Another Bad Blind Date [SPINO...

By ravsisrekt

{SPINOFF/SEQUEL to The Bad Blind Date} Jungkook and Y/N fell in love and got their happy-ever-after. But what... More

Chapter 1: Stay Away
Chapter 2: she wasn't you.
Chapter 3: I'm Back!
Chapter 4: She's Nothing
Chapter 5: I Made Her Cry?
Chapter 6: That's Your Friend's Girl...
Chapter 7: Shawn Go, Go Fuck Off.
Chapter 8: You Like Him?
Chapter 9: I Like Iris
Chapter 10: Bye Shawn...
Chapter 11: I Miss You
Chapter 12: Of Course I'm Jealous!
Chapter 13: Frickle Frackle?
Chapter 14: I love you too Race.
Chapter 15: Pull Out Game Strong
Chapter 16: Surprise Present
Chapter 17: Best Present Ever
Chapter 18: Fuck You Jimin
Chapter 19: Korean Fight Club
Chapter 20: We'll Find Him
Chapter 21: My Future Daughter-in-law
Chapter 22: Pretty Boy and Gangs?
Chapter 23: Dares
Chapter 24: A Break?
Chapter 25: ARMY SARANGHAEYO!
Chapter 26: I Do Know Where He Is
Chapter 27: Way Too Easy
Chapter 28: Be Here With Me
Chapter 29: Aftermath
Chapter 30: Rainbow Drink
Chapter 31: Let's Get You Home Safe
Chapter 32: No Touching
Chapter 33: NOW. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP YOU MAN-CHILDREN!
Chapter 34: it was worth the wait.
Chapter 35: Baby Girl
Chapter 36: Love
Chapter 37: Please Marry Me.
Chapter 38: Hoseok's Wedding
Chapter 39: WHY'D IT HAVE TO BE YOU?
Epilogue: The List
Prologue: She's not my type
One Shot: Jin & Faera
One Shot: Taehyung & Serina
One Shot: Jimin, Shawn, & Kai
One Shot: Kylie & Huli
One Shot: Hoseok & Freeda
One Shot: Jungkook, Y/N, & Senko
One Shot: Namjoon
One Shot: The Children

Chapter 40: Family

41.5K 1.2K 5.9K
By ravsisrekt

A/N: The last chapter to Another Bad Blind Date! Holy shit aha! But anyway, there will be two more shorts after this chapter is out for you guys so you still have that to look forward to (an epilogue and prologue). Thanks for such an awesome experience lovelies!

And thank you to those who responded to my rant. I read all of it and responded. I had to delete it fast however since I got pissed and embarrassed over pulling such a thing LOL! But thank you, thank you soooo much for such care! Thank you!

Enjoy!

-

Family-

A group of people who share experiences, goals, values and thoughts with one another in attempts to vasten and grow. The bond is everlasting if maintained right, and exceeds just the attachment of bloodline.

-

Iris smiled when feeling the strong arms tighten around her form. Sleepily smiling, she moved her backside more into the man who slept cuddled behind her. She loved everything about his touch, his scent, and the temperature of his body against hers.

Moving to touch the sweater he was wearing over his arm, she smiled further when he mumbled in his sleep and moved even closer towards her, his hips moving by her backside that was barely hidden from the long dress shirt she wore, her underwear teasingly peeking through as she grinded back onto him as she slowly woke up.

She teased Yoongi like this every morning, feeding into his morning visitor he'd normally have. Smiling when she felt him by her back, her eyes fluttered a slight bit at the man chuckle in his sleep when she moved against him.

"Mmmm," he mumbled, kissing the back of her neck lightly at her moving against his jeans.

Iris slowly found herself to wake, smiling, she hugged the man's arms close to hers, sighing as his lips moved to trail down the side of her neck. Eyes shutting closed, she allowed herself to get lost in the feeling of his lips devour her neck.

Iris's brows furrowed at the new tricks he was pulling at her neck. Breath hitching when he used his teeth lightly, she was taken aback at him suddenly so good at playing around with her neck so early in the morning. Her brows furrowed a little from the tickle at her neck from an unfamiliar source as the man made her want to moan.

"Yoongi," she breathed out in content.

"Kai," the man breathed out in content at the same moment, his lips moving below her ear to tease the skin under her lobe.

Iris's eyes shut open and alert at that.

The lips that were at her neck seemed to freeze immediately when hearing the name that had erupted from the woman he woke up next to.

There was a thud, a very loud thud.

Iris flinched away from the man she had woken up next to quick, her hand whacking back to hit him hard in the face. He groaned, his body moving abruptly back as he rolled off the bed on accident while grabbing his eye.

Disgusted, and not understanding why her heart was going insane, Iris hopped off the bed and stood upright, her eyes peering over to the man that was irritably muttering to himself as he got up from the floor.

"Iris!" he roared, hand at his eye that was burning from her knuckle accidentally poking at it.

Iris was bewildered, her cheeks going red as she awkwardly glanced down at herself in nothing but a dress shirt. She got smell the scent raging off the shirt and recognized it to be Yoongi's. Feeling herself relax a little, she looked over at the man who was fully clothed before her.

"Shawn, what the fuck?!"

Shawn blinked, hand still at his eye as he grew awkward. Looking at the woman that was rubbing at the side of her neck awkwardly, trying to recover from his kisses, he swallowed harshly. "What happened last night?" he asked, suddenly feeling sick and trying not to think inappropriately when glancing down at Iris practically naked before him.

Iris tried to remember the night of innocent partying from the night before with all her friends.

Glancing around the unfamiliar room, Iris shot back at the man who was cutely rubbing at his eye.

"Shawn!" she yelled softly, hugging Yoongi's dress shirt to herself tighter, wanting to be with her boyfriend and not confusingly before Shawn, out of all people.

"What?" he mumbled annoyed, moving his hand away from his eye in an instant.

"Why were you in the same bed as me?" she shot out angry, moving to stand on the bed to meet his eyes as he stood on the other side. Her hands were on her hips, her cheeks still flushed as she tried to be assertive.

"I don't know," he piped, grinning at a bit over her blushing, "but ay, four eyes! We finally managed to share a bed after years of flirting."

Iris gasped at that. Grabbing at a pillow, she threw it at the man who chuckled and caught it instead. Eyes meeting his slight beard, Iris put two and two together over the tickling she had received at her neck. She felt sick. Please tell me we didn't do anything. Please please please.

"Where's Yoongi?" she breathed out, whining at the man before her still grinning teasingly.

"I don't know," he said laughing before moving towards her on the bed. Iris's face fell, growing awkward at the look he was giving her, she moved the bottoms of Yoongi's shirt on her in nervousness, "and at the moment I frankly don't care."

He wiggled at his eyebrows and she rolled her eyes when he moved to hold her hips, his form still on the ground as she stood on the bed. Gasping when she felt him yank her legs, she fell onto her back and looked at the man in shock. He pretended to dive in on top of her and she groaned when he lay on top of her. "Shawn!" she whined, trying not to laugh at him trying to brighten the situation by laying dead-weight on top of her. He always does this, she mentally sighed, trying hard not to snort as he rolled off of her.

