In My Arms | fangle | under e...

By canislupusexe

(tw: description contains self-harm, bullying, death, and a small mention of drugs) "Woah, look at her eyes!"... More

>> characters <<
chapter one, part one | A Fresh Start
chapter one, part two | A Fresh Start
chapter two | Sabotage or Sincere?
chapter three | Welcome to the Family
chapter four | Cliche Games
chapter five | Stargazing
chapter six, part one | Sleeping Over
chapter six, part two | Sleeping Over
chapter eight | The Dance
chapter nine | Asking
chapter ten | Shopping With Problems
chapter eleven | The Dress
chapter twelve | Best Day?
chapter thirteen | Confessions
chapter fourteen | A Twisted Cinderella
γ€π˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ 15】Him
γ€ο»Ώπ˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ 16】The House by the Woods
γ€ο»Ώπ˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ 17】Two Shades of Sicko
γ€ο»Ώπ˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ 18】Slow and Painful
γ€ο»Ώπ˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ 19】In My Arms
γ€π˜Šπ˜©π˜’π˜±π˜΅π˜¦π˜³ 20】 The Road to Recovery

chapter seven | Karaoke

1.9K 52 50
By canislupusexe

>> 10:07 am <<

>> chica's p.o.v. 

"Babe, wake up."

Why the fuck is he waking me up?

"Babe. Wake Up."

For the love of God, fuck off.

"Babe..."

"Freddy, sweetheart, as much as I love you, I will stab a pencil so far through your neck that it comes out of the other side of you continue trying to wake me up," I replied. I continued lying on the floor with my face pressed against my pillow. The shaking stopped. I lifted my head slightly to see Freddy smiling at me.

"Well, you sure are a sleeping beauty." He said. I rolled my eyes and slowly sat up. I looked around me to see everyone else was asleep.

"Freddy you bastard! No one else is even awake!" I whisper-yelled at him. He laughed quietly as I glared. I hate him so much, yet I love him all the same. He was the first person who actually treated me... good, I guess. I may have my flaws and can come off as a bitch to the untamed eye, but Freddy saw past my rough exterior.

>> flashback <<

I pulled my books out of my locker slowly, placing them in my backpack with no enthusiasm. Once I finished, I slung it over my shoulders and began to walk down the hall. I kept my head down as I navigated the large clumps of people. I prayed that I could just make it out of the doors in time.

"And where do you think you're going Ms. Bibby?" A familiar voice asked. I winced. Play it cool.

"Oh hey, Mr. Bidybab! You know I'm glad you ask cause the interesting thing is I was looking for your room!" I replied.

"Oh really? You were looking for the classroom in which you've been attending for the past five months? Are you sure you weren't trying to... I don't know... Skip detention?" He asked. I frowned, making it as convincing as I could. 

"Wow... Honestly, Mister, I'm appalled you would even think such a thing... I mean really-"

"Inside the classroom Ms. Bibby." I scowled. I guess you can't win 'em all. As I went to walk in, I heard a familiar voice pipe up.

"Actually, you're gonna have to excuse Chica this time. Special note from the principal." I looked over my shoulder and saw Freddy Fazbear, holding a slip of paper. I watched as my teacher grabbed the note and analyzed it. What the fuck did I do to piss off the principal and why did he send his son to retrieve me. Mr. Bidybab sighed and shooed us off. As I walked down the hall with Freddy I couldn't help but avoid eye contact, but the curiosity was eating me up.

"So, what does Mr. Fazbear want with me?" I asked. Freddy looked over with a smile.

"He just wants to hang." He replied. My head snapped up.

"Excuse me?" I asked. He laughed.

"I was making a joke cause I'm Mr. Fazbear too... technically. Anyways I totally faked that slip to get you outta there. Living with the principal for 15 years makes it pretty easy to forge his signature." He said. My eyebrows furrowed.

"W-What? Then why'd you-"

"Bail you out? Cause you seem fun. I mean, you picked a fight with Dread. And won? Do you know how many people survive Dread Bear? I mean how do you think he got that nickname. Anyways... You up for dairy queen and then the park? I can do some serious damage on the court." He said. I looked at him, a bit unsure of why he was treating me like this. I looked down at my shoes, my cheeks red, and there a fluttery feeling in my stomach.

