Mikaela Hyakuya X Reader: (Bo...

By weallarethesame

[[[COMPLETED]]] (Sequel to "Mika X Reader: Blood") "Everything you know is wrong, (Name)." He takes hold of y... More

Ch.1- Guren
Ch.2- Confession
Ch. 4- In My Head
Ch.5- Changes
Ch.6- Shinoa Squad
Ch.7- The Lion and the Mouse
Ch.8- More than you Know
Ch.9- Krul
Ch. 10- Golden Flecks
Ch 11- Angel of Darkness
Ch.12- Reunion
Ch.13- Two Days
Ch.14- Gathering
Ch.15- Pre-Battle
Ch.16- Wings
Ch.17- Queen's Fall
Ch.18- Wilt
Ch.19- Yoichi
Ch.20- Chess
Ch.21-Crowley
Ch.22- Damien
Ch.23- Insanity
Ch.24- Final Boss
Ch.25-Undeserving
Ch.26
Ch.27-Aftermath
Ch.28-Morning
Ch.29-Epilogue
A/N- Book 3: Taro
Extra- Ryuk's Body 1
Extra- Ryuk's body 2

Ch.3-Inner Demons

13.8K 589 604
By weallarethesame

Having three grotesque demon-face wall carvings staring at you is almost as worse as having thirty or so weapons pointed at you.

There is only one pedestal in this room.

It's a sword unlike any other.

Holy ducking crap, That sword looks like a demon itself, so you can't even imagine what's inside of it.

Does Guren want me to be possessed that bad? That he'd stick me in a room with a demon that's... Supposed to be..."a gajillion times worse than Asuramaru"?

You had been escorted to the room by Guren himself, Yuu being allowed the only one to tag along.

Mika had been dragged who-knows-where, and the commander or general or whatever his title is plus Yuu were waiting outside the door.

You... Really don't want to touch that thing.

The blade long and jagged, tinted slightly purple, and looked as a stab from it would rip a man in two. The handle was onyx black, curved to fit hands much larger than yours. There was a red tassel tied to the hilt, that made you think of some sort of ancient Chinese blade.

You take a step forward, then another towards the pedestal.

The air seems to grow colder with every step you take.

I'm going to die.

The thought rips into your head and stays there, pushing fear and hesitation into you, and soon you're fighting, trying not to shake.

The air gets colder, and you feel as if you should see your breath fogging the air, but there is nothing.

Oh yeah. I'm technically dead.

You reach out a hand, trying your best to steady it, and touch a finger to the hilt.

It's so cold it burns, but otherwise, nothing happens.

You hesitantly pick up the sword, and wrap your fingers entirely around the hilt. You let go of the blade with your other hand, and it swings to your side, where you hold it, twitching now.

The blackness creeps across your vision.

~~~ (No, no, I won't torture you guys and end it short again XD)

----

Death.

Death is everywhere.

Blood pools in rivers, body parts and torn pieces of men lay scattered across the plains of red. You tremble, looking down at yourself, at your sword, touching your fangs.

Every inch of you is covered in blood.

You try to drop the sword, but it does not fall from your hand, simply stays. You no longer have control of your arm.

A weak, frightened voice calls out behind you.

"(N...Name)-chan?"

It's Mika, shaking and cowering. He's fallen to his knees, legs and torso covered in bleeding wounds. He clutched one hand to his right shoulder, which is bleeding, no, gushing, red.

His eyes are the worst part.

They're wide, filled with fear, filled with disbelief. Filled with hate.

He whimpers.

"(Name)-chan, why? Wh..."
He takes a shaky, uneven breath.

"Who...what are you?"

You try to speak, to scream, but no sound comes out. You can't breathe, can't speak.

Mika's eyes widen even further, then grow dull, cold.

"You're not a human.... You're not even a vampire. You're a... You're a...."

His face warps, twists into a cruel, impossible smirk.

"You're a demon, (Name)-chan. Accept it."

No. No. You may be a vampire, but you still have... Still have your humanity.

Mika's eyes flash as red as his wounds, and he stands, practically tackles you to the ground, strong arms pinning your wrists onto the ground above your head. The sword clatters away.

Mika lowers his face down close to yours, and when he grins cruelly you can see his fangs.

"Accept it (Name)-chan. You're a demon. You and me. Both..."

He lowers his lips down to yours, and when they touch, his are cold and clammy.

His tongue flicks quickly in and out of your mouth, and when he pulls back, a thin trail of saliva stretches through the air between you. His smile grows wider.

"...Demons."

You suddenly find your voice, and choke out one word.

"No."

Mika's face flickers, then goes out like a flame, leaving a different face, a different boy, laying on top of you.

His eyes are a bright yellow-gold, cat-like, and his black hair is long and hangs down, framing his face. A fang pokes out of his bottom lip.

Suddenly you can move again, but he still is pinning you down. You struggle, and he lets out a short laugh.

"As much as I'd love to possess you, (Name)-chan, and as many people I have taken over before..."

He cocks his head a bit.

"I've seen your head, the way you think, the way you... Are.... and... I think a deal with you, unlike all of the other brats who've tried, would be...."

You freeze as he leans in, close to your ear.

"...Interesting."

He springs up off of you, and you prop yourself up onto your elbows. The blood, everything, is gone, leaving only a white empty space.

Now, you can see his full body.

He's about the same height as Mika, and has the same, slender but strong figure, wearing an odd low-necked black shirt and baggy black pants that seem to ripple in some imaginary wind. His feet are bare, and he wears a jeweled purple belt.

The boy bows, and a blackish purple aura flares around him.

"I am yours, (Name)."

He lifts his head a bit, then winks.

"Your weapon, that is."

He straightens.

"I am Ryūketsu, meaning killer, or something along the lines of that, in Japenese. You can call me Ryūk."

You shudder, stand, and after a moment of consideration, stick out a hand, and shake his.

"I... I look forward to having you as a weapon, Ryūk."

His golden eyes lock onto yours, and he chuckles. His voice is low, seductive.

"It's nice you're a girl. I have a hard time with the men."

For some strange, bizarre reason, you laugh, and Ryūk brightens, speaks again, his voice sounding like the lovely ringing of large, deep bells.

"It's going to be fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 470 17
❝ it is not about what you have lost sweetheart, it is about what you will gain. ❞ ( diablolik lovers x reader ) ( short chapters ) ( sequel to how c...
264K 6.2K 39
Mika Fanfic || Owari no Seraph (Y/N) (L/N) is an innocent young girl who was captured by the vampires when she was seven and was trapped inside Sangu...
11.6K 209 15
I do not own Seraph of the End! Check out the anime if you haven't. You've helped two of your family, Mika, Yuu and Akane escape the feeding place bu...
41.8K 995 12
WARNING, this story contains the following: Gore Blood Yandere Marco Some ooc moments And a lemon at the end You've been officially warned. There is...