Helping her off the bed, she moved to fix her hair. About to find her glasses, she smiled when Shawn suddenly propped it out in front for her. Thanking him sweetly when he put them on her, she grabbed at his hand before rushing out of the door.

"We've got to find everyone and figure out exactly what happened," Iris mumbled, determined as she rushed out.

"We slept together, what do you not understand?" Shawn piped, grinning in attempts to piss Iris off.

Iris glared at him coldly. He laughed.

"Right, right, we didn't," he sighed out, exaggerating a pout.

She tried not to smile before moving into the unfamiliar hall of Huli's big house.

"Let's just find everyone we can and figure what happened last night."

Where are you Yoongi?

-

The previous day.

-

Yoongi smiled before lightly pecking Iris's lips and moving to slump down next to his son. He smiled at the side of him slurping down a tall glass of milk, enjoying every moment of it. He noticed Kenji smile when Iris sweetly shot out words of affirmation.

"Thanks eomma," the little boy sang out cutely as he moved to struggle out of his chair and move towards the sink with his now empty glass. Struggling to put it into the sink, he tippy toed, tongue out in determination as he managed to place it safely without it cracking or breaking.

Yoongi grinned when Kenji jumped in happiness when getting it in. Watching the little boy run over to him, Yoongi laughed, sitting onto his stool and grabbing the little boy in his arms. Carrying the 5-year-old, Yoongi stared at him giggling. "You're going to be a great basketball player one day," Yoongi sang out, smiling proudly before ruffling at the child's hair.

Kenji smiled before hugging Yoongi and moving to comfortably sit on his lap before watching his father now eat breakfast.

Iris smiled while watching the two interact. Urging Yoongi to eat, she moved a strand behind her ear, smiling when her boyfriend grinned over at her as a 'good morning'.

"Kenji?"

"Yes?"

"You've listened to me well yeah?" Iris piped, scolding lightly when trying to get the boy's attention away from the food that Yoongi ate. Iris rolled her eyes at the little boy's mouth watering, he's just like me, it hurts, she internally sighed, trying her hardest not to smile while being a mother under disciplinary tone.

"Kenji-sshi!"

He looked over at her, alert. "Sorry," he apologized, bowing his little head over at Iris in respect. Yoongi's brows jumped at the action, smiling, he fed the child a bit of his food as a reward. Chuckling when the little boy grinned hugely and chewed with his mouth open, Yoongi noticed Iris sigh in defeat.

Poking at his son's side lightly, Yoongi arched his head forward. Kenji nodded, paying attention to Iris fully as she went from washing her hands to sitting on the stool Kenji once was.

"I have to behave at RJ auntie's house tonight," he repeated what Iris had been trying to get him to understand the whole night earlier.

Iris smiled, "good," she said smiling in defeat, "I'm going to miss you baby but Phoenix will be there too okay?"

Kenji smiled, incredibly huge. His legs kicked back and rocked in excitement, "and Ace!"

Iris laughed, nodding as she pet her son's hair.

Yoongi's brows furrowed as he looked over at Iris. "RJ's not coming?" he asked slowly, slightly confused over the woman choosing to babysit the children instead of attending the gathering Huli was formulating.

"No," she said before bringing herself off the seat and walking over to clean up the counter of the kitchen a slight bit, "she's afraid of what might happen at a party a bachelor like Huli might host."

Yoongi pursed his lips from smiling. That thought never crossing his mind, "Well, do everything and have fun, just don't drink the man's alcohol. I never really figured out what exactly he mixes up in there."

"He's older now," Iris defended, smiling at the memory of their lives so different compared to five years back, "he's matured."

"I'm his best friend," Yoongi piped, knowing things about Huli no one else did, "other than Gri, I'm on top and know all of what he's capable of."

"In that case," Iris piped, amused over Yoongi seeming to know it all, "since you know him so well...what's with the sudden house party?"

Yoongi gave up on his breakfast. Glancing down at Kenji who was gladly finishing it up for him and remaining distracted, he eyed the woman he loved. He saw the challenge in her eyes and took it. "He feels bad for what happened at Freeda and Hoseok's wedding," Yoongi said shrugging, "and wanted this, so everyone could come together again one last time before Taehyung and Serina flew back to Canada."

"Freeda and Hoseok didn't mind at all," Iris said softly, remembering the moment Kylie had lashed out on the man.

Kylie had gone underground for the past week, burying herself with work and fighting. Iris had tried to get her to come and stay with Yoongi and her for a bit, knowing Kenji always seemed to bring the woman out of her state of mind, but Kylie refused. She kept mumbling about "cutting people up" and Iris tried not to laugh while wrapping her mind over the fact that a pregnant and hormonal woman was given a knife stash.

"They didn't," Yoongi said nodding, "but I understand why they'd feel bad about it. Heck, Namjoon and Jimin can't even look them in the eye after the wedding."

"Why Namjoon and Jimin?"

Yoongi laughed, remembering Jimin and Namjoon coming to him for advice on their situation with Kylie. He shook at his head, "don't ask," he piped, hand moving over Kenji's hair as he pulled it back.

Iris nodded, brows creased, "Everyone's going to be together alone, I just hope we can all have a fun time for a change."

Yoongi smiled lightly, eyes meeting his girlfriend's worried ones, "we will have fun. Everyone will finally be together and happy again."

Iris nodded, forcing a tight smile onto her face.

Yoongi's eyes softened at her so tense.

"Eomma?"

"Yes baby?" Iris asked softly, eyes moving to pay attention to her son that eyed her curiously.

Yoongi sighed, moving to start eating again.

Kenji looked serious, his little brows moving in to fit into one straight line.

"Should I tickle Ace the way Daddy does to you?"

Iris's eyes widened, her face falling.

Yoongi choked on his food, chest heaving for air as he cracked in sudden loud laughter.

-

Yoongi flipped through the channels of the television screen before him. Sinking into the couch, he smiled at the strain that he received in his back from the action. Feeling heavy and numb from carrying Kenji all day while moving to drop him off at RJ's, he was just glad he was able to relax a bit as the woman got ready upstairs.

Glancing over at Jungkook, Taehyung, Shawn and Hoseok before him, he nodded over at Taehyung who seemed to be lost while staring at his phone.

Seeing the four quietly lost in their own world's, Yoongi gave into the silence. He enjoyed it now out of habit from spending years with Iris.

He loved silence.

Eyes shutting, he snuggled into the couch more, his side moving to rest lightly on Hoseok's body as he found his back to numb further. He sighed in content, Iris and Kenji on his mind as his forehead unwrinkled and relaxed.

His little trip to mental paradise was instantly ruined when there was ring of the doorbell.

"Jungkook-ah!" Yoongi groaned, not wanting to get up.

Jungkook sighed. About to get up, he stopped when running found the staircase. All men looked over to see three forms rushing to grab hold of the door. Yoongi's eye peeked open. When he didn't see Iris, he went back to trying to sleep as he sunk more into Hoseok who was eyeing Freeda's dressed form with love.

Shawn smiled sweetly when his eyes met Kai, his mind wandering the days he had been spending with her after the wedding. They were different...they were closer than ever, which compared to before, used to seem impossible.