"Yeah, okay," I replied. Maybe he wouldn't treat me the way everyone else did. At least for now, he seemed like a good guy.

>> end of flashback <<

I smiled as I remembered that moment. Freddy really changed me. After that day, we got closer and closer, and eventually, he asked to be my boyfriend. I'd never been happier after that honestly. He was probably the best thing that ever happened to me

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he sat next to me.

"Just the first time you talked to me," I said as I looked at him. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me close and placed his face in the crook of my neck. I giggled at the feeling.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you."

"Yes, Freddy."

"Well, I do."

"I know."

"You're amazing, beautiful, funny, smart, and I can't wait to grow old with you."

I smiled at what he was saying to me. Sure, he can be a total smart ass sometimes, but he also can be a really sweet guy. I love him, no matter who he is.

"Me too," I said as I kissed his cheek.

I looked around the room and gasped at what I saw. Freddy looked up with worry in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern lacing his voice.

"Look," I said as pointed to the red sleeping bag. He laughed at what he saw. We stood up and walked over. There on the floor was Mangle and Foxy snuggled together.

"Look how cute they are," I said, clapping my hands together. Freddy chucked.

"Yeah, they're pretty cute together, but not as cute as us." He said as he put his arms around my waist.

"I don't know. They're really adorable when they're cuddling like that." I said as I looked at them.

Mangle's face was buried in Foxy's chest while his arms were wrapped around her. His chin lay against the top of her head since he was taller than her.

"Freddy, make sure they don't wake up, I'm going to get my phone," I said as I unzipped the tent. I ran to the house as fast as I could. It was such a hassle to go all the way there for my phone but I wouldn't have had to if it wasn't for Golden. Freddy told Golden to leave his phone but Golden said he wouldn't unless everybody else did.

Bastard...

I opened the door and ran up the stairs. I searched my bag and finally grabbed it before running back down. As I was getting close to the bottom I didn't move my foot up fast enough. I saw the floor coming closer and closer until I ended up on the ground.

"Ow," I said to no one in particular. I peeled my face off the floor and stumbled to get up. I caught my balance quickly and started to run once again. I made my way to the door and ran towards the tent. Soon enough, I was there, and I could finally snap my photo of the two cuddle bugs.

>> timeskip <<

>> foxy's p.o.v. <<

I slowly opened my eyes and was greeted with nothing but white. Did I die? I looked a little closer at the white encircling my vision. It's... hair. Hair? I moved my head around and I realized what I had been doing. I quickly unwrapped my arms from Mangle and ran my hand through my hair. I must have done that while I was sleeping. I really hope no one saw that.

"Good morning Foxy." I heard Chica say in a condescending manner. I quickly turned my head to see her standing a few feet away with Freddy by her side. I groaned and flopped on the floor.

"You saw that, didn't you?" I asked without opening my eyes.

"Yup," Chica replied. I groaned again.

"Awww. Don't worry. It was cute." She said in a baby voice. I growled and sat up. She was trying to hold back her laugh while I glared at her. I then saw something that made my close my eyes.

"Chica..."

"Yes?"

"Did you take a picture?"

"No."

I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Check it." She said as she tossed her phone at me. I went to her photos and looked through everything. Not one album went unsearched. She had no pictures of me and Mangle cuddling. I tossed her phone back at her.

"Told you so." She said with a smirk.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

"I have to go to the restroom." She said as she walked out of the tent.

>> chica's p.o.v. <<

I quickly walked into the house and away from the tent, an evil smirk on my face. It is truly a magnificent thing to be cunning. Yes, Foxy did look through my gallery, and no, it was not there, but it would seem that printers come in quite handy at times

I walked into Mr. Fazbear's office and looked at the printer. I took out the picture of Foxy and Mangle. I sighed happily before putting in it my pocket making a mental reminder to put it with my other picture. Oh yes, the other picture. It sounds ominous but it's not that bad. It's just one of Bonnie and Marty kissing. Like I would let Bonnie just delete it.

