looked and that he had the same exact magazine in his hand. He didn't look angry at me, though.

"Why would you say something like that?! Do you want him to be killed?!" Louis yelled at Zayn. I stepped back and dropped Zayn's hand. Zayn looked at Louis confused, so Louis threw the magazine at him. He turned the pages then read it before handing it to me. I read it and I remember when Zayn said the quote that was in the magazine; that he wanted to see Harry and Liam in the ring together. I remember then feeling scared and angry that he said that, but I was mostly worried about why that name came up in the interview and why Zayn didn't protect his best friend more.

"This morning we got a call from Andre Ward saying he wanted to schedule a fight with Harry. Harry agreed to one in two months from now! Then we get a call from Liam Payne's coach and he wants a fight with Harry soon because of what you said! Do you know what you just did?! How could you do this?!" Louis yelled, running to push Zayn. I could hear the fear in his voice as he spoke, but I felt just as much fear myself. Zayn pulled Louis closer, but he just pushed him away.

"I trusted that you would only do what's best for Harry. Fighting Liam Payne is something you and I both know he would never be ready for. Now he has another fight with another professional that you fought before... I'll never forgive you if anything happens to him." Louis said before storming out of our house. I looked at Zayn and saw on his face that he didn't regret what he said.

"Harry has wanted a fight with Liam more than I ever had. He wanted it, so I brought it up to give him a chance. We all deserve a chance." Zayn told me. I shook my head and walked over to hand him the magazine that had just lost the excitement for me. Instead it was replaced with fear for Harry and fear that this need to fight in both him and Zayn would rule out logic of knowing when to stop.

"Sometimes taking a chance isn't worth risking your life." I said then walked out of the room to go check on the boys. Zayn tried to grab my hand, but I just pulled it away and kept walking. I ment what I said, but in the mind of a fighter, I guess some chances are worth risking it all.

A/N: double update!!!! Things are getting steamy!!!!!!! Aaahhhh!!!! I'm really tired! Haha Do you still live in the same town/city/state/province/ghetto/whatever else there is for people to live that you were born in?!??!?!?!? (I do! Albuquerque, New Mexico is my crib and I want out of here so bad! Haha) Comment/Vote!
-Bri ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.1K 98
I run faster and faster. He's going to catch me. I let out a very girly squeal as I feel two sets of arms grab me slowing me to a halt. "That is no...
239K 10.5K 26
Thou shalt not... That is all Niall Horan has been raised to listen to as he was born into a very religious family. His father was the pastor of the...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
127K 5.5K 28
All Zayn Malik wanted was a safe place to raise his children. All he wanted was a place that the people could marry who they loved and not be forced...