Jungkook seemed to just as dazed when his eyes caught you. He grinned when you winked over at him before dragging a confused Kylie up the stairs.

"What's-"

"Shut up and let us sexy you up," Freeda chimed, laughing before practically pushing Kylie away from the front door where she had entered with Gri, and over and up the stairs.

It was like a summoning of demons come in to drag her innocent soul away, she yelled out for Gri to help but he simply shrugged, in on the plan to lure in Kylie to Yoongi's place.

Moving, he closed the door behind him before walking over to the four familiar faces before him.

"You ready?" he asked, chuckling when seeing Yoongi dozing off in sweats and a sweater.

-

"You ready?" Serina called out from the bed and over at Iris who was struggling with her dress from years back. A dress you had bought her, the green two piece that the woman in glasses always seemed to despise.

"Yes," Iris mumbled, moving out of the bathroom and in front of Serina who sat alone in the room, "and I'll say this a second time...I look like a freshly cut lawn ready to be pissed on by the neighbour's dog."

Serina rolled her eyes at the woman butchering the very idea of the green dress that looked amazing on her. Iris was struggling, trying to get herself to breath as she tried to rip the dress away from her body. "I can't," she struggled, head dramatically arching back, "breatheeeee!"

Serina laughed, feeling the urge to throw over the straightener that was laid out for Kylie to arrive.

"Guess who asked Y/N and us to force that dress on you?" Serina teased, eyes blinking over at Iris who chuckled and moved back into the bathroom.

"I already know," she chimed, taking her glasses out as she moved to grab at mascara. She almost poked herself in the eye with the dark stick and laughed to herself. That was a close one, you could've lost your eye there Iris...

"Who?" Serina sang out, giggling.

"My pervert of a boyfriend," Iris sang out, laughing and remembering the night she had first worn this dress. It had been the first night she had been left alone with Yoongi while Jungkook and you finally spent the night with one another. It was the first intimate night with the man that Iris would never take back...she was glad that night he decided to stay with her instead of leaving and sleeping with Racy that night.

Where would we have been now if he had left?

Smiling to herself, Iris felt butterflies within her as she got lost in nostalgia. She remembered PD Nim's party and how she had danced the night away with Yoongi. It was a beautiful night. Even though he broke his pinky promise and cuddled with me the whole night...I'm glad he stayed.

Iris was grinning like an idiot at the memory of the man kissing her, pulling her onto the bed and asking her to stay. She also remembered him calling her Ivy and felt herself want to pout at the memory.

We've come so far...

Her thoughts broke away from Yoongi when the door barged open.

"I will shoot you straight in the fucking face!" a voice roared.

Iris laughed, Serina getting the straightener ready.

All the woman practically hurled themselves playfully over at a pissed Kylie.

-

Yoongi smiled over at Huli who seemed so tense. Nudging the man who grabbed at drinks to bring over to the rest that were crowded over at the living room, he smiled at him in reassurance.

"Cheer up."

"Hmm," Huli mumbled, nodding as he forced a smile onto his face.

Moving to give a drink to everyone who was laughing and speaking with one another, Huli moved to give an awkward Jimin and Namjoon a drink. He smiled over at them gently as they smiled back, nodding their heads over at him in unison.

Getting up to help him, Huli shook his head and told him to rela. They insisted and Huli laughed before nodding and allowing them to follow him to the kitchen. All stopped by each other in the hall when the front door opened and a form awkwardly moved in.

Watching the woman freeze in her spot as she came in, all three men had different expressions.

Namjoon grinned hugely, eyes moving over the woman's form.

Jimin smiled sweetly, eyes bright as he was in awe of what she was wearing.

Huli's face was hard, eyes soft however. He eyed her neck, his throat clogging up when seeing the woman wearing the gift he had given to her for her birthday.

"Hi," she said shocked, staring at all three men. Her eyes lingered on Huli, her heart breaking.

"Hi," Namjoon piped out, grinning a toothy smile when Kylie's eyes met hers.

"You look beautiful."

"You do," Jimin chimed, following up on Namjoon speaking out to her.

"You've always looked beautiful," Huli said lightly, eyes moving away from her before he awkwardly cleared over at his throat and stared at the ground.

Kylie smiled, her head ducking a slight bit as she took in a breath. She innocently glanced at the ground as a soft smile peered onto her lips.

Namjoon and Jimin smiled insanely at her blushing.

Huli simply walked away, his mind alert on focusing on spending time with friend's and not the drama between Kylie, him and her two love-struck followers.

-

"I love that dress," Yoongi whispered out, his arm around Iris as she cuddled closely beside him.

"I know you do," she chuckled out, drinking a bit of alcohol from her glass before focusing on the others who were excitedly moving to sit in a lame circle, "I know exactly where your eyes go when I'm in this."

"Ass," both said simultaneously.

Iris laughed at that, Yoongi grinned. Both staring over at each other, Iris smiled before pecking his lips twice and quick before focusing on her friends that were immaturely setting up a game before them.

"Aren't we a little old for spin the bottle?"

"Old?" Shawn sang out, laughing as he chugged down the rest of his bottle and put it in the middle of the circle, "Never. Besides, we'll be doing more than making out, there's more to spin the bottle than what horny teenagers use it as."

"I see you never left that stage of your life," Gri piped, chuckling when Shawn sent him a dirty stare.

"I'm up for the dares," Taehyung piped, excited as he sat more comfortably next to Serina who leaned against his thigh tiredly.

"I'm up for the kisses," Kai piped, winking over at Kylie.

Kylie pursed her lips from smiling as she rolled her eyes and sat more comfortably next to Hoseok and Freeda. Glancing over at the three men before her, she eyed each of them and felt her stomach clench.

"I'm up for kissing no one but my wife," Jungkook purred, kissing over at the top of your head as you squirmed over in his grip. About to scold him over you being his fiancee and not his wife, you stopped, not bearing how adorable the man was.

"Me neither," Hoseok popped, nudging over at Freeda's shoulder playfully.

Freeda grinned over at her husband before teasingly looking forward. "I'm down for making out with someone else," she piped, laughing when Hoseok's face fell.

A few laughed, loving that the married couple was being playful and enjoying themselves.

"Okay who wants to spin first?" Namjoon asked lightly, his eyes on Kylie the entire time,

"I'll spin," Yoongi piped, smiling as he hugged at Iris's waist and leaned over to spin. Watching the bottle twirl, all waited patiently for it to land on someone as they casually continued to drink.

It landed on Taehyung.

"Kiss!" Iris suggested amused. She chuckled when Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Taehyung grinned. "Hyung, I dare you to..." he trailed off, a little confused what to exactly put forth for his hyung, "I dare you to pack all my suitcases for me before I leave."

Yoongi snorted.

Everyone else roared in annoyance. "Taehyung-ah!" Jimin shot out irritated, "it's supposed to be a dare now!"

Taehyung stood by it, avoiding the shots of glares he was getting from his friends. Watching Yoongi nod, Taehyung sighed in relief before looking over at his girlfriend who was cracking up. He, however, was just glad he didn't have to pack on his own anymore.