I walked out of the office and into the living room. I heard my stomach grumble and stopped in my tracks. How long has it been since I've eaten? Jeez. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. Where's the pizza when you need it. I rummaged around until I found a granola bar. I frowned. I guess it'll just have to do. I opened it and walked towards the door. Once I was outside I walked to the tent.

"Hey," I said to them as I walked in.

"Hey." A few people replied.

"Chica?"

"Yes, Foxy?" I asked him.

"Swear that you won't tell anyone about that? Especially Mangle." He asked. I thought for a moment.

"Nah," I replied. He frowned.

"Please?" He asked, dragging the last syllable. I stared at him before sighing.

"Fine." I drawled out.

"Thanks, Chica." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes.

"How are we gonna wake the others," I asked Freddy. He smiled mischievously.

"Oh, I know just how to wake them up." Before I could ask him what he was planning, he ran out of the tent.

"Oh boy..." I heard Foxy mumble. I shook my head and laughed. Freddy can be very evil sometimes, but that's why I love him. We waited patiently, and soon, Freddy came back with his hands behind him.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Cover your ears." Was all he said. I gave him a confused look but did as I was told. I looked towards Foxy and saw him also covering his ears. I watched quizzically as Freddy pulled out what was behind his back.

There was a loud honk that echoed through the tent. Freddy has grabbed a bullhorn and a megaphone. Now that is some chaotic energy.

>> spring's p.o.v. <<

What the fuck just happened? I looked around and saw Freddy with a bullhorn and a megaphone. I glared at him. That damn fucker woke me up from the best dream I'd had in a while!

"We've got a big day ahead of us!" Freddy said with a big smile.

"If it's so big then why'd you let us sleep through half of it," I said with a tired look on my face. I heard Golden stifle a laugh. Freddy glared at me.

"No need for the sarcastic remarks, Spring." He replied, his voice sour. 

"There's also no need for you to be annoying, but you still do it," I replied.

"I'm annoying?" He asked.

"Yes. Matter of fact, you're very annoying." I said, keeping my stare as cold as ice and as hard as rock.

"Hey, I don't need my best friend and my brother killing each other," Golden said, moving his arms in the air. I rolled my eyes and flopped back onto my sleeping bag. I don't need this right now. I've already got enough thoughts running through my head.

"What are we doing today?" Mangle asked as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"Well, before Spring rudely interrupted me, I was gonna say that we should have a karaoke battle," Freddy said with jazz hands. I rolled my eyes. Dumbest idea ever. But then again, aren't they all. Everyone looked at each other and nodded.

"If you want to have a karaoke battle, raise your hand," Fred said. I looked and everyone raised their hand. Even Golden. It seemed that everyone's eyes were piercing into my soul and digging out my heart.

"Fine," I said with a sigh. Everyone cheered happily. I rolled my eyes. Talk about gay. Not that I have anything against gays! I actually think... Okay yeah subject change, no more talking about gays.

>> golden's p.o.v. <<

"So how are we gonna do this without a karaoke machine?" I asked as I looked at my brother. He smiled at me.

"No," I said as I gave him a stern look.

"Oh... Come on Golden." He pleaded.

"No. I am not letting anyone in my room. No one goes in there but me. You know that Freddy." I said as I crossed my arms. His smile faltered to a frown. I do believe I win this battle. His frown then shaped into a smirk.

"You know Golden... I'm sure mom and dad would absolutely love to hear how you snuck out to Spring's house to go to that party at Carl's last weekend." Freddy said to me. My eyes narrowed.

"You. Wouldn't. Dare." I replied with a growl. He raised an eyebrow and pulled out his phone. He fidgeted with it for a moment before holding it up to his ear.

"Hey, mom. I just wanted to let you know that-" I cut him off by snatching the phone from him and hanging up. He smirked and raised his eyebrow.

"Is that a yes?" He asked me. I sighed.

"Fine," I said. He gave a satisfied grin.

