Avengers Preferences and Imag...

Von palmsandsunshine

I try to update weekly, but that doesn't always work out, so... Requests: CLOSED Avengers/Marvel characters A... Mehr

"I Knew Her" | Bucky Barnes
On Your Right | Steve Rogers
Your Secret Abilities | Preference
The Book Store | Bucky Barnes
The Panels | Avengers Cast
Cheater | Clint Barton
Food | Steve Rogers
Bullet Wounds | Pietro Maximoff
Missing | Bruce Bamner
Your Couples Songs | Preference
Fav // Memories | Bucky Barnes
Flight Attendant | Sebastian Stan
Chance | Loki
Right Next To You | Clint Barton
Fav // Mute | Sebastian Stan
Mute Pt. 2 | Sebastian Stan
Fav // Red | Steve Rogers
Red Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Letters | Bucky Barnes
Redundancy | Peter Quill
Hellish Flame | Pietro Maximoff
Fav // I'll Just Love You Tomorrow | Clint Barton
How You Sleep | Preference
Req.&Fav // Shy Girl | Steve Rogers
Fav // Useless | Steve Rogers
Req.&Fav // Useless Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image | Steve Rogers
Spitting Image Pt. 2 | Steve Rogers
Circus Act | Clint Barton
Yes Ma'am | All
Fav // Breakeven | T'Challa Udaku
Fav // Lay Me Down | T'Challa Udaku
Behind the Scenes | All

Fav // Love Story | T'Challa Udaku

1.9K 60 4
Von palmsandsunshine

Hi. This one's kinda sad.

This is another one of my favorites. I just really like it.

"T'Challa," you scolded, as he pushed you out of the palace hallways and into a storage closet as you passed by.

"I told you we can't keep doing this. Your father would be exceptionally angry with both of us! You would be denied the crown, and I could be executed!"

He took both of your hands in his. "(Y/N), just please hear me out! I love you, and not even my father could stop me."

He got down on one knee. "You deserve better, my dear. Would you run away with me?"

You were silent for a moment, your mouth opening and closing like a fish, speechless.

"I-- Um--I--"

T'Challa was heartbroken, thinking that was a no.

"Of course."

His head snapped up.

"What?"

"Of course I'll run away with you!"

He jumped up happily, pulling you into a hug and lifting you up.

You were both just naive seventeen year olds, and the thought of spending your lives together was the best idea ever.

Now looking back on it, it was the worst decision you've ever made.

You both secretly left the palace that night, hand in hand. You both had no idea where to go, but if you were together, it was worth it.

T'Challa had left his phone behind, only taking simple clothes, and a lot of money for both of you to use.

You had bought a tiny, one-bedroom apartment on the outskirts of town, farthest away from the palace.

Contrary to your thoughts, T'Challa had no problem with staying in the dirty apartment. All he cared about was staying with you. You both got jobs that paid fairly well, and were able to get a slightly nicer apartment, which was a bit cleaner, and more spacious.

You two managed to stay out of the reaches of his father, only going out when absolutely necessary. You married him that summer.

You were cooking in the kitchen, two months after your marriage, a huge smile on your face. T'Challa came in the front door, setting down his work bag, and his jacket.

"Hi, love!" You greeted cheerfully, turning off the stove. "I just wanted to tell you that--"

"We need to go." He interrupted you. "Now."

"Wha-- Why?!"

He walked forward and grabbed your wrist. "One of my father's attendants saw me. We must leave at once."

"But T'Challa, what about--"

"Listen, (Y/N)! They are on their way here right now, and I don't think they plan on taking you alive. We need to go--"

He was cut off by the front door being kicked open, and a team of armed men rushing in. Three of them grabbed your husband, pulling him out the door as you were held back.

"No!" You screamed, and a rag was placed over your mouth and nose, causing you to fall asleep.

You awoke with a gasp in a small, dim hut with a dirt roof and simple wood furniture.

You were laying on woven blankets on the floor, propping yourself on one elbow.