"Alright, go Taehyung-sshi," Yoongi demanded, rubbing his hand out of habit over Iris's skin under her dress. She shivered against him and he smiled to himself.

Taehyung spun the bottle and it landed on Shawn.

Shawn grinned when all the blood in Taehyung's face dispersed and left him. He grew scared and Shawn laughed. "Calm down would you?" Shawn piped, laughing before moving to bring the man closer towards him, "I won't give you a dare, happy?"

Taehyung nodded, waiting for something else entirely. Eyes widening when the man kissed him quick and rolled over to his spot again, Taehyung's lips parted in shock as he tried to recognize what exactly had went down.

Everyone was shocked, laughing and wailing out in excitement instantly. The drinks were clearly starting to take their course.

Shawn simply spun the bottle, laughing as he shook his head over Taehyung still so dazed. Moving to turn at the top of the glass, Shawn wasn't surprised when it landed on Jimin. He wasn't surprised further when shouts were suddenly made for him to kiss the man who sat next to him, Jimin, his best friend.

Jimin's brows furrowed lightly at even Kai cheering it on. She shrugged, laughing hysterically when Shawn sighed and shifted so he could face Jimin. Jimin swallowed harshly when catching the man's gaze.

Hearing everyone shush each other and grow quiet, they watched as Shawn brought his hand out. Doing their handshake, Jimin rolled his eyes before committing to it. As they were at the end and Jimin was finishing up with the making of the sound "swoosh" from his mouth, he swallowed his words when lips crashed against his.

Eyes shutting immediately, he kissed the man back.

"Oh my god," Freeda chimed out, snorting over the men still kissing one another.

Seeing Shawn's hand move over to Jimin's cheek, Jimin tilted his head and allowed his lips to curl over the man's successfully.

Pulling away, Shawn smiled gently as his eyes met Jimin's. "Chim," he greeted, smiling awkwardly before moving his head and hand away from Jimin who was swallowing hard and trying to register what exactly had went down.

Both looking before them and at the bottle again, their brows furrowed over the tingling both were getting at their lips. It was...interesting.

Jimin spun at the bottle and it landed on Kylie.

Namjoon chuckled a bit under his breath when it did, not believing the odds. Smiling, he moved to lean in. Kylie swallowed, wanting to beg for a dare, she didn't want to humiliate the man as she simply leaned in quick and pecked the slightly tipsy man's lips.

She seemed to be the only one who wasn't drunk a part from the host of the party itself. Her eyes met Huli when she pulled away from a smiling Jimin. The man smiled painfully over at her before getting up from the circle and walking towards the hall.

No one seemed to notice him leaving apart from Kylie as everyone drunkenly told her to spin the bottle. Spinning it when she felt Hoseok nudge at her side, she licked her lips when finding it to land on Namjoon. Swallowing when he leaned in instantly, she cursed internally, what's up with the kissing? I thought we were doing dares? She mumbled internally, feeling her stomach flutter as she moved in and lightly kissed the man.

Pulling away, he grinned at her before spinning at the bottle.

Kylie took that as a distraction as she got up from her seat on the ground and moved to follow Huli into the kitchen. She stood awkwardly by the start of the kitchen. Staring over at the man's back, she watched him bend over to bring out more bottles of alcohol from the fridge. Turning around, she seemed to nervously play with her fingers when his eyes met her form. He froze, blinking tiredly over at her.

"Did you need something?" he asked softly, bottles in his hands as he waited and watched Kylie step slowly towards him.

"I uh," she chuckled nervously as she extended her hand and grabbed at one bottle, "y-yeah, I thought I'd help out."

"There's no need," he said gently, smiling over at her before he bent over to carry out more cases, "I'll be fine. Go and have fun with the others."

"I find myself not to have much fun while everyone around me gets drunk and I'm stuck with babysitting," she joked, trying to lighten the mood as she grabbed more from Huli.

He thanked her and her heart fluttered at the smiled he guided her way.

"Huli?"

He licked at his lips, hesitant to move around her as she looked him dead-straight in the eye. Huli knew exactly where this was going, yet, a part of him didn't want to stand here and talk it through. He just wanted to avoid all misunderstanding and focus on what the other's were going on about and shouting over in the living room of his huge house. Huli whined internally when hearing someone dare Hoseok to hump his large lamp by the television. Knowing drunken Hoseok, Huli knew he'd do it.

Hearing nothing from the man, Kylie grew uncomfortable, "I wanted to apologize."

"About what?"

"About all that I said that time of the wedding," she said softly, hand moving towards her stomach over her pink dress, "I ambushed you with all of my feelings...and the baby I-"

"I already knew of the baby," he said lowly, smiling reassuringly over at the woman who grew shocked at that. Before she could question him, he placed the cases on to the counter before going towards her. Her heart skipped a beat at him closing the distance between the two little by little. Seeing his hand stretch out to hover over her chest, he mumbled out, "may I?" while pointing at the locket around her neck.

Kylie nodded.

Moving to grab a hold of the locket, he awkwardly made sure not to let his fingertips touch her skin as he flipped it over. Kylie looked over at the engraving on the back. Two rows of numbers she didn't quite understand. "I know how critical you are with numbers," he said lightly, glancing down at the numbers, "so here I have your birthday..." he trailed off before pointing at the empty space, "and here, if you'd like, I've left room for when the baby's born."

Kylie melted at that. Eyes soft when meeting his, she smiled at him. He simply went back to explaining the rest of the locket. Opening at the side, it peered open. She was taken aback at her not knowing of it's ability, only to further soften when seeing a picture of her smiling with her face covered on one side, while the other side remained empty. "Here, you can have the baby's picture," he said lightly, smiling a tiny bit when seeing the picture he used for her. Kylie hated taking pictures of herself and this was the best he had managed to get.

She smiled when seeing him grow proud of the gift.

"I love it," she said lightly, watching him close the locket up before moving away from her. It fell back onto her chest as he took a step back, her breath hitched lightly at the cold surface hitting her now heated skin, "thank you."

He nodded slowly, eyes tired.

Kylie watched him grab the cases again. Not understanding what got over her, she took hold of his hand that was on the bottles on the counter before rushing in to stand before him. Managing to have her lips crash gently against his confused ones, she kissed him like she missed him. Her lips engulfing his, only to perfectly fit with his as her hand went behind his neck, her other one softly cupping his cheek.

Huli's jaw clenched as he found himself kissing her back, forcing himself to pull away, he muttered out a "sorry" before moving away from her and focusing on grabbing the bottles before him.

Kylie swallowed hard, chest heaving for air. "I'm sorry, I'm the only one who should be sorry," she said lightly, teaching herself how to breathe, the only thing on her mind being how he tasted.

"I shouldn't have told you how I felt about you," he said lowly, grabbing the bottles securely in his arms. He moved to grab the ones that Kylie had placed away before kissing him out of the blue. "I was a disappointment and I'm sorry for that," he said through his teeth, remembering her breaking down over him being the man with the tattoo.

Kylie's heart ached. "You aren't a disappointment," her voice piped, wavering as she continued to speak, "I was scared-"

"Of me."