>> freddy's p.o.v. <<

Damn, I can't believe that worked! I guess having a blackmail genius for a girlfriend pays off.

"Alright, gang. Back inside and into Golden's room." I said I unzipped the tent. Everyone filed out and onto the lawn. I could feel Golden's glare on the back of my neck. Oh well! We walked inside and up the stairs. We finally got to the gold door after a little bit of time. I looked it over quickly. Signs that read stuff like "Keep out" and "Golden's Room" or "Beware" were tacked onto it. Corny ass.

"Move it, moron," Golden said as he shoved me out of the way. I crossed my arms and glared at him. He pulled the black lanyard off his neck and shoved a key in the hole. He moved it to the right, then back again, and then pulled it out.

"Alright. This is my room. Don't touch anything unless I give you permission. Which I won't. So if you touch anything I'll bite off your hands" He said as he put the lanyard around his neck. I raised my eyebrows. What kind of threat even was that? He moved the doorknob and opened the door. My eyes widened as I looked in his room. There were all kinds of electronics, instruments, gaming consoles, and what seemed like anything you could think of.

"How did you afford all of this!?" Felix asked, seemingly as surprised as the rest of us.

"You know how we get money from the holidays and our report cards? Well... Yeah." Golden replied as he plopped himself on a black bean bag. It was true. Our Grandparents send us $100 on every holiday, whether we celebrate it or not, and when our report cards come we get five dollars for an F, $10 for a D, $15 for a C, $20 for a B, and $50 for an A. Sweet, I know. But what I didn't know was that Golden saved it and bought all of this.

"Man... I sure wish that I was this smart with my money." I said as I looked around. He smirked and fiddled on his phone.

"Are we gonna do this karaoke thing or not?" Golden asked as he stood up.

"Oh yeah. Do you have speakers?" I asked him.

"Only the best." He smirked and walked towards his closet.

"Spring, come over here and help me out," Golden called out to his friend. I huffed and crossed my arms. There's something about Spring that sets me off. Just... Gives me the wrong feeling... You know? I can't really explain it. I'm probably just overreacting. Him and Golden pulled out two speakers that were about as tall as Billy. I looked at the speakers and then at Golden.

"These must have cost a fortune!" I said as I looked at the speakers up and down.

"Actually, I got them for $100 on DealDash," Golden replied. He smirked as he looked at them proudly. I rolled my eyes. What a show-off.

"Well... We still need to get them downstairs... and into the yard."

>> timeskip <<

Golden and Spring had their hands on their knees as they panted. It was a real struggle to move the speakers down the stairs, but they did it. As they caught their breath, I hooked up the microphone and Golden's computer and went to YouTube.

"Alright, who's first?" I asked everyone. No one answered. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. I'll go first." I said as I looked up my video.

"I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayin' to a god that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even

Her best days will be some of my worst
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first
While I'm wide awake she's no trouble sleeping
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even, no

What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK
I'm falling to pieces, yeah

They say bad things happen for a reason
But no wise words gonna stop the bleeding
'Cause she's moved on while I'm still grieving
And when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven even, no

What am I gonna to do when the best part of me was always you,
And what am I supposed to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK
I'm falling to pieces, yeah
(One still in love while the other ones leaving)
I'm falling to pieces
('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)

Oh you got his heart and my heart and none of the pain
You took your suitcase, I took the blame
Now I'm try'na make sense of what little remains ooh
'Cause you left me with no love and no love to my name

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing
Just prayed to a god that I don't believe in
'Cause I got time while she got freedom
'Cause when a heart breaks no it don't break
No it don't break
No it don't breakeven no

What am I gonna do when the best part of me was always you and
What am I suppose to say when I'm all choked up and you're OK
(Oh glad your okay now)
I'm falling to pieces yeah
(One still in love while the other ones leaving)
I'm falling to pieces yeah
('Cause when a heart breaks no it don't breakeven)

Oh it don't breakeven no
Oh it don't breakeven no"

As I finished the song everybody clapped. I took a slight bow and handed Foxy the microphone.

>> foxy's p.o.v. <<

Good Thor, I'm actually doing this. I typed my song in the search bar and waited for it to play.