You spotted the king in a chair in the corner of the room. Gasping, you scrambled to your knees and bowed your head.

"Servant (Y/N), is it not?" He asked from the shadows.

"It is, sir," you replied.

"You do realize that your actions are treason, and that you should be killed, yes?"

"Yes, sir. I realize that."

He was silent for a moment.

Sighing, he finally replied. "But... Since you are officially an Udaku, and technically part of the royal family, I will spare your life."

You let out a breath of relief.

"You are to stay here, in this small community. No more contact with my son. You have a pen of animals outside, neighbors thirty meters away, and a well just down the road."

You nodded gratefully. "I thank you for your mercy, sir."

He stood up. "But, if I ever see you approach my son, I will have you deported to Somalia. Am I clear, Miss (Y/N)?"

You nodded, biting your lip.

"Very well." He opened the door and walked out.

/

FOUR YEARS LATER
(You are now 22 years old, and T'Challa is 23.)

T'Challa stepped out of the black SUV, straightening his suit, and taking a deep breath of the fresh country air.

It was different from the gasoline-filled smog of the city he grew up in, and T'Challa decided that he absolutely loved the crisp air.

He made his way down the worn dirt path to the small community he was informed you were staying. After four whole years, he would finally see his wife again.

T'Challa glanced down at the silver ring on his finger and smiled slightly. He was so distracted by the ring that he nearly bumped into a woman heading towards the village.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am, I--" he looked up. "(Y/N)."

Your head snapped up at the familiar voice, water sloshing out of the two buckets you were carrying back to your house.

"Hello, T'Challa." 

You continued on your path back to your hut, ignoring his protests.

"So what?" He asked when he caught up to you. "No amazing welcome back? Not even a kiss on the cheek?"

You rolled your eyes, blowing a piece of hair out of your eyes that had escaped it's loose bun.

"No."

You finally arrived at your house, setting down your two buckets and dumping one of them into a trough for your animals.

"(Y/N)! It's me! Your husband. I've finally found you after all these years."

You placed the bucket back down. "Four years is a lot of time to miss something."

You wiped sweat off your brow, wiping it onto your long skirt, and taking an exhausted breath.

You walked towards the entrance of the house. T'Challa stopped you by grabbing onto your elbow, pulling you to his chest. "(Y/N), I'm sorry I left you. I had no idea where you were, and it was so incredibly hard for me to go on without you in my life."

You narrowed your eyes, pointing an angered finger at his chest, the other falling to your hip. "Do you know how I went on? I was devastated when I wasn't allowed to keep you in my life. What kept me going was knowing I had a piece of you to come home to every day!"

He raised an eyebrow. "A piece of me?"

As if on cue, the door to your hut slammed open, and a little boy, who looked like a miniature version of T'Challa ran out and hugged your leg.

"Mommy!"

The three year old boy looked up at T'Challa. "Mommy, who's this?"

You smiled tiredly, crouching down. "T'Channa, this is T'Challa."

You picked him up, resting him on your hip. T'Challa stared at you, jaw wide open, and unshed tears in his eyes.

"I-- Is he mine?"

You smiled and nodded. "That's what I was trying to tell you the day we were taken from eachother."

He took a deep breath, holding his hand out to the boy. "M-- May I?"

You nodded, handing him his son, watching as the young boy looked into his father's eyes.

A tear fell down T'Challa's cheek. "He's so beautiful."

He hugged T'Channa close to him, kissing his forehead, then pulling you close and doing the same.

You curled into his chest happily, as the villagers who watched the scene cheered.

Your family was finally complete.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.2M 169K 192
WINNER: Marvel Fanfiction Awards 2016 Best Imagines/Preferences/One Shots A collection of reader insert ( x reader) imagines/one-shots/fics of the Av...
2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
295K 3.7K 37
Marvel One Shots I'm comfortable writing anything, just message me a request :)
724K 11K 69
A lot of imagines with the avengers, Reader x character, an tiny bit of smut, some are character x character. I'm not the best writer guys but I'm do...