"Of getting hurt," she clarified, feeling her heart stem on the line with every word she spoke, "I defended myself in the worst possible way, by saying all that and I'm so sorry."

"It's fine," he sighed out, moving to grab all the bottles. When she moved to help him, her eyes stung when he moved back. "It's fine Gwynn," he said smiling, nodding over at her, "no apologies needed. I'm fine, you're fine, the baby's fine. Let's just focus our attention on the fact that we're all alive yeah?"

Kylie eyed him with sadness, growing awkward. What he said next made her want to slap him, she refrained from it however.

"Jimin and Namjoon will gladly give you a shot," he mumbled lowly, "I'm sorry you accidentally slept with me that night instead of one of them. That's what would've been best for you...what you would've wanted."

"You have no idea what I want," Kylie snapped, her emotions getting the best of her as she felt the urge to cry. She didn't cry, she never did on the norm. Which is why, when at the party, she broke completely, shocking the one's closest to her.

"You told me yourself at the wedding," he interjected, remembering her begging for the man with the tattoo to be anyone else but him. She said she prayed for it to be one of the other two that had a thing for her and not him. Not me...

"I," she wanted to scream at him, frustration getting to her, "I didn't mean any of what I said. I was scared and overwhelmed and you were- you were so sweet to me I..."

She trailed off. Moving a strand of hair behind her ear, she took in a long breath, her chest heaving and sucking in with desperation. "I was confused over what I wanted," she said softly, eyeing him awkwardly when saying the last bit quietly.

He laughed nervously at that when seeing the expression on her face. "What," he swallowed, feeling his cheeks warm up, "what about now?"

She shook her head, chest going insane out of habit. "I'm not confused anymore," she said softly, eyes meeting his, "I know what I want now...who I want."

Huli felt his throat tear at her growing just as nervous as him. Feeling his palms sweat while he held the cases to him, both Kylie and Huli looked over at two forms that moved happily into the kitchen.

Namjoon and Jimin joined them. Huli smiled tightly over at Namjoon who wrapped his arm around his shoulder, slurring before glancing over at Kylie who's breath hitched loudly when Jimin hugged her side.

"What you doing here alone with my girl?" Namjoon teased, staring at the side of Huli's face growing tense as the man patted him way too roughly on the back. Huli simply held the cases of beer and tried not to let the men already drunk get to him.

"I was just about leaving your girl," Huli tried not to cringe as he said that, "alone for good," he mumbled to last bit, glancing over at Kylie who was strongly holding Jimin's weight up.

"Your girl?" Jimin piped, trying hard not to laugh, "nahhh! She's my girl!"

Kylie pursed her lips when the man tried to kiss her, feeling her cheeks grow hot, she glanced over at Huli who grew more uncomfortable and saddened while watching Jimin with her.

Moving away, from the three, Huli mumbled a "bye" over at Kylie before walking towards the living room.

"Huli, wait," she piped, groaning slightly in frustration over her situation.

He didn't wait, simply walking ahead.

"What's up with the ugly necklace?" Namjoon hiccupped out, snorting as he pointed over at it and made Jimin look over.

Kylie's eyes softened at that. Watching Huli freeze for a moment, she swallowed looking over at the child-like men who were drooling over her.

"It was given to me by a beautiful man...it itself is beautiful..."

Huli pursed his lips from grinning too largely at that. Feeling his heart flutter and hammer at the same time, Huli didn't look back as he continued to walk forward. He chuckled breathily to himself as he turned the corner.

Kylie giggled breathily to herself, hand wrapping around the necklace and form easing when hearing a slight shy chuckle escape the dark haired man that turned the corner. She felt her knees wanting to give out, her mind going insane. She wanted to run after him and throw herself at him, but she didn't. She focused on the confused drunk men before her.

"You two okay?"

"We are whenever you're around," Jimin sighed out slowly, leaning against the counter.

Kylie smiled, moving to grab his hand. She then went to grab Namjoon's securely in her free one. Looking them both in the eye, she smiled kindly, "I'll always be around for you two."

"The both of us?" Jimin asked softly, eyes hurt like a child when finding out their pet died. His orbs were laced with saddened guilt, probably over the fact that both Namjoon and him played around with her on the day of the wedding. Although both had apologized, they still felt bad for playing her like a game.

Kylie struggled, eyeing the two before her softly. She looked at each of them, her palms sweating in their holds. She knew what to say. She had been thinking and cultivating for days now, her heart with one man, and one man only.

"I've come to the conclusion of wanting to be with one man," she said softly, "I want this person. I want him as an equal."

"Who is it?" Namjoon said gently, his eyes meeting Kylie's welcoming ones. She smiled at him and he grinned at her expression. He could feel it within him that he was the right one for her. He was the one she could confide in and grow old with. He was the one she wanted.

"Yeah," Jimin said softly, tugging at her arm gently and having her look at him. He smiled warmly at her when her eyes were soft, staring into his. He could feel it within him that he was the right one for her. He was the one she could confide in and grow old with. He was the one she wanted.

Kylie licked her lips, smiling hugely as she wrapped her mind over her actually pulling this step. She was going to be straight to the point. She wasn't about wanting to hurt anyone who liked her, she was going to be honest and upfront about where her heart lied and felt comfortable lying with.

She said it. She said the man's name.

-

"Just don't get pregnant again!" Hoseok teased as he hollered over at the couple that were moving up the stairs to sleep.

Yoongi laughed loudly at that as he whacked his arm out in a threat. He chuckled when Hoseok simply winked at him.

"No seriously hyung!" Jungkook slurred, laughing when you cutely tried to cover his mouth with your hand from where you two sat sprawled on the ground, "learn from Taehyung and Hobi hyung, we all managed to use proper ways to avoid pregnancy! I suggest you to not be stupid!"

"Jungkook-ah!" Hoseok roared, laughing instantly along with Gri who nodded hastily.

"Don't pull a Shawn!"

"Excuse me?" Shawn slurred, "my pull out game is amazing! I only managed to get a girl pregnant because of the condoms breaking- thank you very much!"

"Right!" Taehyung laughed loudly, moving to sink into Serina's lap, "Yoongi hyung's the one with the bad pull out gameeeee!"

Iris snorted, "How do they know about that?" she asked Yoongi who stumbled alongside her when climbing up the stairs. She giggled when his hand wrapped fully around her waist, his arm pulling her up the last step as her feet barely touched the ground.

"I told them," Yoongi laughed out, regretting ever saying anything to the men he called his friends.

Moving to grab hold of a giggling Iris in his arms, he moaned against her lips when she twirled in his arms. Smiling when she almost fell back when his hand moved over her backside above her dress, he managed to stabilize her while moving back into an empty room.

Yoongi's one eye peeked open when seeing four bodies moving towards a separate room. He blinked a few times in shock, trying to register exactly what was happening with the four individuals. Blinking, he heard Iris ask him "what's wrong?" before guiding his gaze away from Namjoon, Jimin, Huli, and Kylie and back over towards his girlfriend.

"Nothing," he said smiling, gummy smile out before moving her back into the room and shutting the door behind the both of them, "nothing's wrong. You're here with me...we're amazing."