"All I wanted was to be on the stage
But I'm living my dreams
From inside of a cage

Don't look away

Don't turn your backDon't you dare disengageJoints are rustyTank is emptyNow I'm running on rage

All alone on Pirate Cove

It drove me half insaneEven if you'll never hearI'll sing a cheer to ignore the pain

But I just want to be noticed

I only crave your gazeBut when you look awayFrom my displayIt sends me in a craze'cause I just want you to noticeI just want everyone to knowBut now my heart is darkMy bite is worse than my barkI just wanna put on a show

All I wanted was to play in the band

Even if it was challengingWith a hook for a hand...

You never listened

Never botheredNever looked my wayIt's only fair for me to visit youAnd make you pay!

All alone on Pirate Cove

It broke my heart in two...You never came to see meSo now I'm coming to see you

But I just want to be noticed

I only crave your gazeBut when you look awayFrom my displayIt sends me in a craze'cause I just want you to noticeI just want everyone to knowBut now my heart is darkMy bite is worse than my barkI just wanna put on a show

I just want to be noticed

(I just want to be noticed)I just want to be noticed(I just want to be noticed)I just want to be noticedI just wanna put on a show

I just want to be noticed

I just want to be noticedI just want to be noticedI just wanna put on a showFor you"

Once I finished the song I laughed as a pirate does. Everyone clapped. I smiled and walked towards Chica.

"Wanna go?" I asked as I held the microphone to her. She nodded and took it.

>> chica's p.o.v <<

I took a small inhale of breath and started my song.

"I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far awayI want you backI want you backMy neighbors think I'm crazyBut they don't understandYou're all I haveYou're all I have

At night when the stars

Light up my roomI sit by myselfTalking to the moonTryin' to get to youIn hopes you're onThe other sideTalking to me tooOr am I a foolWho sits aloneTalking to the moon

Oh

I'm feeling like I'm famous

The talk of the townThey say I've gone madYeah I've gone madBut they don't know what I know

'Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah they're talking back

At night when the stars

Light up my roomI sit by myselfTalking to the moonTryin' to get to youIn hopes you're onThe other sideTalking to me tooOr am I a foolWho sits aloneTalking to the moon

Do you ever hear me calling?

(Ah) oh oh oh(Ah) oh oh oh'Cause every nightI'm talking to the moonStill trying to get to you

In hopes you're on

The other sideTalking to me tooOr am I a foolWho sits aloneTalking to the moon

I know you're somewhere out there

Somewhere far away"

I exhaled as I finished. I'm not really one for singing but I think that was okay. People were clapping and I smiled. I left the mic on the stand and walked over to everyone.

"You actually managed to not sound like a dying bird this time," Bonnie said. I glared and punched him in the arm.

"Fuck! Do you have to punch me in the exact same spot every time?" He asked me.

"Just for that, you're gonna go next," I replied. He rolled his eyes and walked to Golden.

>> bonnie's p.o.v. <<

"Hey Golden, can I use a guitar?" I asked.

"Do you know how to play?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Ah yes, because I would obviously ask to use a guitar if I don't know how to play," I replied sarcastically. He laughed and shook his head.

"Yeah, yeah. Electric or acoustic?" He asked.

"Electric," I replied. He nodded and walked away. I started towards the microphone and cleared my throat.

"I will be singing and playing the guitar," I said into the mic. Everyone stared at me. I cleared my throat once again and typed in my song. Golden walked out with a black electric guitar. I nodded as a thank you and hooked it up.

"(Oooh la la la...

La la la la la la la la...La la la la la la la la...Oh la la la-)One! Two! Three! Four!

There was a full moon in the sky

We met a brand new robot friendAt first he seemed a little shyHe would not play pretend

He sang just fine and played in time

But did not look the partSo we lovingly decided to give himA brand new start!

No matter what we say or do

It's never up to me or youWe smile now and sing a cheer!The show must go on!The Show Must Go On!Never Fear...The show! Will! Go! On!"

I sang out, I played the guitar and moved closer to the mic, speaking now.