Iris grinned, rubbing at his chest over the fabric of his dress shirt, "we are amazing," she piped adorably, "we're a great, super duper," she arched her head back, yelling out and giggling, "team!"

Yoongi laughed, swearing as he tried to hold her against him while moving to fall onto the bed. He watched her fall onto it. Grinning when she put her heel onto his chest, his eyes softened at her habit. He rubbed at her bare leg soothingly, looking over at her laying on the bed before him.

"How long until you marry me?" he sighed out, smiling over at her charmingly when she giggled and tried to squirm her leg away from him.

"You really want me to marry you?" she asked jokingly, moving her leg to gently hover over the ground, her back arching up teasingly and provocatively on the bed. She moved her hands up for him to take.

Watching him nod lightly and take hold of her hands, she smiled before tugging his body onto her.

Her eyes were soft when he fell on her, body hovering over hers as he tried to move his weight evenly above her. His muscles arms flexing from under his dress shirt, she looked up at him innocently.

"I love you," Yoongi said gently, eyes staring over at every part of her face. From the edges of her glasses to the tops of her lips, he saw all of it and adored all of her. "I love you and want you as my wife," he said gently, his drunken form moving into her touch when she started to slowly unbutton his shirt.

Iris nodded gently, "I want to be your wife," she popped, trying not to flush as she grinned hugely up at Yoongi.

Yoongi's expression matched hers. "Really?" he asked, growing insecure while staring at the beautiful woman underneath him.

"Yes."

"Then why reject me repeatedly," he said softly, eyes staring intensely down into hers.

Iris's fingers froze at the lower part of his shirt. Eyes moving to meet his deep ones, her eyes were way past being soft. They practically melted into her skull as they stung. "I've never rejected you Yoongi oppa," she said gently, her palm moving past his bare chest underneath the shirt, "at first we both agreed it was too early...but the other times, you laughed before I'd give you an answer. I'm ready, but I don't think you are yet."

Yoongi's brows arched at that. Having the sudden urge to kiss every part of her face and apologize for his ambush, he drunkenly nuzzled his nose against hers. "I've just been scared you'd make excuses so I'd change the subject every time I brought it up," he admitted, feeling scared and vulnerable with the idea of asking the woman all over again while sober.

"I won't," she said gently, her legs wrapping around his waist as she moved to hug him tightly, "I want to marry you Yoongi...let me marry you."

Yoongi smiled at that, chuckling, he kissed at her neck in excitement, having her shiver away from him.

"Iris," he breathed out, grinning down at her before he slowly tugged down at his pants. She helped him, moving her arms to his wallet. Pulling out a condom he normally carried with him, she smiled at him as he ripped into it and slowly put it onto him.

Getting out of her underwear, she smiled over at Yoongi when he helped her out of the top of her dress. In nothing but her bra and the second part of the green two-piece, Iris took in a few heavy breaths when Yoongi leaned down to kiss her gently.

Her heart was exploding in her chest as he kissed her, lips moving down her neck so neatly and cutely, her breath got caught in her throat.

"Iris," he repeated, breath getting caught in his throat as he slowly moved into her. His eyes met the woman who's breathing increased a drastic measure, her hands moving to fully pull his dress shirt off of him and toss it next to her underwear. "Will you marry me?" he asked, smiling, gums out as he moved slowly and gently above her.

She nodded hastily, neck collapsing in as she forced herself to breath. Head burying into his neck as she arched up, she giggled. "Yes, yes I will, I will!" she chimed, hugging the man she wanted by her for the rest of her life, tightly around her.

She moaned softly when he increased his pace, both moving gently together as their breathing patterns grew to fit with one another's as well. She grinned when he pecked her lips cutely, staring at her as his hips teased her every breath with a gasp.

"You will?"

She whimpered, nodding as her head arched back.

"Okay."

"Ask me tomorrow," she piped cutely, wanting for him to be actively sober and ask her.

"I will," he chuckled out, grinning hugely before kissing her deeply.

Iris's breath shook against his when he pulled her form high off the bed, helping her move quicker with his body. She hugged at his shoulders, flipping them over before moving on top of him as he lay below her. She grinned, leaning down to gently kiss him as her hips moved in quick "8" formations above him. His breath quickened, moans leaving both of them.

"Pinky promise?" she asked softly, knowing he'd probably just grow scared and not ask her.

"Yes," he said smiling, breath shaking as he held at her hip with one hand, before the other went to wrap his pinky over hers that she struck out.

"If you don't, I'll ask you," she said gently, giggling before increasing her speed while riding the man. Watching his eyes squint, she moaned, kissing him deeply.

"Don't ask me," he said gently, eyes meeting hers as both his hands went over her hips, helping maintaining her pace that was slowly getting him more and more riled.

"Wh-y," she moaned, chest heaving for breath, "Why not?"

"I know I'll get scared and say no," he said lightly, staring up at her eyes.

Iris slowed down at that. Her eyes were soft. "You aren't ready are you," she asked gently, eyes studying the man below her.

Iris gasped when he took hold of her arms before yanking her underneath him again. She smiled when his hands went over her wrists, gently pumping into her, he became a little harsher, a little hungrier with her. "I don't know where-" he grunted, "where I stand yet. Let me figure that out and I'll pop the question."

She moaned, laughing before whining as she begged to have her wrists let go. When he did, she wrapped her arms around his bare torso immediately, moaning out his name as he moved to kiss her neck.

"Ask me soon."

"I will."

"If you don't..."

"You'll what?" he asked laughing, staring down at her whimpering below him.

"I'll leave you," she joked, grinning hugely when he rolled his eyes.

"You're stuck with me, we both know that," he said mumbled, his lips nipping at her neck as he moved down her chest.

"I am," she piped breathless, shaking as she clung onto him.

"I love you," he groaned out, burying his face into her hair that fly onto different parts of the pillow underneath her.

She moaned in response, her fingers digging into his back as she gasped, her head arching back in pleasure. She bit her lower lip from moaning too loudly, her drunk and vulnerable form taken its course from being in tune with Yoongi's body.

She missed him. She missed being with him like this, so reckless, so young and in love. She missed her boyfriend. "I love you!" she squeaked out, her head shaking as she tried to hide it at his neck, finding the wind to be knocked out of her as he made her his all over again...

-

Present time.

-

"You open the door," Iris yelled softly, pushing Shawn over to the bedroom door that seemed to be sealed shut.

Shawn snapped back at her under his breath, making sure not to make so much noise as both hovered over the room next to the one they woke up from.. "Iris we've ran around, we've seen half our friends passed out downstairs, Hobi on the fucking roof for fucks sake! I can't handle if I open this door and see Kook's candy cane ight?"

"I've seen it before," she snapped back, "it wasn't that bad!"

"You said it should be in a museum!" he argued back, terrified to see what was behind the sealed door.

"Yes, I did say that."

"You open the door."

"Shawn grow a pair!"

"I have a pair and they're beautiful!"

Iris groaned. Shoving at the grown man's shoulder, she moved to grab hold of the doorknob. Slowly having the door peek open, she popped her head in. She felt Shawn's head pop in on top of hers as both skeptically looked inside.