"Hahaha... Hahahaha! Ha- Hoh!
We're gonna have so much fun together!
It's going to be a real party."

I began to sing again.

"We removed his squishy casing

To keep his circuitsSafe and soundAnd ended up replacing itWith scraps that we had found.

But, what a shame! (A crying shame!)

Our friend was in a world of painOh, we tried to fix him upBut it was all in vain

No matter what we say or do
It's never up to me or you
We smile now and sing a cheer!
The show must go on!
Never fear...
The show! Will! Go! On!

We just don't know what

Went wrongWe tried to get along...But our new robot friend'sPower faded!

We did our best to

Fix our guestWe hated to see himSo distressedWe said fairwell and had himTerminated!!"

I began to move my fingers rapidly against the instrument, nailing the guitar solo.

"Every toy eventually breaks

Every batteryFades and drainsEven the tiniestLittle mistakesCan leave behindThe messiest stainsWe know that we'll be all rightAlthough he didn't survive the NightThrough the pain and though the tearsThe show goes on for years and yearsNo matter what we say or doIt's never up to me or youWe smile now and sing a cheer!The show must go on!The show must go on!Never Fear...The show! Will! Go! On!"

When the song ended I did that thing that rock stars do. You know how they slide down the stage on their knees? Well... Yeah. I was out of breath when I was finished with my song. Everyone cheered for me. I caught my breath and stood up before walking over to Chica.

"Was that good enough for you?" I asked with a smirk. She rolled her eyes. I looked around as my eyes landed on someone. I smiled.

"Mangle." Was all that I said. She looked at me and frowned.

"What? Me? Oh no, I-I can't sing." She said, shaking her head and pushing the mic back towards me.

"Well neither can Chica, but she still did it," I said with a smile. Mangle looked down and pondered it for a moment.

"Alright." She said. She walked to the front.

>> mangle's p.o.v. <<

I closed my eyes and sighed. This is it.

"I can hold my breath

I can bite my tongueI can stay awake for daysIf that's what you wantBe your number oneI can fake a smileI can force a laughI can dance and play the partIf that's what you askGive you all I am

I can do it

I can do itI can do it

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall downI'm only humanAnd I crash and I break downYour words in my head, knives in my heartYou build me up and then I fall apart'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I can turn it on

Be a good machineI can hold the weight of worldsIf that's what you needBe your everything

I can do it

I can do itI'll get through it

But I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall downI'm only humanAnd I crash and I break downYour words in my head, knives in my heartYou build me up and then I fall apart'Cause I'm only human, yeah

I'm only human

I'm only humanJust a little human

I can take so much

Until I've had enough

'Cause I'm only human

And I bleed when I fall downI'm only humanAnd I crash and I break downYour words in my head, knives in my heartYou build me up and then I fall apart'Cause I'm only human, yeah"

I finished on a perfect note and opened my eyes. Everyone was staring at me.
I rubbed my neck.

"I know I'm not really that good," I said as I shrugged and looked down. I heard clapping and it slowly began getting louder. I looked up at everyone and they were pounding their hands together. I saw Foxy whistle from the corner of my eye. I laughed before slightly curtseying. Freddy walked to the microphone and tapped it.

"No offense to anyone, but none of you can top Mangle so we should just stop right now." He said with a laugh. Everyone immediately agreed. I blushed and smiled. I never thought that I was that good. God, these goofs really are getting to me huh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 277 33
It's the first day of school, and Bonnie can't wait to meet everybody! After so many years of being cooped up in her dusty old room, she was finally...
122K 2.8K 26
Bonnie has always been the stereotypical definition of an art nerd. He has top marks in all his classes except gym, he can play the guitar, he is ski...
98.3K 2.5K 26
(Foxy x reader) ~This is my first x reader and fanfic~ (Y/n) gets a job starting as a waitress, helping everyone's favorite four animatronics at Fred...
102K 2.4K 37
*COMPLETED, UNDER GRAMMATICAL EDITING* Living in the real world as an adult had its challenges. You knew that. But you never expected it to result to...