Eyes narrowing over at what he saw, Shawn grew confused. "Orgy?" he suggested, not understanding what he was seeing.

Iris shook her head, slowly closing the door. Swearing when she accidentally had it slam into the side of Shawn's head that was still popping into the room, she apologized drastically. He groaned, glaring over at her. First the eye and now my fucking skull?

"I don't think they had sex," she said softly, whispering over at Shawn before dragging him away from the room Huli, Kylie, Namjoon, and Jimin were cuddling in. All were sprawled on the bed in different positions. Not wanting to know how they got there, Iris was just glad she could take that as a sign of them getting along. I guess?

"Where we going now?" Shawn sighed out, letting the woman in glasses pull him along the hallway once again.

"Still gotta find my boyfriend," she piped, smiling over at Shawn sweetly in attempts to have him not pout and mope as much.

He rolled his eyes. "Right."

-

The previous night.

-

"Right," Iris chimed sarcastically, giggling as she snuggled closer into Yoongi's arms on the bed.

Yoongi grinned, "I'm serious," he slurred, staring over at her in nothing but his dress shirt, "you could walk into class to teach your children art like this! Totally perfessional!"

Iris laughed. Moving her leg onto his thigh, she hugged him closer to her. Pouting cutely, she covered at his eyes as she tried to get him to sleep. Every time she'd bring her hand away from his face, he'd fling his eyelids open playfully. She'd whine, but also giggle as she shook in his arms.

"Yoongi oppa!"

He grinned, "say it again," he chimed, loving it when she called him oppa.

Iris shook her head, giggling. Yoongi's brows furrowed as he leaned over and moved on top of the woman. She hugged him, yelling out oppa playfully as he mimicked fakely his angered form. Both fooling about, Iris smiled when he kissed her before wobbling off the foreign bed they just spent so much time together on.

"Where you going?" she whined, trying to pull him back to cuddle.

"I'll be right back, you sleep," he said smiling sweetly before pecking her forehead. Watching her snuggled into the pillow as he moved towards the bedroom door, she scolded him tiredly from her spot.

"You better come back or I'll be mad!"

Yoongi nodded, laughing. "I'll always come back to youuuuu!" he sang out the last bit causing Iris's nose to scrunch as she cringed drunkenly at his note change.

Watching him leave, she smiled, sighing as she made herself more comfortable on the bed.

He took forever, the minutes getting distracted by Iris falling in and out of sleep. Hearing the bedroom door open, she cocked her head up cutely, hair all over the place as her eyes met the man who stumbled giggling into the room. She watched him apologize to the dresser in the room when he almost bumped into it. The moment he called the object "bud" Iris knew it wasn't Yoongi. An apology and then bud? Shawn?

"Shawn? What're you doing?" she asked as she moved to sit up a little on the bed.

Shawn's head whipped over to her. He grinned instantly when seeing Iris. "Irisssss!" he chimed before rushing over to throw himself at her on the bed. She giggled, moving under his weight with difficulty as she threw him to her side. Glancing at him growing confused, she asked him what he was mumbling about.

"You know?"

He hiccuped.

"I have a secret," he sang out, smiling sweetly and drunkenly over at the woman who lay next to him.

"What? What?" Iris asked sleepy, yawning hugely like a little lion as she snuggled closer towards her drunk friend.

"I used to have a major, huge, huge," he used his hands to emphasize his words, "huge huge huge crush on you, but then you got with sex tape hyung."

Iris's eyes widened cutely, her mouth opening to the point where she almost drooled. "Whaaaaaa?" she asked, throwing her arm around the man drunkenly as he began to talk about his life.

"Hm."

"That's so cool!" Iris piped, giggling.

"Yes it is! But you and Yoongi are cute," he said smiling, "I don't like you like that anymore."

Iris pouted. "You don't?"

Shawn's eyes narrowed as he brought his two fingers a tiny bit close to one another before his eye. "Maybe this much," he said laughing, moving to hug her back.

"Did you see Yoongi?"

Shawn nodded. "Yes, he saw an angel on the roof and went to go catch it from falling," he said sleepily, snuggling into the pillow next to Iris as he hugged her. "The others, I don't know...everyone's all over the place."

Iris smiled. "Okay," she said gently, "we can sleep then," she piped adorably, moving in his arms as her head of hair tickled at his face.

He spit it away from his face in annoyance before adjusting his head in a way where she wouldn't be a distraction to his sleep. Snuggling into her form, he let his cheek rest onto her shoulder, almost instantly snoring when she knocked out.

-

Present day.

-

Iris's eyes widened when her eyes met her boyfriend.

"Yoongi!" she exclaimed, eyes wide and mouth dropping when seeing Yoongi on the edge of the roof. Hoseok had managed to stumble off of his side, confused and terrified from the height. However, with Yoongi, he wouldn't wake up. Iris had to yell with the help of Shawn for the man to even stir.

Yoongi had an emptied glass of milk in his hand, one leg dangling from the side of the huge home. Being on the lower part of the roof compared to where Hoseok was at, Iris and Shawn grumbled to themselves as they threw over little rocks to get Yoongi woken. The man's foot was starting to swell from the dangling...

Jolting awake, Yoongi almost fell off the side.

Iris panicked. "You idiot!" she yelled over at him, whining as she moved over to the patio tables in attempts to help him. She figured this is how he got onto this side of the roof. There were chairs stalked onto the patio table, furniture used as stepping tools.

Yoongi was confused.

"How'd I...I saw an angel I-"

Shawn grinned to himself. "You saw Hobi hyung," he said sighing, exhausted and wanting to back and sleep in the unfamiliar bed he had woken up in. "You saw him on the roof last night and probably tried to save the angel..."

There was sudden loud laughter from inside the house.

It was Hoseok, as always.

-

"You guys don't have to help," Huli said softly, smiling over at the three that stayed in as the other's gathered outside, "I'll be fine, go have fun and try to sober up."

Namjoon and Jimin blinked over at him. Namjoon was cranky, his head ache getting the best of him, while Jimin, well Jimin was passing out on any surface he managed to get his head on.

Kylie on the other hand, all she managed to do was almost accidentally spill drinks onto the ground when gawking over at the man she loved and cared for. Her mouth went dry when he looked over at her with a soft expression. Smiling gently at her, her ears grew red as she nodded and instantly looked down, moving to grab more bottles.

Huli's brows furrowed at her...blush? Watching her eyeing all three of the men before her, including him, he smiled gently over at her when she looked his way every so often. He was confused over her constantly eyeing him, but he let it be as he focused on handling the trash. He couldn't help but smile to himself over her ears growing red when he acknowledged her. But then again, they could be going red from Namjoon or Jimin...

"If we help you out, can you give Jimin a pillow and give me an aspirin?" Namjoon asked, chuckling as he rubbed over at his temple.

Huli grinned, patting the man on the back. "Anything for the man who locked us into a room together," the man piped amused, remembering the night all were stuck in a room because a stubborn and drunk Namjoon wouldn't let them go. Jimin had made an orgy joke, only to have Namjoon grow angry as he sat right by the crack of the door, sealing the door shut.

"You had your hands all over Kylie," Jimin mumbled, snuggling into the couch in the living room, "don't act like you didn't appreciate that shit."

Kylie almost tripped over the coffee table. Avoiding eye contact with Huli, she tried not to let her mind wrap around how she had woken up in his arms. He himself, grew uncomfortable as he threw an empty trash bag over at Jimin's sleeping form. The tired man knocked out incredibly quick.

"Let's just clean up and forget this night ever happened," Huli sighed out, moving a hand through his dark hair.

"I don't want to forget it," Kylie said softly, smiling gently as she continued to pick up paper plates.

All the men smiled at that. She looked beautiful smiling gently to herself.

-

"Long night huh?"

Yoongi drank at his coffee, his one leg that dangled the whole night still wobbling and shaking a little as he put most of his weight on Iris who stood close to him. He thanked Jin again for it, smiling over at Faera, Freeda's sister who handed over coffee and morning espresso over to everyone hangover and groaning.

"I'm guessing the same for you?"

Jin smiled as he glanced over at Faera who blushed. Walking away, he slapped over at Yoongi's shoulder when the man grinned a little too largely in attempts to tease his hyung. Walking away, Yoongi was about to groan and whine into Iris's shoulder when a woman suddenly moved before them, donuts and bagels displayed on the two boxes she carried.

"Racy," Yoongi said smiling, grabbing at a donut.

Iris whacked his hand. "We've got cookies at home," she scolded and he sighed, moving to grab at the bagel instead.

"Morning," Iris piped sweetly, "how's Julia?" she asked, wanting to know how well Racy and her partner were doing.

"She's great, she's gone with baby out for the day. Both are planning something, I just don't know it yet," she said laughing, her eyes narrowing playfully as she tried to figure out what her family were plotting against her as a surprise.

"Well I hope it's a surprise party," Yoongi mumbled as he ate his bagel, "I'm down for partying on your birthday."

"Enough partying for you roof boy," Iris piped. She grinned hugely when Yoongi glared over at her, his foot still aching from the swelling and rush of blood.

"There's always room for some partying...no matter how old we get one day right?" Racy piped, enthusiastic as she laughed when Yoongi smirked in triumph.

"Nope."

"Yes."

"Don't make me poke your eye," Iris snapped, stealing a bit of Yoongi's bagel before popping the little rip of the bread into her mouth.

"Don't make me steal your birth control," he mumbled back, grinning as he sipped from his coffee, "we agreed Kenji was enough for now, but I'll change that real quick."

"Don't be smug."

"I will be."

"Cut it out."

"No, it's too fun."

"Yoongi!"

"Yoongi oppa," he piped grinning, eyes glancing over at her pouting bottom lip as he finished. He smiled at how amazing it felt to just bitter and playfully create meaningless banter with the woman.

"...and bitchstick is out," Racy added, laughing as she instantly moved away from the two who were eyeing one another's lips nonchalantly.

"Bye," Iris chuckled out, watching the woman leave to aid over a hungover Jungkook and you.

Yoongi eyed the woman beside him laugh. Smiling lightly to himself as he put the coffee to his lips, he let his gaze move over all of her features. Her aged beauty still so young and similar to when he first met her. His mind going to the first night they danced, both forced against their will to go to a rehearsal dinner alone without Jungkook or you...that was the first night he managed to build familiarity with the beautiful, and clumsy woman in glasses. The art student, the genius, the selfless woman...he grew fond of Iris Sommers that night.

Iris knew he was staring at her. Letting her sweet gaze meet his eyes, she pecked at his cheek, hand moving over to his back as she slowly stroked his upper spin, her fingertips getting lost into the back of his neck. She loved how his scent remained similar, easing her every day and every night. He smelt the same from when she met him...however something more dull and beautiful lingered now with age. Something comfortable...she loved the man before her. At first, it was a fan and idol relationship. She had poked him in the eye, hit her head against his, managed to almost drive his dying self when she kneed him in the groin and threw his head onto a glass edge. What a normal fan and idol experience? She laughed internally to herself. They weren't normal. Nothing about their relationship had been normal.

He had shown her attitude in the beginning for trying to speak some sense about him over Racy at the time. He had then later, lured her onto the dance floor, held her close and told her she was beautiful the night of the rehearsal dinner. They had been stranded that night and she was glad. Because, that night, after all the partying and all the sexual tension died down, she had slept in his arms that night, stuck in his room and arms. She had broken the boundary of 'just a fan' that night, only to further break it when on their blind date.

They were set up, sure. But Iris knew, she felt it within her. Even if they hadn't been set up that time by Jungkook or you, Yoongi and her would've found a way to end up with one another. She knew...she just knew, that no matter who came between them before...they would've found a way to cross one another's lives like a broken stream reuniting after the shifting of time. We're meant for one another...my fingers were meant to gauge his eye out when we first met. Iris pursed her lips from smiling too large at her internally joking over her cheesiness in the moment. She couldn't help it.

"I love you."

Yoongi smiled, sipping lightly at his coffee as he smiled and looked over at his friends that were all irritated and whining to each other. He smiled at the family he managed to be apart of and maintain. All the faces he never wanted to see drift before him. They weren't just his friends, they were family.

Yoongi's eyes gleamed. He smiled hugely, his gums moving out as he turned his head to look over at the woman he loved. He remembered last night. He remembered asking her to marry him yet again. He also remembered telling her he'd ask her while sober. And I will, he sighed internally while staring at her, trying to read whether or not she remembered any of last night, I will ask her soon...

Iris smiled. She remembered. She definitely remembered that bit, her heart fluttering at the very thought of being the man's wife. She smiled to herself. I'll wait. I'll wait as long as he wants to finally pull that step.

"I love you," he said back, moving to wrap his arm around Iris's shoulder and bring her into his side.

He smiled, lips poking over at the top of her head as he lingered. He mumbled his love for her once again into her hair before glancing over at his family that crowded around the donut boxes Racy now struggled with.

I'll love you 'til the end.

-

A/N: I'm going to include an epilogue. However, I'm also going to include a prologue where I'll write about the rehearsal dinner Iris and Yoongi had gone to in "The Bad Blind Date" where they had been alone for the first time. Once these next two little shorts will be out (epilogue and prologue) "Another Bad Blind Date" will officially be over. I'll have the rap written and out from a fellow reader, along with maybe a Q&A.

Thank you so fucking much for this journey. Although there were many ups and downs, this intense storyline I put my all into and I'm so honoured to have met so many great ARMY through this. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I hope to write more for you all! Thank you for the support and the love!

Now, before I leave you with this final chapter, I've been tagged by so many lovely people with different tags, so since I'm a lazy asshole, why not just ask me questions and I'll answer them soon. Ask anything you want right here and I'll respond to the ones I choose. Ask anything! And i mean ANYTHING! I've literally got no filter so woohoo!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 783 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
13.9K 865 67
Ok. So truth. I am not good a summarizing anything. So what I will do is give you a little preview of what I am working on. Read what I got so far an...
193K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
39.9K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...